[Makebelieve] 25 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 07/22/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 16:55:26 PDT 2006

A bit late in the day, but figured I should get this posted today anyway.
So....

FANDOMS: Adventure Inc, Angel, Batman, Buffy, Dr Who, Due South, Navy NCIS,
Numb3rs, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Simon And Simon, Suprnatural, Wonder
Woman (DC Comics),
XOVERS: Multiple Fandoms of 4 or more,

Black Waters by Sheila
What if the "opportune moment" never arrived...and Will had to pay the
price?
DISCLAIMER: The usual, if I were making any money out of this, I wouldn't
already be working two jobs.
WARNINGS: BIG TIME warnings on this one, folks! This is going to be a very
dark fic. I mean it! - Please don't read this (and then flame me for it) if
you really don't like this sort of thing.
Many, many, many thanks to my superb beta reader, Kate. Without her
encouragement and support, this fic would probably never have seen the light
of day. Any mistakes remaining are mine since I can't stop tinkering with
it. Thanks also to DarkMoon, who supplied valuable input to this.
Category: Pirates Of The Caribbean - Characters: Jack Sparrow/Will Turner -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, Non-con, violence -
Chapters: 14
Published: 11/28/04 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: No

Realities by Broken Promise Productions
Formed from clay, Princess Diana of Themyscira was gifted with special
powers. She is strong. She is invincible. SHE IS WONDER WOMAN.
NOTE: Wonder Woman and related characters are tm and (c) DC Comics. No
infringement of copyright is intended. Wonder Woman created by William
Moulton Marston.
Category: Wonder Woman (DC Comics) > General fiction - Characters: - Genres:
General - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 3
Published: 06/26/05 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: No

Bittersweet Reunion by Darkestangel
Dean and John's reunion is bittersweet.
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/John - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Abuse, Dark Themes, Incest - Chapters: 6
Published: 05/20/06 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: No

Companions by wolfmama
Xander goes through some changes. Spike likes the changes. I really kinda
suck at summaries.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: Spike,
Spike/Xander, Xander - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, m/m,
slash - Chapters: 8
Published: 10/21/05 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: No

The Strength Behind an Enemy by caliadragon
Xander Harris and Willow Rosenberg have been Buffy's hidden weapons for
years, that has changed.
Category: > Multiple Fandoms (4 or more) > slash fiction - Characters: -
Genres: Slash, General, Hetero, Preslash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Abuse,
Adult Situations, Angst, AU, BDSM, bloodplay, Bondage, Character Death,
Child abuse, cross dressing, Cutting, D/s, Dark Themes, description of child
abuse, description of rape, Established couple, Excessive violence, f/f,
Fantasy, First Time, - Chapters: 25
Published: 11/19/05 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: No

Click Your Heels Three Times.... by The Huntress
The brother's Winchester return to Lawrence for a rest and Dean discovers a
secret about Sam; Spoilers: Home, Faith, Route 666, Scarecrow, Shadow
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/Sam - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, First Time, Humor, Hurt/Comfort -
Chapters: 11
Published: 04/12/06 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: No

Phone Sex by Lady Flame
Spike/Xander Human AU, pretty much just dirty talk from start to finish!!
With a little 'surprise' at the end!! XD
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: Buffy
Summers, Jonathan, Spike/Xander, Xander/Spike - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO
- Warnings: AU, graphic sex, m/m, Masturbation, PWP, Voyeurism - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/22/06 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: Yes

Coda by Perpetual Motion
Fandom: Doctor Who
Pairing: Rose/Ninth
Rating: G
Dis: Not mine. Lied.
Author's Notes: For the Doctor Who fangirls on the flist, who wouldn't shut
up about it and finally got me curious enough to watch. I owe you all a
drink, I suppose. And one of you owes me a beta [you know who you are].
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Dr Who > hetero fiction - Characters: Rose/Ninth Doctor - Genres:
Hetero - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/22/06 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: Yes

Wild Horses by Riley
Pairings: BF/MT
Rating: PG-15
Type: Angst. Episode Related. Fixit. Romance.
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters and I'm not making any money
from this story. The songs are "It Doesn't Matter" by Alison Krauss
*&*Union Station, and "Wild Horses" by The Sundays.
Note: This story is set in and after COTW.
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' DueSouthGenFic mailing list. Please join
us at DueSouthFantasies
Category: Due South > hetero fiction - Characters: Benton Fraser/Meg
Thatcher - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/22/06 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: Yes

The Letter by Aimless
RATING: G (I think)
SPOILERS: None
SYNOPSIS: Judson reflects on love and family.
DISCLAIMER: I don't own them (sigh – if only) and I'm not making a dime
here. No copyright infringement is intended so please don't sue me. Besides,
all you'd get is a pocket full of lint, a couple of cats, and some half-dead
houseplants.
NOTES: This is the final fic in my series of three stories – The Phone Call,
The Visit, and The Letter. Though tied together, each is a stand-alone fic.
Sorry for the wait!!!
Submitted through the AdventureIncFic mailing list.
Category: Adventure Inc > General fiction - Characters: Judson Cross -
Genres: General - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/22/06 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: Yes

Threatened by Riley
Pairings: BF/MT
Rating: R
Type: Angst. Romance. Friendship.
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters and I'm not making any money
from this story.
Note: This fic is set during season 2, after RWOB. As far as I know, there
is no Empire Hotel, I just made it up.
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' DueSouthGenFic mailing list. Please join
us at DueSouthFantasies
Category: Due South > hetero fiction - Characters: Benton Fraser/Meg
Thatcher - Genres: General - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Angst, Romance -
Chapters: 1
Published: 07/22/06 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: Yes

NCIS-DiNozzo-Gibbs Family Christmas by Wgang16
Tony, Gibbs and the kids celebrate thier first Christmas together with the
DiNozzo clan.
Category: Navy NCIS - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, Established couple, friendship,
graphic sex, HolidayFic, m/m, slash - Chapters: 8
Published: 04/28/06 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: No

Panacea by Perpetual Motion
Fandom: Numb3rs
Pairing: Charlie/Larry
Rating: G
Dis: Not mine. Lied.
Author's Notes: For lucia_tanaka, who goaded me into it, then got me
addicted to Doctor Who, and then goaded me into finishing this first. And
then had to explain the title. Don't ask.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Numb3rs > slash fiction - Characters: Charlie/Larry - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/22/06 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: Yes

Brothers, War and Peace by Wgang16
Rick was buried in drugs and booze. AJ couldn't get through to him and paid
the price. Would the brothers ever repair the damage.
Category: Simon And Simon > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General
- Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Adult Situations, Dark Themes, Language,
partner betrayal, violence - Chapters: 4
Published: 06/03/06 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: No

Lindsey's Nightmare, Angel's Guilt by Wgang16
Lindsey has been in hell for weeks, Angel feels guilty, will they ever put
it behind them and will Lindsey ever recover from the abuse.
Category: Angel - Characters: Angel, Lindsey McDonald - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, bloodplay, Bondage, Dark
Themes, Excessive violence, graphic sex, Language, m/m, Non-con, Oral sex,
Rape, slash, torture - Chapters: 6
Published: 05/07/06 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: No

Hero 2: Once Again by Jeffrey Patrick
Rating:R?
Summary:read below
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the BTVS Characters, Joss Whedon, The WB and
Mutant Enemy own them.
Feedback: feedback would be very much appreciated, as if that really needs
to be said! *g*
Spoilers:4 season
Sequel to hero
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0 mailing list.
Please join us at 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0_2
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > hetero fiction - Characters:
Buffy/Xander - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/22/06 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: No

Twenty-Two by Perpetual Motion
Fandom: Numb3rs
Pairing: Larry/Charlie
Rating: G
Dis: Not mine. It's a pack of lies.
Author's Notes: For lucia_tanaka, who requested it. I don't abandon them,
dear. Shiny objects just distract me. Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG
mailing list.
Category: Numb3rs > slash fiction - Characters: Charlie/Larry - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/22/06 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: Yes

Slave 4 U by Riley
Pairings: BF/MT
Rating: PG-15
Type: Comedy. Some Sexual References.
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters and I'm not making any money
from this story. The song is "Slave 4 U" by Britney Spears.
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' DueSouthGenFic mailing list. Please join
us at DueSouthFantasies
Category: Due South > hetero fiction - Characters: Benton Fraser/Meg
Thatcher - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 2
Published: 07/21/06 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: Yes

Paint it Black by claudia1
Pairing: Sam/Dean
Rating: NC-17 just to be safe
Archive: Yes
life for a second time.
Spoilers: Pray, Devils trap
Disclaimer: These characters do not belong to me. They belong to those who
create them.
Submitted through the SlashingSupernaturalRevisited mailing list.
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/Sam - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 2
Published: 07/01/06 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: Yes

Pay Attention by Tabitha Llewellyn
Fandom or Category: DC comics
Pairing: Bruce/Dick
Feedback: Any kind of feedback would be gladly appreciated.
Archive: Please let me know if you archive my fic just so that I know where
it is.
Rating: R (mostly it's pretty tame but there is some swearing and explicit
sexual content so I'll stick with an R to make sure I don't upset anyone.)
Disclaimer: None of the DC characters belong to me (gasps of surprise all
around the room)! I don't make any money from this I just do it to keep me
happy and to distract me from my college work.
getting what they want and need? "If you come to my bed, I won't let you
leave." Bruce said calmly – this quote sums up a lot of what this story is
about.
Warnings: This is going to be a long one. I've already written 70 thousand
words. There will be new warnings for different chapters.
Notes: In this story Tim's father died and he lives at the manor with Bruce.
Sorry to anyone who is a dedicated fan of canon because this definitely does
not follow any comic timeline. Also, I'm English so the grammar and spelling
is UK not USA.
Category: Batman > slash fiction - Characters: Bruce/Dick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 23
Published: 06/21/06 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: No

The Alley by Joan Z
Fandom: Ats
Rating: FRM
Disclaimer: Not mine I am only keeping the fandom alive in our hearts.
Acknowledgments: Thank you to Sablerose 2 who's poem "But a dream away"
Inspired me to write this poem. The words "We walk the night in leather's
tight," and "make our stand." are from Sablerose's poem.
Submitted through the CompleteKingdomOfSlash mailing list.
Category: Angel > slash fiction - Characters: Other - Genres: General -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/22/06 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: Yes

To Grieve by BLC
A discussion of Ziva's non-reaction to the events in Jeopardy
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/22/06 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: No

Misconceptions by Ceindreadh
Website: n/a
Permission to archive: Yes to WWOMB, anybody else, please ask first.
Fandom(s): NCIS
Genre (general, hetero or slash) : Slash, M-PREG, Angst/hurt-comfort
Pairing/Characters: Gibbs/DiNozzo, McGee/Jimmy
Rating: T
Warnings: THIS IS AN M-PREG FIC. If you don't like M-Preg then don't read
it. If you read it anyway, then don't go complaining to me that you don't
like it *because* it's M-Preg
Later chapters *will* feature minor character death, just so you know.
Disclaimer. I don't own the NCIS characters, I'm only borrowing them, and I
promise to return them in minty fresh condition when I'm finished.
Notes: Thanks to FatCat for her Beta'ing
I was going to go into this whole pseudo-scientific explanation as to how
M-Preg works in this universe, but then I thought, Feck it. It works, and
that's it.
Submitted through the NavyNCISslash2 mailing list.
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo,
Tim/Jimmy - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, Hurt/Comfort,
MPreg - Chapters: 32
Published: 03/14/06 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: Yes

Burn by stillrose
Sam really needs to get away from Dean. Note: Begining with chap 5 the story
is serious FRAO, slash and issues of dubious con. Disclaimer: I don't own
Sam and Dean; just borrowing them. All I own is what my cats don't want. I'm
not too proud to beg...for feedback. Pretty please? >;)
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/Sam - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, m/m, mild violence, Preslash, slash,
violence - Chapters: 6
Published: 07/17/06 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: No

L'appel by Nardy
Un coup de téléphone aux petites heures du matin. De la peine et des
explications.
Category: Navy NCIS (French) > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Angst, AU, Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/22/06 - Updated: 07/22/06 - Completed: Yes

25 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 07/22/2006 in:
Adventure Inc, Angel, Batman, Buffy, Dr Who, Due South, Navy NCIS, Numb3rs,
Pirates Of The Caribbean, Simon And Simon, Suprnatural, Wonder Woman (DC
Comics),
XOVERS: Multiple Fandoms of 4 or more

AUTHORS... Need a website or shadowsite? Upload and edit you submissions at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
Post a story for archivist upload or get complete daily updates at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG