[Makebelieve] new survey to get the list talking

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 08:06:42 PDT 2007

First, to the YG members, I want to say I don't know if the post about
inactive sibs being deleted is truth or rumor. After simmering the idea over
the last day, I wonder if YG is actually targeting the years old bouncing
folks on the lists. A lot of those date back years, and are very obviously
no longer interested enough to unbounce themselves (wink). On the other hand
it wasn't that long ago YG deleted a grip of my back up list owner ids...ids
that I'd not used to post from, so it wasn't an issue of TOS, and a few
months after that, they deleted the lists that I'd opened under them. Lots
of lists lost to the sibs. That makes me concerned enough to make you all
aware of the possibilities.

Truth or rumor, you decide how you want to play it....But it does give us an
excuse to make an effort to touch base with a couple lists.  Rather than
just posting a I'm here post, though, I thought it might be nice to keep
things list oriented so I thought I'd recommend you post a feedback post to
one of the stories, or send us a story wishlist, or even a challenge to the
authors.

Or just answer this survey thing. (I'm sending this to the squidge lists as
well, and asking that you all consider posting the same way...so I know
there is still life on the lists <wink>)

SURVEYING THE LIST (list as many as you would like to the questions)

What character/fandom pairing would you like to read?

What character/fandom pairing would squick you to the quick?

What type story most appeals to you?

What crossovers would you be interested in reading?

what crossovers would you not be interested in reading?

Which stories have most touched you in the last couple months? If its off
the list, a URL would be great

What type of story least appeals to you? )

If you could say one thing to the authors (or author) what would it be

Thanks for taking the time to answer these bits

http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
TO MY READERS: In an attempt to improve my story output, I've challenged
myself to write something for each of my lists and post something new every
couple days. At this time I'm only writing stories and WIPs that are
requested, so if you have something you want added to, you know how to get
it...

1. Post me a 5-10 word improv
2. Request a new chapter/sequel to your favorite current story
3. Send me a simple challenge in any fandom.