[Makebelieve] 24 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 07/10/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 08:05:56 PDT 2006

FANDOMS: 24, Batman, Battlestar Galactica 2003, CSI Miami, CSI new York,
Hogan's Heros, The Lord Of The Rings, RPS, The Sentinel, Star Wars,
Supernatural, Wanted, The Winx Club, XFiles, XMen,
XOVERS: Buffy/The Grudge, Buffy/Sentinel, Harry Potter/Avenged Sevenfold,
Star Trek/Man From Uncle,
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent

Michael's Trespass by Dale
Pairing: Kirk/ Spock, Donfield/Vladeck, characters played by
Shatner*&*Nimoy in Men From
U.N.C.L.E.
Disclaimer: Star Trek is owned by Paramount. I'm not sure who owns U.N.C.L.E.
But it isn't me. I make no profit off this.
Rating: FRAO
WArning: This story contains same sex relationships. Not for anyone under
18. Everyone else: Enjoy!
is injured and a mysterious personality emerges.
Dedication: For Farfalla, and Lyra, who's Donfield/Vladeck stories inspired
me. Thank-you both. I used insight's from Farfalla's story: "Limousine
Closet."
Beta: Farfalla, Thank-you. What error's you discover are mine.
Category: x-overs > Star Trek/Man From Uncle > slash fiction - Characters:
Kirk/Spock, Donfield/Vladeck - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none
- Chapters: 1
Published: 07/10/06 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: Yes

Pay Attention by Tabitha Llewellyn
Fandom or Category: DC comics
Pairing: Bruce/Dick
Feedback: Any kind of feedback would be gladly appreciated.
Archive: Please let me know if you archive my fic just so that I know where
it is.
Rating: R (mostly it's pretty tame but there is some swearing and explicit
sexual content so I'll stick with an R to make sure I don't upset anyone.)
Disclaimer: None of the DC characters belong to me (gasps of surprise all
around the room)! I don't make any money from this I just do it to keep me
happy and to distract me from my college work.
getting what they want and need? "If you come to my bed, I won't let you
leave." Bruce said calmly – this quote sums up a lot of what this story is
about.
Warnings: This is going to be a long one. I've already written 70 thousand
words. There will be new warnings for different chapters.
Notes: In this story Tim's father died and he lives at the manor with Bruce.
Sorry to anyone who is a dedicated fan of canon because this definitely does
not follow any comic timeline. Also, I'm English so the grammar and spelling
is UK not USA.
Category: Batman > slash fiction - Characters: Bruce/Dick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 20
Published: 06/21/06 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: No

Needing To Forget by Annie
Fandom: The Sentinel
Category: gen
Rating: FRM
him back?
Submitted through the HurtComfortFic mailing list.
Category: Sentinel, The > General fiction - Characters: Blair Sandburg, Lt.
Detective James Ellison - Genres: General - Rating: FRM - Warnings:
Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/10/06 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: Yes

Grudge . . . Ended by Kate R
Genre: Crossover/Slash Buffy the Vampire Slayer/ The Grudge
Pairings: Giles/Ethan
Notes: Comes from watching the Grudge. One off fic
Disclaimer: I don't own Buffy or The Grudge, they belong to other, rich
people, not me.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: x-overs > Buffy/The Grudge > slash fiction - Characters:
Giles/Ethan - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/10/06 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: Yes

The New Guy by Bj Jones
Speed chuckled as he walked away from the new kid. Part of my 100 Slash
stories for Speed. It's a Speed/Ryan pairing
Category: CSI Miami > slash fiction - Characters: Ryan Wolfe, Tim Speedle -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 2
Published: 12/07/05 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: Yes

The Dark by Emerald Starburst
Permission to archive: Oh, yeah!
Fandom(s): The X-Files
Genre: slash (suggestion of)
Pairing/Characters: Mulder/Krycek
Rating: FRM
Warnings: Major Character Deaths
Notes: Some time ago (a year—ack!) Peja gave me a challenge. One thing after
another occurred, but I now present the little story Peja requested.
Acknowledgments: Peja, of course, without whom this story would never have
been written.
Challenge: mulder krycek...constant exposure...small locked
room...insanity...please melt Krycek's brain for me
Submitted through the Mulder-xf-fic mailing list.
Category: XFiles > slash fiction - Characters: Mulder/Krycek - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/10/06 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: Yes

Visions by Scarlette
Darth Vader has a strange vision. Will eventually be Vader/OC.
Category: Star Wars > General fiction - Characters: Darth Vader, Other -
Genres: General - Rating: FRC - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 2
Published: 07/04/06 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: No

Hurt by KendraxPlague
Matt doesn't want to feel anymore, so he makes Draco feel for him. A HP x
Avenged Sevenfold crossover, with three different, unrelated endings.
Category: x-overs > Harry Potter/Avenged Sevenfold > slash fiction -
Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Abuse, Adult
Situations, Angst, AU, Character Death, Dark Themes, Language, m/m, Rentboy
fic, slash, suicide/mention of, violence - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/10/06 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: Yes

Deadly Temptation by Darkestangel
Dean gets caught in a deadly game where the prize is his soul
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/John, Dean/m,
Dean/Sam - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, bloodplay,
Non-con - Chapters: 23
Published: 11/14/05 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: No

Trust by Willow
Season 4, Tony has been kidnapped by Mandy. Jack's POV
Category: 24 - Characters: Jack/Tony - Genres: Preslash - Rating: FRC -
Warnings: Language, mild violence - Chapters: 3
Published: 06/11/06 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: No

Forbidden by Raythe
Luke x Vader: After the disasterous dual on Bespin, Luke begins to dream
again of his father, including one dream wherein his father is his lover.
Vader discovers his son's forbidden desire and offers to make the dream a
reality. But that is only the beginning, for Vader and Luke together fulfill
the prophecy of the Balance of the Force. New, greater Force powers develop
in both of them. Fearful of what this new future will bring, now that Luke
refuses to kill his father, Obi Wan seeks another to destroy them both.
Category: Star Wars > slash fiction - Characters: Luke/Vader - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Incest - Chapters: 13
Published: 02/15/06 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: No

Elemental Progeny by Charra Loon
Sequel to Obsidian Fire. The Winx Club and co. are getting ready for their
second year in Magix, but terror looms when a dark figure goes in pursuit of
a mysterious relic.
Category: Winx Club, The - Characters: - Genres: General, Hetero - Rating:
FRT - Warnings: AU, Established couple, Language, violence - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/10/06 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: No

Untitled for the Moment by Wertiyurae
Colonel Klink has had his share of troubles since becoming Camp Kommandant
and he's had to suffer his share of indignities. But when a newcomer to
Stalag 13 gives him a proposition he can't refuse, he will have to make some
very hard choices.
Category: Hogan's Heroes - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM -
Warnings: Angst, Historical slash, m/m, Non-con, Rape, slash, violence -
Chapters: 13
Published: 02/11/06 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: No

Deliver Me by Lopaka Tanu
Apollo is debriefed by the Cylons, but things aren't going as he expected.
Apollo/Leoben
Category: Battlestar Galactica 2003 > slash fiction - Characters: Apollo/OMC
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst,
Character Death, Dark Themes, Excessive violence, First Time, Hurt/Comfort,
Language, m/m, Oral sex, Religious Prejudice, slash, torture, violence -
Chapters: 12
Published: 07/08/06 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: No

Bottom of the Glass by trek
Emotional turmoil for Horatio, Speed tries to help.
Category: CSI Miami > slash fiction - Characters: Lieutenant Horatio Caine,
Speedle/ Horatio, Tim Speedle - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings:
Angst, friendship - Chapters: 3
Published: 07/10/06 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: No

Runaway Guide (Slash Version) by Joan Z
I will be posting two versions of this story. One is Het one is Slash.
Change of plans. Due to over whelming reader interest in the story (over 700
readers) the slash version of this story will be expanded. The het version
will remain true to the original concept.
Blair and Jim will appear in this story. They will be slash in both stories.

As my readers of Cosmic Intervention know, After saving the world in season
7 of BtVS, Spike is sent to a Sentinel Universe. There he becomes a sentinel
and must find his one true guide and continue working to make amends for his
past evil deeds.
Since the multi-verse is infinite this is the story of one of the sentinel
Spikes.
Disclaimer: Not mine. I am only keeping the fandoms alive in our hearts.
Acknowledgments: Thank you to my beta Goddesslex.
Category: x-overs > Buffy/Sentinel - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRAO - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 12
Published: 06/11/06 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: No

Wanted: Claimed (Sequel to Screwed) by Snufflz
Max gives Conrad the only gift he can - Eddie Drake.
Category: Wanted > slash fiction - Characters: Connie/Eddie, Conrad Rose/Max
Rubio - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations -
Chapters: 1
Published: 07/10/06 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: Yes

