[Makebelieve] 30 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 07/19/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 00:20:39 PDT 2006

FANDOMS: Adventure Inc, Alias Smith And Jones, Batman, Boston Legal, Buffy,
Dragonball Z, Due South, Emergency, Farscape, Justice league, King Arthur,
The Lord Of The Rings, Navy NCIS, Original Fic, Pirates Of The Caribbean,
The Sentinel, Stargate, Supernatural, Without A TRace XFiles, XMen,
XOVERS: Sentinel/Harry Potter, X-Men/Dr Strange

Strange Things Happen by Orrymain
Feedback Welcome
Category: Slash, Humor, H/C, Romance, Established Relationship
Pairing: Jack/Daniel ... and it's all J/D
Rating: PG-13
Season: 7 - June 2003
Spoilers: None
Size: 67kb
Written: July 24-28, 2003 Revised October 11, 2003 Revised Again: January
25, August 31, November 30, 2005, July 2-4, 2006
things in his house, not the least of which is a pajama-clad and incoherent
Daniel, who is suddenly afraid of both Janet and Teal'c.
Disclaimer: Usual disclaimers -- not mine, wish they were, especially
Daniel, and Jack, too, but they aren't. A gal can dream though!
Notes:
1) Silent, unspoken thoughts by various characters are indicated with ~ in
front and behind them, such as ~Where am I?~
2) Thanks to my betas who always make my fics better: DebA, babs, Devra, Jo,
Darcy, Gail, Claudia, Jodi, Linda, QuinGem!
Submitted through the CompleteKingdomOfSlash mailing list.
Category: Stargate > slash fiction - Characters: Jack ONeill/Daniel Jackson
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Hurt/Comfort, Humor,
Established couple, Romance - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/19/06 - Updated: 07/19/06 - Completed: Yes

Reflections by Mummiehelen
Fandom: X-Files
Pairing: Mulder/Scully/Skinner
Rated: FRAO.This was an exercise for writing smut. No plot, just sex.
Submitted through the PWP_Fanfic mailing list.
Category: XFiles > slash fiction - Characters: Skinner/Scully/Mulder -
Genres: Slash, Hetero - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: PWP, m/m/f - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/19/06 - Updated: 07/19/06 - Completed: Yes

Tony's Dilemma by Glenda
Warnings: Will be sex, possible violence, more than likely swearing.
Disclaimer: They aren't mine. I'm not making any money from playing with
them, just making a few people smile I hope
Rating: FRAO
Archive: Will be at my own site someday. http://www.shadowandsoul.com
Not betaed yet. Sorry. I was trying to work on a story for TeddyBear with
Daniel and Tony. One's been in my head for weeks; instead, damn it, this one
popped in at 1:30 am. Hopefully, I'll get at the T/D one this week and
finish my epic story that I'm working on in NCIS.
To what lengths would Sheppard go to get Gibbs away from Tony?
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 5
Published: 10/11/05 - Updated: 07/19/06 - Completed: No

Death of Spring by Margaret Newman aka mererid