[Makebelieve] OT(ish): Lets play Scavenger hunt

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 06:50:42 PST 2007

several years ago on a list the list owner organized a scavenger hunt.
thought we might do something similiar here. The idea is to locate stories
that fit the list below and share them with the list. Of course, you are
required to get the authors permission to share thier work with us
(archiving permission would be great as well) and include those permission
as well as all other header info when you share the stories. You should also
include a working email and if they have one URL...Oh and do offer them an
invite to the list. Never know...
When you find a story and get the permissions, simply send the story to the
list. If it happens to be off topic/fandom, send as an OT Fic. You don't
have to wait to find the complete list to share. It might be better to just
post the hunt qualifier. Oh and if you can't find a working email, you can
just send the URL, that way we won't be  in danger of coming under the
archiving without permission claus

scavenger hunt list:

1. Hurt/comfort with major illness involved

2. AU: present day characters in a distant future

3. a Thanksgiving story

4. coming out story

5. declaration of love, with the second character rejecting the first

Oh and if this goes over well, we can do another hunt next week. Anyone have
story ideas to create the next list,  send 'em to me and I'll start the nex
list

http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
TO MY READERS: In an attempt to improve my story output, I've challenged
myself to write something for each of my lists and post something new every
couple days. At this time I'm only writing stories and WIPs that are
requested, so if you have something you want added to, you know how to get
it...

1. Post me a 5-10 word improv
2. Request a new chapter/sequel to your favorite current story
3. Send me a simple challenge in any fandom.