[Makebelieve] 53 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 06/23/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 06:37:23 PDT 2006

FANDOMS: Adventure Inc, Alias Smith And Jones, Angel, Buffy, CSI, CSI Miami,
Dukes Of Hazzard, Farscape, Navy NCIS, The Sentinel, Stargate,
XOVERS: CSI/CSI:Miami/Kindred the Embraced, CSI/Sentinel,
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php

Echoes of the Past by Orrymain
Category: Slash, Angst, Drama, H/C of the mental kind, Romance, Established
Relationship
Pairing: Jack/Daniel ... and it's all J/D
Rating: PG-13
Season: 2 - Sept/Oct 1998 - immediately after Bane
Spoilers: The Gamekeeper, minor ones for Bane and Need
Size: 122kb
Written: October 22-23,27,30, November 5-6,8-9, 2003 Revised: January 13,31,
February 2, March 18, July 31, September 5, October 31, 2005, June
13-14,16-19,22, 2006
New York Museum of Art where his parents died. Jack tags along, and what
follows is a combination of tears, anger, and romance.
Disclaimer: Usual disclaimers -- not mine, wish they were, especially
Daniel, and Jack, too, but they aren't. A gal can dream though!
Notes:
1) Hanky warning, so I've been told!
2) Silent, unspoken thoughts by various characters are indicated with ~ in
front and behind them, such as ~Where am I?~
3) This fic stands alone, but it does reference my other fics, "The Truth
Within" and "Danny". The follow-up fic to this story is "A Glimpse Into the
Past"
4) Thanks to my betas who always make my fics better: Suzanna, Drdjlover,
StarShadow, Tina, Michele, Sentarla, Arawa, QuinGem, Gail, Sharon, Claudia,
Linda!
Submitted through the CompleteKingdomOfSlash mailing list.
Category: Stargate > slash fiction - Characters: Jack ONeill/Daniel Jackson
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Angst, Hurt/Comfort,
Established couple, Romance - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

The Golden Chain by neichan
Tony belongs to Gibbs, but does Gibbs belong to Tony....?
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU,
friendship, het, Kinks, Love Slave Fic, Preslash, SlaveFic - Chapters: 22
Published: 01/19/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: No

36, 24, 36 by JDSampson
I've been holding out. Don't like this one, maybe you guys will.
SLASH, rated SUPER X-RAY, don't feel like doing the whole labeling thing
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' AliasSmithAndJones mailing list. Please
join us at AliasSmithAndJonesFic
Category: Alias Smith And Jones > slash fiction - Characters: Curry/Heyes -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

At Home by Dani Royer
Rating: G
Archive: The usuals. Newbies just need to ask politely :-)
Notes: I'M BAAAACCCCKKK!! The Queen has returned!
Submitted through the AerynsFarscape mailing list.
Category: Farscape > hetero fiction - Characters: John/Aeryn - Genres:
Hetero - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Hostage by adventurefic
RATING: PG-13 for violence
SYNOPSIS: Someone from Judson's past uses Mac to get to him
I've been working on this one for a few months, just finished polishing it
up. The end is left open so if someone here wants to write a
follow-up/sequel, by all means go for it! I'd love to see what direction
another writer would take.
Submitted through the AdventureIncFic mailing list.
Category: Adventure Inc > General fiction - Characters: Judson Cross,
Mackenzie Previn - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none -
Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

The Haven by shewolf
Summery: Greg has been transferred to Miami much to his delight, he loves
the surf, sand and not to mention the babes. Horatio and his people know all
about the Kindred and their ?home' The Haven, as long as both sides obey the
?rules' all will be well. There are many perceptions about vampires, some
are true but most are not. So many books have been written about them,
thanks to Bram Stoker's - Dracula, and just as many movies done about them.
So the question is, what is the truth and what is a wheelbarrow full of
bullshit.
Category: x-overs > CSI/CSI:Miami/Kindred the Embraced - Characters: -
Genres: Slash, Hetero, Other - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations,
Character Death, Dark Themes - Chapters: 4
Published: 05/30/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: No

Not for me by XFreak
A bad situation creates a good one.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Warrick/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Behind Blue Eyes by DJ Sparkles
How far is Horatio willing to go to get revenge on Riaz? Spoilers for all
seasons, all episodes. AU
Category: CSI Miami > slash fiction - Characters: Caine/Delko - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, m/m, slash - Chapters:
1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: No

Strange Cages by Writer525
Post-ep to last night's episode. Spoilers follow.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil Grissom, Lady Heather -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Spring Cleaning by Tobias Charity
Warrick's not a neat-freak. No, really. He's not.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Warrick/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Low's and High's by SongStar
Warrick's not happy when people flirt with Nick.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Warrick/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

The Long Haul by Sonia
This was inspired by "Overjoyed" by Stevie Wonder. It's not a songfic really

Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Warrick/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Birthday Song by Sonia
Beer, karaoke and love. Can it get any better
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Warrick/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Latest Developments by Shanyle
Is Nick seeing someone? How are things going? Why does Grissom care
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick, Nick/OMC - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: No

The Cult of Those Who Worship the Almighty, all Immortal, all Vegetarian,
Open Twenty-Four Hours a Day, Seven Days a Week Tribe by Nicks Girls
Loosely based on a true story that happened to my friend's fifth generation
grandfather on her father's mother's side. Seriously. Translation- facts
might have gotten lost while it was passed down. WARNING: This refers to
Mormons... don't read if easily offended... really has nothing to do with
Mormons... but just in case. WARNING part deux: this is VERY silly... may
make you stupider.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: No

Round and Round by Mortifyd
Coasters are the best places to think.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

CSI/Sentinel: Greg by Morrolan
Greg leaves the CSI. Jim/Blair, Greg/?
Category: x-overs > CSI/Sentinel > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: No

Future Imperfect by Michelle K
She'll pretend.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Catherine/Sara - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Beneath You by Michelle K
She's right where you want her.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Catherine/Sara - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

A decided lack of equality by Michelle K
This'll be the last time.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Catherine/Sara - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Untitled CSI by McKay
Rating: Hard R
Pairings: Catherine/Lady Heather
Spoilers: Slaves of Las Vegas, just to be safe (I stole a character, but no
other spoilers).
Warnings: Consensual spanking. Guys, the chick's name is Lady Heather and
she's a professional dominatrix. If this surprises you entirely, you're
fairly naive. Also, Catherine's acting a bit out of character as is
necessary for the story. After all, here she is essentially playing a
role-the role of submissive. It apparently is said that to be a good
dominatrix, one must be comfortable with subbing. And we all know Catherine
has great potential :)
Series: Not really, but it does follow the first untitled fic I wrote about
these two, so you might want to read that one first. It isn't really
essential that you do, though.
Disclaimer: Jerry Bruckheimer owns CSI and its characters. Lady Heather and
Catherine Willows belong in no small part to Melinda Clarke and Marg
Helgenberger. They aren't mine. Thanks to Queernet.org, a huge help in
researching for these fics. I wrote this one as quickly as I did the first,
longhand in a Rugrats *tm notebook outside on this gorgeous January (the
hell? It's like 50 degrees out) day. It's PWP, totally un-beta'd and for my
amusement only. And hopefully the amusement of others.
Feedback: Send to ChildeOfDarla at aol.com Always appreciated. Hell, I'm a
feedback junkie. Constructive is my favorite kind. A general "you rock" is
an ego-boost, and admittedly adored. A general "you suck" helps nobody and
won't make me go away. Flames will be laughed at, posted on the Web and
openly mocked by all. So don't say I didn't warn you.
Archive/Distribution: You want it for the list archive, take it; you want it
for anything else, I'm flattered, just ask first. Common courtesy and all.
Any spelling or grammatical errors that catch your eye that are *not
intended within the context of the story* may be corrected if you see fit.
If you can't tell whether or not it was intended, leave it be. Thanks.
learns the importance of being submissive.
For Elyssa, of course, and everyone who feedbacked the first story.
Category: CSI - Characters: Catherine/Lady Heather - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRM - Warnings: BDSM, Spanking - Chapters: 2
Published: 12/04/04 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Evidence doesn't lie by Macx
With Lara Bee: Nick explores his personal fascinations
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Nexus: Las Vegas by Macx
With Lara Bee: Van finally makes some headway down the long road toward
healing
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick, Other - Genres:
Preslash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Evidence: Ten-Day Evidence by Macx
Note: This was born out of two things: 1) looking at screen caps from season
4 and 2) talking to Lara, my co-author of many fics
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: No

Evidence: Evidenced by Macx
It was a glorious day
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Evidence: Special by Macx
Birthday challenge fic
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Just talking by Loonywoif
Sometimes just talking to the one you love makes your world alot better
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Greg - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 2
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Come home by Loonywoif
Warrick needs...
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Greg/Warrick - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Valentine's Day by Khylara
It's Valentine's Day - and Nicky has a little something for Gil
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

The end of the day by Khylara
A quiet moment at the end of a long day.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

I'm wrong all the time by Khi Dax
no summary
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Catherine Willows, Gil Grissom,
Warrick Brown, Catherine Willows - Genres: Slash, Hetero - Rating: FRAO -
Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Ceilings by Karen s
Nick Stokes is trying to deal with the aftermath of his own personal stalker

Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: No

Untitled Birthday Challenge Fic by Karen s
PWP
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: No

The position by Karen s
PWP
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: No

Statistic by Emily Brunson
Nicky's in trouble and nobody knows why
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: No

You're My Home by Peggy R
Pairing: J/B
Catagory: The Sentinel
Rating: FRT13 for slightly strong language
Warnings: Not betaed, so all mistakes are mine, mine I tell you, mine.
Bwhnhahahahahahah... oh sorry. I'm fine now.
Submitted through the SenseXangstRevisited mailing list.
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Temperments by Emily Brunson
Nick is haunted by the past.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick, Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: Cutting - Chapters: 2
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: No

The Ruse by Emily Brunson
Based on a random silly idea I had last night concerning a fuck-or-die
scenario. Trust me, no one dies here
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Men of Understanding by Emily Brunson
In a near future when everything has changed, Gil has a fateful meeting with
someone he's chased for a long time
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Canada by Emily Brunson
Roadtrip
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 3
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Common Hours by Emily Brunson
Six months after Nick's resignation, Gil finds himself in Dallas with an old
case to finish up and a new puzzle: why Nick really left
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Razorblade 2: Razorblade Romance by RogueSpike
Series: Razorblade
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Lindsey/Angel
though. Set a few days after the first story.
Disclaimer: Not mine. Neither are the lyrics, they're from HIMs "Please
Don't Let It Go"
Warning: kinda OOC
A/N: plz review! There may be more of these fics later, actually almost
definately will, I just need to think up some things for it first.
Submitted through the LindseyFic mailing list.
Category: Angel > slash fiction - Characters: Angel/Lindsey McDonald -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: No

Little Earthquakes by Evil Willow
Feedback: It keeps me writing!
Rating: PG-13
my other fics, feel free to take this one too, no need to ask. Those of you
who do not have my other fics, please ask and give me the URL to your site.
The answer's always yes. ;-)
Disclaimer: They're not mine, I'm just borrowing them for a while. Joss and
the other stupids can have the characters back soon, even though they won't
do the right thing with them. Tori Amos wrote/sings the song, "Little
Earthquakes", from which the title of the fic is borrowed. I also think the
song fits the fic. Read the lyrics and you'll see.
Category: Story/Romance/Angst
Couples: Buffy/Xander Yes, you read that right.
Spoilers: This is a sequel to my B/X Fic Moving On, which was an alternate
take on the events after Becoming II, and the summer following. This fic
will be set in an alternate season 3, then. Minor spoilers here and there.
I'll warn you. As of now: spoilers for the episode Band Candy, but I've
modified it somewhat to fit my style.
figure out how to keep these situations from tearing them apart.
Author's Notes: I'm continuing my B/X phase, at the request of several who
enjoyed Moving On. I hope you enjoy it. Oh, I'm including the lyrics for
Little Earthquakes at the end of each part, to explain why I think it fits
the concept for the fic.
Thank yous: To Dru, who understands my need for readers to scream at me
occasionally. ;-)
Also to Susannah, you've been a consistent encouraging feedbacker for all my
fics. Also thanks to my new B/X list friends: Calen, Ally, Joe, Queen Angel,
Stacy, Stone Cold, Perfect Zero, Dale, Alex, Bruce, Jen, Karen, RiGid,
Wraith, A. Pippins, Red....anyone I missed? Smack me upside the head, and
I'll apologize. ;-)
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0 mailing list.
Please join us at 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0_2
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > hetero fiction - Characters:
Buffy/Xander, Joyce/Giles - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings:
Angst, Romance - Chapters: 15
Published: 06/11/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: No

Boxing the compass by Emily Brunson
Everyone seems to be interested in fixing up Gil's love life, whether he
wants them to or not
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

What Greg Doesn't Know by Dragnmuse
Greg gets slowly fed up with trying to hide his feelings from Nick and with
the other CSIs for treating him badly. Nick lets him know just where he
stands
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Nick Stokes/Greg Sanders -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 2
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Need to know by Dragnmuse
Post-ep for "The Stalker" from Greg's POV. How would he have reacted to the
events portrayed, and how would he help Nick recover
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Nick Stokes/Greg Sanders -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

An Inspiring Chat by Dragnmuse
Nick and Greg stop by for a pep talk with the author.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Nick Stokes/Greg Sanders -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Polyamory by Belladonna
The title 'Polyamory' can mean someone who loves more than one person at the
same time... ~This is a crossover between the X-Files and Stargate SG-1. I
tried to shoehorn the alien stories of the two shows and the timelines
together-just go with it... ~Daniel ascends and a grief-stricken Jack is
recruited by the former Consortium, supposed to be deceased, Alex Krycek to
take out the last of the aliens. Then Jack hires Alex at the SGC, and the
two men start an affair. Will Alex's past come back to haunt him? Will the
former SG-1 survive it, hell, will the SGC?
Category: Stargate > slash fiction - Characters: Jack/Daniel, Jack/m, Other,
Other Male - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, AU - Chapters:
4
Published: 06/22/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: No

New Beginnings by Starry Night
What if ANgel never got his soul back after his night with Buffy but still
moved to LA? Same disclaimer's as all my stories!!!
Category: Angel > slash fiction - Characters: Angel, Angelus, Lindsey,
Lindsey/Angelus - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations,
AU, bloodplay, First Time, graphic sex, m/m - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Nascar Thunder by Numb3rsfan
Bo and Luke are on the NASCAR circuit. But things are not what they seem. Bo
and Luke are drivers for different teams and they hold a grudge against each
other. Will they survive the race or will they both perish?
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard > general fiction - Characters: - Genres: General
- Rating: FRT-13 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: No

Smut by nicky69
I think the title says it all:)
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Kinks - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Tonight? by PattRose
Peja Challenge: Date
Rating: FRAO
Warning: pre-slash
Word Count: 403
Beta: None
Submitted through the SenseXangstRevisited mailing list.
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Preslash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: Yes

Chain Reaction by Gracie
the events of Chained onwards have repurcussions.
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: General, Preslash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Hurt/Comfort -
Chapters: 17
Published: 04/26/06 - Updated: 06/23/06 - Completed: No

53 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 06/23/2006 in:
Adventure Inc, Alias Smith And Jones, Angel, Buffy, CSI, CSI Miami, Dukes Of
Hazzard, Farscape, Navy NCIS, The Sentinel, Stargate, CSI/CSI:Miami/Kindred
the Embraced and CSI/Sentinel,

AUTHORS... Need a website or shadowsite? Upload and edit you submissions at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
Post a story for archivist upload or get complete daily updates at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG