[Makebelieve] newly recreated lost lists

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 07:17:10 PDT 2007

I"ve been working off the lost lists in my database and find I really miss a
few of them so have rebuilt 'em. KNow that some of the single fandoms are
probalby too old for much interest, but there might be a few die-hards out
there willing to get back into the swing..the multi-fandoms were pretty
active in the day, so hopefully ya'll will feel like coming back to t he new
and improved <g> anyway here are te lists I'm plowing through...the ones I
hadn't already rebuilt, at least...hope you'll come and share what stories,
new or old (so we can rebuild the list archives) you might have that fit.

anyone interested in being co-mod on these (or any other lists I have) let
me know. I'm looking for folks who are willing to participate and inspire
the lurkers to pop out, but even if all you do is monitor the posters for
bad stuff, that's kewl as well

http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
TO MY READERS: In an attempt to improve my story output, I've challenged
myself to write something for each of my lists and post something new every
couple days. At this time I'm only writing stories and WIPs that are
requested, so if you have something you want added to, you know how to get
it...

1. Post me a 5-10 word improv
2. Request a new chapter/sequel to your favorite current story
3. Send me a simple challenge in any fandom.