[Makebelieve] call to Beastmaster and XFiles Fuq-Q-Fests/lots of new challenges in archive

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 13:17:07 PDT 2007

Now that I've added new categories for  the
X-Files_Fuq-Q-Fest<http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/X-Files_Fuq-Q-Fest/>
and
TheBeastmaster_F-Q-F <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheBeastmaster_F-Q-F>
lists to the WWOMB site, I'm trying to get new action (interest) on the
lists. that said if you would like to come play on these lists they can be
found at

Remember, Fests are challenge oriented. The stories submitted to the list
should be from one or more of the challenges posted. You can check out the
challenges (I'm uploading them in the challenge section of the archive over
the next few days)

Beastmaster: http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=4042

I'm calling for new challenges on both lists so if you'd like to issue a
challenge for either list, new challenges can be posted to the list and I'll
bring them up on the archive.

I'm also thinking of opening a couple more fests, Let me know if you'd be
interested in joining one and which fandom(s) would get your vote

http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
TO MY READERS: In an attempt to improve my story output, I've challenged
myself to write something for each of my lists and post something new every
couple days. At this time I'm only writing stories and WIPs that are
requested, so if you have something you want added to, you know how to get
it...

1. Post me a 5-10 word improv
2. Request a new chapter/sequel to your favorite current story
3. Send me a simple challenge in any fandom.