[Makebelieve] 43 new stories in these fandoms uploaded to Makebelieve on 08/22-23/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 09:37:14 PDT 2006

FANDOMS: Alias Smith And Jones, Babylon 5, Buffy, CSI, Due South, Dukes Of
Hazzard, Fushigi Yuugi, Harry Potter, JAG, NCIS, Pirates Of The Caribbean,
Rome, The Sentinel, Star Trek, Stargate, Supernatural, XMen,
XOVERS: Batman/Superman, Buffy/Sentinel, CSI/CSI New York, Due South/Hard
Core Logo, Multiple Fandoms, Sentinel/Due South,
Smallville/Batman/CSI/Spiderman
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent

To Love Again by tasuki girl
Miaka's heart is broke by the person she loved the most. When she finds love
again will she able to take the chance or will she end up alone. Warning
this fic is AU and Characters are OOC.
Category: Fushigi Yuugi - Characters: - Genres: General, Hetero - Rating:
FRT - Warnings: Angst, AU, Character Death, het, Language, m/f, OOC [Out of
Character], violence - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/23/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: No

Runaway Guide (Slash Version) by Joan Z
This is the Spander version of Runaway Guide.I have added the prolog to
chapter 1 so it is no longer out of order.
Due to over whelming reader interest in the story (over 1000 readers) the
slash version of this story has been expanded. The het version is finished
and true to the original concept.
Blair and Jim will appear in this story. They will be slash in both stories.

As my readers of Cosmic Intervention know, After saving the world in season
7 of BtVS, Spike is sent to a Sentinel Universe. There he becomes a sentinel
and must find his one true guide and continue working to make amends for his
past evil deeds.
Since the multi-verse is infinite this is the story of one of the sentinel
Spikes.
Disclaimer: Not mine. I am only keeping the fandoms alive in our hearts.
Acknowledgments: Thank you to my beta Goddesslex on ch 1 and Kernesa on the
following chapters. A special thank you to Neichan who's discussions of
characters has help to polish this story.
Category: x-overs > Buffy/Sentinel - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRAO - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 19
Published: 06/11/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: No

NCIS-DiNozzo-Gibbs Family Christmas by Wgang16
Tony, Gibbs and the kids celebrate thier first Christmas together with the
DiNozzo clan.
Category: Navy NCIS - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, Established couple, friendship,
graphic sex, HolidayFic, m/m, slash - Chapters: 12
Published: 04/28/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Soundbyte 16: Solo Tu (Only You) by Tinnean
Neville Webb's POV of his meeting with the woman who would eventually become
his wife and Clayton Webb's mother.
Category: Jag > hetero fiction - Characters: Neville Webb/Porter Sebring -
Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRM - Warnings: AU, m/f, Romance - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/23/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Bought by neichan
Guides are not free. But they can be bought. Any day.
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Blair Sandburg,
Blair/omc, Blair/Rafe, Captain Simon Banks, Detective Brown, Detective Rafe,
Jim/Blair, Jim/Blair/Rafe, Jim/ofc, Jim/omc, Jim/Rafe, Lt. Carolyn Plummer,
Lt. Detective James Ellison, Megan Connor - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO -
Warnings: Abuse, Adult Situations, Angst, AU, Dark Themes, description of
rape, Established couple, First Time, friendship, graphic sex, hermaphrodite
characters, Hurt/Comfort, Kinks, m/m, m/m/f, MPreg, Preslash, Rape, Rimming,
Romance, S*&M,* slash, SlaveFic, S - Chapters: 3
Published: 07/12/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: No

Catch Me If You Can by Traw
The aftermath of an undercover case that went drastically wrong, now the
criminal is loose and out for revenge. Will Gibbs be able to protect Tony?
Sequel to - In Too Deep
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Preslash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Angst, friendship, Preslash -
Chapters: 1
Published: 08/23/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: No

Bottles by Court
Written: November 2002
Rating: PG13
Warning: Slight Language
Pairings - Remy/Logan
Main Characters - Logan, Jean, Ororo, Remy and Scott
Logan gets pulled into Jean's and Ororo's childish game of Spin the Bottle
only to win the grand prize. Just another one of those silly one-shots that
my mind forces me to write to get rid of writer's block.
Fandom: AU X-men Comicverse
Disclaimer: All characters are owned by Marvel, not me. I make no money from
my fanfiction.
Archive: Go ahead, just email me, tell me where.
Warning: Slash, M/M situtations.
Notes: This is AU, so some or all of the original Marvel plot did not
happen! As usual, I went easy on the accents. As my trademark, I have chosen
misspellings and bad grammar just to annoy my English teacher. ^_^
Category: Logan_RemyArchive - Characters: Logan/Remy - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/23/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: Yes

humorous deathfic: Greg, care to explain what happened this time? by Josette
Grover
Fandom: CSI
Genre: Gen
Rating: FRC
Warning: Deathfic
Series/Sequel: Part of my humorous deathfics series
Archive: Beyond Canon, WWOMB, my humorous deathfics page (under
construction)
Synopsis: It had been way too quiet in the lab, that's a bad thing, right?
It is when a bored Greg Sanders is involved.
AN: Remind me not to let the bunnies watch mythbusters any more, they get
too many ideas from the show.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: x-overs > CSI/CSI New York > general fiction - Characters: -
Genres: General - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/23/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Breaking Free by stillrose
Lt. "Xander" Harris and Captain William the Bloody have both suffered and
lost in the on going war between the Biogens and Council. Now, Xander finds
himself on a ship under attack by Captain Bloody. Can a damaged and
"useless" Xander find a way to save the Council crew and passengers?
Ok, this is a story I've been mulling over and writing plot points on for
over a month. It will be a long one. I don't know how long yet. Later
chapters will have more violence. However, this is a SPANDER story. I
promise. I hope you like.
As always: Feedback make my heart go pitter-patter.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: Angel,
Caleb, Faith, Riley, Spike, Spike/Xander, Wesley, Willow Rosenberg, Xander -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: AU, Language, slash, violence -
Chapters: 13
Published: 08/02/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: No

Five Lashes by ezracrichton
It wasn't just Elizabeth that wanted to have revenge on Jack Sparrow. Set
during Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. Set between the crew
recovering Davy Jones' heart and fleeing on the Black Pearl, and Jones
catching up with them.
Category: Pirates Of The Caribbean > slash fiction - Characters: Jack
Sparrow/Will Turner - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult
Situations, graphic sex, m/m - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/23/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: No

Blind Leading the Blind by Rednetra
What if Tony was Diffrent and was not on GIbbs team but still with NCIS,
also tony has a life out side of NICS
Category: Navy NCIS - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Angst, AU, Hurt/Comfort, m/m, Romance -
Chapters: 13
Published: 05/07/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: No

Babylon Squared by ckl
A very left turned AU of Babylon Squared and what follows
Category: Babylon 5 > slash fiction - Characters: Delenn, Marcus
Cole/Neroon, Michael Garibaldi, Susan Ivanova - Genres: Slash, Hetero -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, Established couple, graphic
sex, m/m, m/m/f, slash, Threesome - Chapters: 2
Published: 02/08/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: No
One Fine Day by Nora [Reviews - 0]
Fandom Alias Smith and Jones Character Heyes/Curry Summary PWP Rating NC-17
Disclaimer Usual Submitted through the AliasSmithAndJones_Squidge mailing
list.
Category: Alias Smith And Jones > slash fiction - Characters: Curry/Heyes -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: PWP - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/23/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Nick Stokes, favorite by Beverly
Prompt: # 060 "Drink"
Fandom/pairing: CSI, Gil Grissom
Wordcount: 100
Submitted through the Crime_Scene_Investigation_Slash mailing list.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/23/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Tastes like chicken by Beverly
Prompt: # 059 "Food"
Fandom/pairing: CSI, Gil Grissom
Wordcount: 100
Submitted through the Crime_Scene_Investigation_Slash mailing list.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/23/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: Yes

The Date by Beverly
Prompt: # 058" Dinner"
Fandom/pairing: CSI, Gil Grissom"
Wordcount: 124"
Submitted through the Crime_Scene_Investigation_Slash mailing list.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick, Sara Sidle - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/23/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Meet me at 1 by Beverly
Prompt: #057 "Lunch"
Fandom/pairing: CSI, Gil Grissom
Wordcount: 105
Submitted through the Crime_Scene_Investigation_Slash mailing list.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/23/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Der Kaffee is fertig by Beverly
Prompt: # 056 "Breakfast"
Fandom/pairing: CSI, Gil Grissom
Wordcount: 115
A/N: The title "Der Kaffee is fertig" is from one of my favourite german
songs. It means "The coffee is ready". The text is beautiful and describes a
simple morning of two lovers in bed where he wakes her with the words "The
coffee is ready."
Submitted through the Crime_Scene_Investigation_Slash mailing list.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/23/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Gioco Per Due (Game for Two) by Farfalla the Butterfly Kitten
Codes: K/S
Rating: NC-17, PWP
Beta: Hypatia Kosh
Note: This one's for K'Chaps. First appeared online in 2005 in Side by Side.
Submitted through the KirkLovesSpock mailing list.
Category: Star Trek > slash fiction - Characters: Kirk/Spock - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRAO - Warnings: PWP - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/23/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Snippet to kickstart my brain by kungfunurse
This is the barest itty bit of a story, but I decided to post it in order to
get my brain running again. Story-wise, it follows Cages in our Minds by a
few months. There will be more, I promise. Just need to get used to writing
our boys again. ;)
Submitted through the BatmanAndSuperman mailing list
Category: x-overs > Batman/Superman > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/23/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Won't Let Go by vinsmouse
Sequel to Choices: Strange things are happening at the Duke farm. Will the
Winchester brothers be able to help? Crossover with Supernatural.
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT -
Warnings: Angst, Established couple, Hurt/Comfort, Incest, slash, violence -
Chapters: 3
Published: 08/14/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: No

Tyrannosauras Rex by Zoe Raynes
PG
Ray and Benny find a stolen museum piece and return it to the rightful
owners.
Warning: This is slash, but it is not a Benny/Ray relationship piece.
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Other - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/23/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: No

Truth Or Dare by Zoe Raynes
PG
The first part of a round robin (which won a Due Credit award).
Ray and Benny on stakeout, with nothing better to do than play Truth or Dare
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Vecchio/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/23/06 - Updated: 08/23/06 - Completed: No

Down the Path of Darkness: A Harry Potter FanFic by orion_tiye
Alathea is a former Hogwarts student (Slytherin house), out of school for 8
years when He returns
Category: Harry Potter > General fiction - Characters: Severus Snape -
Genres: General - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Dark Themes - Chapters: 3
Published: 08/22/06 - Updated: 08/22/06 - Completed: No

Every Morning by Wolfwalker and Mitch Hudson
TIME FRAME OF SETTING: After the final season, after the great adventure to
find the hand of Franklin. After Vecchio's undercover excursion to Florida
with ADA S. Kowalski. After everybody's back and working where they belong.
RATING: R for dicks, balls and butts
PAIRING: Ray/Ray/Dudley DoRight
DISCLAIMER: Lyrics by Sugar Ray (lyrics completely unchanged, so just
pretend the girlfriend is boyfriend the she, he. You get the idea. If you
haven't heard this song you won't realize how incredibly and utterly
ingenious this story is. It will merely seem fantastic and marvelous to
you.)
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Other - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/22/06 - Updated: 08/22/06 - Completed: Yes

Who the Hell You Think You Are by Silk
Fandom: Due South/Hard Core Logo
Pairing: Ray K/Fraser
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: Both the Due South and Hard Core Logo characters are owned b y
someone else, not me. This is not for profit.