[Makebelieve] taking category requests (new fandoms) and squidge maintence downtime announcement

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 12:51:48 PDT 2007

With the new season hitting the networks,  I'm taking requests for new
categories on wwomb. Let me know what you're interested in seeing on the
site, any medium..tv big creen, gamers, anami (sp). You can ask for any
fandoms we dont have represented on site. I've just started watching a
couple older series (men In Trees/Ugly Betty) and I'm thinking they night
have potential to be a lot of fun. (oh and while we're talking fandoms, does
anyone want a list made for something, new or old...I'm really hoping to see
some interest in the new fandoms for lists, cuz I'm loving the new series
and  I'd like to open 'em to he lists)

now about the downtime

quote:

Major Squidge downtime on Friday 9/28 or Saturday 9/29

Users, lovers, and friends to the Squidge community:

Squidge will be down for part of Friday for the installation of an
additional DSL line. I will try to minimize the downtime, but there will be
an inevitable snafu that will cut access, for at least a short period of
time.

After the downtime, there will be another shorter downtime to bring the
second DSL line up and bond it with the current DSL line. What we basically
will be doing is doubling the connection speed, thus doubling your
squidge-dom fun. Nice, eh?

Once this is settled, and once money from my new consulting gig starts
rolling in more, we will be adding two MORE DSL lines, thus quadrupling the
speed at which to squidge. Look for that in the next six months or so.

Oh, and there will be an announcement soon about a beta version of a new
service from *Squidge.org* <http://squidge.org/>, as well as the
implementation of a new *Squidge.org* <http://squidge.org/> interface.

That's all for now.

Yours in squidge,
Walter
unquote

http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
TO MY READERS: In an attempt to improve my story output, I've challenged
myself to write something for each of my lists and post something new every
couple days. At this time I'm only writing stories and WIPs that are
requested, so if you have something you want added to, you know how to get
it...

1. Post me a 5-10 word improv
2. Request a new chapter/sequel to your favorite current story
3. Send me a simple challenge in any fandom.