[Makebelieve] ATTEN READERS: A CHALLENGE TO THE READERS (and a challenge to OaT authors)

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 13:00:43 PDT 2006

Hi all,

thought it would be fun to get some input from the readers, so I'm
challenging all readers, and yes that does include the reading writers, to
think back over their fandom(s). Back to the scenes where you wish they had
explored it more deeply and issue a challenge on list to the writers for a
missing scene story. Might be good if you were to summarize the scene and ep
in general, to refresh the storyline in everyones mind...get us a better
chance of someone taking the MS challenge.  Post as many challenges as you
would like, the more the better

Oh and in the case of a single fandom list, I'm okaying a OT Challenge and
Fic...a challenge can be issued to any fandom.And the resulting stories can
be posted (as OT Fic)  as long as it answers the posted challege.

All challenges will be posted to the archive, so everyone has a chance to
answer them.
*Guess I could do one just to get the ball rolling...*

the fandom is *Once A Thief.*

Can't remember the ep name, but the ep where LeeAnn breaks off her
engagement with Vic. I'd like to see a story where Mac joins him and
commiserates (after all he's jones for her as well)...They can take it as
far as you want...in other words, friendship of relationship...

44 new stories in these fandoms uploaded to Makebelieve on 09/03-4/2006
FANDOMS: Babylon 5, Batman, Buffy, CSI, CSI New York, Dukes Of Hazzard,
Marvel Heroes, Naruto, NCIS, Numb3rs, The Sentinel, Stargate Atlantis,
Supernatural, XFiles,
XOVERS: Buffy/Angel, CSI/CSI New York, Navy NCIS/Brimstone, Navy
NCIS/Charmed,
NEW FANDOM: Marvel Heroes
Nip/Tuck fans, join us at  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NipTuck_Fic or

AUTHORS CREATE YOUR OWN STORYPAGE WITH US at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
Post a story for the archivist to upload or get complete daily updates at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG