[Makebelieve] FIC: Show Me What To Do (Kyle XY) Kyle/Josh Trager -- FRAO-- slash

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 17:10:53 PDT 2007

Show Me What To Do
by PEJA

*Fandom:* Kyle XY
*Pairing:* Kyle/Josh Trager (this is a new pairing for me. My other KXY are
all Kyle/Tom)
*Portrayed by* Matt Dallas/Jean-Luc Bilodeau
*Rating:* FRAO
*Summary:* Kyle asks Josh to teach him how
*Warning:* PWP, teen on teen, I don't know how old these boys are, but am
going with over the age of consent. If not, they are experimenting on the
show, so for this story, they are legal.
*Special thanks to* Evan P who requested a Kyle XY (Kyle/Josh) Josh teaching
Kyle about sex. General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short
fics and improvs in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing
*List Written for*: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KyleXY_SlashyFantasies* *
*My stories are posted* first to my LJ at
http://peja1956.livejournal.com/ then to the lists that the story fits
and finally to the Makebelieve
archive, http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent
Don't miss a thing by keeping tabs on either the Journal or the
archive.
*Authors Note:* I recently challenged myself to increase my writing output
by posting every couple days, not months as I've been doing lately. To do
this, I am taking requests by email, WWOMB review and LJ comments for WIPS
that the readers are interested in seeing completed. Each request is filed
in order of my reading it and equals a new chapter for the WIP. Everyone
should know, I'm only writing the WIPs that have requests so get you
requests in. A second part of the challenge is to write something for each
of the lists I own. I'm getting this done by request as well. to get a new
fic for any fandom, simply send me an improv and simple challenges in the
various fandoms. Please mention the fandom, and you can also ask for
specific characters. If I feel comfortable writing it, I'll add it to the
pending stories rotation as they come to my attention as well. If you don't
get a confirmation from me, I missed the challenge request. Post me again.

Kyle had no idea how things progressed so fast, so suddenly. They'd been
horse-playing, wrestling on the ground amid hoots of 'boys will be boys'
laughter and "I'm king of the hill' grunts. Everything had been fine until
Josh suddenly rolled on top of him and froze.

It only took Kyle a harsh breath to realize that the other boy was sporting
a bit of extra poking power between his legs. His eyes darted to Josh's and
some unspoken, powerful flame of desire ignited his own groin.

"Oh Jeez," Josh murmured, turning a rabid red. "Kyle, I..."

Kyle cupped Josh's backside, giving his hips an upward thrust. His eyes
rolled deliciously up in his head and he groaned out a, "Show me what to
do."

Josh swallowed hard, glancing toward the door. "Are you sure?"

The question had Kyle tilting his head, his brow dipping questioningly. "Why
wouldn't I be?'

"Boy on boy..." Josh shrugged. "Not quite acceptable in some circles."

"You have a problem with..." Kyle thrust upward again, jeaned cock rasping
over jeaned cock. "...this?"

Josh writhed over him, pressing his groin firmly against Kyle's thighs. "God
no..." He scrambled for freedom, saying, "Let me get the door," and matched
actions to words, snapping the lock.

He turned, watching Kyle rise gracefully to his feet. "God, you're
beautiful." He glided toward Kyle, his fingers skimming past the buttons on
his shirt, exposing his teen-aged chest.

Reaching Kyle, he leaned toward the other boy and brushed his lips over
Kyle's. Kyle opened his mouth, inviting Josh in and the other boy didn't
wait for a second invitation, his tongue making a slow exploration of Kyle's
mouth. Kyle entered the passionate fray, tongue dueling with tongue for
dominance.

Two sets of arms curled round tightening their straining body contact,
deepening the already passionate kisses.

Josh pushed out of the kiss, his dark gaze searing Kyle's. "Clothes," he
panted, his fingers fumbling at Kyle's buttons. "Off." He leaned into Kyle's
shoulder, nuzzling his neck and making Kyle squirm under the sensual attack.
"Now."

Kyle made quick, albeit clumsy over of disposing of his clothes and then
stripped off his partner. The boys paused, drawing ragged breathes as their
eyes ran over each others body.

Josh suddenly went down on his knees, wrapping his arms around Kyle's waist.
He leaned forward, kissing the spot where Kyle's belly button should have
been.

Kyle gasped raggedly, "Tickles.."

Josh growled deep in his throat. "Tastes good." His teeth scrapped over the
sensitive skin, drawing a soft epp from Kyle. making a satisfied sound in
his throat, he kissed his way lower. He buried his nose in Kyle's curls and
breathed deeply. Kyle groaned, leaning heavily on his lover's trembling
shoulders as his knees threatened to give out.

Josh chuckled darkly, wrapping his fingers around Kyle's impressive cock and
stroked the hard column several times, slowly.
Kyle's head fell back on his shoulders, his breath coming in short,
sensually drugged pants. The pants turned to low keening as Josh took him in
his mouth and sucked.

"Feels sooo good." Kyle whimpered.

Josh continued to ride the hard flesh in his mouth, moving faster and
faster, taking Kyle deeper and deeper.

Kyle lost the power of speech simply letting Josh use his cock as his
personal day long sucker, until his balls tightened and lifted.

His harsh bark of ecstasy vibrated off the walls, and he emptied himself
into Josh's eager mouth.

Josh caught Kyle as his knees finally crumbled under him, easing the
exhausted boy into his waiting arms and peppering kisses on his glistening
brow.

Kyle's breathing slowed and he smiled warmly into Josh's grinning face.
"Next time," Kyle managed between gasps, "I get to do the work."

END

That's it for the Kyle fics. I'd like to do more, so let me know if you'd
like to read more.

http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
TO MY READERS: In an attempt to improve my story output, I've challenged
myself to write something for each of my lists and post something new every
couple days. At this time I'm only writing stories and WIPs that are
requested, so if you have something you want added to, you know how to get
it...

1. Post me a 5-10 word improv
2. Request a new chapter/sequel to your favorite current story
3. Send me a simple challenge in any fandom.