[Makebelieve] 26 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 06/22/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 06:39:45 PDT 2006

FANDOMS: Angel, Buffy, CSI New York, Dukes Of Hazzard, From Eroica With Love
Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Jake 2.0, Kingdom Hearts, Navy NCIS, Original
Fic, Stargate, Stargate Atlantis, Supernatural,
XOVERS: Batman/Superman, Stargate Atlantis/Magnificent 7, XFiles/Da Vinci's
Inquest
CHALLENGES: 1 general, 1 Magnificent 7
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php

Through the Years by annsan
An on-going story of the relationship between Steve *&* Dan through most of
the show. This story deals with certain episodes as well as original plots.
Not posted to any lists.
Category: Hawaii Five-0 > slash fiction - Characters: Steve/Dan - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: First Time, friendship, m/m, slash -
Chapters: 6
Published: 06/14/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: No

Breaking Down by JE
Rating: FRT
Pairing: possible Stella/Danny
Warnings: suicidal theme
AN: Not beta read and my first language isn't English
Archive: I'll upload it sometime next week
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: CSI New York > hetero fiction - Characters: Stella/Danny - Genres:
Hetero - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/22/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: Yes

Showers by JE
Rating: FRAO
Don Flack stops by.
Pairing: Danny/Don
Warnings: None.
AN: Not beta read and English isn't my first language
Archive: I'll upload it sometime next week
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: CSI New York > slash fiction - Characters: Danny Messer/Don Flack
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/22/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: Yes

Puberty by JE
Rating: FRT
into his puberty. Will Severus Snape (vampire in his own right) realise
what's going on?
Pairing: Harry/Severus
Warnings: Vampires, Harry seducing Severus, but nothing really happens AN:
This is one version of an idea where Harry is a vampire or lives with them
so there might be more.
Archive: I'm going to upload it sometime next week at the WWOMB
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Harry Potter > slash fiction - Characters: Harry Potter/Severus
Snape - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/22/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: Yes

A Day in the West by Never
Sheppard and his team go to a world that looks remarkably like the Old West,
and protecting this world is a group of hired guns. SGA/Magnificent 7
crossover; John/Ronon, Chris/Vin, Rodney/Ezra
Category: x-overs > Stargate Atlantis/Magnificent 7 > slash fiction -
Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: OOC [Out of
Character] - Chapters: 2
Published: 06/19/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: No

Unconventional Mechanics by Schatten
Fandom: DC
Pairing: Bruce/Clark, mention of Bruce/Lex and Bruce/Mercy.
Rating: PG-13 (I guess…)
Author's note: There was a happy ending for this fic, where Clark pulls
Bruce back to bed and they had sex as themselves. At the end, Bruce's
protocols were still in place, but he got what he wanted. This ending, of
course, couldn't be. The outline of said ending, and the final sentence of
said draft, are the only things I could do before I had to admit there was
no such thing as a happy ending for this story. On the other hand, I also
got thinking into how Bruce is trying to stop Clark's major villain but he's
not doing anything to stop, say, The Joker. But that lead to having sex with
Joker and Harley, you know, for intel. So I decided I'm never speaking of
this again. As an end note, before I got to this fic, all I could think
about was a kinky Lex in bed, looking down on Bruce and calling him a whore
with a snarl. I think it says a lot about me that I find that a very sexy
image.
Started on May 13th 2006 at 3:30 pm
Finished on May 14th 2006 at 12:45 pm
Category: x-overs > Batman/Superman > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres:
Slash, Hetero - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/22/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: Yes

The Golden Chain by neichan
Tony belongs to Gibbs, but does Gibbs belong to Tony....?
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU,
friendship, het, Kinks, Love Slave Fic, Preslash, SlaveFic - Chapters: 21
Published: 01/19/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: No

Displacement by Schatten
Fandom: DC
Pairings: Bruce/Mercy, Bruce/Clark, Bruce/Lex, and… well. Read it.
Rating: R (why do I even bother? I never know)
Started on April 23rd 2006 at 1:40 am
Finished on April 23rd 2006 at 3:00 am
Category: x-overs > Batman/Superman > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres:
Slash, Hetero - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/22/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: Yes

The fear of silence by demonfaith
FANDOM: Jake 2.0
CHARACTERS: Jake Foley, Kyle Duarte (slash)
PROMPT: ff100 - 069. Thunder; writers_choice - quiet
WORD COUNT: 367
RATING: PG
SUMMARY: Mathematics in a storm
NOTES: I write more fic when I'm meant to be doing something else.
Interesting, that...
Submitted through the Jake2-0_Slash mailing list.
Category: Jake 2.0 > slash fiction - Characters: Jake/Kyle - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/22/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: Yes

Priority by Numb3rsfan
Jesse has been working the fields alot, and he has desided to take some time
off to be with the boys, but when he starts to pay to much attention to
Luke, Bo is taken aback and runs off to find someone who will give him all
the time and attention he needs.
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard > general fiction - Characters: - Genres: General
- Rating: FRT-13 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 13
Published: 06/22/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: Yes

Polyamory by Belladonna
The title 'Polyamory' can mean someone who loves more than one person at the
same time... ~This is a crossover between the X-Files and Stargate SG-1. I
tried to shoehorn the alien stories of the two shows and the timelines
together-just go with it... ~Daniel ascends and a grief-stricken Jack is
recruited by the former Consortium, supposed to be deceased, Alex Krycek to
take out the last of the aliens. Then Jack hires Alex at the SGC, and the
two men start an affair. Will Alex's past come back to haunt him? Will the
former SG-1 survive it, hell, will the SGC?
Category: Stargate > slash fiction - Characters: Jack/Daniel, Jack/m, Other,
Other Male - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, AU - Chapters:
3
Published: 06/22/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: No

Greater Love by Numb3rsfan
It is normal day in Hazzard..or is it? Bo and Luke are always getting
themselves into trouble, and this time it doesn't even involve Sheriff
Rosco! Racing with Cooter, going across a 'shallow' river...what could
possibly happen?
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard > general fiction - Characters: - Genres: General
- Rating: FRT-13 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 9
Published: 06/22/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: Yes

Deadly Temptation by Darkestangel
Dean gets caught in a deadly game where the prize is his soul
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/John, Dean/m,
Dean/Sam - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, bloodplay,
Non-con - Chapters: 21
Published: 11/14/05 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: No

V.I.S.S by lilithangel
Fandom: AtS
Characters: Spike, Angel, ensemble
Genre: humour
Warnings: not this time
Disclaimer: not mine, nothing is mine
discovers a world of vampires he never knew existed.
Submitted through the Spike_Slash mailing list.
Category: Angel > slash fiction - Characters: Angel/Spike, Harmony Kendall -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: Humor - Chapters: 5
Published: 06/17/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: No

For Riku's Sake by Vash
When Riku tragically loses the use of his legs, Sora and his friends do
their best to help him cope.
Category: Kingdom Hearts > general fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT-13 - Warnings: Angst, AU, Dark Themes, friendship, violence -
Chapters: 2
Published: 06/22/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: No

Safety in Numbers by Amazon X
Fandoms: XFiles/Da Vinci's Inquest
Feedback: Why, yes, thank you!
Category: slash, challenge from Peja, "Da Vinci's Inquest" incursion
Rating: NC-17, of course!
Archive: Make Believe. All else, ask, I usually share.
Disclaimer: Not mine, never were, I have no money.
Notes: When Peja gave this challenge, I immediately saw my tableau and ran
with it. Who says the XF slash fandom is dead? Not I! I can still think on
my feet and write like the wind! I borrowed the cops from "Da Vinci's
Inquest" because I love them. And I think they will be really great for
this. Yes, I know they're Homicide detectives, but I can make them do
anything I want them to. Thank you to my amazing fast beta, L3, without
whom...I wouldn't be prodded to finish these stories! So, here's to
finishing challenges, happy endings and Nick Lea's 44th Birthday! Yay!
Submitted through the XFilesFic mailing list.
Category: x-overs > XFiles/Da Vinci's Inquest > slash fiction - Characters:
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/22/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: Yes

Mag 7 Challenge: Secrets and disappearances by Challenge Maker
Submitted by PEJa
Category: Fandom oriented Challenge - Characters: - Genres: Non-fic -
Rating: n/a - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/22/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: No

More Civil Circumstances by Killgoretroutfish
(6,500 + words, first written 25/03/2006)
Rating: NC 17, NWS (graphic sex, dub con, some violence)
Warnings: Dub Con, Slash, Mention of major character death, Mention of
animal deaths, Minor bloodplay (Biting, Potions), Clichéd use of weather,
Astrology references, Rebirth themes (Not Mpreg), HP Book 6 spoilers
Pairings: SS/RL, past SB/RL, NT/RL
since I'm sure this won't become Canon)
DISCLAIMER: This story is based on characters and situations created and
owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to
Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros.,
Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is
intended.
Notes: Originally written for the lupin_snape community's March-April 2006
Fantasy Fest, from earla's prompt, which was: "-- Snape being taken by Lupin
forcibly...over a desk, sofa...everywhere!". I struggled a bit with writing
Lupin in an aggressive sexual role and keeping him IC as well, so the
awkwardness does show through - though I think that ended up adding to the
tension in a way that I liked. I'm writing this as a one-shot, so any
further extensions of the story will be written as a few linked sequels,
rather than as a chaptered fic. I have far too many chaptered WIPS as it is.
In the original LJ post, there was also drawing to go with that. You can see
it on the external archive link here:
http://mungojungo.livejournal.com/5449.html
Betas: Thanks to morganlefay1958 for that :).
Submitted through the HarryPotter_Slash mailing list.
Category: Harry Potter > slash fiction - Characters: Sirius Black/Remus
Lupin, Snape/Lupin - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: AU, Character
Death, bloodplay - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/22/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: Yes

Challenge: interruption of the zing by Challenge Maker
Submitted by PEJA
Category: General Challenges - Characters: - Genres: Non-fic - Rating: n/a -
Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/22/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: No

Life According to Gibbs by YumYumPM
Website: working on it.
Permission to archive: yes
Fandom(s): N.C.I.S.
Genre (general, hetero or slash) slash
Pairing/Characters: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Rating: FMA?
happens next?
Warnings: Follows Hiatus
Notes: How do they get Gibbs back to N.C.I.S. My take on it.
Acknowledgments: Periwinkle, you are a gem!!!
Submitted through the NavyNCISslash2 mailing list.
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/22/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: No

'Dillo Talk by Scribe
Fandom: Original comedy/mystery
Archive: On list archive only
Disclaimer: This is an original and copyrighted work of fiction. All
characters are the sole property of the author. Do not reproduce any part
without express permission (short excerpts are allowed in recommendations or
reviews--am I ambitious, or what?)
Rating: Probably PG13, small possibiltiy of R later
Warnings: Well, Chill Pill's talents are probably highly unlikely for a real
armadillo, so don't complain to me. You've been warned.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Original Fic > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 18
Published: 06/22/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: No

Big Mistakes have Big Consequences by StrangerThenFiction
Wolfram *&* Hart are up to something... LOVE FEEDBACK! Please!!!! Don't know
or own and I'm not making money from this.... Please don't sue.... ~Each
chapter will have it's own character list and warnings~
Category: Angel > slash fiction - Characters: Angel, Cordelia Chase, Lilah
Morgan, Lindsey, Other, Other Male, Wesley - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO -
Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, Preslash - Chapters: 5
Published: 06/13/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: No

Appearances Can be Deceiving by Starry Night
Angel gets a tip from an unlikely source... Do NOT know or own and most
definitely not making any money from this! Please do NOT sue.... Thank you!
FEEDBACK! FEEDBACK! FEEDBACK!!! I love getting it!
Category: Angel > slash fiction - Characters: Angel/Lindsey McDonald,
Cordelia Chase, Wesley - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult
Situations, AU, First Time, friendship, graphic sex, Humor, Hurt/Comfort,
Language, m/m, mild violence - Chapters: 5
Published: 06/05/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: Yes

Intersections by Never
Pairing: McShep
Rating: PG (for now)
Disclaimer: If I owned them, I'd force them to reveal their relationship…but
I don't, so they must keep on pretending.
Warning: None, as of yet.
Author's Notes: On my trip home this past weekend, I was attacked by a plot
bunny who held me ransom. I had no choice.
Submitted through the Stargate_Atlantis_Slash mailing list.
Category: Stargate Atlantis > slash fiction - Characters: Sheppard/McKay -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 5
Published: 05/18/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: No

Little Earthquakes by Evil Willow
Feedback: It keeps me writing!
Rating: PG-13
my other fics, feel free to take this one too, no need to ask. Those of you
who do not have my other fics, please ask and give me the URL to your site.
The answer's always yes. ;-)
Disclaimer: They're not mine, I'm just borrowing them for a while. Joss and
the other stupids can have the characters back soon, even though they won't
do the right thing with them. Tori Amos wrote/sings the song, "Little
Earthquakes", from which the title of the fic is borrowed. I also think the
song fits the fic. Read the lyrics and you'll see.
Category: Story/Romance/Angst
Couples: Buffy/Xander Yes, you read that right.
Spoilers: This is a sequel to my B/X Fic Moving On, which was an alternate
take on the events after Becoming II, and the summer following. This fic
will be set in an alternate season 3, then. Minor spoilers here and there.
I'll warn you. As of now: spoilers for the episode Band Candy, but I've
modified it somewhat to fit my style.
figure out how to keep these situations from tearing them apart.
Author's Notes: I'm continuing my B/X phase, at the request of several who
enjoyed Moving On. I hope you enjoy it. Oh, I'm including the lyrics for
Little Earthquakes at the end of each part, to explain why I think it fits
the concept for the fic.
Thank yous: To Dru, who understands my need for readers to scream at me
occasionally. ;-)
Also to Susannah, you've been a consistent encouraging feedbacker for all my
fics. Also thanks to my new B/X list friends: Calen, Ally, Joe, Queen Angel,
Stacy, Stone Cold, Perfect Zero, Dale, Alex, Bruce, Jen, Karen, RiGid,
Wraith, A. Pippins, Red....anyone I missed? Smack me upside the head, and
I'll apologize. ;-)
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0 mailing list.
Please join us at 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0_2
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > hetero fiction - Characters:
Buffy/Xander, Joyce/Giles - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings:
Angst, Romance - Chapters: 8
Published: 06/11/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: No

Art History 101 by Anne Marsh
Fandom: From Eroica With Love (because this fandom needs all the love it can
get)
Pairing: Klaus/Dorian
Rating: Ranging between Everyone and Mature, depending on the situation.
times of Klaus and Dorian.
Notes: Mild spoiler alert through volume six-- just in case I mention
something. I have so far only been able to find the first six manga volumes,
but by Mjolinar, I'll get the rest! Ahem. Anyway...
Disclaimer: Property of Yasuko Aoike and Princess Comics, American rights
held by CPM. I'm just playin'.
A series of twenty vignettes for your challenge.
Feedback: Every time you give a slasher feedback, a gay angel gets its
wings.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: From Eroica With Love > slash fiction - Characters: Klaus/Dorian -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/22/06 - Updated: 06/22/06 - Completed: No

26 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 06/22/2006 in:
Angel, Buffy, CSI New York, Dukes Of Hazzard, From Eroica With Love Harry
Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Jake 2.0, Kingdom Hearts, Navy NCIS, Original Fic,
Stargate, Stargate Atlantis, Supernatural, Batman/Superman, Stargate
Atlantis/Magnificent 7, and XFiles/Da Vinci's Inquest as well as 2 new
CHALLENGES... 1 general, 1 Magnificent 7

AUTHORS... Need a website or shadowsite? Upload and edit you submissions at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
Post a story for archivist upload or get complete daily updates at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG