[Makebelieve] 70 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 06/26-7/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 00:06:01 PDT 2006

FANDOMS: Adventure Inc, Battlestar Galactica 2003, Breakfast on Pluto,
Buffy, the Creature From The Black Lagoon, CSI, CSI Miami, Dr Who, Due
South, Dukes Of Hazzard, Hannibal, Hard Core Logo, Hogan's Heros, Kyle XL,
Navy NCIS, The Sentinel, Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate, Stargate Atlantis,
Supernatural, XMen, Xena: Warrior Princess
XOVERS: Buffy/Sentinel, Stargate/Stargate Atlantis,
NEW FANDOMS: Breakfast on Pluto, Kyle XL
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php

First Love by sparkle731
17 year Luke and his girlfriend Kelly, make love for the first time
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard > hetero fiction - Characters: - Genres: Hetero -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: Angst, description of child abuse, First Time -
Chapters: 2
Published: 06/27/06 - Updated: 06/27/06 - Completed: Yes

Fruit of the Tree by Farfalla the Butterfly Kitten
Pairing: K/S
Rating: G
Thank you to Hypatia and titC.
Written for the opening issue of 'Ampersand'.
Submitted through the KirkLovesSpock mailing list.
Category: Star Trek > slash fiction - Characters: Kirk/Spock - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/27/06 - Updated: 06/27/06 - Completed: Yes

Demons Together by RogueSpike
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: William/OMC
Disclaimer: Not mine
WARNING: Incest
A/N: plz review! *if anyone dares read...lol*
Submitted through the SpikeSlash mailing list.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: William/OC
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Incest - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/27/06 - Updated: 06/27/06 - Completed: Yes

Not Funny by Lady Valmar
Genre: One Shot
Rating: T, FRM?
Archive: FB, SGAHC, FF
Spoilers: Season 2
awhile and all he could think about at the moment was the female standing
before him, a huge, serrated knife aimed at his lower regions.
Warning: Contains some chest hair kink, an amazon-ish woman and the
shredding of Sheppard's clothing. LOL!
Disclaimer: I don't own Stargate Atlantis or any of the characters, So stuff
not owned by Stargate Atlantis is mine and therefore please ask and do not
infringe nor steal my original themes, concepts, ideas or characters please.
Submitted through the StargateAtlantisSlash mailing list. This list can no
longer approve new members posts, please join us at
Category: Stargate Atlantis > slash fiction - Characters: Sheppard/McKay -
Genres: Slash, Hetero - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Kinks - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/27/06 - Updated: 06/27/06 - Completed: Yes

Luke's secret by sparkle731
Luke has a secret and so does Bo. Who's secret will come as the biggest
surprise?
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard > slash fiction - Characters: Bo/Luke - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, slash - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/27/06 - Updated: 06/27/06 - Completed: No

If You Love Something Set It Free by vinsmouse
Kathy Sue isn't done with Bo yet, will Luke be able to save him from her
clutches. Sequel to Love Hurts
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: General - Rating: FRT -
Warnings: Abuse, Angst, Non-con, torture, violence - Chapters: 15
Published: 04/06/06 - Updated: 06/27/06 - Completed: Yes

Worst Nightmare by Numb3rsfan
It has been two years since Roy Terrell was put in prison. Now he wants
revenge, he wants to finish what he started
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard > slash fiction - Characters: Other - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Language, Rape -
Chapters: 5
Published: 06/25/06 - Updated: 06/27/06 - Completed: No

Forbidden by Raythe
Luke x Vader: After the disasterous dual on Bespin, Luke begins to dream
again of his father, including one dream wherein his father is his lover.
Vader discovers his son's forbidden desire and offers to make the dream a
reality. But that is only the beginning, for Vader and Luke together fulfill
the prophecy of the Balance of the Force. New, greater Force powers develop
in both of them. Fearful of what this new future will bring, now that Luke
refuses to kill his father, Obi Wan seeks another to destroy them both.
Category: Star Wars > slash fiction - Characters: Luke/Vader - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Incest - Chapters: 12
Published: 02/15/06 - Updated: 06/27/06 - Completed: No

You're OK. I'm OK by FluffNutter
Fandom: The Sentinel
Warning: Too many clichés. Sorry.
Spoilers: Cypher
Disclaimer: The Sentinel and its characters are the property of Pet Fly
Productions. No copyright infringement intended, and no profit made.
Permission to archive: Yes
Exclusive to SentXAngstRevisted: No, can also be found on my LJ
Not beta'd. All mistakes mine.
A/N: Late again! Sorry, ListMom and ListSibs, but the inspiration has just
not been flowing of late, and it shows here.
Submitted through the SenseXangstRevisited mailing list.
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Blair Sandburg, Lt.
Detective James Ellison - Genres: General - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none -
Chapters: 1
Published: 06/27/06 - Updated: 06/27/06 - Completed: Yes

Behind Blue Eyes by DJ Sparkles
How far is Horatio willing to go to get revenge on Riaz? Spoilers for all
seasons, all episodes. AU
Category: CSI Miami > slash fiction - Characters: Caine/Delko - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, m/m, slash - Chapters:
3
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/27/06 - Completed: No

Lizards And Teddy Bears by peja
Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Tony/Jethro, second pair is a surprise, give it a shot
Rating: FRAO
Warning: This has shades of Het. Sorta
Note: This was inspired by a post sent to NavyNCISslash awhile back, asking
the name of an episode where Tony finds a lizard in his bed, the lizard
morphed. Doesn't take much to warp the warped.
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo,
Tony/Jen - Genres: Slash, Hetero - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters:
2
Published: 03/16/06 - Updated: 06/27/06 - Completed: Yes

Guide's Touch by neichan
In a world where sentinels aren known, Jim Ellison is still not getting his
needs met.
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Blair Sandburg,
Captain Simon Banks, Detective Brown, Detective Rafe, Jim/Blair, Lt. Carolyn
Plummer - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Abuse, Adult Situations,
Angst, AU, bloodplay, D/s, First Time, friendship, Hurt/Comfort, m/m,
partner betrayal, slash - Chapters: 24
Published: 04/20/06 - Updated: 06/27/06 - Completed: No

Tapestry by malnpudl
I remember posting to my LJ right after I first watched Threads, saying "I
love my team! Every single fucked up one of them." That's where this came
from.
Category: Stargate > slash fiction - Characters: Jack/Sam/Daniel - Genres:
Slash, Hetero - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Threesome - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/27/06 - Updated: 06/27/06 - Completed: Yes

Sweetly Swiftly Shift by malnpudl
Bruce likes the thing with the fist, and the spitting beer. He likes the
kiss, too. One more time, he says.
Category: Hard Core Logo > RPS - Characters: Hugh Dillon/Callum Keith Rennie
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/27/06 - Updated: 06/27/06 - Completed: Yes

The Kitten and the Policeman by Python
Breakfast on Pluto -- Kitten (Patrick)/Officer Wallis. Kitten's been looking
for love his whole life and Wallis doesn't know what to make of him, or is
it her? Dialogue from the movie marked with *.
Category: Breakfast on Pluto > slash fiction - Characters: Kitten aka
Patrick/Officer Wallis - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Angst -
Chapters: 3
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/27/06 - Completed: No

Runaway Guide (Slash Version) by Joan Z
I will be posting two versions of this story. One is Het one is Slash.
Change of plans. Due to over whelming reader interest in the story (over 700
readers) the slash version of this story will be expanded. The het version
will remain true to the original concept.
Blair and Jim will appear in this story. They will be slash in both stories.

As my readers of Cosmic Intervention know, After saving the world in season
7 of BtVS, Spike is sent to a Sentinel Universe. There he becomes a sentinel
and must find his one true guide and continue working to make amends for his
past evil deeds.
Since the multi-verse is infinite this is the story of one of the sentinel
Spikes.
Disclaimer: Not mine. I am only keeping the fandoms alive in our hearts.
Acknowledgments: Thank you to my beta Goddesslex.
Category: x-overs > Buffy/Sentinel - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRAO - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 8
Published: 06/11/06 - Updated: 06/27/06 - Completed: No

Promises To Keep by BuffyAngel68
Once again the past rises up to bite Blair.
Category: Sentinel, The - Characters: Blair Sandburg, Detective Rafe, Lt.
Detective James Ellison, other - Genres: Slash, General - Rating: FRM -
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU, description of rape, First Time,
graphic sex, Hurt/Comfort, Language, Non-con, violence - Chapters: 5
Published: 11/24/05 - Updated: 06/27/06 - Completed: No

What You Mean To Me by Bethany
4 Prompt challenges - 4 T/A slash stories of Love
Category: Battlestar Galactica 2003 > slash fiction - Characters: Bill/Saul
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-13 - Warnings: Adult Situations - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/27/06 - Updated: 06/27/06 - Completed: No

Beloved Secret by Bethany
A (NEW BSG) Tigh *&* Adama Slash story - In a moment together...
Category: Battlestar Galactica 2003 > slash fiction - Characters: Bill/Saul
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: Adult Situations - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/27/06 - Updated: 06/27/06 - Completed: No

Confession of Love by Bethany
A moment in the on-the-run lives of Sharon *&* Helo, back on captured
Caprica (Season 1)
Category: Battlestar Galactica 2003 > hetero fiction - Characters: Other -
Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/27/06 - Updated: 06/27/06 - Completed: No

I Know by Simarillion
Sometimes one cannot escape the past. No matter how far you run it will come
back to haunt you.
Category: Hannibal - Characters: Other - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM -
Warnings: m/m, slash, suicide/mention of - Chapters: 11
Published: 06/13/06 - Updated: 06/27/06 - Completed: No

I'm Just The Paperboy by SisterWine
Logan has a new paperboy.
Category: Logan_RemyArchive - Characters: Logan/Remy - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 2
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: No

A Moment In Time by Mysti
A night on the town
Submitted through the SenseXangstRevisited mailing list.
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
GenSlash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 3
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

Choices(Sequel to Fever Confessions) by vinsmouse
Luke's brother Jud is coming for a visit a few months after the boys get
together. Luke wants to tell him about his love for Bo, but Bo is against
the idea. What will Luke choose?
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO -
Warnings: Angst, Established couple, Hurt/Comfort, Incest, slash, violence -
Chapters: 5
Published: 05/31/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: No

Kyle by peja
Fandom: Kyle XY
Pairing: Kyle/man in the red pick up
Portrayed by Matt Dallas/Nicholas Lea
Rating: FRT for language
Note: Just a short bit to dip the toe into the boiling pot and make this
pairing more acceptable, keep in mind this was written in a burst of
recklessness
Written for the Mailing lists KyleXY_Fantasies and KyleXY_SlashyFantasies
Category: Kyle XL > slash fiction - Characters: Kyle/man in the pickup -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

Bittersweet Reunion by Darkestangel
Dean and John's reunion is bittersweet.
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/John - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Abuse, Dark Themes, Incest - Chapters: 3
Published: 05/20/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: No

Kiss Me, Lab Rat by Susie
This is in answer to the Kiss Me challenge. The first two parts are only FRT
but the third, well that's why I changed the rating. Warning part 12 has het
in it. Disclaimer: Don't own any characters; just want to play with them for
a little while then I will send them home. Author Notes: Feedback always
welcomed. It helps the muses to keep working.
Submitted through the Crime Scene Investigation Slash and MakeBelieve_YG
mailing lists.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Jim, Nick, Nick/Greg -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 14
Published: 11/19/05 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: No

The Origin of All Things by chocolatephysicist
Something goes wrong during the evacuation of Atlantis, stranding members of
the Atlantis expedition and SG1 on a very strange world. This series is
Rodney McKay/John Sheppard and Radek Zelenka/Daniel Jackson slash.
Category: Stargate/Stargate Atlantis > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, Established couple,
friendship, m/m, slash - Chapters: 17
Published: 04/19/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: No

The Golden Chain by neichan
Tony belongs to Gibbs, but does Gibbs belong to Tony....?
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU,
friendship, het, Kinks, Love Slave Fic, Preslash, SlaveFic - Chapters: 23
Published: 01/19/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: No

A predestined end by Tinnean
The offspring of two very interesting families find their destinies with
each other This follows the adventures of characters introduced in When the
Wolfbane Blooms and Written on the Land
Category: Creature From The Black Lagoon, The - Characters: Andrew
Dorincort/Da'ric - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult
Situations, AU, beastiality, Character Death, First Time, Human/Alien
coupling, Hurt/Comfort, m/f, m/m, Non-con, Romance, slash, violence -
Chapters: 3
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

Houseguest by Riley
This fic is set after season 4, but no one has moved on (They managed to get
the bullet out of Ray Vecchio, btw.) Also, Thatcher's hair has grown out
again. And seeing as I didn't see the 'kiss' in COTW (I saw the British
version.sigh) that kiss didn't happen in this fic universe
Category: Due South > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

Hope by Riley
This is set just under three years before Thatcher came to Chicago. She is
currently in Toronto
Category: Due South > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: Character Death - Chapters: 3
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

Benny takes a rider by The Moo
This is my attempt at a tear-jerker.
Category: Due South > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

The R Word by Orithain and Rina
Children are going in missing, and Det. Sheppard's first suspect is the
solitary musician living on the edge of the swamp.
Category: Stargate Atlantis > slash fiction - Characters: Sheppard/McKay -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: AU, First Time - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

Betrayal by Missy
none
Category: Due South > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

Shake Well by Lucysmom
kinky play Bd which I wasn't expecting, but Ray made me do it Warnings: kind
of kinky, if wasting food bothers you, you'll be offended. But I just found
this particular food product at the store and I couldn't wait to go home and
try it.on Ray
Category: Due South > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

Something twisted this way cums by Laura Lee and Scottie B
While watching a movie, my husband and I grew bored. That's always the
moment when we begin the heckling. The basic beginning here is lines from
said movie. We managed to manipulate it into a DS ficlet.
Category: Due South > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

Thin Ice by Snowee
A friend ends up in jail. Did she or didn't she? Can they or can't they
Category: Due South > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

Patterns by Snowee
At 17, Ray Vecchio already has a bad history with Frank Zuko. At 36 he
implies there was something more than we know in that history when he said:
"You know, I'm ignoring your tone because we have a history.." What did he
mean
Category: Due South > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

Face to face by Snowee
Will Stan choose a life of crime or will he survive this life at all?
Category: Due South > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 3
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

Dirty little secrets by Snowee
A power outage and a game of Truth or Dare leads to humiliation --among
other things. Benton Fraser/Francesca Vecchio
Category: Due South > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

Butterflies are free. by Snowee
none
Category: Due South > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 3
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

Broken by Snowee
At some point, Fraser and Stan separate their lives while searching for The
Hand. A possible truth behind their separation
Category: Due South > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

Untitled for the Moment by Wertiyurae
Colonel Klink has had his share of troubles since becoming Camp Kommandant
and he's had to suffer his share of indignities. But when a newcomer to
Stalag 13 gives him a proposition he can't refuse, he will have to make some
very hard choices.
Category: Hogan's Heroes - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM -
Warnings: Angst, Historical slash, m/m, Non-con, Rape, slash, violence -
Chapters: 12
Published: 02/11/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: No

One word by Krystyne
A short exploration into the bond between man and wolf
Category: Due South > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: No

Thatcher's Children by KrisC
Just read, I am not going to spoil it for you.
Category: Due South > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

Epiphany by Anna McLain
A drive in the rain.
Category: Due South > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

Books and other covers by Anna McLain
none
Category: Due South > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

And the rest is silence by Anna McLain
Ben and Ray come to grips with the end of life as they know it
Category: Due South > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

A time and a place by Anna McLain
Fraser gets more than he bargained for when he helps a stranger
Category: Due South > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

All This Time by Little Wing
Disclaimer: I don't own them, just borrowing.
Rating: Pg13
Notes: This is an AU story that is mostly about Mac. Sorry if I get anything
about ships or boating wrong, but I'm not good with it. And I think that I
spelled a name wrong, so sorry about that. This takes place nearly five
years into the future. Enjoy.
Submitted through the AdventureIncFic mailing list.
Category: Adventure Inc > General fiction - Characters: Mackenzie Previn -
Genres: General - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

Little Earthquakes by Evil Willow
Feedback: It keeps me writing!
Rating: PG-13
my other fics, feel free to take this one too, no need to ask. Those of you
who do not have my other fics, please ask and give me the URL to your site.
The answer's always yes. ;-)
Disclaimer: They're not mine, I'm just borrowing them for a while. Joss and
the other stupids can have the characters back soon, even though they won't
do the right thing with them. Tori Amos wrote/sings the song, "Little
Earthquakes", from which the title of the fic is borrowed. I also think the
song fits the fic. Read the lyrics and you'll see.
Category: Story/Romance/Angst
Couples: Buffy/Xander Yes, you read that right.
Spoilers: This is a sequel to my B/X Fic Moving On, which was an alternate
take on the events after Becoming II, and the summer following. This fic
will be set in an alternate season 3, then. Minor spoilers here and there.
I'll warn you. As of now: spoilers for the episode Band Candy, but I've
modified it somewhat to fit my style.
figure out how to keep these situations from tearing them apart.
Author's Notes: I'm continuing my B/X phase, at the request of several who
enjoyed Moving On. I hope you enjoy it. Oh, I'm including the lyrics for
Little Earthquakes at the end of each part, to explain why I think it fits
the concept for the fic.
Thank yous: To Dru, who understands my need for readers to scream at me
occasionally. ;-)
Also to Susannah, you've been a consistent encouraging feedbacker for all my
fics. Also thanks to my new B/X list friends: Calen, Ally, Joe, Queen Angel,
Stacy, Stone Cold, Perfect Zero, Dale, Alex, Bruce, Jen, Karen, RiGid,
Wraith, A. Pippins, Red....anyone I missed? Smack me upside the head, and
I'll apologize. ;-)
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0 mailing list.
Please join us at 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0_2
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > hetero fiction - Characters:
Buffy/Xander, Joyce/Giles - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings:
Angst, Romance - Chapters: 19
Published: 06/11/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: No

The Accidental Outing by Annie
Blair has an experience that may make him cringe for years - or not
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

Epitaph by Bethany
The 9th/10th Doctor's feelings about Rose Tyler...
Category: Dr Who > hetero fiction - Characters: - Genres: Poetry - Rating:
FRT-13 - Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: No

Chain Reaction by Gracie
the events of Chained onwards have repurcussions.
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: General, Preslash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Hurt/Comfort -
Chapters: 18
Published: 04/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

MiSS- During End of Days - Empty by Mera
"It just took us to an empty house," Willow explained, trying to sound
confident and failing. "She must've moved on already."
Season 7, during End of Days. Willow said that the house was empty…but was
it really?
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Characters: Spike, Xander aka Alexander
Harris - Genres: General - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

Messing With His Head by Mera
Feedback: Do it… you know you want to! Please? lusciousspike at yahoo.com
Rating: Over-15 but just because I don't want to corrupt any one with
language.
Pairing: Spike/Xander
Summary/TimeLine: During Season 5 BtVS. Xander had just been dumped and he
had run into Spike at the Bronze, then . . . *shrug* things evolve as they
tend to do in a story.
Disclaimer: The chars belong to Joss though I borrowed some… am going to
keep them for sometime… give them tea and crumpets… maybe make them show me
their sexy dance and if I ever get bored *snort* I'll return them.
know where they sleep.
Thanks to Farah for the quick read! Oodles of smoochies to Minniemax for the
great beta!
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: Spike,
Spike/Xander, Xander - Genres: Slash, Preslash - Rating: FRM - Warnings:
Humor - Chapters: 5
Published: 01/07/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: No

All the King's Horses by Simarillion
There is a new serial killer on the move but who is going to stop him.
Category: Hannibal - Characters: Other - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRC -
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU, Dark Themes, Excessive violence,
Language, m/m, slash, torture, violence - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: No

The Ingredient Of Love... by Bethany
McBeckett Slash fic (including Zelenka/Dr Peter Grodin Established
relationship also)... H/C, real love, Angst...
Category: Stargate Atlantis > slash fiction - Characters: McKay/Beckett -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: No

The Unexplained Xena Story by Bethany
A Xena/HTLJ to rectify A.F.I.N...
Category: Xena: Warrior Princess > General fiction - Characters: - Genres:
General - Rating: FRT-13 - Warnings: Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: No

Magic - A Dr Who Story by Bethany
The 9th Dr (CE) *&* Rose travel back to Queen's 1986 concert...
Category: Dr Who > hetero fiction - Characters: - Genres: Hetero - Rating:
FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: No

Through The Years by Matt51
Chapter Title: Six (Part 1) Summary: AU Series. Marine Jethro Gibbs meets a
very young, and very damaged, Anthony DiNozzo. Genres: Slash Characters:
Gibbs/Other Rating: FRT Warnings: Slash, Descriptions of child abuse
Feedback: Constructive criticism always welcomed Submitted through the 'YG
deleted' NavyNCISslash mailing list. Please join us at NavyNCISslash2
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Special Agent Anthony
Dinozzo, Gibbs/Other - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: AU, Child
abuse - Chapters: 12
Published: 06/25/06 - Updated: 06/26/06 - Completed: Yes

70 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 06/26-7/2006 in:
Adventure Inc, Battlestar Galactica 2003, Breakfast on Pluto, Buffy, the
Creature From The Black Lagoon, CSI, CSI Miami, Dr Who, Due South, Dukes Of
Hazzard, Hannibal, Hard Core Logo, Hogan's Heros, Kyle XL, Navy NCIS, The
Sentinel, Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate, Stargate Atlantis, Supernatural,
XMen, Xena: Warrior Princess, Buffy/Sentinel, Stargate/Stargate Atlantis,

AUTHORS... Need a website or shadowsite? Upload and edit you submissions at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
Post a story for archivist upload or get complete daily updates at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG