[Makebelieve] wwomb update: stories submitted July 25 thru August 14

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 10:47:40 PDT 2007

*FANDOMS;* 24, The 4400, According To Jim, Andromeda, Alias Smith And Jones,
Angel, Batman, Blazing Saddles, Blood Ties, the Brady Bunch, The Broken
Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy, Buffy, Criminal Minds, CSI, CSI Miami, CSI
New York, Dr who, Due South, Dukes of Hazzard, Harry Potter, Hellsing,
Highlander, House MD, Justice League Of America, Kung Fu the Legend
continues, The Lord Of the rings, The Lost World, MacGyver, magnificent 7,
Meatballs and Spaghetti, Mutant X, NCIS, Numb3rs, Once A Theif, One Tree
Hill, Original fic, Painkiller Jane, Prison Break, The Professionals, Queer
As Folk - US, Ranma 1/2, Secret Army, the Sentinel, Smallville, Sorority
Boys, Star Trek, Star Trek Voyager, Star trek DS9, Star Trek enterprise,
Stargate, Stargate Atlantis, Starsky and Hutch, SWAT Kats, Supernatural, Tom
Cat, Torchwood, Trollenberg Terror, Vampire D, XMen, XFiles, Xena
*NEW FANDOMS
*According To Jim, The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy, Gen¹³,
Meatballs And Spaghetti, Painkiller Jane
*NEW CHARACTERS/PAIRINGS:*
24: Assad
According To Jim: cast
Brady Bunch: Greg/f/f; Greg Brady
The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy: Cole/Dennis; Cole; Dennis
buffy: Wesley/Prince Humperdink; Prince Humperdink
Criminal Minds: Morgan/Spencer/Garcia
Meatballs And Spaghetti: Spaghetti/Justine Greiner/m; Spaghetti; Justine
Greiner
Star Trek: Saavik/o; Saavik
Stargate Atlantis: Mckay/Lorne; Lorne
WWF: Raven/Road Dogg
XMen: Rogue/Risty
Buffy/NCIS: Gibbs/Oz
Ranma/Xena: Warrior Princess: Joxer; Ranma/Ares
*REPAIRED STORIES
*Buffy: Legacy By Creed Cascade and Echo's Revenge
Buffy/Angel: The Long Route To True Happiness by xandercordy1
Fastlane: Lost and Found by Hawk
NCIS: After Darkness by lila_blue
Winx Club: Obsidian Fire by Charra Loon
*IN SEARCH OF
*Lost Boys: Beauty and the Beast by natasha Berry
*NEW LISTS
*http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MissingScenesFic
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252
****CHALLENGES PAGE:**** (accept a challenge, or add one of your own)
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/challenges.php
*A BIT ABOUT THE SKINS:* Please be careful if you decide to check out the
various skins. Most of them will glitch you up. I recommend using 3column if
you want the best page quality. this skin also gives more info on the stroy
and author bios. but it does load slowly for folks with slow connections.
The site default skin is elegance, and in my opinion the next best to use.
the only other skin I would recommend is Zen. Its got a nice mellow look.
*PHP PERSON WANTED:* to help clean up the skins and make them all equally
good. You must have a more than passing acquaintance with php. My son
apparently didn't know as much as he thought he did.
*PLEASE NOTE:* I'm going to be posting *an archive challenge* on Fridays.
This challenge can be found in the News section on the home page
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php and also in the challenge
section of the archive.

This update includes the stories submitted July 25 thru August 14

*24/general
*1. Daylight by callisto24
theme: Assad's point of view, spoilers for season6, episodes 1-4 (Assad,
Jack Bauer)

*THE 4400/slash
*1. The More Things Change by Miss Meehan
It's been forty plus years since Richard's abduction. So much has changed,
so much hasn't. (Richard/Shawn)

*THE 4400/ONE TREE HILL/slash*
1. Brother From Another Planet by Miss Meehan
What if Lucas was one of the 4400? (Lucas Scott)

*ACCORDING TO JIM/hetero-slash*
1. The House Next Door by Andrew Troy Keller
Other Notes:This AU story is based on the Playmate of the Month pictorial in
the September 2003 issue of Playboy Magazine.
(Cheryl/m/f)

*ALIAS SMITH AND JONES/slash
*1. A Lesson Learned by corijea
Curry decides he's going to be the only partner getting involved in
gunfights.(Curry/Heyes)
2. The Way to West Bend by Cassandra Collins
Heyes and Kid stop by the well on their way to West Bend. After all if the
bust is there, why go on. (Curry/Heyes)

*ANDROMEDA/slash*
1. Flashpoint by peja
Harper)

*ANGEL/slash
*1. I Will Remember You by dayrunner
Shanshu, leaving everyone he ever cared about, even Spike, dead in his wake.
For the next fifty years, Angel walked the earth alone, a broken and bitter
man. Now, in the twilight of his existence, he reflects on the past and
wonders if he will ever find redemption.(Angel/Spike)

*ANGEL/BUFFY/HELLSING/HIGHLANDER/VAMPIRE D/slash
*1. Neverwhere by ImmortalBeloved
For a long time the world of darkness has been without a king. Now he has
returned to balance the forces of evil...only he finds that peace is not so
easy to come by. (Alucard/Integra, Angel/Spike/Xander, D/Mayerling,
Duncan/Methos, Giles/Ethan)

*ANGEL/HARRY POTTER/general
*1. Ice Father by Kate R
rediscover in himself the warm, human man her mother loved.

*BATMAN/slash
*1. Shadowdancing 2: Blues at War by FireCracker
Warnings: Sequel to SHADOWDANCING. When Supermen fight, it isn't pretty. Kal
gets the cake, Kal gets the cream. (Bruce/Kal-EL, Bruce/Kal-L)

*BLAZING SADDLES/slash*
1. Blazing Fanfictions by Scribe
When begging, bribing and bullying don't work, Superman has one more trick
up his sleeve. (Bart/Waco Kid, Other)

*BLOOD TIES/slash*
1. Blood Calls to Blood ~co-written with Neichan~ by Joan Z
When Henry is injured Mike gives him blood to save his life. When Mike
receives a fatal injury Henry gives his blood to stop the bleeding. Blood
calls to blood. Will Mike go insane or answer the call? (Henry/Mike)

*THE BRADY BUNCH/hetero-slash*
1. Roommate Wanted by Andrew Troy Keller
This AU story is based on the Playmate of the Month pictorial in the October
1997 issue of Playboy Magazine and takes place after the final episode of
The Brady Bunch TV series.(Greg/f/f)

*THE BROKEN HEARTS CLUB: A ROMANTIC COMEDY/slash*
About Cole by Natasha Barry
Dennis returns to California after two years abroad. (Cole/Dennis)

*BUFFY/general*
1. Phone messages and pain by Hidden Empress
Giles has Xander helping him organize his books and they get message from
buffy that accidetnly reveals somthing painful. They they talk.

*BUFFY/slash*
1. Letters Of... by mystics_oblivion
Take a witch, a Spike, a Xander and mix well. Add some angst, some schmoop,
some sex, an apocalypse, a wee bit more angst, another helping or two of
sex, and a sprinkling of bad humour. Bake for 7-8 months at @96.8 degrees
(because some of us have naturally lower body temperatures than the rest of
you human weirdos, lol).
2. Helping Hand by Margie
to react. -- 'When She was Bad' (Xander/Spike)
3. Seeing You Again by Hidden Empress
Things have been getting odder and odder in sunnydale. Things have seemed
quieter but now three of the deadlist vampires in the history of europe have
come to sunnydale and that's just the begining of the fun.
4. The Pod by Bluesky
Summary Minor players, victims of the Hellmouth, and an over developed team
spirit.. what ever happened to the aqua lads?
notes What happens to the ones that get away? Do they have a happy ever
after? Spoilers for Go Fish (Dodd/Camreron/Gage)
5. The G/E 'shipper's guide to missing scenes by Lizz
this is a non-fic, un-betad, silly guide for missing scenes. its best if you
read it, and then go watch the eps, and then read it again. its sort of a
canon-based bunny-farm, in a small way. (Giles/Ethan)
6. The Princess Bride by Bluesky
The Pit of Despair
Warning Rape, Torture Bondage Mental Cruelty M/M sex (Wesley/Prince
Humperdink)
7. Band Candy – A different tune by lilithangel
scratch and heads out to get it scratched; will he figure out who the
scratchee is?(Giles/Spike)
9. Making A Move by serenityschild
PWP. Spike finally decides to make a move (Xander/Spike)
10. Be Seeing you by Hidden Empress
Ripper and ethan meet for the first time in a club (Rip/Ethan)

*BUFFY/HARRY POTTER/hetero
*1. Little Cub by Kate R
remains of a werewolf attack where his family was killed and raises him with
Spike playing his father. (Spike/Drusilla)

*BUFFY/NCIS/slash
*1. Moonlight Desire by TexasAries
Gibbs, Oz (Daniel Osbourne)

*BUFFY/SENTINEL/slash
*Runaway Guide 2: The Healing ~co-written with Neichan~ by Joan Z
memory-erasing drug has destroyed part of the mental pathways he used as a
guide. The group suspects that Xander is still in danger from who ever shot
down the Generals plane.
*Warnings: *Group sex, a four-way relationship, Hurt/comfort, explicit M/M
sex(Jim Ellison/Blair Sandburg, Jim Ellison/Spike, Jim Ellison/Xander
Harris)

*BUFFY/SUPERNATURAL/slash*
1. Supernatural Encounter by lilithangel
interesting blond who turns out to be more interesting than he had ever
imagined.(Angel/Sam, Spike/Dean);
2. Life and Desperation by Dubious
Riley Finn's life took a wrong turn somewhere; is he about to make a course
correction? (Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester, Riley Finn)

*CRIMINAL MINDS/general
*1. Requiem for a nightmare by Gundambaby
Seven stories of what might have been if they didn't join the FBI…
Seven dark sides unrevealed.
2. The Changes of Life by Susie
This is a bunny that happened when it was announced the Mandy left the show.
It also follows after "Sub-Conscious Takes Over" but I think can still be
read alone. (Spencer Reid)
3. Obsessive by Gundambaby
Somebody's watching ... Reid (Aaron Hotchner, Spencer Reid)

*CRIMINAL MINDS/slash
*1. The Changes of Life by Susie
catch the unsub before he kills again.(Morgan/Spencer/Garcia, Jason
Gideon/Aaron Hotch/Spencer Reid)
6. Tightrope by nebula99
Reid shares a motel room with Hotch. (Hotchner/Reid)
7. Of Innocence and Empathy Series by Frogg
This is a long series, something like 30 some stories, so I'm just going to
post the series name. Each story is listed witht he series name so you
should be able to figure it out. mention of torture and child abuse
(Reid/Morgan)

*CRIMINAL MINDS/hetero/slash*
1. Momma Triad - Momma by Allie Gator
I was just So taken with the "Momma" line in Wednesday. I wrote a
(very)little something here. It's...kinky. Well, discusses kinky stuff. I am
hoping you like it, 'cause I just don't think there is much of an audience
for it.
2. Momma Triad - Pink and Green Bathrobes by Allie Gator
Warning: flu bug

*CRIMINAL MINDS/SUPERNATURAL/slash*
1. A Place Called Home by JE

*CSI/slash
*1. Nicky's Very Bad, No Good Day by Nancy
summary: the title pretty much says it all
notes: stand alone fic that takes place after the Coming Home 'verse.
basically, an excuse for shmoop (Gil/Nick)
2. Scraplet: Penitent by Python
Answer to the one word challenge at SexyOldMenSlash. The word is penitent.
-- Active movie watching with Greg Sanders. (Gil/Jim, Gil/Jim, Greg Sanders)
3. D is for Daddy by Carina Scott
4. Up in Smoke by Cassio
Based on an episode of Law and Order. The CSI team investigates the death of
a comedian's child and accidentally uncover his dirty little secret. Will
their inability to leave a mystery be destroy Greg?(Catherine Willows, Gil
Grissom, Greg Sanders, Nick Stokes, Nick Stokes/Greg Sanders, other male,
Sara S
5. Eternal Happiness by Carina Scott
Warrick's world shattered with the doctor's ominous words. (Gil Grissom,
Warrick Brown, Warrick/Grissom)

*CSI/CSI MIAMI/slash
*1. Tough Choices by Python
Eric's having trouble coping after being shot and Jim decides to put him
first. Frank's in some trouble and Horatio's there to help him. (Jim
Brass/Eric Delco, other, Horatio Caine/Frank Tripp)

*CSI/CSI MIAMI/EUREKA/HOUSE MD/MONK/general
*1. Top Five things you will never hear on network tv by Josette Grover
amusing list

*CSI/CSI MIAMI/CSI NEW YORK/NCIS/slash*
1. The Dragon Chronicles - NYDC 2 by Tiffany F
This is the continuation of my dragon world. This is an AU story combining
all three CSIs and NCIS. And, of course, it has dragons. These are stories
about the community in New York and Washington DC.
2. The Dragon Chronicles - Miami 2 by Tiffany F
This is the continuation of my dragon world. This is an AU story combining
all three CSIs and NCIS. And, of course, it has dragons. These are stories
about the community in Miami.

*CSI/CSI MIAMI/LAS VEGAS/NUMB3RS/slash
*1. Of masks and men 4: City of Shining Lights by Valerie
Eric leaves Miami and crosses the country to start a new life in Las Vegas.
Will he find what he searches for? (Eric Delko, Gil Grissom, Greg Sanders,
Warrick Brown)

*CSI/CSI NEW YORK/slash
*Love Story by JE
Brown, Danny Messer)

*CSI/THE PROFESSIONALS/ slash*
1. Hunter Vs. Hunted by Python
It's the late 1970s and Detective Jim Brass is "loaned" to CI5.
(Cowley/Doyle, Bodie/Jim Brass.)

*CSI MIAMI/general
*1. Urban Legends by daxy
some is killing people using urban legends, will it put someone in the team
in danger? (Calleigh Duquesne, Eric Delko, Frank Tripp, Lieutenant Horatio
Caine, other female, Ryan Wolfe)

*CSI MIAMI/slash
*1. Mending Hearts and Dreams by KatrinaTOC
Warnings: Threesomes, Slash, H/C, SEX, M/M, M/M/M, Setler bashing
but when you fall in love with your boss and the man training you, it gets
harder every day to act as if nothing is wrong. (Calleigh Duquesne, Calleigh
Duquesne, Chief Medical Examiner Alexx Woods, Chief Medical Examiner Alexx
Woods, Eric Delko, Eric Delko, Frank Tripp, Lieutenant Horatio Caine,
Lieutenant Horatio Caine, Rick Stetler, Rick Stetler, Ryan Wolfe, Ryan
Wolfe)

*CSI MIAMI/HOUSE MD/slash*
End It? by Bj Jones
Horatio visit's Gregory after his surgery (Lieutenant Horatio Caine, Dr.
Gregory House)

*CSI MIAMI/NEW YORK/slash*
1. The Fantasy Series by Tiffany F
Set inside the "Least Expect" universe, Horatio and Mac decide to spice up
their sex life by living out some of their fantasies. As always I don't own
anything you know and am only playing around.
2. Look where you least expect 3 by Tiffany F
Horatio and Mac have talked are are going to be living together at the end
of the year. But first they have to solve some problems in their cities. I
don't own anything you know and am only playing around. (Calleigh Duquesne,
Calleigh Duquesne, Danny Messer, Danny Messer, Danny Messer/Don Flack,
Detective Don Flack, Detective Mack Taylor aka Mac, Detective Stella
Bonasera, Detective Stella Bonasera, Detective Stella Bonasera, Dr. Sheldon
Hawkes, Dr. Sheldon Hawkes)

*CSI MIAMI/NCIS/slash*
1. Miami Vacation by mjmcca
Set in my Terrorist Trap Universe. What does Tony do on his Miami vacation
OTHER than drink? Spoilers for NCIS 2.18 Bikini Wax Set approximately the
same time from for CSI:Miami but no specific spoilers other than 3.01 Lost
Son since Speed is gone and Ryan took his place.
2. Like a Shot to the Head by mjmcca
Again set in my Terrorist Trap universe. When Tony gets home from being
incarcerated he finds a new crisis awaiting him. (Anthony Dinozzo, Eric
Delko/Ryan Wolfe)

*CSI NEW YORK/slash
*1. Fall by Sam
2. Nightmare by Kathie
The worst thing that Danny can imagine happens.(Mac/Danny/Don)

*DR WHO/slash
*1. Top five things the Doctor did not do (and one he did) by Josette Grover
Synopsis: What the title says. (Jack Harkness/Ninth Doctor)

*DR WHO/TORCHWOOD/slash
*1. The Truth is discovered by Immortal Aussie
memories (Jack Harkness/tenth doctor)

*DUE SOUTH/slash
*It's all over but the shouting by Belladonna
Ray realizes that his feelings for Stella have irrevocably changed when she
decides to defend a child molester as a favor to the Mayor. And Fraser
proves himself in an unexpected way. Sappy with a side of sweet.(Constable
Benton Fraser, Detective Stanley Raymond Kowalski, Fraser/Kowalski)

*DUE SOUTH/NCIS/SENTINEL/slash*
Am I Crazy or it the Mountie? by Belladonna
Homicide Detective Ray Kowalski, now living with his partner Sgt. Benton
Fraser in Washington D.C., has a jurisdictional conflict with NCIS over a
crimescene, when suddenly everything becomes more complicated. There's a
missing person, spirit animals and more, and all of that makes Blair rub his
hands together and plot to fly Jim and him to D.C. under the guise of
interagency co-operation. (Constable Benton Fraser, Detective Stanley
Raymond Kowalski, Fraser/Kowalski, original characters, other male)

*DUKES OF HAZZARD/slash*
1. Friends or Lovers? by vinsmouse
Bo is back home after the attack by Delbert Penny and Cooter makes a
startling discovery. Sequel to Do The Right Thing. (Bo Duke/Cooter
Davenport)

*HARRY POTTER/slash*
1. Missing by Ayu
Sirius writes a letter to remus while beeing in Azkaban, even though he
knows the werewolf will never read it´.
2. Paternity by Scribe
expecting--but who is the father--Harry or Draco? And how will each react?
And can Lucius resist trying to turn this to his advantage? (Ron/Draco,
Ron/Harry, Draco/OMC)
3. Blessings by Blairchan
Sirius counts his blessings (James Potter)
4. The Reconstruction of Draco Malfoy by Dolphin_of_Yaoi
What happens when the person you love most doesn't know who you
are?(dark)(Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter)
5. The Taking by Bell Pie
WARNING 'DEATHLY HALLOWS' SPOILERS starting from Chapter 4. Lucius doesn't
exactly have a fun time in Azkaban. (Severus Snape/Lucius Malfoy)

*HOUSE MD/slash
*1. The Story of House's Ball by JE
3. Broken by Neena
In the battle between House and Vogler, some things were bound to get
broken.(Greg House/James Wilson)

*JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA/hetero-slash*
1. Just Be A Normal Being by Andrew Troy Keller
Summary:This story is about what happens after Superman,Wonder Woman and the
Flash had tried to get their own kids to take over their mantle and become
the newest members of the Justice League.
Warnings:Strong language,graphic violence,voyurism,female solo sex,male solo
sex,female/female sex,male/female sex
2. Take The Bull By The Horns by Andrew Troy Keller
Summary:The daughter of a wealthy family decides to leave her sheltered life
and become the Black Canary just in time for her to join the Justice League
in their battle against the Royal Flush Gang.
Warnings:Voyurism,BDSM,graphic violence,strong language,female solo
sex,female/female sex,male solo sex,male/female sex
(Black Canary/Green Arrow/Wonder Woman)
3. Return Trip To Metropolis by Andrew Troy Keller
Other Notes:This AU story takes place after the three issue mini-series
entitled 'Superman/Gen 13'.
Pairing:Superman/Fairchild/Lois
Summary:After she excuses herself from the Gen 13 field trip,Caitlin goes on
a solo trip back to the City of Metropolis in order to apologize to Superman
for all of the trouble that she has caused during her bout with amnesia.
Warnings:Graphic violence,strong language,voyurism,female solo
sex,female/female sex,male solo sex,male/female sex
(Superman/Fairchild/Lois)

*KUNG FU, THE LEGEND CONTINUES/slash
*1. Hooked by Sam

*LORD OF THE RINGS/general
*1. Broken Glasses by Sivan Shemesh
Jealousy can make you do foolish things. (Elfling story). (Aragorn, Elladan,
Elrohir, Elrond, Glorfindel, Legolas, Other)

*LORD OF THE RINGS/slash*
1. Prisoner of Gondor by Sivan Shemesh
Legolas and Glorfindel were on their way to Gondor, but on their arrival,
things go wrong. One is put in the dungeon, after being horribly humiliated,
and the other enjoys the good life. Will the prisoner find hope, or die
alone in the dark dungeon after the humiliation? (Multiple pairing;
Aragorn/Legolas)

*THE LOST WORLD/hetero-slash*
1. Debauched by Python
Finn comes back to the tree house early.

*THE LOST WORLD/slash
*1. Blue Eyes In the Sky by Natasha Barry
The adventurer-big game hunter Lord Roxton is attracted to journalist Edward
Malone. Based upon the miniseries.(Lord John Roxton/Edward Malone)
2. Hidden Truths by batmouse
in the now-destroyed temple of alien-gods. And maybe learns stuff, too.
(Lord John Roxton/Edward Malone)

*THE LOST WORLD/SARTGATE ATLANTIS/slash
*1. Challenger and Finn's Big Adventure by Python
Challenger and Finn didn't mean to go through the metal ring. --
Challenger/Roxton, McKay/Beckett

*MACGYVER/MAGNIFICENT 7/NCIS/hetero
*1. The Terrorist Trap by mjmcca
deals with post 9/11 terrorism issues and living in America if you are
moslem and not terrorist. Minor revisions for all current chapters (Agent
Timothy McGee (Tim), Buck Willington, Chris Larabee, Chris Larabee, Ducky
(Donald Mallard), Ezra Standish, Ezra Standish, Forensics Specialist Abigail
Sciuto (Abby), Jack Dalton, JD Dunne, Jenny Shepard, Josiah Sanchez, Josiah
Sanchez, MacGyver, MacGyver/ofc)

*MAGNIFICENT 7/general
*1. No One by Jaye Daver
Warning: angsty, sad (Ezra Standish)

*MAGNIFICENT 7/hetero-slash
*1. SB#4: Further Training by Pooh
Warnings: This is a little different than I normally write. Please read the
warning carefully.
1. M/F/m, 2. M/m, 3. D/s, 4. Humiliation (Buck Wilmington, Casey, Ezra
Standish)

*MAGNIFICENT 7/slash
*1. The Return Of The Prince by vinsmouse
When a secret is revealed how will it effect Ezra's life? (Ezra/Vin)

*MEATBALLS AND SPAGHETTI/hetero-slash
*1. Around The Big Apple by Andrew Troy Keller
out over money, Spaghetti decides to go take a walk around New York City
just in time for her to bump into an old high-school friend named Justine
Greiner.
Warnings: Strong language, graphic violence, voyurism, male solo sex, female
solo sex, male/female sex, female/female sex
(Spaghetti/Justine Greiner/m)

*MUTANT X/slash
*1. Watch Where You Put That Mistletoe by Charles and Saone
4. The Bitter Chill Of Winter by kylia
Author's Notes: This is the first of series. Hopefully another part will be
out soon. ;) Alternating POV's (Brennan/Jesse)
5. Bruised by Uriel
Series: Aftershocks, part 2 Brennan perspective(Brennan/Jesse)
6. You Wake Up by Uriel
It made sense when i started writing it... sort of...(Brennan/Jesse, Emma
Frost)

*NCIS/general*
1. Running Empty by Amokima
He woke, everyone is trying to kill him and he has no idea who they are or
why. (Anthony Dinozzo)

*NCIS/hetero
*1. Three's Company, Four's A Family by CJ aka WritinginCT
Gibbs and Tony each have a new woman with a young son in their lives. Little
do they know that it's the same woman. Can they find a way to make a make a
family together?(Jethro Gibbs/f, original character, Special Agent Anthony
Dinozzo)
2. His Hidden Kink by CJ aka WritinginCT
Hidden kinks can be fun - what hidden kink is Gibbs hiding? (Gibbs/Abby)

*NCIS/hetero-slash*
1. Reason #238 by Matt51
Memories of Peoria make an ugly appearance.(Abby Sciuto, Anthony Dinozzo,
Leroy Jethro Gibbs)

*NCIS/slash
*1. Altered Reality by Gracie
Things will never be the same for any of them, but especially Gibbs and Tony
after a car chase goes wrong. (Gibbs/DiNozzo)
2. Risks 9: Familiar Risk by ksl
The risky series continues. (Gibbs/DiNozzo)
3. Initiating DiNozzo by mrsdinozzo
7. Bete Noir by mrsdinozzo
Tony's nightmares are getting worse - but Gibbs has a solution
(Gibbs/DiNozzo)
8. The Shoe Has Dropped! by babs6608
Tony's jealous of a redhead, but question is should he be? Tony's reaction
to Gibbs and Melissa. (Gibbs/DiNozzo)
9. Without A Word by Nancy
summary: Jethro wants to be able to drop in any time he
wants.(Gibbs/DiNozzo)

*NCIS/STARGATE/hetero
*1. The Most Common Language by CJ aka WritinginCT
A lonely linguist meets a passionate Mossad officer, can they find a common
language? aka Daniel meets Ziva.

*NUMB3RS/slash
*1. The High Cost Of Education by IrenaAdler

*ONCE A THIEF/general
*1. Introducing Vicki Vanilla by Lizz
OAT)Mac Ramsey, Victor Mansfield

*ONE TREE HILL/slash*
1. My Name Is Luca by Miss Meehan
Lucas has a secret. How will Nathan react when he finds out? (Lucas Scott,
Nathan Scott)

*ORIGINAL/general
*1. Acrostic--Slash Galore by Scribe
I've decided to try writing in different poetic forms (I'm bored). I found a
page of poetic styles on Wikipedia, and I'm going to try to work my way
through them. Here's the first.
2. Blank Verse--Contemplation by Scribe
Blank verse is a type of poetry, distinguished by having a regular meter,
but no rhyme. In English, the meter most commonly used with blank verse has
been iambic pentameter.
This is my second experimental poetic piece--blank verse. I'm referencing
the dark time in my life before my medical crises summer before last. Poetry
can be a great catharsis. This is written mostly in iambic pentameter.
3. Dodoitsu--Convenience Story Graveyard Shift by Scribe
Notes: 'Nother poem experiment. I worked more than a dozen years of
convenience store graveyard shifts. I know whereof I speak.
Dodoitsu--a form of Japanese poetry developed towards the end of the Edo
Period. Often concerning love or work, and usually comical, Dodoitsu poems
consist of four lines with the syllabic structure 7-7-7-5 and no rhyme or
metre.
4. The Doors of Perception (Rave Dance) by Anna Belle
This a tribute to William Blake and my time as a dancer. A poem.
5. The Nightingale (I'm feeling glad) by Anna Belle
A poem.
6. Black Magic Woman (Hear My Chant) by Anna Belle
The counter spell to break the Black Magic Woman's evil spell. A poem.
7. Novel(so far) by Phynix
Warnings: Massive population die offs, disease, first draft, Original
fiction
8. G Squad by Candycain
A writer of erotica runs into computer problems. Can she find the right man
to do the job?
9. I Am Sin by Destroyer_By_Fire
A poem I wrote about sin.

*ORIGINAL/hetero
*1. Memory of Love by Eleanor Ward
Ben Gallagher was the man of Leanne's dreams. But would he ever know?
2. Oh! What a dream by shewolf
Ever had a dream that never ended?

*ORIGINAL/slash
*1. Things Change by Scribe
coast. Hollywood is coming as a bit of a surprise.
4. Being bored by outtamyelem3nt
Two brothers live their life in the presence of vampires, demons, and
werewolves in the wonderful city of Paris.
5. I Speak For Those Forgotten And Ignored by Destroyer_By_Fire
A poem about bisexuality.

*PAINKILLER JANE/slash*
1. Varying Shades of Harry Potter by peja
Riley Jensen/Howie Morris)

*PRISON BREAK/slash
*1. Princess by callmetofu
This will be his fairy tale. And LJ is gonna make sure of it. (Lincoln/LJ)
2. Pragmatism by callmetofu
The story of Theodore Bagwell's life. (T-Bag/Maytag. T-Bag/various)
3. Devoted To Love by callmetofu
Michael realizes he can't live without Sucre. Set during mid season 2.
(Michael/Sucre)

*QUEER AS FOLK (US/slash*
1. Scruples by Natasha Barry
Marvin Telson tried the business on Brian Kinney in season one.

*RANMA 1/2/XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS/ hetero*
1. Untitled as of yet(I'd welcome title suggestions) by Phynix
warrior he should have been!(Joxer, Ranma/Ares)

*SECRET ARMY/general
*1. Just One Call…. by RedDragon30000
Lifeline, while Red Dragon gains a mentor and friend.(Major Hans Dietrich
Reinhardt, original character)

*SENTINEL/general
*1. The Intruder by Peggy Boone
"I am coming for you. You cannot get away from me." (James Ellison)

*SENTINEL/slash
*1. Humor Me by Margaret Newman aka mererid
Ellison/Blair Sandburg)
7. The Possessed Cd-writer by Margaret Newman aka mererid
Synopsis: Blair thinks their cd-writer is possessed (Jim Ellison/Blair
Sandburg)
8. Halloween To You Too, Mr. Sentinel by Kerensa
This is an AU story. If some of this story sounds familiar, that's because I
am using the same setting as last years Halloween story, Tricked or Treat,
on the Sentinel Virtual Season.(Jim Ellison/Blair Sandburg)
9. Daddy Simon by Alexis Rogers
WARNINGS: It was my idea to do this story as Domestic Discipline but I
understand from people in the lifestyle that it is not DD but part of a
larger *bdsm* theme. So, there be spanking here. Jimmy is in serious
trouble. Also, this is a three way relationship between Simon/Blair/Jim, and
a rather kinky one at that with Daddy Simon, boy Blair, and baby
Jim.(Jim/Blair/Simon)
10. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer (a Sentinel slash story) by Alexis Rogers
STORY NOTES: Blair has not seen the season finale of "Buffy, The Vampire
Slayer", "Prophesy Girl", when this story takes place or he would be off
writing the Buffy/Giles story that belongs with the episode.(Jim
Ellison/Blair Sandburg)
11. Application For A Court Position by Alexis Rogers
May I suggest Instructress of the Advanced Intimate Arts as being a post you
would be well suited for. As the royal cat and one who shares the royal bed
with Sir James and His Highness, Keeker might know things that others do --
so, maybe there is a place in the palace for a dungeon. The King can decide.
(Alex Barnes, Jim Ellison/Blair Sandburg)
12. All You Need Is a Cape, Ellison by Alexis Rogers
forest and to a hospital. Jim goes to the hospital chapel and meets a very
unusual priest.
WARNING: The following story contains graphic descriptions of consensual sex
between two or more men, although not each chapter contains each element
listed in this warning. The story also contains elements of consensual
*bdsm*, as well as nudity and the discussion of sexual topics with fictional
characters under the age of eighteen. (Please note that the age of consent
is not the same in all parts of the world.) I generally use the term *bdsm*
to cover the concepts that, for me, fall under the label of Sexual Magic
(SM). *bdsm* includes, but is not limited to, bondage, domination,
sadomasochism, elements of Domination/submission [D/s], anal stimulation
including enemas and fisting, sex toys, spanking, discipline, corporal
punishment, whipping, and slave training. While not all these elements exist
in every chapter, the *bdsm* theme does. Also, there is no sex until chapter
six. (Jim Ellison/Blair Sandburg)

*SENTINEL/hetero-slash
*1. Jerry Springer Meets TS by Bluesky
Do not read if you have no sense of humor. This is a complete waste of time.

*SMALLVILLE/slash
*1. Puppet on a String by scyllablue
Clark gets clued in on his alien status a lot earlier and we take things
from there. Not really any Lex until the end. (Clark/Whitney)
2. Falling For Smallville by Miss Meehan
Chloe's cousin is in town to learn the truth about her death but runs into a
a mysterious farm boy along the way. AU for season four.

*SORORITY BOYS/slash
*1. A Two Way Street by Lizz
back on the bed.(Adina (Adam)/Jimmy)

*STAR TREK/general
*1. the One by CyberKat

*STAR TREK VOYAGER/slash*
1. Number Sixteen by Dusk

*STAR TREK DEEP SPACE NINE/slash*
1. The Pride of Lions by Tang Guangzhen
Plot-driven

*STAR TREK ENTERPRISE/general
*1. The Pink Fluff Of Lust by mbozzo
Challenge response.

*STARGATE/hetero*
1. So They Lied by CJ aka WritinginCT
AU. Jack often has a look of loss and pain in his eyes. Was it all from
losing his son or has he lost more than everyone knows? (Jack ONeill)
2. Diamar by CJ aka WritinginCT
Stranded alone offworld with a new teammate Daniel lives a lifetime. Or do
they? (Daniel/OFC)

*STARGATE/slash
*1. The Amadeus Effect by Neena
A seemingly innocuous artefact turns out to be not so innocuous after all,
and Daniel gains some first-hand knowledge about what it means to be 'loved
by the gods'.
2. Saturday at the J-O's by Orrymain
to a surprising moment at the end of the day.
3. I Found Treasure, not where I Thought by lds
To borrow from a review: Not exactly an aliens-made-them-do-it, more of an
aliens gave them the opportunity and they jumped all over it. (Jack
ONeill/Daniel Jackson)
4. Molotov Nightmares by Neena
Anubis plans to take down the Tok'ra and the Tau'ri in one blow, and the key
to their survival lies buried in their dreams.
(Jack ONeill/Daniel Jackson)
5. A Little Gift by CJ aka WritinginCT
A friend of Daniel's is leaving the SGC and gives Jack *&* Daniel a little
gift.
Notes: This fic is a Jack/Daniel relationship storyline along with an
OFC/OMC relationship storyline. Because the folks at the SGC know that life
is too short not to be with the one you love. First chapter is more mission
based than the rest of them will be, I just needed setup some of the
characters.(Jack ONeill/Daniel Jackson)

*STARGATE ATLANTIS/general
*1. Hamlin by Jaye Daver
Warning: Sugary, smarm (Doctor Rodney McKay)

*STARGATE ATLANTIS/slash
*1. Sweet Surrender by Melissa Shelton
to his thirteen-year-old nephew, Trent. Rodney is at a loss but tries his
best, only to have his nephew constantly getting into trouble in school.
John Sheppard is a math teacher at Trent's new school, and at a parent
teacher conference meets Rodney. Together the two men learn more about
themselves, parenthood and unconditional love then they ever expected.(John
Sheppard/Rodney McKay)

*STARSKY AND HUTCH/slash
*1. Souls Reunited (Sequel to Hidden Dangers) by Davids Kaz
Hutch is taken from Starsky. Will Starsky find his friend in time?
(Starsky/Hutch)

*SUPERNATURAL/general
*1. Bittersweet Memories by Pushkin666
John's thoughts on how important the Impala is to his boys and just what
he's prepared to give up to save Dean (Dean Winchester, John Winchester)
2. What Should Never Have Been by Linda Atkinson
Dean is so shaken by events in What Is and What Should Have Been that he
makes a deal with the cross-roads demon to change the past so that his
father doesn't become a hunter and ends up in a alternate world where things
are radically different, except that he alone can remember the original
time-line. (Dean Winchester, John Winchester, original character, other
femail, Sam Winchester)

*SUPERNATURAL/slash*
1. Truth by serenityschild
After their mothers' death, John leaves Sam with his sister to be raised
away from it all. 22 years later, he finds out the truth.
2. Shades of Green and Yellow by Pushkin666
When Sam comes back from the dead he's not quite as he should be. Futurefic,
Broken Dean and a truly Evil Sam. Warnings: Non-con, implied rape, character
death, angst and plentiful use of a forked tongue!(Dean Winchester, Demon
Sam)
3. Shadow Lands by Linda Atkinson
Bobby Singer and his son Dean are hunters in humankind's war against demons.
John Winchester and his son Sam are Shadowen—magical beings who chose to aid
humans in the war against the demons. Can these beings from different sides
of the supernatural world come together? Note: I took some major liberties
with the story-line to make this fic work. remember this is AU.(Dean
Winchester/Sam Winchester, John Winchester/Bobby Singer)
4. Hell On Earth by Sam
Summary:: After years hunting the demon, it finally caught him.(Dean
Winchester/Sam Winchester)

*SWAT Kats/hetero*
1. A Hidden Culture by ulyferal
An assassination attempt reveals a hidden race.
2. DECIDING ONE'S FATE by ulyferal
Kidnaping, slavery and a choice. Not what he had planned for his life but
fate gave him no option. Now he must live with the choice he's made if he's
to keep his honor and life intact. (Commander Ulysses Feral, original
character)

*SWAT KATS/slash
*1. HELL IS LIKE THIS, PART III by ulyferal
Third part of the Hell series. Dimension Two Feral strikes up a relationship
with an old flame. Dimension One Felina flirts with Razor and her uncle has
a second kitten.(Calico Briggs, Commander Ulysses Feral, Felina Feral, Lt
Commander Steele, Mayor Manx, original character, Razor (Jake Clawson),
T-Bone (Chance Furlong), The Sergeant)

*TOP CAT/slash*
1. THE MODEL AND THE STREET CAT by ulyferal
In this story, Top Cat goes looking for something more intense than a
friendly night with a she cat to pass the evening so he heads to the upper
west side for a little male sex and finds a treasure that will change his
life. (Top Cat/Misha)

*TORCHWOOD/general
*1. Hidden In Shadows by Diayma
Jack and team follow a person killing young men and women for seemingly no
reason and yet is very elusive and leaves no trace of evidence behind. Can
they find him before he kills another...or decides to go after the team
itself?

*TORCHWOOD/hetero
*1. Untitled by Immortal Aussie

*TORCHWOOD/slash
*1. The Torchwood men by lilithangel
thoughts about the three men of Torchwood and their relationships with each
other and the rest of Torchwood. This is just three short ficlets about them
and how I see them.(Gwen Cooper, Ianto Jones, Jack Harkness, Owen Harper,
Toshiko Sato)

*THE TROLLENBERG TERROR/slash
*1. The Terror by Python

*XFILES/general*
1. Walking the dog by Bluesky
QueequegFic. You asked for it you got it. (Special Agent Dana Scully,
Special Agent Fox Mulder)

*XFILES/slash
*1. Finding The Truth by Dakota
Alex comes to his lovers one day with news, but how are Walter and Fox going
to react? (Krycek/o, original character, other male, Skinner/Mulder/Krycek)

*XMEN/hetero*
1. Sick by Pixie Child

*XMEN/gen (Logan/Remy section)
*1. Fire and Ice by James Logan Howlett
Poetry
2. Rescue Me by BJ
esponse to the "Something wicked, sexy, angsty or soomchy Challenge this way
comes" challenge. (Logan/Remy)

*END NOTE:* I'm trying a new format for these updates. Please let me know if
this works better for you

http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
TO MY READERS: In an attempt to improve my story output, I've challenged
myself to write something for each of my lists and post something new every
couple days. At this time I'm only writing stories and WIPs that are
requested, so if you have something you want added to, you know how to get
it...

1. Post me a 5-10 word improv
2. Request a new chapter/sequel to your favorite current story
3. Send me a simple challenge in any fandom.