[Makebelieve] update on the inactive delete post (From the YG blog)

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 20:16:22 PDT 2007

okay, someone sent me a post with the url to the YG blog post that this
thread seems to have grown from. Apparently its not folks who are in lurker
mode, but rather long term (year and longer) bouncers. *YG is targeting
first "email only"  group members who have been bouncing for a year or
longer. this phase does NOT include web-access sibs. However, in the next
phase of the clean up they are focusing on web-access members whose emails
have been bouncing for more than a year. *

You can read the complete message here
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/y_groups_team?p=6434  Sorry for perpetuating the
panic. I'm the first to admit YG makes me paranoid. Oh and I do hope you
will continue to post back on the survey I snet out today. Its nice to know
what folks think and want to read

Laters

http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
TO MY READERS: In an attempt to improve my story output, I've challenged
myself to write something for each of my lists and post something new every
couple days. At this time I'm only writing stories and WIPs that are
requested, so if you have something you want added to, you know how to get
it...

1. Post me a 5-10 word improv
2. Request a new chapter/sequel to your favorite current story
3. Send me a simple challenge in any fandom.