[Makebelieve] wwomb update: new stories, lists, challenges

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 17:48:30 PDT 2007

 **FANDOMS;**
the 10th Kingdom, 21 Jumpstreet, Alias Smith And Jones, Andromeda, Angel,
Babylon 5, Bad Girls (BBC), Brothers And Sisters, Buffy, Chuck, Criminal
Minds, CSI, CSI Miami, CSI New York, Dr Who, Dracula, Dresden Files, Dukes
Of Hazzard, F-Troop, Forever Knight, Gilligan's Island, Harry Potter, Hawaii
5-0 Hellboy, Hercules, House MD, JAG, Justice League Of America, Kung Fu:
The Legend Continues, Lord Of The Rings, Magnificent 7, Mutant X, NCIS,
Numb3rs, Original fic, The Professionals, Reaper, Smallville, Stargate,
Stargate Atlantis, Starsky and Hutch, Supernatural, SWAT Kats, Tailspin, Top
Cat, Torchwood, Transformers: Live action movie (2007), The Trollenberg
Terror, V: The Series, Without A Trace, XMen, Xena
**NEW FANDOMS**
The 10th Kingdom, The Rowan series (Anne McCaffrey), Sentinel/The Rowan
series, The Whole Nine Yards
*NEW CHARACTERS/PAIRINGS:*
The 10th Kingdom: Wolf/Nicoli; Virginia; Tony; Wendel
Bad Girls (BBC): Charlotte/Yvonne; Charlotte; Yvonne
The Sentinel/The Rowan series: The Rowan; Jeff
*REPAIRED STORIES
*XFiles: "I Can Only Hope" by Andaluchia
Xfiles: "Briar Patch" by Ursula
**IN SEARCH OF**
Lost Boys: "Beauty and the Beast" by natasha Berry
**NEW MAILNG LISTS:

http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252
*****CHALLENGES PAGE:***** (accept a challenge, or add one of your own)
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/challenges.php

*AUTHORS, CREATE YOUR PERSONAL STORY PAGE WITH MAKEBELIEVE:* Makebelieve
accept all fandoms and genres so I want to remind you that even if you're
one a single fandom list, you can upload and edit ALL your stories to the
archive very easily.
*HOW TO UPLOAD/EDIT A STORY:* My preferred method of uploading is to simply
paste the story to wordpad. Edit it to the way you want it to apear, then do
a copy from WP. Open your Your Account page and select "Add New Story". This
opens the upload template..Click on the wordpad (third) folder under the
story box. Click "allow Access" to paste the story in the box. Fill in the
rest of the template and save to the site. You can also upload and use any
banners and pics to the story that you might like to use
*LOST PASSWORD:* If you need a new password and the archive password
retrieval is giving you fits, I can re-issue one manally. I do need your
current pen name to do this, and its best that you ask me off list by
emailing makebelievearchive at gmail.com

*This update includes the stories submitted October 8 thru the 19th*

**CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:
*
Halloween challenge: xover the occult series
We've got lots of occult and supernatural shows, both past and present
hitting the networks. Also all the movies and other media. This week's
challenge is to take a non-supernatural series and cross it with one of the
occult shows

general challenge.
One of our characters reveals a secret passion to another....something run
of the mill like a passion for music or some other hobby or off the wall,
like speed dating or kinky parties, you decide.
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
Previous weekly's can be found in the challenge section of the archive.

*THE 10TH KINGDOM/slash
*1. Lessons Lost by Danii aka DeBrant
Rated: FRT
Characters: Wolf/Nicoli

*21 JUMPSTREET/slash*
1. Early Morning Apology by NikkiCee
[FRC]
Just a one-shot, based off of Peja's challenge in this fandom, on this
website, that states, "In one 21 Jumpstreet ep, Judy is getting romantic
with Penhall, and says "I can't believe I'm kissing Doug Penhall" so that's
the challenge, use that line in a smarmy, or not so smarmy PWP Must include
Doug, the other kissing mate is up to you... " Again, slash is in this,
so...
Characters: Doug Penhall/Tom Hanson;

*ALIAS SMITH AND JONES/general*
1. Two Modern Day Robin Hoods and their Maid Marion by Dolly Doyle
Rated: FRC
meant to infringe on anyone's copyright nor is it an attempt to make money.
It's just my small way in keeping the best of the west alive and keeping the
adventure going so everyone who wants to can ride with our favorite outlaws.
I don't speak French, if you do and nothing you read make sense, I put the
blame on the Babel Fish Translation Website. I ask, they answered, I copied.
If it's not right then they're having fun at my characters expense.
Characters: Curry/Heyes
Warnings: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort

*ANDROMEDA/slash*
1. Artificial Mask by Nancy
Rated: FRM
Characters: Beka/Rommie
Warnings: femslash

*ANGEL/BUFFY/hetero
*1. A Perfect Fit by dawnofme
Rated: FRT-17
Not Fade Away. What's left of Angel's crew has moved back to The Hyperion,
including a restless Spike. Someone interesting comes to LA, when Faith
suggests that only Angel can help her. Many characters from both shows will
make appearances.
Characters: Angel, Angelus, Buffy Summers, Buffy/Angel, Charles Gunn,
Connor, Dawn Summers, Harmony Kendall, Illyria, Lorne, original character,
Spike

*ANGEL/BUFFY/slash*
1. The Clockwork Vampire by Spirit
Rated: FRAOCharacters: Spike/Angel
Warnings: AU, m/m
2. I Will Remember You by dayrunner
Rated: FRAO
Shanshu, leaving everyone he ever cared about, even Spike, dead in his wake.
For the next fifty years, Angel walked the earth alone, a broken and bitter
man. Now, in the twilight of his existence, he reflects on the past and
wonders if he will ever find redemption.
Characters: Angel/Spike

*ANGEL/SUPERNATURAL/slash
*1. Supernatural Encounter by lilithangel
Rated: FRT
interesting blond who turns out to be more interesting than he had ever
imagined.
Characters: Angel/Sam, Spike/Dean
Warnings: violence

*BABYLON 5/slash*
Captain Ivanova by Nancy
Rated: FRT
Characters: Other, Susan Ivanova

*BAD GIRLS (BBC)/slash*
1. Laundry by Nancy
Rated: FRAO
Characters: Charlotte/Yvonne
Warnings: f/f, femslash

BROTHERS AND SISTERS/slash
1. Pining by Natasha Barry
Rated: FRT-17
Warnings: m/m

*BUFFY/general
*1. Broken Machine by Dyybuk
Rated: FRM
Angel
Characters: Xander

*BUFFY/slash*
1. Dreams by lilithangel
Rated: FRAO [
warm. And Spike just can't stop thinking.
Characters: Xander/Spike
Warnings: Language, Preslash
3. Even in death by MD Smith and Fire Lily
Rated: FRAO
*Summery:* Xander finds himself in a world that's not his own. He has to
come to terms with finding himself, while at the same time trying to
convince others of his worth. Also his decision as to whether or not he
wants to return to his own world.
Characters: Oz/Xander
Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, m/m
4. Romancing Death by Lissa
Rated: FRAO
Realm sent to kill him, but can't. They both want to know why there's a
price on Xander's head and why he seems to be immune to the Banshee death
call, so they work together to find out, all the while, fighting an
attraction that's never supposed to exist.
Characters: Xander/Spike
Warnings: AU, graphic sex, Language, m/m

*BUFFY/JINX HIGH/hetero-slash*
The Price They Paid by Voracity
Rated: FRAO
for one person
Categories: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy/Mercades Lackey_Jinx
High_Series, Jinx High Series (Mercades Lackey) Characters: Diana
Tregade/Andre, Willow/Other, Xander Harris
Warnings: Angst, hetero and slash

*BUFFY/SENTINEL/slash
*1. New Beginnings - Sacrifice and New Life by caliadragon
Rated: FRT-17
AN: I have a running theme of one shots that I will be going with. This will
be a series added to whenever I get the whim. Xander will be the main focus,
though there will be times when other BTVS/Angel characters will be added to
it. This has nothing to do with the Life Changes series that I am writing,
nor does it have anything to do with the Companions Series that I have going
in the Sentinel Universe.
Series: The New Beginnings Series
Categories: S_And_G_Fuq-Q-Fest
Characters: Jim Ellison/Blair Sandburg, Xander Harris
Warnings: Angst, Character Death, MPreg

*BUFFY/TORCHWOOD/slash
*1. When Jack met Spike again and again by lilithangel
Rated: FRAO
Cardiff at night. It took a bit of time to get to the prompt but it is there
I promise. So I did some date investigation and there were plenty of times
Jack could have met Spike over the decades. Here's just a few.
Characters: Jack Harkness, Spike
Warnings: m/m, Oral sex

*CHUCK/hetero*
1. The Same Way About You by Andrew Troy Keller
Rated: FRAO
More store, Sarah offers him a ride to his apartment, where they share than
the world's secrets.
Warnings: Voyurism, female solo sex, male solo sex, male/female sex, strong
language
Characters: Chuck/Sarah
Warnings: AU, het, Language, m/f, Masturbation, Voyeurism

*CRIMINAL MINDS/general
*1. A Darker Shade of Red by LeiaDianaMinerva
Rated: FRT
even darker as it dried. There is no confusing that color for anything else.
Characters: Spencer Reid
Warnings: Cutting

*CSI/CSI MIAMI/slash*
1. Of masks and men 4: City of Shining Lights by Valerie
Rated: FRAO
Las Vegas. Will he find what he searches for?
Characters: Eric Delko, Gil Grissom, Greg Sanders, Warrick Brown
Warnings: Angst, First Time, graphic sex, m/m
Series: Of Mask and Men

*CSI/CSI MIAMI/CSI NEW YORK/NCIS/slash*
1. The Dragon Chronicles: Meeting in Miami by Tiffany F
Rated: FRAO
They all have questions that need to be answered and are hoping to learn
more as they go. I don't own anyone you know and am only playing. Mandy,
however, is mine.
Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony Dinozzo, Danny Messer, Danny Messer,
Detective Don Flack, Eric Delko, Eric Delko, Gibbs/DiNozzo, Gil Grissom, Gil
Grissom, Gil/Nick, Greg Sanders, Greg Sanders, Greg/OMC, Jim Brass, Jim
Brass
Warnings: AU, Drama, Established couple, graphic sex, m/m, Romance

*CSI* *MIAMI/hetero*
1. Southern Pleasures by CaineSpeedle
Rated: FRAO
Owner of a thriving plantation, Horatio Caine see's his is daughter becoming
too friendly with a Northener. Based around the Civil War, can Kathleen find
love and happiness during a time of depression? And can her father learn to
except the changes that are coming to his way of life?
Characters: Chief Medical Examiner Alexx Woods, Eric Delko, Frank Tripp,
Lieutenant Horatio Caine, other female, Tim Speedle
Warnings: Abuse, Adult Situations, Angst, Drama, friendship, graphic sex,
Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Language, m/f, mild violence, OOC [Out of Character],
Romance, violence

*CSI MIAMI/slash*
1. The Protector by Tiffany F
Rated: FRAO
takes Speed to his bed. So what is going on? I don't own anything you
recognize and am only playing around.
Characters: Calleigh Duquesne, Calleigh Duquesne, Chief Medical Examiner
Alexx Woods, Chief Medical Examiner Alexx Woods, Eric Delko, Eric Delko,
Frank Tripp, Lieutenant Horatio Caine, Lieutenant Horatio Caine, Other,
Other, Speedle/ Horatio, Tim Speedle, Tim Speedle
Warnings: Angst, AU, Drama, First Time, graphic sex, m/m, Romance, slash
2. Seeing death finding love by Tiffany F
Rated: FRAO
Eric sees something that makes him question himself and his work. Horatio
tries to help him but what exactly did Eric see? And how will he deal with
it once he learns the truth? I don't own anything you guys might recognize.
Characters: Calleigh Duquesne, Calleigh Duquesne, Chief Medical Examiner
Alexx Woods, Chief Medical Examiner Alexx Woods, Eric Delko, Eric Delko,
Eric/Horatio/Speed, Frank Tripp, Lieutenant Horatio Caine, Lieutenant
Horatio Caine, Ryan Wolfe, Ryan Wolfe, Tim Speedle
3. Loving Again by CaineSpeedle
Rated: FRAO
Part of the Element Series
Characters: Lieutenant Horatio Caine, Tim Speedle, Gil Grissom
Warnings: Angst, AU, Threesome

*CSI MIAMI/CSI NEW YORK/slash*
1. The Letter by Tiffany F
Rated: FRAO
spice up their sex life by living out some of their fantasies. As always I
don't own anything you know and am only playing around.
Characters: Detective Mack Taylor aka Mac, Lieutenant Horatio Caine,
Lieutenant Horatio Caine

*DR WHO/hetero
*1. The Doctor & The Time Lady by Gabrielle Channing
Rated: FRT
to lose himself or find comfort. Instead he finds something else - something
impossible - a Time Lady - and she happens to look like Rose.
Characters: original character
Warnings: AU, Drama, Romance

*DR WHO/slash
*1. Am I Ginger? by lilithangel
Rated: FRAO
thoroughly just in case.
Characters: Jack/Tenth Doctor
Warnings: m/m, Oral sex, PWP

*DR WHO/TORCHWOOD/slash*
1. Hidden In Shadows by Diayma
Rated: FRAO
unseen, Lieutenant Jack Harkness of Torchwood Investigative Services (T.I.S)
must also deal with a new Councilor, Ianto Jones, keep the Master off his
back, and somehow solve the murders...all before the twilight end
Warnings: Abuse, Adult Situations, Angst, AU, Dark Themes, description of
rape, Excessive violence, graphic sex, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Language, m/m,
Non-con, Rape, slash, torture, violence

*DRACULA/slash
*1. Child of the Night by Scribe
Rated: FRAO
cleave to any one interpretation of the story, though the classic Universal
version, and Oliver Stone's version will be the greatest influence. I have
'cast' my story, using a mixture of actors and actesses. Feel free to
substitue your own favorites, but these are mine. In fact, I'd be interested
to hear if anyone is going to be 'wathing' a different actor in a particular
characterizattion, and why.
Characters: Draculea/Lucian, Draculea/Nicolae, Draculea/other,
Draculea/Rill, Draculea/Simion, Nicolae/Draculea, Vlad/Nicolae, Vlad/Rock
Warnings: Angst

*DRESDEN FILES/slash*
1. Some Nameless Fear by LeiaDianaMinerva
Rated: FRT
Characters: Harry Dresden/Bob
Warnings: Angst
Series: 50 Fanfic Challenge

*DUKES OF HAZZARD/general*
1. Changes by vinsmouse
Rated: FRT
Warnings: Drama

*F-TROOP/slash*
Ficlet: Teepee by Python
Rated: FRT-17 [
Characters: O'Rourke, Parmenter

*FOREVER KNIGHT/slash
*1. An Understanding by Danii aka DeBrant
Rated: FRT
Characters: Nick/LaCroix

*GILLIGAN'S ISLAND/slash
*1. Island of Loneliness by Jae Kayelle
Rated: FRAO
summary: The Professor teaches Gilligan a few things.
Characters: Gilligan/The Professor

*HARRY POTTER/general*
Quidditch Practice by Cassandra Collins
Rated: FRC
infringement is intended

*HARRY POTTER/slash
*1. Haven on Privit Drive by Danii aka DeBrant
Rated: FRT
block...
Characters: Harry Potter, other

*HARRY POTTER/STARGATE/general
*1. Heritage of the Ancients by wolfwalker
Rated: FRC
call in outside help to train their boy savior. Enter one officer used to
dealing with the weird, Colonel Jack O'Neill...
Characters: Harry Potter, Jack ONeill
Warnings: Humor, mild violence

*HAWAII 5-0/slash*
The Whole Four Yards: Hawaii Five-0 by mizzmitzy
Rated: FRT-17
McGarrett every thought possible and Danny Williams faces a decision that
has grave consequences on his life with Five-0.
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, Angst

*HELLBOY/slash*
1. An impossible to "Just another day in paradise" by AMS_inc
Rated: FRAO
published on the web that never got and end. This is its POSSIBLE end. It's
summary:When a new evil comes to town, Hellboy and company must deal with
it, but when it sets it's eyes on a certain boyscout…how far will Red take
it to keep him safe? Hellboy/Myers fanfic
Warnings: Adult Situations

*HERCULES/XENA/slash
*1. Joxer's Secrets II by AkaiPixy
Rated: FRC
Jace?
Characters: Joxer/Ares, Joxer/Ares, other male, other male
Warnings: Humor, m/m, MPreg

*HOUSE MD/slash
*1. It Will Be All Right by ImmortalBeloved
Rated: FRM
Characters: Greg House/James Wilson

*JAG/NCIS/slash*
Back To School (Sequel to Undercover Cover-Up) by BuffyAngel68
Rated: FRAO
complacent, thinking he's seen the last of the house. Big mistake...
Characters: A.J./Harm, Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: Adult Situations, D/s, First Time, foursome, graphic sex, Kinks,
Language, Masturbation, Oral sex, Toy Play

*JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA/KUNG FU:TLC/slash
*1. Father's Wings by Kate R
Rated: FRT-17
Characters: Hal Jordan/Paul Blaisdell

*LORD OF THE RINGS/slash
*1. Prisoner of Gondor by Sivan Shemesh
Rated: FRT-17
arrival, things go wrong. One is put in the dungeon, after being horribly
humiliated, and the other enjoys the good life. Will the prisoner find hope,
or die alone in the dark dungeon after the humiliation? Multiple pairing.
Characters: Aragorn/Legolas
Warnings: Abuse, Adult Situations, Angst, AU, BDSM, Character Death, Dark
Themes, Excessive violence, First Time, graphic sex, Language, MPreg,
Non-con, OOC [Out of Character], Rape, S&M, slash, suicide/mention of,
torture, violence

*MAGNIFICENT 7/slash*
1. Gambler Man by Pooh
Rated: FRAO
Someone (who at this point will remain nameless) was giving me story ideas
for the next few Servant Boy stories. At the end they asked me when I was
going to write an Ezra-as-slut story. I hadn't planned on a new series, and
this one may not become one. But it did put an idea in my head and I wrote
this story as if it were an introduction to a new series.
Hope you enjoy it.
Warnings: Rentboy, E/omc, oral sex, anal sex in flashback, forced (kind of)

*MUTANT X/slash*
1. Hard Drive by JenCat004
Rated: FRAO
SUMMARY: Who says computers can't be sexy?
Characters: Brennan/Jesse
Warnings: m/m, PWP
2. Why Getting Drunk Is Very Bad by Vixen
Rated: FRM .
SUMMARY: Adam and Mason get drunk together, and get into a lot of trouble.
Characters: Adam/Eckhart

*NCIS/general
*1. A Little Trip by CJ aka WritinginCT
Rated: FRC
surprised by the reasons. GenFic Tag to Call of Silence
Characters: Anthony Dinozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Warnings: friendship

*NCIS/hetero*
1. His Hidden Kink by CJ aka WritinginCT
Rated: FRAO
whole new way. Abby/DiNozzo Written for the NFA "The Playboy, The Goth & The
Geek" Challenge.
Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony Dinozzo, DiNozzo/Abby
Warnings: Romance

*NCIS/slash*
1. With a Little Help From My Friends by BuffyAngel68
Rated: FRAO
destroy the younger man. Meanwhile the rest of the team find their joy in
varied and interesting places...
Characters: Anthony Dinozzo, Ducky (Donald Mallard), Ducky/Gerald,
Gibbs/DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, McGee/Sciuto, original character, other
femail, T.C. Fornell, Tim McGee
Genres: GenSlash
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, Dark Themes, description of child abuse,
graphic sex, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Language, Masturbation, Romance,
suicide/mention of, violence
2. Sometimes love is not enough... by Storyteller
Rated: FRT-17
divided soul? DiNozzo/OMC, DiNozzo/Gibbs (supernatural/vampirism)
Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony Dinozzo, DiNozzo/omc, DiNozzo/omc,
Gibbs/DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, other male
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, Dark Themes, First Time

*NCIS/STARGATE/general*
1. That's Miss Top Gun To You by CJ aka WritinginCT
Rated: FRT-13
stubborn silverhaired foxes.
GibbsAbby, JackSam

*NUMB3RS/general
*1. Bug Collection by IrenaAdler
Rated: FRC
Characters: Charlie Eppes, Don Eppes
2. Colonel Winchester by tayla
Rated: FRT
Series: My Mom, the Colonel
Characters: Colby Granger
Warnings: Drama
3. Soldier Boy by tayla
Rated: FRT
Series: My Mom, the Colonel
Warnings: Drama

*NUMB3RS/slash*
1. Special Roshanah Day by IrenaAdler
Rated: FRT
Characters: Alan Eppes, Colby/Charlie, Don/Will Stevens, original, Other

*ORIGINAL FIC/general
*1. A Fine Mess by Danii aka DeBrant
Rated: FRT
man...but both turn out to be not what they seem...

*ORIGINAL FIC/slash
*1. Alistair Landon & Eric Raymond by Anna Belle
Rated: FRAO
1815. They are members of a committee and work on a paper. A story of
passion, love and lust. The story is told from Eric's point of view.
Warnings: Adult Situations, Historical slash, m/m

*THE PROFESSIONALS/general*
1. Survival of the Fittest by LizzieH
Rated: FRC
worried whether they will be able to handle their demons or if their careers
with CI5 are over.
The Characters: Bodie/Doyle
Warnings: friendship, Hurt/Comfort

*SENTINEL/general*
1. Partners by Debbie
Rated: FRC
Warnings: Blair is a cop.
Characters: Blair Sandburg, Jim Ellison
Warnings: Hurt/Comfort
Series: The Injury Series

*SENTINEL/slash
*1. Blue 1 - Out of the Blue by Margaret Newman aka mererid
Rated: FRAO
Brief Summary: The guys talk a little bit, Blair gets hurt, Jim gets
protective.
Warnings: short, m/m, au, pre-slash.
Characters: Jim/Blair
Warnings: AU
2. Bought by neichan
Rated: FRAO
Characters: Jim/Blair
5. Tin Lizzie by Kerensa
Rated: FRT
Warnings: This deals with an alternate universe, so people are vastly
different than the guys you usually know.
Characters: Jim/Blair, Simon/Rafe
Warnings: AU

*SMALLVILLE/hetero
*1. Invisibility by Kathryn Kirkland
Rated: FRT
(http://ceilink.net/intrepid). Go enter a challenge...they're FUN!!
It's a Pete POV again...since the challenge is to make a Pete POV. Lol.
It is a Pete POV on Clark with minor mentions of Lex, Lana, and minor
Chlete. Hope you guys like it!
Characters: Chloe/Pete, Clark Kent, Lana Lang

*STARGATE/slash*
1. Good News by Orrymain
Rated: FRT-17
Characters: Jack/Daniel
Warnings: Drama, Established couple, m/m

*STARGATE/hetero
*1. Impatiens Glandulifera by lds
Rated: FRC
little bout of amnesia while hanging out with Baal. Baal/Sam. Sequel to
Impatiens noli-tangere.
Characters: Daniel Jackson, other male, Samantha Carter, Teal'c

*STARGATE/hetero-slash*
1. Vala's Story by Andrew Troy Keller
Rated: FRAO
sound coming from the Stargate chamber, causing her to step inside that room
and discover that a mesmerized Samantha is standing in front of an opened
Stargate.
Warnings: Mind control, graphic violence, voyurism, male/female sex, female
solo sex, rape, female/female sex, male solo sex, strong language
Characters: other, Samantha/Vala/m
Warnings: AU, f/f/m, het, hetero and slash, Language, m/f, m/m/f,
Masturbation, Rape, violence, Voyeurism

*STARGATE ATLANTIS/hetero-slash*
1. Hive 1 by neichan
Rated: FRAO
decide if that is good, or very bad.
Characters: Doctor Elizabeth Weir, Doctor Elizabeth Weir, Doctor Rodney
McKay, Doctor Rodney McKay, Dr. Beckett, Dr. Beckett, Dr. Zelenka, Dr.
Zelenka, Lorne, Major John Sheppard, Major John Sheppard, Ronon,
Sheppard/McKay
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, Angst, bloodplay, Cutting, D/s, Dark
Themes, description of rape, Excessive violence, exhibitionism, First Time,
foursome, friendship, frottage, graphic sex, Group Grope, hetero and slash,
Human/Alien coupling, Hurt/Comfort, m/f, m/m

*STARSKY AND HUTCH/general
*1. The Devil Stakes his Claim by Davids Kaz
Rated: FRAO
Gunther's hit put out on them. WARNING Hutch don't act as you come to know
him as he use Brutality to get justice for his partner.
Characters: Starsky And Hutch
Warnings: Excessive violence

*SUPERNATURAL/slash*
1. Bad Day After Black Rock by The Huntress
Rated: FRAO
with the YED in IMTOD. It's John get's sent to the Twilight Zone. I was
reading another story which gave me the idea, and although this story is
nothing at all like that one I did want to mention that reading it sparked
my interest in the notion of sending John to another dimension.
Characters: John Winchester/Bobby Singer
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, Angst, AU, Established couple

*SUPERNATURAL/REAPER/slash*
Evicted by The Huntress
Rated: FRAO
Characters: Ben, Bert (Sock) Wysocki, Bobby Singer, Dean Winchester/Sam
Winchester, Devil, Sam Oliver
Warnings: Angst, First Time, Future Fic, Humor

*SWAT KATS/general*
1. DESPAIR by ulyferal
Rated: FRC
known. Beware a hanky moment is upon you. This is a very short story.
Warnings: Angst

*SWAT KATS/hetero
*1. BETWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL by ulyferal
Rated: FRT-17
with the consequences of it.
Characters: Calico Briggs, Commander Ulysses Feral, Razor (Jake Clawson),
T-Bone (Chance Furlong)
Warnings: Angst, AU, het, m/f, mild violence, Oral sex, violence

*SWAT KATS/TAILSPIN/general
*1. TRIALS OF MOTHERHOOD IV by ulyferal
Rated: FRC
Tiger's Mate'. The Khan triplets get help for their sick mother when he
falls ill. (hermaphrodite male implied)
Characters: Commander Ulysses Feral

*TOP CAT/slash*
1. THE MODEL AND THE STREET CAT by ulyferal
Rated: FRAO
night with a she cat to pass the evening so he heads to the upper west side
for a little male sex and finds a treasure that will change his life.
Characters: Top Cat/Misha
Warnings: AU, graphic sex, m/m, slash

*TORCHWOOD/slash*
1. There should have been laughter by lilithangel
Rated: FRT-17
deception regarding Lisa and dealing with how their sexual relationship
might have commenced.
Warnings: Adult Situations, Drama, First Time, graphic sex, Language, m/m,
Oral sex, slash

*TRANSFORMRS; LIVE ACTION MOVIE/general
*1. If Things Had Been Different by Lady FoxFire
Rated: FRT
until the next movie but what if something unexpected happened?
Warnings: AU, Character Death

*THE TROLLENBERG TERROR/slash
*1. The Terror by Python
Rated: FRAO
eventually FRAO
Characters: Alan Brooks/Phillip Truscott

*V: THE SERIES/slash*
Diana's Dirty Little Secret by mbozzo
Rated: FRT
Characters: Diana/Julie
Warnings: femslash

*WITHOUT A TRACE/slash
*Enough! by babs6608
Rated: FRM
Characters: Danny / Martin
Warnings: anal sex, Angst, First Time, graphic sex, Hurt/Comfort, m/m,
Preslash, slash

*XMEN/hetero
*1. Dear Jeannie by Eiluned
Rated: FRT
each other.
Pairing: Nightcrawler/Rogue
Universe: Ultimateverse
Categories: angsty-drama, m/f, implied f/f, het, nc, violence...
Warnings: Since we're dealing with two mutants who have led a tortured
existence at Weapon X, the following story will be quite disturbing. And
yes, it does mention instances of rape, so be warned.
Characters: Nightcrawler/Rogue
Warnings: Drama, f/f, hetero and slash, m/f, Rape, violence
3. Creature Of The Night by Wyzeguy
Rated: FRC
I simply want to introduce Nightcrawler into the Ultimate Marvel Universe. I
realize that Mark Millar has already done so in Ultimate X-Men #7, but this
story was first conceived around #3, long before Millar announced any
intention of bringing Kurt in.
This story takes place after the end of Ultimate X-Men #6, and starts its
own continuity.
Characters: Kurt

*XMEN/slash*
1. Iron-soft Ways by Psycho
Rated: FRAO
Categories: Logan_RemyArchive
Characters: Logan/Remy, Remy/Creed

*END NOTE: *Feedback is important. The author's can only gage the interest
in their work by the reader response. Even a simple "I liked this story" is
enough to let them know you have read their work and would like to see more.
Please click on the reviews or email addies and let your voices be heard.

http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
TO MY READERS: In an attempt to improve my story output, I've challenged
myself to write something for each of my lists and post something new every
couple days. At this time I'm only writing stories and WIPs that are
requested, so if you have something you want added to, you know how to get
it...

1. Post me a 5-10 word improv
2. Request a new chapter/sequel to your favorite current story
3. Send me a simple challenge in any fandom.