[Makebelieve] 26 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 07/23/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 07:13:19 PDT 2006

FANDOM: Buffy, CSI, Due South, Dukes Of Hazzard, Final Fantasy 7, Firefly,
General Hospital, Gilmore Girls, Harry Potter, Horatio Hornblower, Kingdom
Hearts, Original Fic, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Stargate, The Vampire
Chronicles,
XOVERS: CSI/Queer As Folk (US), Due South/Highlander, Navy NCIS/CSI New York

Pandora's box by Isabel
The crew of serenity has a new member, mysterious cargo and a whole new
group of enemies to contend with, not to mention the alliance. Disclaimer: I
own nothing.
Category: Firefly > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: AU, friendship, Humor, Romance - Chapters: 2
Published: 07/20/06 - Updated: 07/23/06 - Completed: No

After The Fire by Sheila
What if Horatio hadn't made it off the fire ship unscathed? Pairing:
Pellew/Hornblower Note: This story is based on the A*&E* Hornblower
universe, and it will probably make more sense if you've seen the episode,
"The Fire Ships." This story is unbeta'ed, so all mistakes are mine!
Category: Horatio Hornblower > slash fiction - Characters: Other - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Angst, Non-con - Chapters: 3
Published: 07/23/06 - Updated: 07/23/06 - Completed: Yes

The Next Day by Susie
Ben moved to Las Vegas and met Nick in The Las Vegas Move. Now Nick must
make a decision about their relationship. Pairing: Nick Stokes/Ben Bruckner
Disclaimer: Don't own any characters; just want to play with them for a
little while then I will send them home. Author's Notes: a very big thank
you to Buffyangel68 for the beta work and to Rusty for the technical advice.
Feedback: Please I love it and it helps keep the muses happy and working
hopefully.
Category: x-overs > CSI/Queer As Folk (US) > slash fiction - Characters: -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/23/06 - Updated: 07/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Forbidden Love by vinsmouse
Following an accident, secrets are revealed. Pairing: Bo Duke/Rosco Coltrane
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 -
Warnings: Angst, Established couple, Hurt/Comfort, Oral sex, slash, violence
- Chapters: 4
Published: 07/03/06 - Updated: 07/23/06 - Completed: No

Making A Point by Angelise
Fandom: Due South
Rating: PG
Pairing: RayK/Fraser
Category: established relationship/humor/PWP
Date: 3-17-04
Disclaimer: This work is not intended as an infringement upon the rights of
those that own these characters and is meant solely for non-profit
entertainment purposes only.
Author's note: Recently I had the joy of watching Paul Gross' movie, 'Men
with Brooms.' For those of you who have not seen this picture, I'll only go
as far as to say it deals with the sport of curling. The drabble that
follows was inspired by a wicked thought the muse hit me with. Enjoy!
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Kowalski/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/23/06 - Updated: 07/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Handing out Love by Angelise
Fandom: Due South
Rating: G
Pairing: RayK/Fraser
Feedback: welcomed most enthusiastically
Disclaimer: This work is not intended as an infringement upon the rights of
those that own Due South and is meant solely for non-profit entertainment
purposes only.
smile on his lover's face slowly fade into a frown each time he opened the
door and checked the hallway.
Author's notes: Many thanks to my co-conspirators--Elaine, Juli and Sylvie.
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Kowalski/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: HolidayFic - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/23/06 - Updated: 07/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Don't Go In The Kitchen by Angelise
Fandom: Due South
Rating: G
Pairing: RayK/Fraser
Category: Holiday ficlet
Disclaimer: This work is not intended as an infringement upon the rights of
those that own these characters and is meant solely for non-profit
entertainment purposes only.
open folds of his jacket and let out a moan of pure misery.
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Kowalski/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: HolidayFic - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/23/06 - Updated: 07/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Captured Memories by Angelise
Fandom: Due South
Rating: PG
Pairing: Ray Kowalski/Benton Fraser