[Makebelieve] [makebelieve_zoom] new survey to get the list talking

NAT nat1228 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 7 10:21:41 PDT 2007

At 08:06 AM 8/7/2007, makebelieve archive wrote:
>SURVEYING THE LIST (list as many as you would like to the questions)
>
>What character/fandom pairing would you like to read?

Jim/Blair (The Sentinel)
Henry/Vicki (Blood Ties)
Nick/Nat (Forever Knight)

>What character/fandom pairing would squick you to the quick?

Just about any in a fandom that doesn't interest me -- which is most
of them. :-(

>What type story most appeals to you?

hurt/comfort

>What crossovers would you be interested in reading?

The Sentinel/Forever Knight

>what crossovers would you not be interested in reading?

Any *not* TS/FK

>Which stories have most touched you in the last couple months? If
>its off the list, a URL would be great

Haven't had time to read. Sorry.

>What type of story least appeals to you? )

Stuff that gets too kinky

>If you could say one thing to the authors (or author) what would it be

Keep writing! Feedback is nice, feedback is important, but it
shouldn't be the **reason** you write. The lists need new stories to
keep alive and active, and the fandoms need new stories to keep
interest alive. So, don't give up; don't quit.

>Thanks for taking the time to answer these bits

You're welcome.

Nat

nat1228 at comcast.net
http://www.squidge.org/~nat1228/jagjungle.htm