[Makebelieve] 61 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 07/15-18/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 00:08:44 PDT 2006

FANDOMS: Andromeda, Angel, Batman, Battlestar Galatica (70's version),
Brokeback Mountain, Buffy, Criminal Minds, CSI, CSI Miami, CSI New York,
Dragonball Z, Due South, Dukes Of Hazzard, Harry Potter, the Lord Of The
Rings, Naruto, Navy NCIS, Numb3rs, Original Fic, Roswell, RPS, Smallville,
Stargate, Stargate Atlantis, Supernatural, Vampire Chronicles, Without A
Trace, XFiles, XMen
XOVERS: Andromeda/Mutant X, Batman/Superman, Buffy/Sentinel, Navy
NCIS/Sentinel, Sentinel/X-men
CHALLENGE 1 lost,

Tony's Dilemma by Glenda
Warnings: Will be sex, possible violence, more than likely swearing.
Disclaimer: They aren't mine. I'm not making any money from playing with
them, just making a few people smile I hope
Rating: FRAO
Archive: Will be at my own site someday. http://www.shadowandsoul.com
Not betaed yet. Sorry. I was trying to work on a story for TeddyBear with
Daniel and Tony. One's been in my head for weeks; instead, damn it, this one
popped in at 1:30 am. Hopefully, I'll get at the T/D one this week and
finish my epic story that I'm working on in NCIS.
To what lengths would Sheppard go to get Gibbs away from Tony?
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 4
Published: 10/11/05 - Updated: 07/18/06 - Completed: No

What Do You Call This by Serenity
Danny changes the rules. - My first dm. So beware! Possible OOC that could
creep in. - SPOILERS: Mentions the opening of S1 Ep.14: The Friendly Skies -
DISCLAIMER: Not mine. Don't sue. In the words of the now infamous Whitney
Houston "I have nothing!"
Category: Without A Trace > slash fiction - Characters: Danny/Martin -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Adult Situations, m/m - Chapters:
1
Published: 07/18/06 - Updated: 07/18/06 - Completed: Yes

Burn by stillrose
Sam really needs to get away from Dean. Note: Future chap will be FRAO,
slash and issues of dubious con. Disclaimer: I don't own Sam and Dean; just
borrowing them. All I own is what my cats don't want.
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/Sam - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Angst, m/m, mild violence, Preslash -
Chapters: 3
Published: 07/17/06 - Updated: 07/18/06 - Completed: No

Falling Star by Orrymain
Feedback welcome
Category: Slash, Romance, Established Relationship
Pairing: Jack/Daniel ... and it's all J/D
Rating: PG-13
Season: 7 - September 11, 2003
Spoilers: None
Size: 29kb, short story
Written: August 10-19, 22, 2003 Revised: January 28, August 2,9, 2005, July
14-15,18, 2006
Disclaimer: Usual disclaimers -- not mine, wish they were, especially
Daniel, and Jack, too, but they aren't. A gal can dream though!
Notes:
1) Silent, unspoken thoughts by various characters are indicated with ~ in
front and behind them, such as ~Where am I?~
2) Jack and Daniel sometimes say things that have double meanings. A simple
"Jack" or "What are you doing?" could mean much more than the words spoken
and could carry multiple connotations, including feelings, desires, fears,
etc. These double meanings are noted like this: "Actual spoken words"
**(double meaning)**
3) This fic stands alone, but it does reference my other fic, "Strange
Things Happen"
4) Thanks to my betas who always make my fics better: Judy, Gail, Linda,
QuinGem, Claudia!
Submitted through the CompleteKingdomOfSlash mailing list.
Category: Stargate > slash fiction - Characters: Jack ONeill/Daniel Jackson
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/18/06 - Updated: 07/18/06 - Completed: Yes

Bittersweet Reunion by Darkestangel
Dean and John's reunion is bittersweet.
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/John - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Abuse, Dark Themes, Incest - Chapters: 5
Published: 05/20/06 - Updated: 07/18/06 - Completed: No

Going Home by Sgt Buck Frobisher
Rated: G
Pairings: Frobisher/female
Warnings: None
Teaser: Sequel to A Time to Die, set right after the end of said fic
Category: Due South > hetero fiction - Characters: Buck Frobisher/OFC -
Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/18/06 - Updated: 07/18/06 - Completed: Yes

The Prayers Of Ennis Del Mar by Donna McIntosh
Fandom: Brokeback Mountain
Pairing: Ennis and Jack
Rating: R adult content
Disclaimer: These characters were created by and belong to Anne Proulx. I
just take them out and play with them now and then.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Brokeback Mountain > slash fiction - Characters: Jack/Ennis Del
Mar - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/18/06 - Updated: 07/18/06 - Completed: Yes

Make a wish, Harry! by spikewil
Rating: FRT
Pairing: SS/RW
Disclaimer: Characters of HP don't belong to me. I'm not making any money
out of this.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Harry Potter > slash fiction - Characters: Snape/Ron - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/18/06 - Updated: 07/18/06 - Completed: Yes

100 Mood Challenge by Bj Jones
Co-written with White Wolf. All of these stories written from Speed and
Horatio's POV Summary: *Speed gets Horatio to let go*
Category: CSI Miami > slash fiction - Characters: Speedle/ Horatio - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Bondage, graphic sex, Toy Play - Chapters:
6
Published: 05/01/06 - Updated: 07/18/06 - Completed: No

Tears Of Rage by Sgt Buck Frobisher
Rated: PG violence
Pairings (keep forgetting this) Fraser/Kowalski
Spoilers: minors for various eps
Teaser: When Fraser is killed while saving Kowaski's life, the detective
struggles to cope with the Mountie's death
Archive:yes
This was inspired by an episode of Adam12, Elegy for a Pig, in which one of
the main characters witnesses the death of a cop he's known since before
they were in the academy. I twisted it a little and turned into a DS story.
I'm saying 10 now but I may need an extra chapter to play with, just a
warning.
Disclaimer: The characters belong to Alliance. I just take them out, play
with them for a while and then return them to the shelf unharmed.
Note: Yahell may send these through out of order, as it likes to do with
mutiple posts. Just follow the ch. numbers with the posts
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Fraser/Kowalski - Genres:
GenSlash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Character Death - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/18/06 - Updated: 07/18/06 - Completed: Yes

Sleepytime by Juli
Pairing: Mac/Danny
Rating: PG
Archiving: Yes, to WWOMB
Disclaimer: CSI:NY and its characters belong to CBS, Jerry Bruckheimer Films
and Alliance Atlantis. This story was written purely for entertainment
purposes. No copyright infringement was intended and no money was made from
it.
Warning: Pure shmoop.
Submitted through the CSI_New_York_Slash mailing list.
Category: CSI New York > slash fiction - Characters: Mac Taylor/Danny Messer
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/18/06 - Updated: 07/18/06 - Completed: Yes

Taking Care by kungfunurse
B/C Slash. FRAO. If you don't know what all that means, then run, my dear
child. Run and save your poor virgin eyes, for there be slash here.
Submitted through the BatmanAndSuperman mailing list
Category: x-overs > Batman/Superman > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: D/s - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/18/06 - Updated: 07/18/06 - Completed: Yes

Visions by Sgt Buck Frobisher
Note: This fic came to me after reading "Speechless" , a fanfic on the Due
South Fanfic Archive. "Speechless" is about Caroline Fraser's feelings when
she (her ghost, that is)and Benton see each other after 30 years in the
mineshaft in "Call of the Wild." I read it and decided to write one from
just the opposite, from Fraser's point of view. Part of it is set in the
mine and the rest right outside immediately after. Please be nice to me,
this is my first story. There may be a few errors, that's because I've only
seen a couple eps of the show so far.
Category: Due South > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/18/06 - Updated: 07/18/06 - Completed: Yes

Look What You've Done! by Sivan Shemesh
Orlando and Viggo were involved in a car-accident, in which Viggo was nearly
killed. Everyone blames him for what happened. Who will help him? (VM/OB,
OB/male)
Category: RPS > slash fiction - Characters: Colin Farrell/Jared Leto -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Abuse, Adult Situations, Angst,
AU, BDSM, Dark Themes, description of rape, Domestic violence, graphic sex,
m/m, Non-con, Rape, Romance, slash, torture, violence - Chapters: 2
Published: 07/10/06 - Updated: 07/18/06 - Completed: No

Prisoner of Gondor by Sivan Shemesh
Legolas and Glorfindel were on their way to Gondor, but on their arrival,
things go wrong. One is put in the dungeon, after being horribly humiliated,
and the other enjoys the good life. Will the prisoner find hope, or die
alone in the dark dungeon after the humiliation? Multiple pairing.
Category: Lord Of The Rings, The > slash fiction - Characters:
Aragorn/Legolas - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Abuse, Adult
Situations, Angst, AU, BDSM, Character Death, Dark Themes, Excessive
violence, First Time, graphic sex, Language, MPreg, Non-con, OOC [Out of
Character], Rape, S*&M,* slash, suicide/mention of, torture, violence -
Chapters: 6
Published: 06/29/06 - Updated: 07/18/06 - Completed: No

When Love Is Not Enough by Serenity
Does the heart follow the body or does the body follow the heart?
Goku/Vegeta
Category: Dragonball Z - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO -
Warnings: Adult Situations, AU - Chapters: 7
Published: 07/18/06 - Updated: 07/18/06 - Completed: Yes

Graduation by Serenity
There are many types of graduations. - Challenge: SMALLVILLE - A pairing of
your choosing gets drunk (one or both) and lets slip some truths they hadn't
mentioned before. They end up having sex, but the next day - forgets all
about it. Or did they? - Part of the Cliché Fuh-Q-Fest at
http://www.kardasi.com/Cliched/index.htm
Category: Smallville > slash fiction - Characters: Clark/Lex - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, AU - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/18/06 - Updated: 07/18/06 - Completed: Yes

My Funny Valentine by Serenity
A Lex Slash Valentine's Day Challenge - Clark finally figures out what he
wants.
Category: Smallville > slash fiction - Characters: Clark/Lex - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRM - Warnings: Adult Situations, AU - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/18/06 - Updated: 07/18/06 - Completed: Yes

In The Absense Of ... by Serenity
Brennan finally gives up and gains something a lot like love. - An
Andromeda/Mutant X Crossover - AU - This story takes place after the ending
sequence in Mutant X Episode #309R "No Exit". - Don't Own, Don't Sue
Category: x-overs > Andromeda/Mutant X > slash fiction - Characters: -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU, m/m -
Chapters: 1
Published: 07/18/06 - Updated: 07/18/06 - Completed: No

Blind Leading the Blind by Rednetra
What if Tony was Diffrent and was not on GIbbs team but still with NCIS,
also tony has a life out side of NICS
Category: Navy NCIS - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Angst, AU, Hurt/Comfort, m/m, Romance -
Chapters: 11
Published: 05/07/06 - Updated: 07/18/06 - Completed: No

Back At the Beginning All Over Again by Tim Woyma
Rating: R for violence and crime scenes.
Category: Drama/Humor
Pairings: None
Spoilers: None intended
Disclaimer: Jane Katherine McDermon is mine, she lives somewhere in the back
of my subconscious. S/Sgt Denis and Cpl. Teather are real people, RCMP
officers who kept Surrey, BC safe for years. Parts of the first chapter are
based loosely on an account by Cpl. Teather of his time in Surrey. No
offense is meant, as I'm merely putting McDermon into a real-life situation.
The Deck is also real, a tribute to a great man. The rest of the characters
don't belong to me, so I lay no claim to them.
Feedback is much appreciated
Category: Due South > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/17/06 - Updated: 07/17/06 - Completed: Yes

Pure Ecstasy by Tim Woyma and Snowee
Ratings: R - Rape
Category: Drama
Pairing: None
Spoilers: None
Teaser: "Newsflash! Member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police arrested for
attacking American citizen at the 27th Police Precinct." - How did we get
here?
Email: If you would like to comment off list, please email feedback to
twoyma at aol.com and/or mdmpmp at if.rmci.net
Disclaimer: Not ours. Alliance gets them back when we're good and ready.
Story stuff is very much ours. Jane belongs to Tim.
Notes: Knowledge is power. http://www.RAINN.org
Category: Due South > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: Domestic violence - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/17/06 - Updated: 07/17/06 - Completed: Yes

The Truth Enslaved by Triest Wright
RATING: R, Language, violence, mild sexual content.
CATEGORY: Drama, Gen, AU in that I've brought her back before DS ended and I
accidentally brought Dewey in before he existed cronoligically, beyond that
nothing contradicts what was written throughout the show.
PAIRINGS: Fraser/Victoria
SPOILERS: VS, if you haven't seen the episode this story will make ziltch
for sense to you, The Deal, JIB, Letting Go.
TEASER: An exploration to a theory that Victoria's motive behind the events
in VS was far deeper, and darker, than revenge.
ARCHIVES: Everywhere when finished
THANKS: To all of my friends and the entire newsgroup who have provided me
with inspiration, guidance, and tireless beta's even if they had no idea
they were helping. Without you guys I never would have made it.
DISCLAIMER: Victoria, Fraser, Ray, Dief, Ray Kowalski, and other characters
belong to Paul Haggis, Paul Gross, and Alliance productions along with the
original storylines of Victoria's Secret, The Deal, and Juliet is Bleeding.
The rest of the web is mine, or Victoria's supernatural character's,
whichever came first.
AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story is extremely controversial, but I ask you when
reading to retain and open mind and reserve judgment until the end. I did
this for a number of reasons but the first being to heal Fraser's heart,
he's never been one to speak lightly of things and when he said he felt that
he had known Victoria "for a thousand lifetimes", and that he loved her he
meant it; and that love being broken, no matter what may happen, can never
completely heal without mending the break by the person to caused it.
Category: Due South > hetero fiction - Characters: Fraser/Victoria - Genres:
Hetero - Rating: FRM - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/17/06 - Updated: 07/17/06 - Completed: Yes

Colors Of The Soul by RogueSpike and SugarDevil
Pairing: Spike/OMC and a little Xander/Willow
Rating: R for now
sick. lol. Um, kinda hard to explain. Spike's part of a prophecy. there's
priests and monks in it who think they're doing the right thing but they're
doing it all wrong. There's slashiness with one of the monks. There's some
mpreg near the end. Oh just read it.
Disclaimer: Not mine! Well, the monks and priests are but yeah. lol.
Warning: Mpreg eventually
A/N: Tara, Anya and Riley don't exist in this. plz review us! *it's what we
live on* ;-D
Submitted through the Spike_Slash mailing list.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: Spike/OMC,
Xander/Willow - Genres: Slash, Hetero - Rating: FRM - Warnings: MPreg -
Chapters: 1
Published: 07/17/06 - Updated: 07/17/06 - Completed: No

The Conquering of Grissom by gjaneo
RATING: NC-17; FRMAO
PAIRING: Gil/Nick/Archie/Bobby/David
ARCHIVE: Sure
SPOILERS: None
WARNING: Multiple partners
AUTHOR'S NOTES: This was written for the Grissom Fuh-Q Fest Second Wave at
LJ. My challenge was: Big guy bottoming, that is Gil bottoming with any CSI
and or assorted lab rats. Bonus points for a puppy pile (three or more).
SUMMARY: See notes above
Submitted through the Crime_Scene_Investigation_Slash mailing list.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick/Archie/Bobby/David -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Group Grope, D/s - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/17/06 - Updated: 07/17/06 - Completed: Yes

Kiss Me, Lab Rat by Susie
This is in answer to the Kiss Me challenge. The first two parts are only FRT
but the third, well that's why I changed the rating. Warning part 12 has het
in it. Disclaimer: Don't own any characters; just want to play with them for
a little while then I will send them home. Author Notes: Feedback always
welcomed. It helps the muses to keep working.
Submitted through the Crime Scene Investigation Slash and MakeBelieve_YG
mailing lists.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Jim, Nick, Nick/Greg -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 15
Published: 11/19/05 - Updated: 07/17/06 - Completed: Yes

Missing by neichan
Guides are disappearing....a crossover fic with NCIS, WAT, and the Sentinel.
Category: x-overs > Navy NCIS/Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters:
Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo, Jim/Blair, Other - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO -
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU, Dark Themes, Established couple,
First Time, foursome, friendship, graphic sex, Group Grope, Hurt/Comfort,
m/m, Masturbation, Oral sex, Preslash, slash, Threesome, violence, Voyeurism
- Chapters: 1
Published: 07/17/06 - Updated: 07/17/06 - Completed: No

Act Of War by Sakura
Larek needs to meet with the king bringing our hero's back home. Takes place
after the events in both season three and the books.
Category: Roswell > hetero fiction - Characters: other - Genres: General,
Hetero - Rating: FRC - Warnings: friendship - Chapters: 2
Published: 07/17/06 - Updated: 07/17/06 - Completed: No

All that is left by Kuna Yashmaa
'It's a matter of energy.' Carlos Castaneda
Category: Stargate Atlantis > General fiction - Characters: Daniel Jackson,
Doctor Elizabeth Weir, Doctor Rodney McKay, Dr. Beckett, Major John Sheppard
- Genres: General - Rating: FRT-13 - Warnings: Language - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/17/06 - Updated: 07/17/06 - Completed: No

Case File #412 by SisterWine
Both working on the same case, and on each other's nerves, Logan and Remy
have a case to solve and have been forced to work together.
Category: Logan_RemyArchive - Characters: Logan/Remy, Other - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, mild violence - Chapters: 3
Published: 07/08/06 - Updated: 07/17/06 - Completed: No

>From Father to Son by oliver31
Gibbs is hiding something...or someone...
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Preslash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, Preslash -
Chapters: 4
Published: 05/10/06 - Updated: 07/17/06 - Completed: Yes

Truths Discovered by The Huntress
Dean discovers the truth about Jessica and John discovers the truth about
his son's relationship - Spoilers: *All* of Season One, from the Pilot to
Devil's Trap
Warning: Jess-bashing ahead - If you like her, you might not like this fic
too much.
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/Sam, Other -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, Established couple,
Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7
Published: 04/22/06 - Updated: 07/17/06 - Completed: No

The 120 days by Kuna Yashmaa
"Goodness. Yeah, just plain, simple goodness. You got to make it, Doc. And
you got to make it out of badness. Because there isn't anything else to make
it out of."
Category: Stargate Atlantis > slash fiction - Characters: John Sheppard/o,
Major John Sheppard - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Language, Rape
- Chapters: 2
Published: 07/14/06 - Updated: 07/17/06 - Completed: No

Inti by oliver31
the relationship between Gibbs and Tony is not really it seems to be...
Crossover with The Sentinel
Category: x-overs > Navy NCIS/Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters:
Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst,
First Time - Chapters: 7
Published: 06/04/06 - Updated: 07/17/06 - Completed: No

Runaway Guide (Slash Version) by Joan Z
I will be posting two versions of this story. One is Het one is Slash.
Change of plans. Due to over whelming reader interest in the story (over 900
readers) the slash version of this story has been expanded. The het version
is true to the original concept.
Blair and Jim will appear in this story. They will be slash in both stories.

As my readers of Cosmic Intervention know, After saving the world in season
7 of BtVS, Spike is sent to a Sentinel Universe. There he becomes a sentinel
and must find his one true guide and continue working to make amends for his
past evil deeds.
Since the multi-verse is infinite this is the story of one of the sentinel
Spikes.
Disclaimer: Not mine. I am only keeping the fandoms alive in our hearts.
Acknowledgments: Thank you to my beta Goddesslex on ch 1 and Kernesa on the
following chapters. A special thank you to Neichan who's discussions of
characters has help to polish this story.
Category: x-overs > Buffy/Sentinel - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRAO - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 14
Published: 06/11/06 - Updated: 07/17/06 - Completed: No

The Tale Of One Bad Rat by Lady Midath
Alex reflexs through emails
Category: XFiles - Characters: Skinner/Mulder/Krycek - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, Domestic Discipline, Preslash - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/17/06 - Updated: 07/17/06 - Completed: No

Broadsiding the Bat by Ornery
Pairing: Bruce/Nightwing
Rating: G
Archive: Oh, yeahhhh
Series: I don't know yet. Depends how many Christmas Carols I can parody.
But, this way I don't have to do it later, when the rest of you are
scrambling to do Holiday fics.
he and the titans got there, they found out that Bats and Night-Flying
Reindeer *don't* mix.
Warning: Robin's singing the lead, with the Titans singing back up: And
having *way* too much fun with it.
Spoiler: (My First Spoiler!) Take off on a hit Christmas Song. (Now, you
don't really think this is something the Bat would want a repeat of, do
you?)
Disclaimer: I ain't made no dough on it, nor any money, either. However, if
you think you want to stand up in court, in PUBLIC, and be told THERE that
S.S.I., Food stamps, AND Medicaid are all federal programs of which the
benefits are Non-Transferable, and thereby make a total ass out of not only
yourself but your legal department, AND the board of directors... be my
guest. This is something I'd LOVE to get to watch! (I'm equally certain that
any cops in or near the courtroom would be equally entertained!)
Submitted through the unmoderated BatmanAndRobin_Slash mailing list. Please
join us at BatmanAndRobin_SlashyFantasies
Category: Batman > slash fiction - Characters: Bruce/Dick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: HolidayFic - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/17/06 - Updated: 07/17/06 - Completed: Yes

Truths and Late Night Musing by PurpleWaterlili
Fandom: The New Batman and Robin Adventures
Pairing: Bruce(Batman)/ Richard aka Dick (NightWing) and other minor
couplings
Date:10th,March 2002
Rating: NC-17
Series/Sequal:You Didn't Want to Know
Archive: once its completed I would like to have it archived. :)
Notes: Many lovely thanks to Bertina, kisses sweety, you are my greatest fan
friend. you kick my ass when i need it and blow me sweet butterfly kisses
for encouragement. Thanks to 'rith for making sure i didn't completely
destroy these lovely characters, and dee dee for giving her unabashed
opinion.
Disclaimer: The only character here which belongs to me is Dena, Batman and
all his playmates belong DC Comic, may do they have a fun racket going on.
Submitted through the unmoderated BatmanAndRobin_Slash mailing list. Please
join us at BatmanAndRobin_SlashyFantasies
Category: Batman > slash fiction - Characters: Bruce/Dick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 4
Published: 07/17/06 - Updated: 07/17/06 - Completed: No

Across The Ocean by Uris
Fandom: Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix
Rating: G (for this chapter it will change as the story progresses)
Pairing: Harry/Draco
warning: AU, later there will be minor spoilers but out of context and the
story can be understood without reading the fifth book of the series. The
minor spoilers have little or nothing to do with the plot of the fifth book.
Notes: This is my first Harry Potter story. Write me offlist if my English
is poor. I'm only a stupid American.
especially his father.
Archive: yes.
Feedback: yes. Tell me what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong so I
make the story better.
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' AUfic mailing list. Please join us at
AU_Fic
Category: Harry Potter > slash fiction - Characters: Draco Malfoy/Harry
Potter - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 2
Published: 07/16/06 - Updated: 07/16/06 - Completed: No

A Foggy Day in London Town by dayrunner
Fandom: BtVS
Pairing: Angelus/William
Word length: 200
Rating: FROA
Disclaimer: Characters not mine and I make no money.
This is for entertainment only.
Feedback is always welcomed.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters:
Angelus/William - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters:
1
Published: 07/16/06 - Updated: 07/16/06 - Completed: Yes

Forbidden Love by vinsmouse
Following an accident, secrets are revealed.
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 -
Warnings: Angst, Established couple, Hurt/Comfort, Oral sex, slash, violence
- Chapters: 3
Published: 07/03/06 - Updated: 07/16/06 - Completed: No

Scroll by Nancy
Fandom: Numb3rs
Pairing: Don/Charlie, David/Colby
Rating: NC18
Sequel: yep
Spoilers: none
wind up with a surprise of their own.
Warnings: INCEST, slave!fic, m/m sex, D/s, language, almost pure smut *grin*
Category: Numb3rs > slash fiction - Characters: Don/Charlie, David/Colby -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Incest, SlaveFic, Language, D/s -
Chapters: 1
Published: 07/16/06 - Updated: 07/16/06 - Completed: No

Lost: Friend challenge by Challenge Maker
Submitted by Ana
Category: Fandom oriented Challenge - Characters: - Genres: Non-fic -
Rating: n/a - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/16/06 - Updated: 07/16/06 - Completed: No

Will Sing For Food by Veggieburger
In a new ANGEL RENEWED, will Lilah and Illyria bump heads?
Wes realizes that not only the good guys escaped the W/H Hell dimension,
Illyria's interest in Wes is threatened by Lilah, the one who walked away
returns, and a very unexpected person gets a little crush on Spike.
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' Angel_TheWildAndWickedWesleyWyndhamPrice
mailing list. Please join us at WesleyWyndhamPrice_WildAndWicked
Category: Angel > General fiction - Characters: Angel, Illyria, Lorne,
Other, Spike, Wesley - Genres: General - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none -
Chapters: 1
Published: 07/16/06 - Updated: 07/16/06 - Completed: Yes

Journey's End by Matt51
Genre: Slash
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Rating: FRT-13 (this part)
Warnings: Language (this part)
Notes: After taking a break, I've returned to attempt something I've always
wanted to try. Yes, it's another long tale but it is *not* in the 'Through
the Years' series. Sorry.
Submitted through the NavyNCISslash2 mailing list.
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Dinozzo/ Fornell, Jethro
Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none -
Chapters: 24
Published: 01/27/06 - Updated: 07/16/06 - Completed: No

Fire Was Her Clock: A Challenge Response by Meana
FANDOM: Andromeda
RATING: G
FOCUS: Rommie
STATUS: new, complete
SPECIAL WARNINGS: Possible character death
DISCLAIMER: This story is an original work of amateur fiction, and is
written purely for private entertainment. This story is no way affiliated
with any organization that owns an interest in the show.
EPISODE SPOILERS: None really.
SUMMARY: Too short for one.
NOTES: This story was in response to a 5 min. story challenge posted on the
Andromedfic mailing list. In it, you had to write a story using the
following three words: fire, certainty, and clock. One of the words had to
start the first paragraph, and the other two words had to be in the first
paragraph. Then you wrote for five minutes straight without editing until
after you're done. When finished, you could edit. It was an interesting
challenge. In a five minute time span, this is what came to my mind. I'm not
exactly sure why, but it didn't seem to want to go further than this short
fic.
Category: Andromeda > General fiction - Characters: Rommie - Genres: General
- Rating: FRC - Warnings: Character Death - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/16/06 - Updated: 07/16/06 - Completed: Yes

Best of You by tsukiyuuki
How does one apologise to an entire village for over ten years of fear?
Gaara goes to Kankurou for some advice. Oneshot, Sandsib fic. May later
become part of my 20 inkspots collection.
Category: Naruto > general fiction - Characters: - Genres: General, Other -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/16/06 - Updated: 07/16/06 - Completed: No

Disintegration by Little Wing
"You're a very silly man," the childlike voice whispered in his ear seconds
before the once icy touch was pulled back and he was finally allowed to sink
to the worn wood of the house in an unconscious heap.
Category: Supernatural > general fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Angst, Dark Themes, Language, violence -
Chapters: 2
Published: 07/16/06 - Updated: 07/16/06 - Completed: No

Best Buds by Angelise
Blaine comforts Trent after a run-in with the local bully.
Category: Original Fic > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres: Preslash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: Hurt/Comfort, Preslash, Underage, m/m, friendship -
Chapters: 15
Published: 04/09/05 - Updated: 07/16/06 - Completed: No

A new beginning by orleans_2003
This is my first try to write an original vampire story. It starts quite
harmless but there will be more action coming in later chapters. It´s about
growing friendship- for now.
Category: Original Fic > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Angst, friendship - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/16/06 - Updated: 07/16/06 - Completed: No

Revelations and Discoveries by orleans_2003
No summary, sorry. But I don´t want to spoil the surprises!! But Lestat
learns that even the unthinkable can come true.
Category: Vampire Chronicles, The - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRM - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 8
Published: 06/29/06 - Updated: 07/16/06 - Completed: No

Sex, Guys *&* Limericks II by Lady Flame
Silly, Sexy *&* Slashy!! The return of the Buffy/Angel limericks... this
time around we have Wes/Angel, Spike/Angel, and for some reason The
Master...
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters:
Angel/Wesley, Spike/Angel - Genres: Slash, limerick - Rating: FRM -
Warnings: Humor, m/m - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/16/06 - Updated: 07/16/06 - Completed: Yes

humorous deathfic: I told you it was going to kill ya, ya damn twit by
Josette Grover
Fandom: CSI:NY
Genre: Gen
Rating: FRC
Warning: Deathfic
Series/Sequel: Part of my humorous deathfic series
Archive: Beyond Canon, WWOMB, my humorous deathfics page (under
construction)
Synopsis: Mac deals with Lindsay's death.
AN: I put the blame squarely for this fic on Mythbusters. I'm watching right
now and they say you can die from breathing helium. I quote 'I stop when my
lips turn blue' and I immediately thought of Montana and Sara.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: CSI New York > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: Character Death - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/15/06 - Updated: 07/15/06 - Completed: Yes

I Dream of Galactica by MultiMedea
Permission to archive: to WWOMB, yes
Fandom(s): BSG (original)
Genre: het/slash
Pairing/Characters: Apollo/Sb, Apollo/FC
Rating: FRT (this chapter)
he wishes for: he just might get it. ;)
Warnings: None
Notes: Crossover
Submitted through the BSG_Fantasies mailing list.
Category: Battlestar Galatica (70's version) > hetero fiction - Characters:
Apollo/f - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/15/06 - Updated: 07/15/06 - Completed: No

First Date by Prentice
Rating: PG
Pairing: Sam/Dean
Genre: Fluff
Warnings: Language
Archive: WWOMB, SDSA. Anyone else please ask.
Feedback: Is cherished and appreciated.
Disclaimer: They're not mine, not even the Impala.
Note: Written for Peja's 20 First Times Challenge. This is my first
Supernatural story so please, be gentle. Also, many warm thanks goes to
lovetheboys for the spectacular betaing job.
barely look at his brother the next day.
Submitted through the SlashingSupernaturalRevisited mailing list.
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/Sam - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Language - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/15/06 - Updated: 07/15/06 - Completed: Yes

Beautiful Stranger by Mixednuts
where they are in their late teens. :) what can I say? I like writing these
kinds of things…)
Rating: R (For strong language and sexual situations)
Pairing: Logan/Remy, of course… but there's also Remy/Rogue *shudder*
Feedback: T'would be much appreciated.
Category: Logan_RemyArchive - Characters: Logan/Remy, Remy/Rogue - Genres:
Slash, Hetero - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Language - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/15/06 - Updated: 07/15/06 - Completed: No

Look Before You Leap by Lady Flame
An accident in the bathroom leads Harry to the start of an unexpected
relationship.
Category: Harry Potter > slash fiction - Characters: Draco Malfoy/Harry
Potter, Harry Potter/Draco Malfoy - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings:
AU, First Time, Hurt/Comfort, m/m, Masturbation, Oral sex, Rimming -
Chapters: 1
Published: 07/15/06 - Updated: 07/15/06 - Completed: No

Show Time by Travelin
The boys...murder...what else could there be?
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
GenSlash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/15/06 - Updated: 07/15/06 - Completed: Yes

Fire Inside the Ice by LadyTygerEyez
Feedback: Only if it's nice. I bruise easily.
Website: None yet.
Disclaimer: If they were mine it wouldn't be called *Fan*fiction would it?
Archive: Yes, but ask me first.
Categories: crossover, AU
Warnings: m/m; b/d (a dominant Cyclops of all things!)
Fandom: X-Men and The Sentinel
Pairing: Jim/Blair; Scott/Logan; eventually Jim/Scott/Blair/Logan
place after the dissertation disaster as Blair is a real cop now and it
takes place after X2.
A/N: Couldn't have done this without the help of my beloved Muse,
Werewindle.
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' AlphaBlair mailing list. Please join us
at Alpha_Blair
Category: x-overs > Sentinel/X-men > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: BDSM, AU - Chapters: 13
Published: 06/07/06 - Updated: 07/15/06 - Completed: No

Drowning by BuffyAngel68
Post-Somebody's Watching -- More - and less - happened in the pool than we
thought, and both aspects are worrying and confusing Dr. Spencer Reid.
Category: Criminal Minds - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO -
Warnings: First Time, foursome, graphic sex, Kinks, Language, Masturbation,
Oral sex - Chapters: 6
Published: 04/03/06 - Updated: 07/15/06 - Completed: No

Nympho's and Doctors by lost in thought
Harry's been told he has a problem, so he see's a doctor about it.
Category: Harry Potter > slash fiction - Characters: Draco Malfoy/Harry
Potter, Severus Snape/Harry Potter/Lucius Malfoy - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, graphic sex, Language, PWP, slash,
Threesome - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/15/06 - Updated: 07/15/06 - Completed: Yes

61 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 07/15-18/2006 in:
Andromeda, Angel, Batman, Battlestar Galatica (70's version), Brokeback
Mountain, Buffy, Criminal Minds, CSI, CSI Miami, CSI New York, Dragonball Z,
Due South, Dukes Of Hazzard, Harry Potter, the Lord Of The Rings, Naruto,
Navy NCIS, Numb3rs, Original Fic, Roswell, RPS, Smallville, Stargate,
Stargate Atlantis, Supernatural, Vampire Chronicles, Without A Trace,
XFiles, XMen, Andromeda/Mutant X, Batman/Superman, Buffy/Sentinel, Navy
NCIS/Sentinel, Sentinel/X-men and  1 Lost Challenge

AUTHORS... Need a website or shadowsite? Upload and edit you submissions at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
Post a story for archivist upload or get complete daily updates at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG