[Makebelieve] November Challenges to inspire you

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 20:53:14 PST 2007

November has arrived, and I have a new list of challenges for the authors to
contemplate.

November Challenges

1. One or more of your characters is taken and kept as a papered-pet against
his will by a very rich, very powerful man who keeps him beautiful, educated
and in a constant state of arousal.
Requirements:
Long detailed sex scene.
Conflict between the man who claims Xander as his property and Xander's
friends.
Use the with-holding of sexual-relief as Xander's punishment for
disobedience.

2. One of your characters is a slave who is trained to be come a master.*
Requirement:
Long detailed sex scene.

3. Write a story where a biological weapon that was being created, studied,
used, or whatever got loose and everyone in North America was exposed. As a
result all females(human and animal) died, it affected the DNA of all
males(human and animal) so that no more females can be created and a
percentage(you decide how much) of the male population was turned into
fertile hermaphrodites. Because the biological weapon tainted the water,
soil, plants, insects and animals, it is no longer safe for females to live
there.
Requirements:
Long detailed sex scene.
All human hermaphrodites have breasts and waist long hair.

4. One of your characters says "I can't believe I'm kissing (insert name
here)" so that's the challenge, use that line in a smarmy, or not so smarmy
PWP

5. 60 second Porn (dirty Little Secret) challenge
very simple, no pressure kind of thing, written in first or thrid person.
Can be as short or long as ya want, but basic requirements are:
1. set aside 5-15 (more) minutes to write
2. you must use the line "I'm just his dirty little secret..." or some
variation of this in the story, or entitle it Dirty Litle Secret, if you'd
rather
3. this story *must* be Adult Only
3. you can write this in as many variations or fandoms as you'd like

6. 60 second Porn (do you regret...) challenge
very simple, no pressure kind of thing, written in first or thrid person.
Can be as short or long as ya want, but basic requirements are:
1. set aside 5-15 (more) minutes to write
2. you must use the line "Do you regret what we did?" or some variation of
this in the story
3. this story *must* be Adult Only
3. you can write this in as many variations or fandoms as you'd like

7. An Urban Legend Challenge (oaky still a hang over from last month)
One or both your characters are are outed to an outraged public. They are
attacked, help arrives too late and they are killed But Every once in a
while, especially on the date of their death a series of calls comes over
the police ban to the department investigating their death. It is the repeat
of the emergency call reporting the attack. In other words this is a
ghost story. Every anniversary of their death their desperate plea for help
rings on the police ban reminding everyone of their death.
What of the cops? What circumstances kept them from getting there in time?
And what do they do on this anniversary of this hate crime death?

8. One of the characters is a rent boy held captive in a brothel. The other
resuces him, for whatever reason
extra point makers:
angst
misundersanding
run away from rescuer
cuddles and smarm ending

9. The characters gather to celebrate the Thanksgiving season

10. A first time fic. sweet and smarmy

I'll be posting these to the news section of the archive soon as I can get
in so you can find them easily

If anyone would like to contribute a challenge for the December list of
challenges, please send them to me privately. I think we can open the
challenges up to fandom specific challenges as well as the general ones.
Please take what appeals to you and make it come alive.

Oh, the October challenges will be transferred over to the challenge page on
WWOMB as soon as Walter fixes the glitch and we're back up and running
again, so folks can find them at any time

http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
TO MY READERS: In an attempt to improve my story output, I've challenged
myself to write something for each of my lists and post something new every
couple days. At this time I'm only writing stories and WIPs that are
requested, so if you have something you want added to, you know how to get
it...

1. Post me a 5-10 word improv
2. Request a new chapter/sequel to your favorite current story
3. Send me a simple challenge in any fandom.