Look What You've Done! by Sivan Shemesh
Orlando and Viggo were involved in a car-accident, in which Viggo was nearly
killed. Everyone blames him for what happened. Who will help him? (VM/OB,
OB/male)
Category: RPS > slash fiction - Characters: Colin Farrell/Jared Leto -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Abuse, Adult Situations, Angst,
AU, BDSM, Dark Themes, description of rape, Domestic violence, graphic sex,
m/m, Non-con, Rape, Romance, slash, torture, violence - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/10/06 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: No

Case File #412 by SisterWine
Both working on the same case, and on each other's nerves, Logan and Remy
have a case to solve and have been forced to work together.
Category: Logan_RemyArchive - Characters: Logan/Remy, Other - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, mild violence - Chapters: 2
Published: 07/08/06 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: No

Prisoner of Gondor by Sivan Shemesh
Legolas and Glorfindel were on their way to Gondor, but on their arrival,
things go wrong. One is put in the dungeon, after being horribly humiliated,
and the other enjoys the good life. Will the prisoner find hope, or die
alone in the dark dungeon after the humiliation? Multiple pairing.
Category: Lord Of The Rings, The > slash fiction - Characters:
Aragorn/Legolas - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Abuse, Adult
Situations, Angst, AU, BDSM, Character Death, Dark Themes, Excessive
violence, First Time, graphic sex, Language, MPreg, Non-con, OOC [Out of
Character], Rape, S*&M,* slash, suicide/mention of, torture, violence -
Chapters: 4
Published: 06/29/06 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: No

Leaving You Behind by Sivan Shemesh
There had been mistakes; One was taken One left behind… Two were banished!
The Peredhil house has been wrecked… Family' love, pride and honor seemed
lost forever…
Is there any hope for an ordinary life?
Category: Lord Of The Rings, The > General fiction - Characters: - Genres:
General - Rating: FRT-13 - Warnings: Angst, AU, friendship, torture,
violence - Chapters: 3
Published: 06/19/06 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: No

There's Sacrifice in Love by Sivan Shemesh
Aragorn is nearly executed - but who was it that ordered it and their
reasons to have him killed? And what, in the end, was the real cost?
(Aragorn/Legolas)
Category: Lord Of The Rings, The > slash fiction - Characters:
Aragorn/Legolas - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Adult
Situations, Angst, AU, First Time, graphic sex, m/m, Romance, slash,
violence - Chapters: 2
Published: 07/09/06 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: No

Chasing Memories by Gin
Fandom: CSI:NY
Disclaimer: They're not mine, I'm just borrowing them for a bit. I'll return
them in close to one piece
Pairings: Mac/Danny/Don, Stella/Mac, Lindsey/Hawkes
Rating: FRT-13
100Moods Prompt 017: Confused
Muses: Abigail, Hedwig-Calliope
Author's Notes: Many, many thanks to Dee, Kathie, Alex, Evelyn, and Suza for
encouraging me with this one and giving suggestions and answering questions
when I needed them to. Thanks to Dee who I ambushed first with this and then
again today with the additions that I thought it needed and who helped with
the ending. Thanks also to Kathie who wrote one of the flashbacks and also
helped with the elusive ending. I have no idea what Don's father is in the
NYPD, so I made something up. Italic sections are dreams or memories
Submitted through the CSI_New_York_Slash mailing list.
Category: CSI New York > slash fiction - Characters: Other, Mac/Danny/Don,
Lindsay/Hawkes - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters:
2
Published: 07/03/06 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: Yes

Ride Like The Wind by Donna Costello
Rating: FRT
Spoilers: None
Pairings:None
Fandom: CSI:Miami
Disclaimer: I don't own them, they have their own free will, Actually all
the rights belong to the producers.
Type: General
AN: This song is by Christopher Cross, I have no rights to it. Just like the
chars of CSI: Miami.
AN2: I first heard this song from my boyfriend I was writing my first Fanfic
"Surviving". I was thinking about the chapter where Tim offers Calleigh a
ride on his bike. I started thinking about Tim on his bike and what he'd be
thinking about. Some of the circumstances in this brief story are purely
made up, yet some are taken from the series. So if there's anything you
can't place here, you'll know why.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: CSI Miami > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/10/06 - Updated: 07/10/06 - Completed: No

24 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 07/10/2006 in:
24, Batman, Battlestar Galactica 2003, CSI Miami, CSI new York, Hogan's
Heros, The Lord Of The Rings, RPS, The Sentinel, Star Wars, Supernatural,
Wanted, The Winx Club, XFiles, XMen, Buffy/The Grudge, Buffy/Sentinel, Harry
Potter/Avenged Sevenfold, Star Trek/Man From Uncle

AUTHORS... Need a website or shadowsite? Upload and edit you submissions at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
Post a story for archivist upload or get complete daily updates at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG