[Makebelieve] wwomb update: sept. 15-16

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 12:20:04 PDT 2007

 For obvious reasons this weeks update is short short short.
We're still having on again off again problems, something about a ba switch.
Walter will be replacing the switch thing later this evening, but he thinks
its juryrigged to work until he can get it fixed.
the site is being hit by high traffic as folks try to get back in and do the
things they have to do. Be patient. things should settle down and get back
to normal.  that said, on with the update

FANDOMS; Batman, Buffy, Charmed, CSI, CSI Miami, CSI New York, Las Vegas,
NCIS, Numb3r, Stargate, SWAT Kats

NEW FANDOMS
Batman/Heroes
Buffy/Early Edition/Gremlins/Highlander/Stargate
Buffy/Supernatural
XMen/Young Justice
Young Avengers/Young Justice; Billy/Teddy, Tim/Kon
NEW SPECIALTY CATEGORIES:
TheBeastmaster_F-Q-F and X-Files_Fuq-Q-Fest
NEW CHARACTERS/PAIRINGS:
The Baby-Sitters Club: Nicky/Matt; Nicky; Matt
Batman: Tim/Dick/Roy; Cassie/Cass/Tim; Cassie; Cass; Tim/Helena; Helena
Buffy the vampire slayer/Batman: Faith/Renee; Faith; Renee; Faith/Rose;
Rose; Bruce Wayne
Buffy/Early Edition/Gremlins/Highlander/Stargate: Willow/Tara
Buffy/Forever Knight: Drusilla; Divia
Dukes of Hazzard: Jesse Duke; Bo Duke; Luke Duke; Daisy Duke; Cooter
Davenport; Rosco P. Coltrane; Boss JD Hogg; Enos Strate; Cletus Hogg; LB
Davenport. Bo/Luke; Bo/Rosco; Bo/LB; Bo/Cooter; Bo/OMC; Luke/Cooter;
Luke/Rosco; Jesse/Cooter; Luke/OMC; Coy Duke; Vance Duke; Hughie; Lulu Hogg;
Sherif Little
Fantastic Four: Johnny/Peter Parker; Peter Parker; Johnny/Silver Surfer;
Silver Surfer; Reed/Dr Doom; Dr Doom
Justice League: Hawkgirl/Hawkman; Hawkgirl; Hawkman
Teen Titans: Bart/Cassie; Cassie; Bart/Cass; Cass; Tim/M'gann; M'gann;
Bart/Carol; Cassie/Rose; Rose/Cass
West Coast Avengers: cast; Whirlwind/Tigra; Enchantress/Mockingbird
XMen/Young Justice: Bart/Jamie; Bart; Jamie
IN SEARCH OF
Lost Boys: Beauty and the Beast by natasha Berry
***MAILING LIST PAGE*: * *
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252
***CHALLENGES PAGE:*** (accept a challenge, or add one of your own)
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/challenges.php
A BIT ABOUT THE SKINS: Please be careful if you decide to check out the
various skins. Most of them will glitch you up. I recommend using 3column if
you want the best page quality. this skin also gives more info on the stroy
and author bios. but it does load slowly for folks with slow connections.
The site default skin is elegance, and in my opinion the next best to use.
the only other skin I would recommend is Zen. Its got a nice mellow look.
PHP PERSON WANTED: to help clean up the skins and make them all equally
good. You must have a more than passing acquaintance with php. My son
apparently didn't know as much as he thought he did.
PLEASE NOTE: I'm going to be posting an archive challenge on Fridays. This
challenge can be found in the News section on the home page
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php and also in the challenge
section of the archive.

This update includes the stories submitted September 15 - 16

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:
this weeks challenge -- a bump in the road
Looking for stories with either a newly developing couple or an established
one. Something happens to disrupt the happy flow of loving -- a bump in the
road as it were. Prefer a happy ending but you decide

BATMAN/BUFFY/slash
1. Going Along To Get Off by Amarin Rose
Rated: FRT-13
Faith.
Characters: Faith, Faith/Renee, Renee
Genres: Preslash, Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, f/f, femslash, Humor

BUFFY/CHARMED/hetero
1. Relative Morality by Amarin Rose
Rated: FRT
become the Source. Instead, he accepts a job interview with Wolfram & Hart.
Characters: Cole Turner, other female
Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, Drama, Established couple, Humor, m/f

CSI/CSI MIAMI/CSI NEW YORK/NCIS/slash
1. The Dragon Chronicles: Meeting in Miami by Tiffany F
Rated: FRAO
They all have questions that need to be answered and are hoping to learn
more as they go. I don't own anyone you know and am only playing. Mandy,
however, is mine.
Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony Dinozzo, Danny Messer, Danny Messer,
Detective Don Flack, Eric Delko, Eric Delko, Gibbs/DiNozzo, Gil Grissom, Gil
Grissom, Gil/Nick, Greg Sanders, Greg Sanders, Greg/OMC, Jim Brass, Jim
Brass
Warnings: AU, Drama, Established couple, graphic sex, m/m, Romance

CSI/CSMI MIAMI/LAS VEGA/NUMB3RS/slash
1. Of masks and men 4: City of Shining Lights by Valerie
Rated: FRAO
Las Vegas. Will he find what he searches for?
Characters: Eric Delko, Gil Grissom, Greg Sanders, Warrick Brown
Warnings: Angst, First Time, graphic sex, m/m

CSI MIAMI/slash
1. The Protector by Tiffany F
Rated: FRAO
takes Speed to his bed. So what is going on? I don't own anything you
recognize and am only playing around.
Characters: Calleigh Duquesne, Calleigh Duquesne, Chief Medical Examiner
Alexx Woods, Chief Medical Examiner Alexx Woods, Eric Delko, Eric Delko,
Frank Tripp, Lieutenant Horatio Caine, Lieutenant Horatio Caine, Other,
Other, Speedle/ Horatio, Tim Speedle, Tim Speedle
Warnings: Angst, AU, Drama, First Time, graphic sex, m/m, Romance, slash

CSI MIAMI/CSI NEW YORK/slash
1. The Fantasy Series by Tiffany F
Rated: FRAO
spice up their sex life by living out some of their fantasies. As always I
don't own anything you know and am only playing around.
Characters: Detective Mack Taylor aka Mac, Lieutenant Horatio Caine,
Lieutenant Horatio Caine

DUKES OF HAZZARD/general
1. Changes by vinsmouse
Rated: FRT
Warnings: Drama

NCIS/slash
1. Altered Reality by Gracie
Rated: FRM
divided soul? DiNozzo/OMC, DiNozzo/Gibbs (supernatural/vampirism)
Notes: Written for the "Gibbs' Surprise" Challenge on the NCIS NFA forum
Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony Dinozzo, DiNozzo/omc, DiNozzo/omc,
Gibbs/DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, other male
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, Dark Themes, First Time

NCIS/SATARGATE/slash
1. Introductions by Angelise
Rated: FRAO
-- can you imagine what happens when two alpha males, such as these,
collide? Or better yet, imagine their relationship complicated by the
addition of Teal'c and Tony. Life will never be the same.
Characters: Anthony Dinozzo, Jack ONeill, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Teal'c
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU, Established couple, First Time,
fisting, foursome, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Language, Rimming, Romance, slash

SWAT KATS/slash
1. FERAL THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS by ulyferal Rate
d: FRAO
dimensional portal and sent to a place called Earth and a town known as
Eureka.
Characters: Commander Ulysses Feral, Felina Feral, original character,
Professor Hackle, Razor (Jake Clawson), T-Bone (Chance Furlong), The
Sergeant
Warnings: anal sex, AU, First Time, frottage, graphic sex, m/m, Oral sex

http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
TO MY READERS: In an attempt to improve my story output, I've challenged
myself to write something for each of my lists and post something new every
couple days. At this time I'm only writing stories and WIPs that are
requested, so if you have something you want added to, you know how to get
it...

1. Post me a 5-10 word improv
2. Request a new chapter/sequel to your favorite current story
3. Send me a simple challenge in any fandom.