[Makebelieve] Ficlet: Greek Geek (greek) Rusty/Calvin FRM - PWP-

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 20:21:27 PDT 2007

Greek Geek
by PEJA
Fandom: Greek
Pairing: Rusty Cartwright/Calvin
Portrayed by Jacob Zachar/Paul James
Rating: FRM
Warnings: PWP
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Written to christen the newly created
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GreekFantasies/
My stories are posted at: http://peja1956.livejournal.com  and
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent

"Hey, Rusty?" Calvin slipped his arms around his new friend and nuzzled his
neck. "Wanna fuck?"

The other man wriggled free, turning on him in the dark hallway. "What in
the hel....heck are you doing?" He squeaked.

Rusty moved in on his again, his brows moving suggestively. "I would have
thought I was pretty clear." He traced his finger down the front of Rusty's
shirt, ending by hooking it in his waist band. "You looked so fucking hot in
the blond wig and that dress. God, Rusty," He thrust his hips against the
blushing teen's groin. "Oh damn, you set me on fire. Please, babe. I want to
tap that ass."

"What?" Rusty stopped twisting away from Cal's questing hand and pressed
back into the cupped palm heating his groin through the suddenly too tight
jeans. "Here?"

"Dammit, babe." He peppered kisses over Rusty's face, his hands tickling the
other man into a frenzy of wanting. "You driven me so wild I'd strip you
naked at the half time football game and give the folks a real show."

Sighing brokenly, Rusty pressed Calvin back off a bit. "I think I'd prefer
something a bit more," He smiled saucily. "Private."

"No Tell Motel?" Calvin pressed, grinning. "Midnight?"

Rusty pressed a deep kiss on his lover to be and nodded. "Be there, big
boy." he turned and dashed for the stairs.

"And Rusty?"

He turned back, "Yeah?"

"Wear the wig."

END

Authors End Note: I'd like to do more Greek fics, so help keep the words
flowing...tell me the WIPs you'd like to see updated, or post me a simple
challenge.
I recently challenged myself to increase my writing output by posting every
couple days, not months as I've been doing lately. To do this, I am taking
requests by email, WWOMB review and LJ comments for WIPS that the readers
are interested in seeing completed. Each request is filed in order of my
reading it and equals a new chapter for the WIP. Everyone should know, I'm
only writing the WIPs that have requests so get you requests in. A second
part of the challenge is to write something for each of the lists I own. I'm
getting this done by request as well. to get a new fic for any fandom,
simply send me an improv and simple challenges in the various fandoms.
Please mention the fandom, and you can also ask for specific characters. If
I feel comfortable writing it, I'll add it to the pending stories rotation
as they come to my attention as well. If you don't get a confirmation from
me, I missed the challenge request. Post me again.

http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
TO MY READERS: In an attempt to improve my story output, I've challenged
myself to write something for each of my lists and post something new every
couple days. At this time I'm only writing stories and WIPs that are
requested, so if you have something you want added to, you know how to get
it...

1. Post me a 5-10 word improv
2. Request a new chapter/sequel to your favorite current story
3. Send me a simple challenge in any fandom.