[Makebelieve] wwomb update 6/9 -- 7/4

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 10:05:53 PDT 2007

*FANDOMS*: 21 Jumpstreet, 24, 300, Alias Smith And Jones, Alien nation,
Andromeda, Angel, Animorphs, Anita Blake, Batman, Biker Mice from Mars,
Blood Ties, Brokeback Mountain, Brothers And Sisters, Buffy, Burn Notice,
CSI, CSI Miami, CSI New York, Cagney and Lacey, Charlie's Angels, Charmed,
Dead man On Campus, Demon Headmaster, Diagnosis Murder, Dresden Files, Due
South, Dukes Of Hazzard, Fast And The Furious, Firefly, The Goonies, Harry
Potter, Hellsing, Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, Heroes, Highlander,
Hogan's Heros, Hot Fuzz(Unlisted fandoms), House MD, Hunter, JAG, Justice
League Of America, Kingdom Hearts, Kyle XY, Law And Order, Law and Order
SVU, League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Lois And Clark: The New Adventures
Of Superman, Lord Of The Rings, Lost, Magnificent 7, Man From Uncle, Matrix,
Max Headroom, McHale's Navy, Miami Vice, Mighty Ducks, Mutant X, NCIS,
Numb3rs, Once A Thief, Original Fic, Outlaw Star, Perils of Penelope
Pitstop, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Poltergeist The Legacy, The
Professionals, The Profiler, Revolutionary Girl Utena, SWAT Kats, Secret
Army, The Sentinel, Smallville, Star Trek Enterprise, Star Wars, Stargate,
Stargate Atlantis, Starhunter, Starsky and Hutch, Static Shock,
Supernatural, teen titans, Top Cat, Torchwood, The Trollenberg Terror, V for
Vendetta, Vampire Hunter D, W.I.T.C.H, Witchblade, Without A Trace, Wonder
Woman, XFiles, XMen, Xena: Warrior Princess,
*NEW FANDOMS
*Brothers And Sisters, Burn Notice, Cagney and Lacey, Hunter, The Goonies,
Top Cat, The Trollenberg Terror, Uncaged, W.I.T.C.H
*REPAIRED STORIES*
Buffy: A Hairy Situation by White Werewolf
Buffy: Phoenix Risings by White Werewolf
Buffy: X5-471 by wanderer699
Eureka/SWAT Kats: Eureka Kats (revised and now complete)
Winx Club: Obsidian Fire by Charra Loon
*IF ANYONE HAS A COPY OF COULD YOU SEND ME
*Lost Boys: Beauty and the Beast by natasha Berry
*NEW LISTS
*http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ArmyWives_Fantasies
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252
****CHALLENGES PAGE:**** (accept a challenge, or add one of your own)
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/challenges.php
*A BIT ABOUT THE SKINS:* Please be careful if you decide to check out the
various skins. Most of them will glitch you up. I recommend using 3column if
you want the best page quality. this skin also gives more info on the stroy
and author bios. but it does load slowly for folks with slow connections.
The site default skin is elegance, and in my opinion the next best to use.
the only other skin I would recommend is Zen. Its got a nice mellow look.
*PHP PERSON WANTED:* to help clean up the skins and make them all equally
good. You must have a more than passing acquaintance with php. My son
apparently didn't know as much as he thought he did.

*The Dragon Chronicles: New York/DC Community Tales by Tiffany F*
Rated: FRAO 4]
Genres: Slash

*The Dragon Chronicles: Miami Community Tales by Tiffany F*
Rated: FRAO
anything you know and am only playing around. Enjoy.
Categories: *CSI New York, CSI, CSI Miami, NCIS*, slash fiction, slash
fiction, slash fiction Characters: Chief Medical Examiner Alexx Woods, Chief
Medical Examiner Alexx Woods, Detective Don Flack, Dr. Al Robbins, Dr. Al
Robbins, Gil/Nick, Greg/OMC, Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo, Jim Brass/Warrick
Brown, Jim Brass/Warrick Brown, Mac Taylor/Danny Messer, original chara
Genres: Slash

*Suicide is Candy by peja*
Rated: FRT
Warning: Angst, AU, preslash, its up to you guys if this story continues to
the slash
PERSONAL NOTE: I am currently *only* updating the WIPs that folks request
and answering simple challenges posted to me by the readers. If you have
something you'd like me to write you, or a story chapter you'd like to read,
email me and let me know
Categories: *XFiles,* slash fiction Characters: Skinner/Krycek
Genres: Preslash, Slash Warnings: Angst

*Goals by TaZi*
Rated: FRT-13
Categories: slash fiction Characters: Angel/Lindsey McDonald
Genres: *Angel*, Preslash

*Teaching by TaZi*
Rated: FRAO
Categories: *Buffy,* slash fiction Characters: Spike/Xander
Genres: Slash Warnings: m/m

*Special by TaZi*
Rated: FRT-13
Categories: *Buffy the Vampire Slayer* Characters: Xander/Spike
Genres: Preslash

*Making Up by lilithangel*
Rated: FRM
Pairing: Oz/Xander
Rating: TV-M
Taboos: Slash, domination/submission, public sex, voyeurism, masturbation.
Additional Warnings: In Season Three Oz was 18
and Xander was 17 this is legal where I am. Oz isn't quite so laid back as
normal in this either.
Prompt: I'll tell you something -- I am a wolf, but I like to wear sheep's
clothing.
Disclaimer: Not mine but they followed me home and I'm keeping them. Not
making any money (have you seen what they eat?)
AN: Set straight after Lovers Walk. Xander is desperate not for Cordelia's
forgiveness but Oz's. He promises to do anything Oz wants and Oz takes him
at his word. Spike hasn't left Sunnydale yet after realising he needs to be
the vamp he was before and gets an eyeful of Xander's efforts. For the
ficathon of doooooom on Live Journal.
Categories: *Buffy the Vampire Slayer*, slash fiction Characters: Oz/Xander
Genres: Slash Warnings: D/s, m/m, Masturbation, Voyeurism

*Dea Ex Machina, Dea Sub Iudicio by Allaire Mikhail*
Rated: FRAO
change his world.
Disclaimer: All recognizable characters as well as the universes belong to
either Joss Whedon or Jim Butcher/Hans Beimler/Robert Hewitt Wolfe. Terrence
Mann and Paul Blackthorne are to blame for my fascination with the
Dresden-verse.
Author's Notes: This story is pure self-indulgence and the epitome of
overthinking and over-researching. For details and acknowledgments, please
check the story notes on my site. The title is courtesy of Tem-ve H'syan's
enviable knowledge of Latin and means "goddess from a machine, goddess at
trial" which is, of course, an allusion to Willow's role in this story.
Beta thanks to: Tem-ve H'syan and pinkdoom.
Categories: *Buffy the Vampire Slayer*, x-overs, *The Dresden Files,* slash
fiction, Buffy/Dresden Files Characters: Buffy Summers, Harry Dresden/Bob,
Harry Dresden/Bob, Harry Dresden/Bob, Willow Rosenberg/Kennedy
Genres: Slash Warnings: First Time, friendship, graphic sex, m/m, Romance,
slash

*The book of Dendeyra by Starlight*
Rated: FRT
his family, but when strange things are starting to happen during their new
case, Gibbs and the rest of the team will learn the real reason, why he hid
his heritage from them...
Categories: *NCIS, Charmed*, Navy NCIS/Charmed, slash fiction Characters:
None
Genres: Preslash, Slash Warnings: AU, Fantasy, friendship, m/m, mild
violence, Preslash, Romance, slash, violence

*So Many Similitaries by Bj Jones*
Rated: FRM [Reviews - 1]
Categories: *House M.D,* slash fiction Characters: Timothy Speedle/Horatio
Caine, Dr. Gregory House
Genres: Slash Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Between the Winds of Heaven

*Altered Reality by Gracie*
Rated: FRM
and Tony after a car chase goes wrong.
Spoliers - minor ones for seasons 1-3
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the
property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are
the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the
owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright
infringement is intended.
Categories: *NCIS* Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
Genres: GenSlash Warnings: Hurt/Comfort

*Initiating DiNozzo by mrsdinozzo*
Rated: FRAO
personality
Warnings: Slash m/m,BDSM and Kink
Notes: I do not own the characters, they are not my property, I am making no
money but I promise to return them – eventually ;-)
Submitted through NavyNCISslash
Categories: *NCIS,* slash fiction Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo,
Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo, other
Genres: Slash Warnings: BDSM, Kinks, slash

*Of Mice and Men by Linda Atkinson
*Rated: FRT
Categories: *Supernatural* Characters: Dean Winchester, John Winchester, Sam
Winchester
Genres: General

*Alone Again, Naturally by peja
*Rated: FRT