[Makebelieve] looks like we're working now

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 08:35:00 PDT 2006

hi all. looks like we're able to post messages now. Just wanted to let you
all know that we still don't have an archive for the posts here onlist yet,
but its being worked on so whatcha wanna talk about for now

82 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 07/04-8/2006 in:
Angel, Batman, Battlestar Galactica 2003, Boston legal, Breakfast on Pluto,
Buffy, CSI, CSI Miami, CSI New York, Clive The Leather hairdresser,Dr Who,
Dukes Of Hazzard, Emergency, Hannibal, Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts, The
Lord Of The Rings, Magnificent 7, Naruto, Navy NCIS, Now And Again, One Tree
Hill, Original Fic, the Sentinel, Smallville, Star Wars: The Phantom Menace,
Stargate, Stargate Atlantis, Starsky And Hutch, Supernatural, Until The Full
Moon, The Vampire Chronicles, West Wing, Will And Grace, XFles, XMen, Xena:
Warrior Princess, Buffy/Sentinel, CSI/CSI New York, CSI Miami/CSI New York
Hercules/Xena, Highlander/Sentinel, Navy NCIS/Charmed, Navy NCIS/Sentinel,
Queer As Folk/Sentinel

AUTHORS... Need a website or shadowsite? Upload and edit you submissions at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php