[Makebelieve] new stories in these fandoms uploaded to Makebelieve on 08/29-09/03/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 06:55:55 PDT 2006

new stories in these fandoms uploaded to Makebelieve on 08/29-09/03/2006
(Sorry this update was so long in coming. I'm dealing with some health
issues of my own as well as sick grandkids)

FANDOMS: Adventure Inc, Alias Smith And Jones, Angel, Band Of Brothers,
Buffy, Boston Legal, CSI, CSI New York, Dukes Of Hazzard, Earth Final
Conflict, Earth 2, Eastenders, Ed, Edd and Eddy, Emergency, Fushigi Yuugi,
Harry Potter, House MD, Inuyasha, Miami Vice, NCIS, Numb3rs, Original Fic,
Rome, Roswell, Sentinel, Smallville, Stargate Atlantis, Starsky And Hutch,
Supernatural, The Vampire Chronicles, XFiles, XMen,
XOVERS: Buffy/Angel, Buffy/Angel/Ghostbusters, Buffy/Monty Python,
Buffy/Sentinel, CSI/CSI New York, CSI/XMen, Farscape/Pokémon, Harry
Potter/Gundam Wing, Hercules/Xena , Sentinel/Harry Potter,
NOTE: The non-automated area has been transferred to the automated side
through Ed,Edd and Eddy. I've begun moving the Emergency general fiction.
HELP NEEDED: I'm looking for folks who can help out archiving the old site
and the lists over to the automated area of the archive. If you can commit a
couple hours a week to this, I'd love to hear from you.
Also need experienced php folks to help with the occassional glitch and
program update (I'm php illiterate) and a possible site redesign. Please
contact me off list at makebelievearchive at gmail.com

Case File #412 by SisterWine
Both working on the same case, and on each other's nerves, Logan and Remy
have a case to solve and have been forced to work together.
Category: Logan_RemyArchive - Characters: Logan/Remy, Other - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, mild violence - Chapters: 6
Published: 07/08/06 - Updated: 09/03/06 - Completed: No

Rich Man's Son by TheQueenly1
Why Lewis Nixon joined the paratroops.
Category: Band of Brothers - Characters: - Genres: General - Rating: FRT -
Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/03/06 - Updated: 09/03/06 - Completed: No

Bittersweet Reunion by Darkestangel
Dean and John's reunion is bittersweet.
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/John - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Abuse, Dark Themes, Incest - Chapters: 9
Published: 05/20/06 - Updated: 09/03/06 - Completed: No

Thinking Of You by Cindi Martin
Rated: G
Pairing: None
Archive: yes
Content Warning: Sad, but beautiful.
COPYRIGHT Oct. 1999, BY: Cindi Martin
THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY
PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH
FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.
THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS
AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON
ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.
Category: Emergency > General fiction - Characters: Johnny Gage, Roy DeSoto
- Genres: General - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/03/06 - Updated: 09/03/06 - Completed: Yes

Through The Looking Glass by vinsmouse
The Tok'ra find a crashed death glider on one of their planets. How will
what they find affect the residents of Hazzard? Crossover with Stargate SG-1
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: General - Rating: FRT -
Warnings: Angst, Character Death, Hurt/Comfort, violence - Chapters: 3
Published: 08/27/06 - Updated: 09/03/06 - Completed: No

Jokers Wild by azure_chaos
X-men/CSI X-over
indicates that this is going to be no ordinary case.
Category: x-overs > CSI/XMen > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, friendship, Hurt/Comfort,
Threesome, violence - Chapters: 10
Published: 03/12/06 - Updated: 09/03/06 - Completed: Yes

What's wrong? by oliver31
Tony has a secret
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: DiNozzo/omc - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, Dark Themes, Established couple -
Chapters: 4
Published: 08/24/06 - Updated: 09/03/06 - Completed: No

Destiny by Joan Z
This fic will be very dark. It is an AU fic. The timeline on cannon has
changed! There will be mention of situations that occurred in cannon but
this story will have a different take on them. Angel and Dru are dust. Giles
is Spike's pet, and Spike is evil, or is he?
Disclaimer: Not mine. I am only keeping the fandom alive in our hearts and
minds.
Acknowledgments: For Sablerose. Enjoy!
Thank you to my Beta Marilyn. She is wonderful.
The poem in this chapter is a paraphrase from the song, "The Boxer" by Paul
Simon.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: Giles/Spike
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Abuse, Angst, AU, BDSM, Bondage,
Dark Themes, First Time, graphic sex, Hurt/Comfort, Kinks, m/m,
Masturbation, Oral sex, slash, SlaveFic, Toy Play - Chapters: 3
Published: 08/19/06 - Updated: 09/03/06 - Completed: No

Holidays at A.I. by Starry Night
It's Christmas time!! YaY! Or NaY? Have to wait for Chapter 1.... Sorry =)
The Sunnydale crew is in LA for a Christmas party. Hope you like the story!
The pairings will be clear as the story progresses.... (Mainly Riley/Graham,
Angel/Lindsey and Spike/Xander ~ Other's only mentioned) ~*~*~*~*~ This
story will be only one or two chapters if I can help it and basically is
going to be lots of holiday cheer and sex!
Category: Angel > slash fiction - Characters: Angel, Angel/Lindsey McDonald,
Buffy Summers, Lindsey, Lindsey McDonald, Other, Other Male, Spike,
Spike/Xander, Tara, Tara/Willow, Wes/Other, Xander - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, Established couple, f/f, friendship,
HolidayFic, Humor, Language, m/m, OOC [Out of Character] - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/03/06 - Updated: 09/03/06 - Completed: No

Other Worlds by Rachelle Ryan
McKay was pretty sure it wasn't fair to lay the blame on Sheppard's ears,
but he didn't care.
Category: Stargate Atlantis > slash fiction - Characters: Sheppard/McKay -
Genres: Preslash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/03/06 - Updated: 09/03/06 - Completed: No

Strange Seas by Natasha Barry
Based upon MIAMI VICE TV SERIES.
Produced with no profit to myself or others – no copyright infringement
intended.
SONNY/OTHER
WARNINGS: Implied Non-Consensual Sex M/M
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Miami Vice > slash fiction - Characters: Sonny Crockett/O -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Non-con - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/02/06 - Updated: 09/02/06 - Completed: No

Passive-Aggressive by Natasha Barry
Based upon the 1980s TV series MIAMI VICE,
a CROCKETT/TUBBS story with unrequited pangs from CASTILLO towards CROCKETT.
WARNINGS: NONE.
Produced with no profit to myself or others and no copyright infringement
intended.
Note: This story was inspired by a series of photos/posters produced at the
time that showed star Don Johnson in a casual white suit totally wet from
the surf.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Miami Vice > slash fiction - Characters: Crockett/Tubbs,
Crockett/Castillo - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none -
Chapters: 1
Published: 09/02/06 - Updated: 09/02/06 - Completed: Yes

Strange Bedfellows by Starry Night
~*~VERY AU~*~ Angel loses his soul, makes a new friend and plays with
Buffy's man. ~*~PAIRINGS::: Lindsey/Angelus, Lindsey/Riley, Angelus/Riley
and L/A(us)/R Implied Spander
Category: x-overs > Buffy/Angel > slash fiction - Characters: other -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, First Time,
Kinks, m/m, OOC [Out of Character], Oral sex, Threesome, Toy Play -
Chapters: 3
Published: 08/13/06 - Updated: 09/02/06 - Completed: No

Rebound by Natasha Barry
Based upon the MIAMI VICE TV series.
Crockett/Castillo.
WARNINGS: NONE NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED and produced with no
profit to myself or others. Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing
list.
Category: Miami Vice > slash fiction - Characters: Crockett/Castillo -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/02/06 - Updated: 09/02/06 - Completed: Yes

Won't Let Go by vinsmouse
Sequel to Choices: Strange things are happening at the Duke farm. Will the
Winchester brothers be able to help? Crossover with Supernatural.
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT -
Warnings: Angst, Established couple, Hurt/Comfort, Incest, slash, violence -
Chapters: 6
Published: 08/14/06 - Updated: 09/02/06 - Completed: No

Lessons by girlgonemadd001
Rodney learns a lesson.
Category: Stargate Atlantis > slash fiction - Characters: Doctor Rodney
McKay - Genres: Preslash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 7
Published: 07/31/05 - Updated: 09/02/06 - Completed: No

A Week in Watson by IrenaAdler
Pairing: David/Colby/Don
Rating: FRM heading towards FRAO (NC-17)
stakeout. Part 1 - David and Colby have plans for Don.
Disclaimer: Not my characters, not my world.
Feedback: Makes my fingers type faster!
Warnings: D/S, Lemon
A/N: Thanks to Danikitten for the encouraging beta.
Revised: 08/18/06
Submitted through the SlashByTheNumb3rs_2 mailing list.
Category: Numb3rs > slash fiction - Characters: David/Colby/Don,
David/Colby/Don - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Adult Situations,
Angst, Masturbation - Chapters: 10
Published: 08/11/06 - Updated: 09/02/06 - Completed: Yes

No One Loves Kavanagh 2: Hollow Man by Tinnean
Burned by his feelings for Simon Wallis, Kavanagh is determined not to let
anyone get close to him again, but there's Grodin, being nice to him.
Category: Stargate Atlantis > slash fiction - Characters: Grodin, Kavanagh,
Kavanagh/Peter Grodin, Miles Kavanagh/Peter Grodin - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRM - Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, First Time, m/m, slash -
Chapters: 1
Published: 09/02/06 - Updated: 09/02/06 - Completed: Yes

Blind-sided by Micandra
Heyes is Hurt, Kid Comforts
Series: No
DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY WAS WRITTEN FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY. NO COPYRIGHT
INFRINGEMENT IS INTENDED.
Category: Alias Smith And Jones > slash fiction - Characters: Curry/Heyes -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 7
Published: 07/19/04 - Updated: 09/02/06 - Completed: No

Health *&* Safety by Ceindreadh
Type of story: Slash
Fandom: CSI NY
Pairing: Mac/Don
Rating: NC-17 for slash and language
Answer to a challenge:
Other Notes: It's always when I'm supposed to be studying that I get most
inspired. (When will somebody come up with a diploma in Slash???)
Submitted through the CompleteKingdomOfSlash mailing list.
Category: CSI New York > slash fiction - Characters: Mac/Flack - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/02/06 - Updated: 09/02/06 - Completed: Yes

Midnight and Roses by dayrunner
Fandom: BTVS - AU
Genre: Slash m/m
Pairing: Dom Spike/Sub Angel
Rating: R for now
Angel will always be the Beta/Submissive human. Spike will turn Angel
eventually, making him his dependent Childe. What made Angel fall in love
with Spike? Or, was it the other way around?
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: Angel/Spike
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: BDSM, AU - Chapters: 33
Published: 05/15/06 - Updated: 09/02/06 - Completed: No

The Poetic Series: Como Besaras? by Scribe
Fandom: X Files
Series. On a cold winter morning, Krycek and Mulder share cocoa, poetry, and
something more.
Disclaimer: Do not own concept or characters. Do not profit or seek profit.
Am too broke to make suing worth the effort.
Notes: Written for the My Mongoose Ezine Moonridge 2006 edition. Timed out.
The very first couplet may not be an exact translation, but it's as close as
I can come. Translated poem will be at the end of the story.
Rating: FRT (Teenagerish)
Submitted through the Makebelieve_Fic_Only mailing list.
Category: XFiles > slash fiction - Characters: Mulder/Krycek - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/02/06 - Updated: 09/02/06 - Completed: Yes

Hear the wolf howl by Kata Avalon
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: J/B
Warnings: graphic sex ?
Disclaimer: still not mine
Notes: Originally created for Jim and Blair do the Timewarp zine by
Blakckfly Presses.
Submitted through the SenseXangstRevisited mailing list.
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/02/06 - Updated: 09/02/06 - Completed: Yes

All This Time by Little Wing
Disclaimer: I don't own them, just borrowing.
Rating: Pg13
Notes: This is an AU story that is mostly about Mac. Sorry if I get anything
about ships or boating wrong, but I'm not good with it. And I think that I
spelled a name wrong, so sorry about that. This takes place nearly five
years into the future. Enjoy.
Submitted through the AdventureIncFic mailing list.
Category: Adventure Inc > General fiction - Characters: Mackenzie Previn -
Genres: General - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 7
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 09/02/06 - Completed: No

Runaway Guide (Slash Version) by Joan Z
This is the Spander version of Runaway Guide.I have added the prolog to
chapter 1 so it is no longer out of order.
Due to over whelming reader interest in the story (over 1200 readers) the
slash version of this story has been expanded. The het version is finished
and true to the original concept.
Blair and Jim will appear in this story. They will be slash in both stories.

As my readers of Cosmic Intervention know, After saving the world in season
7 of BtVS, Spike is sent to a Sentinel Universe. There he becomes a sentinel
and must find his one true guide and continue working to make amends for his
past evil deeds.
Since the multi-verse is infinite this is the story of one of the sentinel
Spikes.
Disclaimer: Not mine. I am only keeping the fandoms alive in our hearts.
Acknowledgments: Thank you to my beta Goddesslex on ch 1 and Kernesa on the
following chapters. A special thank you to Neichan who's discussions of
characters has help to polish this story and to all the readers who keep me
motavated to write this story with their comments.
Thank you readers; you warm my heart.
Category: x-overs > Buffy/Sentinel - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRAO - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 23
Published: 06/11/06 - Updated: 09/02/06 - Completed: No

Harry's New Family by sweetkitty
The Sentinel and Guide adopt Harry Potter.
Category: Sentinel/Harry Potter - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRT-17 - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 6
Published: 07/19/06 - Updated: 09/02/06 - Completed: No

Revelations and Discoveries by orleans_2003
No summary, sorry. But I don´t want to spoil the surprises!! But Lestat
learns that even the unthinkable can come true.
Category: Vampire Chronicles, The - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRM - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 14
Published: 06/29/06 - Updated: 09/02/06 - Completed: No

Opportunist: The Trip by Scribe
Fandom: House
Pairing: est. triad House/Chase/Williams
Series/Sequel: Opportunist Series
researcher
Archive: Yes
Feedback: Yes.
Disclaimer: I did not create and do not own any readily recognizable media
characters. I have no agreement, legal or otherwise, with the creators or
owners. This is purely for entertainment--I have not made, do not seek, and
will not accept any profit for it. This story is in no way meant to reflect
on the lives or life styles of the actors/actresses who originally portrayed
the characters. I have nothing but fond affection and respect for them, for
giving me so much entertainment, and no disrespect is meant by anything
herein.
Rating: Fan Rated Mature
Submitted through the Makebelieve_Squidge mailing list.
Category: House M.D > slash fiction - Characters: House/Wilson/Chase -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: MPreg - Chapters: 2
Published: 08/02/06 - Updated: 09/01/06 - Completed: No

Forbidden Love by vinsmouse
Following an accident, secrets are revealed. Pairing: Bo Duke/Rosco Coltrane
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 -
Warnings: Angst, Established couple, Hurt/Comfort, Oral sex, slash, violence
- Chapters: 14
Published: 07/03/06 - Updated: 09/01/06 - Completed: No

Young Hearts 1: Bruised Hearts by Growly
Series: EEnE (That's Ed, Edd and Eddy for you non-fans)
Pairing: Kevin/Jonny (pre-slash)
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: They don't belong to me.
Archive: Yes, to WWOMB and the EEnE Slash Archive
Series/Sequel: First fic in the Young Hearts Series (All fics are
standalones except the last three or so)
Warnings: None yet
Notes: The eventual pairings will be Kevin/Jonny, Sarah/Jimmy, Ed/Jimmy, and
Edd/Eddy.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Ed, Edd and Eddy > slash fiction - Characters: Kevin/Jonny -
Genres: Slash, Preslash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/01/06 - Updated: 09/01/06 - Completed: Yes

Emotion by Growly
Fandom: EEnE
Pairing: Edd/Kevin
Rating: PG
Archive: Yes, as always
Feedback: Always welcome, thanks.
Disclaimer: They don't belong to me. They belong to Danny and AKA Cartoon
Studios.
Notes: This is based on a song I was listening to at the time, and since I
couldn't think of a title, I just named it after said song. Notes #2: The
notes are almost longer than this fic! O.o;
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Ed, Edd and Eddy > slash fiction - Characters: Edd/Kevin - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/01/06 - Updated: 09/01/06 - Completed: Yes

The Best Laid Plans by Scribe
Fandom: The Sentinel
Disclaimer: Do not own concept or characters. Do not profit or seek profit.
Am too broke to make suing worth the effort.
Notes: Written for the My Mongoose Ezine Moonridge 2006 edition. Timed out.
Rating: Family friendly (unless the very idea of gayness bothers you)
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/01/06 - Updated: 09/01/06 - Completed: Yes

Surrey Trouble by kirallie
Will be Harry and Wufei. Heero and Duo as well as Trowa and Quatre are
already together. The Gundam pilots move to a new safe house in a quiet
English suburb and meet a local boy. But there's is something wrong and Duo
and Quatre are determined to find out what. But what will happen when OZ
gets too close?
Category: x-overs > Harry Potter/Gundam Wing > slash fiction - Characters: -
Genres: Slash, Preslash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: AU, Established couple,
m/m, Preslash - Chapters: 40
Published: 11/12/05 - Updated: 09/01/06 - Completed: No

The Boyfriend 4: My Mom is Flirting With My Boyfriend by Scribe
Fandom: The Sentinel
Pairing: Ooh, I'm not sayin', and it's all off screen anyway
Archive: Yes
Feedback: Yes.
Disclaimer: I did not create and do not own any readily recognizable media
characters. I have no agreement, legal or otherwise, with the creators or
owners. This is purely for entertainment--I have not made, do not seek, and
will not accept any profit for it. This story is in no way meant to reflect
on the lives or life styles of the actors/actresses who originally portrayed
the characters. I have nothing but fond affection and respect for them, for
giving me so much entertainment, and no disrespect is meant by anything
herein.
Rating: FRM
Warnings: May give you disturbing mental images
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair, Other -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Toy Play - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/01/06 - Updated: 09/01/06 - Completed: Yes

A New Start 3: A Slayer's Fate by Christopher
Third in the series. Follows "Choices "
Pairing: BX, FX, and others
Disclaimer: Nothing in the Buffyverse belongs to me. Joss owns it all.
Rating: TV MA (nothing you wouldn't see on the show)
Spoilers: Prophecy Girl
Start Universe.
Notes: A Thank You to all those who sent feedback on the first two parts of
the series, feel free to send more. (Tera, Michelle, Queen Angel, Edwin
Alicea, Lesley-ann, Scott, Cait, and Vega. I think that is it, but to anyone
I missed: I'm sorry, and thank you.)
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > hetero fiction - Characters:
Buffy/Xander, Faith, Faith/Xander - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRM - Warnings:
none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/01/06 - Updated: 09/01/06 - Completed: Yes

Fair Exchange by Oreitheia
Pairing: Jack Dalton/Dennis Rickman
Rating: R
Series: sequel to 'Jailbait'
Disclaimer: All characters belong to the BBC. I'm just playing.

Category: Eastenders > slash fiction - Characters: Jack Dalton/Dennis
Rickman - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/01/06 - Updated: 09/01/06 - Completed: Yes

Jailbait by Oreitheia
Pairing: Jack Dalton/Dennis Rickman (EastEnders)
Rating: erm, dunno. 15 by UK standards, maybe.
Disclaimer: All characters from eastEnders belong to the BBC. They're not
mine, dammit; I'll give them back once I've played with them.
Note: The legal age of consent for homosexual acts in the UK was changed to
16 in November 2000" hence the title. Jack Dalton is twice the age of Dennis
Rickman, as revealed on EastEnders 18/07/03. Inspired by their conversation
in the same episode about their mutual past.
Category: Eastenders > slash fiction - Characters: Jack Dalton/Dennis
Rickman - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/01/06 - Updated: 09/01/06 - Completed: Yes

Another Hospital Visit by Debbie
Blair is at the hospital (again) and Jim brings him something.
Category: Sentinel, The > General fiction - Characters: Blair Sandburg, Lt.
Detective James Ellison - Genres: General - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Angst,
friendship, smarm - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/01/06 - Updated: 09/01/06 - Completed: Yes

The Boyfriend 3: I Think My Boyfriend Is Gay by Scribe
Fandom: The Sentinel
a little light in his loafers.
Disclaimer: Do not own concept or characters. Do not profit or seek profit.
Am too broke to make suing worth the effort. Notes: Written for the My
Mongoose Ezine Moonridge 2006 edition. Timed out. Harry is Jim's inflatable
friend from his bachelor days, and Charlie is the Real Doll (solid,
amazingly life-like sex doll). //Little Things Mean a Lot// is a popular
song in the fifties.
Rating: FRT (Teenagerish)
Credits: Thanks to Patt, Deanna, and Kat for suggesions on 'gay traits'.
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/01/06 - Updated: 09/01/06 - Completed: Yes

Stones of Maxen by Rebel Melinda
an original story
King Maxen of Jilaya shoved his son into the tower's uppermost room and
bolted the door behind them.
Submitted through the SenseXangstRevisited mailing list.
Category: Original Fic > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 21
Published: 06/30/06 - Updated: 09/01/06 - Completed: Yes

The Calm Before The Storm by Kitty3
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Neither Matthew or Steve belong to me, I have just borrowed
them.
Feedback: Yes Please
Category: Eastenders > slash fiction - Characters: Matthew/Steve - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/31/06 - Updated: 08/31/06 - Completed: Yes

Morning Delight by shewolf
Nothing but pure, unadulterated, steamy sex.....
Category: Original Fic > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, f/f - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/31/06 - Updated: 08/31/06 - Completed: Yes

Wizard's Mistake by shewolf
Old must find young, to become new again.
Category: Original Fic > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Dark Themes - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/31/06 - Updated: 08/31/06 - Completed: Yes

White, Red and Green by shewolf
Sadness over comes everthing.
Category: Original Fic > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Dark Themes - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/31/06 - Updated: 08/31/06 - Completed: Yes

The Glow of Love 2: Home by Teeroo
Fandom: Gene Roddenbery's Earth: Final Conflict
Rating: pg13 [I think... I don't know... I suck at these.]
Pairing: Augur/Liam