[Makebelieve] 30 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 07/03/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 09:32:59 PDT 2006

FANDOMS: Angel, Boston Legal, Buffy, CSI, CSI New York, Dukes Of Hazzard,
Hannibal, Kingdom Hearts, Navy NCIS, Stargate, the Vampire Chronicles,
XFiles,
XOVERS: Buffy/Sentinel, Navy NCIS/Stargate SG1, Smallville/Supernatural

Strong Enough? by Eri aka Space Monkey
Rating: PG
Pairings: Mac/Danny
Archive: just tell me first
Series: no
Disclaimer: not mine, but I want them :P
Notes: Request fic. Thanks to DeAnne for the request. Any comments would be
great!
Warnings: none
Summery: Mac and Danny are finally together, but is it meant to be?
Submitted through the CSI_New_York_Slash mailing list.
Category: CSI New York > slash fiction - Characters: Mac Taylor/Danny Messer
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/03/06 - Updated: 07/03/06 - Completed: Yes

Almost Famous or VISS the sequel by lilithangel
Follows V.I.S.S Fandom: AtS
Characters: Spike/Angel, Harmony, ensemble
Genre: Comedy and slash.
Warnings: see above.
Disclaimer: not mine no matter how much I pretend.
lives are overrun by enthusiastic fans. Harmony comes up with an idea to get
the matchmakers off their backs but will they go for it? Submitted through
the Spike_Slash mailing list.
Category: Angel > slash fiction - Characters: Angel/Spike, Harmony Kendall -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/03/06 - Updated: 07/03/06 - Completed: No

Fireworks by Ghostwriter
Permission to archive: yes, please just notify me where
Fandom(s): Boston Legal
Genre (general, hetero or slash): slash
Pairing/Characters: Alan/Denny
Rating: FRAO
spectacle on the balcony at Crane, Poole and Schmidt.
Notes: In celebration of the 4th of July holiday – Boston Legal-style, of
course. Many thanks to my Wonder Beta, Bridget. Acknowledgments: Denny
Crane.
Submitted through the Boston_Legal_Slash mailing list.
Category: Boston Legal > slash fiction - Characters: Denny Crane/Alan Shore
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: HolidayFic - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/03/06 - Updated: 07/03/06 - Completed: Yes

Many Happy Returns by Darklady
Disclaimer: Anyone think I own Double Secret? Speak up now. *cricket chirp*
Thought so.
Location: SG-1 Season 10 - regular continuity?
Spoilers: Very very few *&* minor. Clone!Jack
Pairing: (None yet)
Rated: G
Archive: Why would you want to? But here and... everyone else ask please.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Stargate > General fiction - Characters: Jack ONeill, Jack ONeill
- Genres: General - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 3
Published: 06/28/06 - Updated: 07/03/06 - Completed: Yes

Chasing Memories by Gin
Fandom: CSI:NY
Disclaimer: They're not mine, I'm just borrowing them for a bit. I'll return
them in close to one piece
Pairings: Mac/Danny/Don, Stella/Mac, Lindsey/Hawkes
Rating: FRT-13
100Moods Prompt 017: Confused
Muses: Abigail, Hedwig-Calliope
Author's Notes: Many, many thanks to Dee, Kathie, Alex, Evelyn, and Suza for
encouraging me with this one and giving suggestions and answering questions
when I needed them to. Thanks to Dee who I ambushed first with this and then
again today with the additions that I thought it needed and who helped with
the ending. Thanks also to Kathie who wrote one of the flashbacks and also
helped with the elusive ending. I have no idea what Don's father is in the
NYPD, so I made something up. Italic sections are dreams or memories
Submitted through the CSI_New_York_Slash mailing list.
Category: CSI New York > slash fiction - Characters: Other, Mac/Danny/Don,
Lindsay/Hawkes - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters:
1
Published: 07/03/06 - Updated: 07/03/06 - Completed: No

Faith by nicky69
Fandom: CSI Las Vegas
Pairing: Gil/Nick
Challenge/Prompt: Nick/Gil--Dealing with the aftermath of the finale- -Gil
having to make choices about Jim's life.
Permission to archive: Yes
Rating: FRT
Author's Notes: Betaed by the lovely elmyraemilie Any mistakes you find are
my own.
Disclaimer: I do not own CSI, CBS does. I'm only playing in their sandbox.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/03/06 - Updated: 07/03/06 - Completed: Yes

Hero by Jeffrey Patrick
Rating:R?
Summary:read below
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the BTVS Characters, Joss Whedon, The WB and
Mutant Enemy own them.
Feedback: feedback would be very much appreciated, as if that really needs
to be said! *g*
Spoilers:4 season
Author's Note: I got this from Jeffrey Patrick. He had it posted on the
Buffy Cross and Stake board. He isn't on the list but this is a cool story.
I hope none of the list moderators mind. It starts before the school year
starts in the 4th season.
Post your feedback here and I foward it to him if it is more comvient to for
you. I'll try to post a new part often dependening on feedback.
Submitted through the 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0_2 mailing list.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > hetero fiction - Characters:
Buffy/Xander - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 4
Published: 06/28/06 - Updated: 07/03/06 - Completed: No

You Get What You Need, When You Need It by Glenda
Warning: Swearing, same-sex sex, violence, crossover with SG-1
Pairing: Tony DiNozzo/ Daniel Jackson
Archive: at http://www.shadowandsoul some day
Disclaimer: They don't belong to me more's the pity. I'm sure I'd get those
ratings up.
Notes: Here you go Teddi Bear. Hope you like it.
Rating: FMAO
Tony and Daniel both have a bad romantic experience can they mend and find
love again in each other's arms.
Submitted through the Navy NCIS slash mailing list.
Category: x-overs > Navy NCIS/Stargate SG1 > slash fiction - Characters: -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: graphic sex, violence - Chapters:
17
Published: 10/26/05 - Updated: 07/03/06 - Completed: No

Splinter by Mera
Feedback: Do I even need to say anything? Do I look like a nut? I'm not one
to pass on FB… though I might be one to take it at gun point…
lusciousspike at yahoo.com
Rating: FRAO
Pairing: Spike/Angel
Wolfram and Hart now known as A.I and Co. However, Angel still has a bit of
a grudge towards Spike, for obvious reasons. Spike gets hurt… Angel is
responsible in away. How will that work out I wonder?
Notes: this is all happening in S5 AtS, Cordy woke up from her coma and Fred
is Fred. W*&H* is now the Fang Gang's playground so… no Eve yay! You'll
figure out the details when you read.
Disclaimer: the chars belong to Joss though I borrowed some… am going to
keep them for sometime… give them tea and crumpets… maybe make them show me
their sexy dance and if I ever get bored *snort* I'll return them.
Thanks: A big smooch goes out to falcons319 for giving me the name to the
story! Not to mention the encouragement to finish it since she was the very
first person to read it (even before me!*g* don't ask… lets just say she
endured something I wrote off the top of my head without rereading it… she's
SO brave! And told me she loved it, go figure!). Love you lots hon!
A somewhat response to Angela's Challenge later on: (Exact challenge will be
given in part 6.) Well the challenge helped me out when I got writers block.
I used part of its plot not all coz I played with an element or two *blush*
you'll see (hope that's ok Ang!)… but hey what's the fun in following rules
anyways? ::hopes Angela doesn't throw sharp objects at her::
*Smoochies* for Farah my bestest for quickly reading over and pointing out
the most obvious mistakes and for Janet for always being there making what I
write presentable… whatever would I do without you sweetie? Wait, I don't
wanna know!
Submitted through the hostile-17 mailing list.
Category: Angel > slash fiction - Characters: Angel, Angel/Spike, Charles
Gunn, Cordy, Fred, Harmony, Lorne, Other, Other Male, Spike, Wesley -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 22
Published: 03/05/05 - Updated: 07/03/06 - Completed: No

Re-assigned by Chrissy6299
Gibbs is re-assigning DiNozzo to another team.
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/03/06 - Updated: 07/03/06 - Completed: No

To Those Who Wait by Starry Night
Smallville/Supernatural again! Same diclaimers as usual so please don't sue!
I love feedbackso pretty please!!! :)
Category: Smallville/Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/m,
Sam/m - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, AU,
Established couple, friendship, graphic sex, Humor, m/m - Chapters: 4
Published: 06/04/06 - Updated: 07/03/06 - Completed: Yes

Revelations and Discoveries by orleans_2003
No summary, sorry. But I don´t want to spoil the surprises!! But Lestat
learns that even the unthinkable can come true.
Category: Vampire Chronicles, The - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRM - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 3
Published: 06/29/06 - Updated: 07/03/06 - Completed: No

Dream Lover by Starry Night
Things happen at night but someone's memory is a little foggy about the
events...... This is in response to a challenge I saw..... Let me know what
you all think!!!.............. Each chapter will have it's own warnings....
I Don't know or own and not makin $$$ so please don't sue!! Thanks! : P
Category: Angel > slash fiction - Characters: Angel/Lindsey McDonald -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, Language, m/m
- Chapters: 3
Published: 06/30/06 - Updated: 07/03/06 - Completed: No

Runaway Guide (Slash Version) by Joan Z
I will be posting two versions of this story. One is Het one is Slash.
Change of plans. Due to over whelming reader interest in the story (over 700
readers) the slash version of this story will be expanded. The het version
will remain true to the original concept.
Blair and Jim will appear in this story. They will be slash in both stories.

As my readers of Cosmic Intervention know, After saving the world in season
7 of BtVS, Spike is sent to a Sentinel Universe. There he becomes a sentinel
and must find his one true guide and continue working to make amends for his
past evil deeds.
Since the multi-verse is infinite this is the story of one of the sentinel
Spikes.
Disclaimer: Not mine. I am only keeping the fandoms alive in our hearts.
Acknowledgments: Thank you to my beta Goddesslex.
Category: x-overs > Buffy/Sentinel - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRAO - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 10
Published: 06/11/06 - Updated: 07/03/06 - Completed: No

The Bad Boy Thing by TaZi
Drabble. Word Count 100.
Category: XFiles > slash fiction - Characters: Mulder/Krycek - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRAO - Warnings: m/m, Oral sex, slash - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/03/06 - Updated: 07/03/06 - Completed: Yes

All the King's Horses by Simarillion
There is a new serial killer on the move but who is going to stop him.
Category: Hannibal - Characters: Other - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRC -
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU, Dark Themes, Excessive violence,
Language, m/m, slash, torture, violence - Chapters: 2
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 07/03/06 - Completed: No

Forbidden Dance by TaZi
Drabble. Word Count 100.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters:
Spike/Xander - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: m/m, slash -
Chapters: 1
Published: 07/03/06 - Updated: 07/03/06 - Completed: Yes

The Gift by bluepenreader
Website: nope, sorry
Permission to archive: WWMOB; any others, please just let me know!
Fandom(s): CSI:NY
Genre (general, hetero or slash) slash
Pairing/Characters: Mac/Danny
Rating: FRM
him.
Warnings: Bad language, violence, more bad language, angst.
Notes: This is the first fanfic I have posted *ever*. I'd really like to
know what you think.
Acknowledgments: Fruitbat00 - for nagging me to write more... and more...;
and GinnyAnn - for convincing me that other people just might enjoy this. I
wouldn't have posted this without her encouragement, so blame HER!
Submitted through the CSI_New_York_Slash mailing list.
Category: CSI New York > slash fiction - Characters: Mac Taylor/Danny Messer
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Angst, Language, violence -
Chapters: 6
Published: 01/03/06 - Updated: 07/03/06 - Completed: No

Born of Royalty by Vash
King Sora and Queen Kairi await a blessed event.
Category: Kingdom Hearts > hetero fiction - Characters: - Genres: General,
Hetero - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: AU, Established couple, friendship,
Language, Romance - Chapters: 5
Published: 06/25/06 - Updated: 07/03/06 - Completed: Yes

Forbidden Love by vinsmouse
Following an accident, secrets are revealed.
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 -
Warnings: Angst, Established couple, Hurt/Comfort, Oral sex, slash, violence
- Chapters: 1
Published: 07/03/06 - Updated: 07/03/06 - Completed: No

30 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 07/03/2006 in:
Angel, Boston Legal, Buffy, CSI, CSI New York, Dukes Of Hazzard, Hannibal,
Kingdom Hearts, Navy NCIS, Stargate, the Vampire Chronicles, XFiles,
Buffy/Sentinel, Navy NCIS/Stargate SG1, Smallville/Supernatural

AUTHORS... Need a website or shadowsite? Upload and edit you submissions at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
Post a story for archivist upload or get complete daily updates at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG