[Makebelieve] creative writers workshop list

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 11:28:21 PDT 2006

I've created a list designed to address the needs and wants of the creative
writers (and yes, fanfic writers are creative writers, don't mistake). The
list will address the problems all writers face from time to time, writers
block, plots, voice, whatever. It will also have assignments. that's right
guys, *you will be getting assignments*...I did mention it was a workshop,
right?...so pencil in at least 15 minutes a day to work up the exercize.
I'll be getting ideas for this list through writers how to books, writers
sites, writers mags...whereever.

Writers contests and other sources for story submissions are encourage.

This list is for folks who want to learn the craft as well as experienced
authors who want to sharpen skills.

co-mods who are willing to go the extra mile are wanted as well.

I have 10 sibs I'll post the first Exercize

44 new stories in these fandoms uploaded to Makebelieve on 09/03-4/2006
FANDOMS: Babylon 5, Batman, Buffy, CSI, CSI New York, Dukes Of Hazzard,
Marvel Heroes, Naruto, NCIS, Numb3rs, The Sentinel, Stargate Atlantis,
Supernatural, XFiles,
XOVERS: Buffy/Angel, CSI/CSI New York, Navy NCIS/Brimstone, Navy
NCIS/Charmed,
NEW FANDOM: Marvel Heroes
Nip/Tuck fans, join us at  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NipTuck_Fic or

AUTHORS CREATE YOUR OWN STORYPAGE WITH US at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
Post a story for the archivist to upload or get complete daily updates at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG