[Makebelieve] request: please send me an improv challenge (buffy/xander)

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 12:05:38 PDT 2007

I'm thinking I want to do something to stimulate some of my way too slow
lists. That said, to build on the Snapshot theme (the stories in this series
are posted to both my LJ and the archive, if you'd like to check 'em out),
I'll be doing snapshot fics for particular lists. This request is for an
improv challenge request for something Buffy/Xander (yea, het..scarey from
me huh?) for the
0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0_2<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0_2>list.

If someone would send me a list of 5-10 words, I'll try to build a quicky
snapshot around it.

And if you would like to come share some of your own Buffy/Xander fics, the
list is in a really bad way need of activity, either in discussion or shared
stories.

--
05-02 thru 05-12
*FANDOMS:* Angel, Battlestar Galactica 2003, Brokeback Mountain, Buffy, CSI,
CSI Miami, CSI New York, Dresden Files, Due South, Dukes Of Hazzard,
Emergency, Firefly, Harry Potter, Hellsing Hercules: The Legendary Journeys,
Highlander, House MD, Ghost Ship, Ghostbusters/The Real Ghostbusters, JAG,
Justice League Of America, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, The Lord Of
The Rings, MASH, McHale's Navy, Monty Python And The Quest For The Holy
Grail, The Myth Series, NCIS, Numb3rs, Once A Thief, Original Fic,
Poltergeist The Legacy, The Professionals, Queer AsFolk - US, the Sentinel,
Smallville, Star Trek Enterprise, Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Star
Wars: The Phantom Menace, Stargate, Stargate Atlantis, Superman,
Supernatural, Torchwood, V the Series, The Vampire Chronicles, Vampire
Hunter D, XFiles, Xena: Warrior Princess
RECENT ADDITIONS:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent