[Makebelieve] limited access to wwomb

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 20:18:35 PDT 2007

I suspect a lot of you have noticed the PHP side of the wwomb is not working
right. I've contacted Walter, but he was going on vacation last I spoke with
him and I can't remember when he's due back.

Anyway, good news/bad news ..... I just discovered that if you go to the old
version of WWOMB http://www.squidge.org/~peja/fandoms.htm you can access the
listings for stories posted to the old version. Its really old stories, but
its a "somethings better than nothing" sort of thing,   the working urls
don't have the php bit in the URL, so wave the curser over a fandom icon to
find the ones that haven't been converted

sorry for the inconvence

http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
TO MY READERS: In an attempt to improve my story output, I've challenged
myself to write something for each of my lists and post something new every
couple days. At this time I'm only writing stories and WIPs that are
requested, so if you have something you want added to, you know how to get
it...

1. Post me a 5-10 word improv
2. Request a new chapter/sequel to your favorite current story
3. Send me a simple challenge in any fandom.