[Makebelieve] Dues Fic (where needed): Games People Play (Blair/Rafe) FRM

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 14:29:11 PDT 2006

Games People Play
by PEJA

Fandom: The Sentinel
pairing: Blair Sandburg/Rafe (just to be different)
Portrayed by Garett Maggart/Ryf Van Rij
Dedicated to Joan z (From the Alpha_Jim group), who asked for a story using
the words: Wait for me/Muscle shirt/slow (slowly)/Games people play/Are you
serious?hard/

Blair Sandburg was putting in some long hours at the desk catching up a a
mountain of paperwork while his partner, Jim was away on some super secret
bull crap assignment for some covert department. Needless to say, after a
four hour shift, being a big advocate for the games people play, he was more
than ready for some of those fun and games.

Unfortuantely for him there was no one around. Another one of those strange
occurances that tended to happen when the word paperwork emerged from
someone's lips in the bullpen.

Stifling a jaw-popping yawn, he glared at the remaining tower of folders
waiting for his attention. Tired as he was, there was no way that he was
getting through that anytime soon.

Unless...he might be able to get his second wind by grabbing a quick shower.
Tossing a quick glance around the empty rom he decided to go for it.

A quick trip downstairs to the gym and Blair darted into the locker room to
grab his shower supplies. As he was closing the locker assigned to him,
Rafe, dressed in skin tight leather jeans and a ripped muscle shirt,
sauntered into the room.

He didn't intend to leer, and really didn't mean to get caught mid-leer, but
Rafe was a smart man and a trained detective.

Catching Blair's pointed stare, Rafe grinned wickedly. "How's it hangin',
kid?"

Blair managed to swallow past the tide of sensual hunger pooling in his
groin.

Rafe's dark chuckle and slanted glance at Blair's growing second brain, set
Blair to sweating.

"Didn't your mama ever tell you its not polite to point there, Blair?"

A tide of red flooded Blair's cheeks and he joined his hands, letting the
draped towel hide his interest.

Rafe grinned again, then tugged off his shirt, using it to wipe off the
sweat from the unseasonal heat that had hit Casade that week. "Course looks
like you have quite a point to make there, doncha?"

Blair's jaw dropped. "I...."

Rafe tossed his shirt aside. "Damn, these thigs are tight." He unsnapped his
pants, easing down the zipper enough so the head of his cock peaked out.

Blair's eyes widened at the sight of that glistening head. "Ah...." he
licked suddenly dry lips, unable to turn away.

A predatory smile curved Rafe's lips and he moved silently to stand before
Blair, close enough that Blair sould smell the scent of arousal on the
taller man.

"Ah....Rafe...."

Rafe cupped Blair's cack and balls in one large hand. "My, my you are one
hard fellow aren't you." He rubbed his hand slowly over the throbbng package
and leaned close, letting Blair share is breath. "Wanna fuck?"

He moved away quickly then, shedding the last of his cloths as he walked,
heading for the farthest shower stall without looking back

"Rafe?" Blair called in a high voice.

Rafe cast a look over his shoulder, his hand on the shower curtain. "Yeah?"

"Are...." Blair choked on the word, cleared his throat and tried againl.
"Are you serious? About the ...the..." He waved his hand toward his groin.

"Any time." Rafe said. "Anywhere."

Blair's eyes zoned on that rounded butt as Rafe leaned to adjust the water.
Did he dare? Was a romp with this gorgous man worth the risk?

Hell, yeah.

Grinning his own wild grin, Blair hurried forwrd. "Wait for me."

end

Don't forget to feed the kitty. Your thoughts are worth more than gold

End Note: to alphaJim: I know there wasn't even a cameo of jim here, but
since the challenge was born here I figured I'd OT the fic here.

61 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 07/15-18/2006 in:
Andromeda, Angel, Batman, Battlestar Galatica (70's version), Brokeback
Mountain, Buffy, Criminal Minds, CSI, CSI Miami, CSI New York, Dragonball Z,
Due South, Dukes Of Hazzard, Harry Potter, the Lord Of The Rings, Naruto,
Navy NCIS, Numb3rs, Original Fic, Roswell, RPS, Smallville, Stargate,
Stargate Atlantis, Supernatural, Vampire Chronicles, Without A Trace,
XFiles, XMen, Andromeda/Mutant X, Batman/Superman, Buffy/Sentinel, Navy
NCIS/Sentinel, Sentinel/X-men and  1 Lost Challenge

AUTHORS... Need a website or shadowsite? Upload and edit you submissions at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
Post a story for archivist upload or get complete daily updates at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG