[Makebelieve] 44 new stories in these fandoms uploaded to Makebelieve on 09/03-4/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 08:08:14 PDT 2006

*FANDOMS:* Babylon 5, Batman, Buffy, CSI, CSI New York, Dukes Of Hazzard,
Marvel Heroes, Naruto, NCIS, Numb3rs, The Sentinel, Stargate Atlantis,
Supernatural, XFiles,
*XOVERS:* Buffy/Angel, CSI/CSI New York, Navy NCIS/Brimstone, Navy
NCIS/Charmed,
*NEW FANDOM:* Marvel Heroes
*Nip/Tuck fans,* join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NipTuck_Fic  or
You can access the new stories at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent  Be sure to
take a moment to leave a comment or review for the authors. They deserve to
know thier work is appreciated.

After The Civil War by mbozzo
why did you asked us to meet here?
Category: Marvel Heroes > general fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/05/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: No

Forbidden Love by vinsmouse
Following an accident, secrets are revealed. Pairing: Bo Duke/Rosco Coltrane
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 -
Warnings: Angst, Established couple, Hurt/Comfort, Oral sex, slash, violence
- Chapters: 15
Published: 07/03/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: No

Hero by Annie
Fandom: SGA
Category: Gen
Rating: FRT
Written for a 5 minute fic challenge on another list.
Submitted through the SenseXangstRevisited mailing list.
Category: Stargate Atlantis > General fiction - Characters: Doctor Rodney
McKay - Genres: General - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/05/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: Yes

Come Here by PattRose
Blair cares
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/05/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: Yes

Like a Good Neighbor by PattRose
Insurence chat
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/05/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: Yes

Over The Top by PattRose
Blair walked into the bathroom and stared at an angry Jim before him
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/05/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: Yes

Let Not the Sun Go Down Upon Your Wrath by Kari Anna
Written for greeneyelove's Seven Deadly Sins Challenge. This one is Anger.
Nightwing tells Batman why he tends to tick Dick off. I intend to do the
other six, too.
Category: Batman > slash fiction - Characters: Bruce/Dick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT-13 - Warnings: Angst, Language, m/m, Romance, slash - Chapters:
2
Published: 07/26/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: No

Shopping by PattRose
Jim and Blair entered the very crowded mall and at once regretted the
decision to shop on any day during the holiday season.
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/05/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: Yes

The Proposition by Kellygirl
Rating: FRT
Pairing: Hmm, Gibbs/DiNozzo if you squint
Spoilers: None
Disclaimer: Not mine, no money being made
Archive: WWOMB yes, others just let me know where it's going.
Notes: Done for the Crossover challenge on NCIS_Flashfic. John Glover played
Satan and plays Lionel Luthor on Smallville. The characters are very
similar, so if you've seen Lionel you've kinda seen how Satan acted on
'Brimstone.'
Submitted through the NavyNCISslash Mailing list
Category: x-overs > Navy NCIS/Brimstone > slash fiction - Characters:
Gibbs/DiNozzo - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/05/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: Yes

Snapshots: Doomed by peja
Fandom: XFiles
Pairing: Alex Krycek/Fox Mulder
Rating: FRT
Series: yes, I'm thinking I'll do some super short snapshot, slice of life
fics in various fandoms, just to keep the words flowing
Category: XFiles > slash fiction - Characters: Mulder/Krycek - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/05/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: No

Sealed Soul by kirallie
HP crossover. Harry dies defeating Voldemort but his journey isn't over just
yet. Reincarnated in the Naruto world something goes wrong. What happens
when a certain shinobi has more than just the Kyuubi sealed within him?
Category: Naruto > general fiction - Characters: - Genres: General - Rating:
FRT-13 - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/05/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: No

Deadly Temptation by Darkestangel
Dean gets caught in a deadly game where the prize is his soul
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/John, Dean/m,
Dean/Sam - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, bloodplay,
Non-con - Chapters: 28
Published: 11/14/05 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: No

Babylon Squared by ckl
A very left turned AU of Babylon Squared and what follows
Category: Babylon 5 > slash fiction - Characters: Delenn, Marcus
Cole/Neroon, Michael Garibaldi, Susan Ivanova - Genres: Slash, Hetero -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, Established couple, graphic
sex, m/m, m/m/f, slash, Threesome - Chapters: 4
Published: 02/08/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: No

Balancing the Equation by IrenaAdler
Whatever Don has, Charlie wants.
Category: Numb3rs > slash fiction - Characters: Don/David, Other Male -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, m/m, slash -
Chapters: 1
Published: 09/05/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: No

Bond of Life by Lynt
ACKNOWLEGEMENTS: Many thanks to my sister, Annie and to Lisa and Bast, and
other list sibs too numerous to name, for being there for me when things got
tough.
FANDOM: TS
PAIRING: J/B
RATING: FRAO
SUMMARY: AU first meeting. When Blair Sandburg meets Jim Ellison, Sentinel,
little does he realize just what's in store for them both.
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/05/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: Yes

Cat Tales- Hello, Kitty by Matt51
Website: No
Permission to Atchive: Yes
Fandom: NCIS
Genre: Slash
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Rating: FRAO
Warnings: Language, sexual situations
Notes: Months ago I did a bad, bad thing (unintentionally) and I
disappointed BC terribly. To make amends, I offer this humble fic as an
apology and as a gift for her special day. Happy bithday, my friend-
Submitted through the NavyNCISslash Mailing list
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/05/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: Yes

We Two by Callista_Mythol
Post ep to "A Bullet Runs through it Part 2". A rather unexpected source
shows Jim Brass a fierce friendship in his hour of need that makes him
question just how deep his emotions for the CSI run.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Nick/other - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, First Time, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, m/m,
Preslash, Romance, slash - Chapters: 35
Published: 09/05/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: Yes

Outside Influences I by Tiffany F
Chief Franks returns to Vegas for the first of two seminars. I don't own
anything you recognize, just Tiff and the IBI people.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick, Other - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Excessive violence, First Time, m/m - Chapters:
5
Published: 09/03/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: No

Giving In by Callista_Mythol
"Are you serious! Are you asking me if I want to throw out a Vintage Clash
T-shirt?"
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Nick/Greg - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT-13 - Warnings: Established couple, Humor - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/05/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: Yes

Close Range by Callista_Mythol
Greg is off to meet the Stokes, but will he survive the visit?
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Nick/Greg - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: Established couple, Humor - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/05/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: Yes

Sleepless Sailor by Callista_Mythol
We all grow old, let us do it gracefully... (AN: Gil is like in his 80's
here, NIck his 70's)
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash, Song
fic - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Angst, Character Death, Established couple,
m/m, slash - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/05/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: Yes

Full Of Grace by Callista_Mythol
Part of the Sparrow Series but you don't have to read them to understand:
Nick relieves his own past when he's assigned a child rape case. Will he
tell Gil?
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, Child abuse, Dark Themes, description of
rape, m/m, slash - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/05/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: Yes

Sparrow Series by Callista_Mythol
Nick wants to come back to work, Grissom runs away from a perfectly good
breakfast and who the hell is Horus?
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: Humor, m/m, Preslash - Chapters: 4
Published: 09/05/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: Yes

Guilty Pleasure by vinsmouse
This is an answer to the Addiction challenge posted by Peja and a second
challenge issued by one of my readers. The Duke boys as you've never seen
them before.
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO -
Warnings: Angst, BDSM, description of rape, First Time, Hurt/Comfort,
Incest, Non-con, slash, violence, Voyeurism - Chapters: 9
Published: 08/04/06 - Updated: 09/05/06 - Completed: Yes

Bought by neichan
Guides are not free. But they can be bought. Any day.
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Blair Sandburg,
Blair/omc, Blair/Rafe, Captain Simon Banks, Detective Brown, Detective Rafe,
Jim/Blair, Jim/Blair/Rafe, Jim/ofc, Jim/omc, Jim/Rafe, Lt. Carolyn Plummer,
Lt. Detective James Ellison, Megan Connor - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO -
Warnings: Abuse, Adult Situations, Angst, AU, Dark Themes, description of
rape, Established couple, First Time, friendship, graphic sex, hermaphrodite
characters, Hurt/Comfort, Kinks, m/f, m/m, m/m/f, MPreg, Preslash, Rape,
Rimming, Romance, S*&M,* slash, SlaveF - Chapters: 4
Published: 07/12/06 - Updated: 09/04/06 - Completed: No

Strange Bedfellows by Starry Night
~*~VERY AU~*~ Angel loses his soul, makes a new friend and plays with
Buffy's man. ~*~PAIRINGS::: Lindsey/Angelus, Lindsey/Riley, Angelus/Riley
and L/A(us)/R Implied Spander
Category: x-overs > Buffy/Angel > slash fiction - Characters: other -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, First Time,
Kinks, m/m, OOC [Out of Character], Oral sex, Threesome, Toy Play -
Chapters: 4
Published: 08/13/06 - Updated: 09/04/06 - Completed: No

Beautiful In Body and Soul by TheQueenly1
Listening to a song compels Buffy and Giles to think about their
relationship, and draws them to each other.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Characters: Giles/Buffy, Willow
Rosenberg - Genres: General, Hetero, Song fic - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none
- Chapters: 1
Published: 09/04/06 - Updated: 09/04/06 - Completed: Yes

Sleeping Beauty by Carina Scott
"Erica's sees her Daddy crying."
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil Grissom, Other Female,
Warrick Brown, Warrick/Grissom - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: AU,
Established couple - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/04/06 - Updated: 09/04/06 - Completed: Yes

Erica by Carina Scott
"Gil reflects on the loves of his life."
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Catherine Willows, Catherine
Willows, Gil Grissom, Greg Sanders, Jim Brass, Nick Stokes, Other Female,
Warrick Brown, Warrick/Grissom - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: AU,
Established couple - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/04/06 - Updated: 09/04/06 - Completed: Yes

Abandon Ship by Carina Scott
"If you are in a sinking ship, do you save yourself or go down with it?
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Nick, Nick Stokes,
Warrick/Grissom - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst,
Established couple, m/m - Chapters: 5
Published: 09/04/06 - Updated: 09/04/06 - Completed: Yes

Tres, Tre and Trois by Callista_Mythol
. He felt like that awkward little boy again watching all the other kids
play as he sat in the sandpit clutching a ladybug carefully in his hands and
having no one to show it to.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Greg/Nick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Angst, Established couple, First Time,
Hurt/Comfort, slash, Threesome - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/04/06 - Updated: 09/04/06 - Completed: Yes

We, and Only We by Callista_Mythol
A private moment between lovers
Category: CSI New York > slash fiction - Characters: Mac Taylor/Danny Messer
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: graphic sex, m/m, PWP, slash -
Chapters: 1
Published: 09/04/06 - Updated: 09/04/06 - Completed: Yes

Shadow Boxing by ksl
Gibbs still doesn't have all his memories back. He goes to Tony for help.
This is a sequel to Opening the Box story I posted here several months ago.
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 18
Published: 05/18/06 - Updated: 09/04/06 - Completed: No

Redemption by Callista_Mythol
This is a spin-off from my Angel series that I've been doing in my NCIS
Fanfiction. I plan to add more to the Gibbs and Tony's story but I've also
really taken to the idea of spreading it throughout my other favourite TV
Series. You don't have to read either 'Kendreague' or 'Never Alone: Sans
Peur' to understand but it helps. So, here is the CSI: NY edition!
Category: x-overs > CSI/CSI New York > slash fiction - Characters: Mac/Danny
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Angst, First Time, m/m - Chapters:
1
Published: 09/04/06 - Updated: 09/04/06 - Completed: Yes

Never Alone: Sans Peur by Callista_Mythol
Part of the Angel series. Dealing with the life of Tony before 'Kendreague'
in flashes
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Slash, Song fic - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Angst, Character Death,
Hurt/Comfort, m/m, mild violence, slash - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/04/06 - Updated: 09/04/06 - Completed: Yes

Kendreague by Callista_Mythol
There is more to Tony than meets the eye...Part of a series that will be
going over all different TV Series
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, First Time, Hurt/Comfort,
m/m, slash - Chapters: 2
Published: 09/04/06 - Updated: 09/04/06 - Completed: Yes

Entanglement by Callista_Mythol
Danny makes a stand and then there are misunderstandings.
Category: x-overs > CSI/CSI New York > slash fiction - Characters: Mac/Danny
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Angst, First Time, m/m, slash -
Chapters: 1
Published: 09/04/06 - Updated: 09/04/06 - Completed: Yes

The book of Dendeyra by Starlight
Crossover NCIS*&Charmed.* Tony never told his friends much about his family,
but when strange things are starting to happen during their new case, Gibbs
and the rest of the team will learn the real reason, why he hid his heritage
from them...
Category: x-overs > Navy NCIS/Charmed > slash fiction - Characters: -
Genres: Slash, Preslash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: AU, Fantasy, friendship,
m/m, mild violence, Preslash, Romance, slash, violence - Chapters: 8
Published: 06/06/06 - Updated: 09/04/06 - Completed: No

The Botanist's Gift by Pushkin666
Rodney is trapped in an abusive relationship. In this chapter he is punished
by his lover. Contains domestic abuse, non-consensual d/s relationship,
spanking and paddling Now amended and hopefully all of the typos fixed!
Category: Stargate Atlantis > slash fiction - Characters: Doctor Rodney
McKay, Kavanagh - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Abuse, D/s,
Domestic Discipline, m/m, Spanking - Chapters: 3
Published: 06/01/06 - Updated: 09/04/06 - Completed: No

What's wrong? by oliver31
Tony has a secret
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: DiNozzo/omc - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, Dark Themes, Established couple -
Chapters: 5
Published: 08/24/06 - Updated: 09/04/06 - Completed: No

Easter Eggs by PattRose
Fun with Easter Eggs
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/04/06 - Updated: 09/04/06 - Completed: Yes

Bells by PattRose
do you hear that noise?
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/04/06 - Updated: 09/04/06 - Completed: Yes

Good Vibrations by PattRose
a birthday gift
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/04/06 - Updated: 09/04/06 - Completed: Yes

The Odds Are... by China Rose
A Devil's Trap story; looking at how the Winchesters recover from the
aftermath of dealing with the demon.
Category: Supernatural - Characters: Dean/John - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRAO - Warnings: Angst, description of rape, First Time, Hurt/Comfort,
Incest, m/m, Non-con, Rape, slash, torture - Chapters: 4
Published: 08/13/06 - Updated: 09/04/06 - Completed: No

*HELP NEEDED:* I'm looking for folks who can help out archiving the old site
and the lists over to the automated area of the archive. If you can commit a
couple hours a week to this, I'd love to hear from you.
Also need experienced php folks to help with the occassional glitch and
program update (I'm php illiterate) and a possible site redesign. Please
contact me off list at makebelievearchive at gmail.com  I want to thank the
authors who posted their work with us over the last few days.
*AUTHORS PLEASE CONSIDER UPLOADING YOUR OWN FICS:* The archive accepts
stories both from the lists and direct submissions (author loaded) If you
have stories, in any fandom, any genre, you would like to share with the
site, you are encouraged to go to your story upload/edit page and drop them
in. If you don't have a page with us, just create your own story page
(Simply register your pen and and email for feedback, log in with the
password the site will send you, click "Your Account", click add story and C
*&P* your stories into the template. No html or coding needed.). If you
don't get a password within a few minutes, or have lost your old one, post
me privately and I can reset you and send one out.

Or send your direct submissions to me at makebelievearchive at gmail.com and
I'll add them for you, but be warned I'm dreadfully behind in my
emails...catching up, but behind

*ADMIN NOTE:* To leave the list, go to the list home page and click
unsubscribe.
Squidge folks: I'm resetting the bounces as the warnings are posted to me
from the servers, so if you suddenly start getting emails from a list you
don't remember subbing, its probably cuz your email addie was on bounce
status and is once more active.

44 new stories in these fandoms uploaded to Makebelieve on 09/03-4/2006
FANDOMS: Babylon 5, Batman, Buffy, CSI, CSI New York, Dukes Of Hazzard,
Marvel Heroes, Naruto, NCIS, Numb3rs, The Sentinel, Stargate Atlantis,
Supernatural, XFiles,
XOVERS: Buffy/Angel, CSI/CSI New York, Navy NCIS/Brimstone, Navy
NCIS/Charmed,
NEW FANDOM: Marvel Heroes
Nip/Tuck fans, join us at  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NipTuck_Fic or

AUTHORS CREATE YOUR OWN STORYPAGE WITH US at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
Post a story for the archivist to upload or get complete daily updates at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG