[Makebelieve] wwomb updae: August 15 thru September 14

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 17:19:49 PDT 2007

*FANDOMS;*
21 Jumpstreet, Adventure Inc, Alias Smith And Jones, Andromeda, Angel,
Aquaman, Artemis Fowl, Autin Powers, Batman, Battlestar Galactica 2003, Big
Bother, Boston Legal, Buffy, Captain Caveman And The Teen Angels, Charmed,
Clue Club, Criminal Minds, CSI, CSI Miami, CSI New York, Die Hard (Live free
or Die Hard), Dr Who, Dresden Files, Dukes Of Hazzard, E! News Daily, The
Fast and the Furious, Firefly, Futurama, Halloween, Harry Potter, Hercules,
House MD, JAG, Jutice League, Las Vegas, The Last Legion, Law And Order:
SVU, Legion Of Super-Heroes, Lethal Weapon, Lexx, The Lost World, Mary Tyler
Moore, Mighty Ducks, Mutant X, NCIS, Numb3rs, Original fic, Oz, Pirates Of
the Caribbean, The Professionals, Psych, Quantum Leap, Red DRagon, Secret
Army, Sentinel, Seinfeld, The Shield, Smallville, Space 1999, Star Trek
Voyager, Star Tek Enterprise, Star Wars, Stargate, Stargate Atlantis,
Starsky and Hutch, Supernatural, SWAT kats, Ten Titans, Thundercats, Top
Cat, Transformers, Transformers: Live Action Movie, The Trollenberg Terror,
V the Series, Without A Trace, XFiles, XMen, Xena
*NEW FANDOMS
*Aquaman, Artemis Fowl, Big Brother, Captain Caveman And The Teen Angels,
Clue Club, E! News Daily, Empty Nest, Futurama, Mary Tyler Moore, Seinfeld,
Transformers: Armada, Transformers Cybertron, Transformers Energon,
Torchwood, Transformers: The Headmasters, Transformers: Masterforce,
Transformers: Victory, Transformers: Live Action Movie
*NEW SPECIALTY CATEGORIES:
*S_And_G_Fuq-Q-Fest, M-Preg_Fuq-Q-Fest
*NEW CHARACTERS/PAIRINGS*:
Artemis Fowl/The Fast and the Furious/Transformers Live act;
Blaster/Perceptor, Brian/Dom, Prowl/Jazz; Blaster; Percerptor; Brian; Dom;
Prowl; Jazz
Big Brother: Jen/Eric/Daniele; Jen; Eric; Daniele
Buffy: Angelus/Spike/Drusilla
Captain Caveman And The Teen Angels: Brenda/Anna, Malle/m
Clue Club:
E! News Daily: Giuliana DePandi/Kristin Veitch/Tamara Witmer; Giuliana
DePandi; Kristin Veitch; Tamara Witmer
Empty Nest: Cast
Futurama: Fry/Leela; Fry; Leela
The Last Legion: cast; Ambrosinus/Demetrius
Law and Order: SVU: Olivia/m/f;
The Lost World: Challenger/Roxton/Marguerite
MAry Tyler Moore: Cast
Seinfeld: Cast; Elaine/Marla/Angelica Costello
Space 1999: cast
Teen titans: Wonder Girl/Cheetah/Kid Flash; Wonder Girl; Cheetah; Kid Flash
torchwood: Jack/Original Jack; Original Jack
NEW WARNING: hetero-slash
*REPAIRED STORIES*
CSI Miami: Now Comes the Night 1: Mother's Day by Melissa Shelton
West Wing: The Friday Night Club 3: Josh by Xanthe
*IN SEARCH OF*
Lost Boys: Beauty and the Beast by natasha Berry
****MAILING LIST PAGE*: * **
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252
****CHALLENGES PAGE:**** (accept a challenge, or add one of your own)
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/challenges.php
*A BIT ABOUT THE SKINS:* Please be careful if you decide to check out the
various skins. Most of them will glitch you up. I recommend using 3column if
you want the best page quality. this skin also gives more info on the stroy
and author bios. but it does load slowly for folks with slow connections.
The site default skin is elegance, and in my opinion the next best to use.
the only other skin I would recommend is Zen. Its got a nice mellow look.
*PHP PERSON WANTED:* to help clean up the skins and make them all equally
good. You must have a more than passing acquaintance with php. My son
apparently didn't know as much as he thought he did.
*PLEASE NOTE:* I'm going to be posting an archive challenge on Fridays. This
challenge can be found in the News section on the home page
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php and also in the challenge
section of the archive.

This update includes the stories submitted *August 15 thru September 14*

*21 JUMPSTREET/slash*
Happy Anniversary by peja
Rated: FRAO
Pairing: Doug Penhall/Dennis Booker/Tom Hanson
Warning: smarm
Warnings: Angst, Established couple, Hurt/Comfort, PWP, Threesome

*ADVENTURE INC/general*
1. Injured by Little Wing
Rated: FRT
SYNOPSIS: Title says it all.
SEQUEL: follows Chores
NOTES: This is a response to my 'give the character(s) your own injuries'
challenge. Yes, these injuries are ALL mine (all the injuries for all of the
characters), and they were all received in one incident – that was
COMPLETELY different from what is in this fic. A lot of the dialog is also
from 'real life'. My doc got a kick out of my 'What do ya wanna know?' and
my friend's 'Careful, Doc, because, trust me, she'll tell ya.'
Characters: Gabriel Patterson
Warnings: Hurt/Comfort
Challenges: Adventure Inc: Injury challenge
Series: The Injured Series
2. Fic challenge Response by hey_sprinkles
Rated: FRT
Note: I (finally!) got to watch the ending of Spirit of the Mask and with
your challenge; it gives me a starting place. (I really didn't want to put
how I fell over a horseshoe stake in my backyard to get this `injury'…so
yep). By the way, that show was the most exciting and fun (well, besides the
mars ep where they are under the silver blanket that got interesting) that I
have seen yet. (oh and I'm very glad she didn't fall)
Characters: Mackenzie Previn
Warnings: Hurt/Comfort
Challenges: Adventure Inc: Injury challenge
3. My First Fic by hey_sprinkles
Rated: FRC
Characters: Judson Cross
4. Missing Scene for the Hunter by Little Wing
Rated: FRC This is after Addison attacked Gabe. Enjoy.
5. An Ancient Curse by Poohbear
Rated: FRT-17 Characters: Gabriel Patterson, Gabriel Patterson, Judson
Cross, Judson Cross, Mackenzie Previn, Mackenzie Previn
Characters: Gabriel Patterson

*ALIAS SMITH AND JONES/general
*1. The Trial of Hannibal Heyes by Karen Sumners
Rated: FRT
find a way to keep his partner from prison, even at the risk of his own
freedom...or his life. This story is fifth in a series featuring the
character of Kate McCullough. It also features a few other drop-ins from
earlier stories by this author as special guest appearances from a few
series' favorites.
Characters: Curry/Heyes, Curry/OFC, Curry/OFC, Heyes/OFC
Genres: General Warnings: Adult Situations
2. Another Day, Another Posse by Lana Coombe
Rated: FRC
finds himself abducted by a Bounty Hunter, with shattering consequences,
that plunge him into emotional crisis and drive him into a quest for revenge
that has devastating repercussions.
Characters: Joshua Smith aka Hannibal Heyes, Thaddeus Jones aka Jed Kid
Curry)
Warnings: Character Death, Dark Themes, Rape, suicide/mention of, violence

*ALIAS SMITH AND JONES/slash*
Are You Jealous? by Cassandra Collins
Rated: FRAO
Characters: Curry/Heyes
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, Bondage

*ANDROMEDA/slash*
Figure You Out by Pixie Child
Rated: FRT
Characters: Beka/Trance
Warnings: f/f, femslash

*ANGEL/hetero-slash*
Walking in and joining in by lilithangel
Rated: FRAO
join in.
Characters: Angel/Faith/Spike

*ANGEL/slash*
1. Spam by lilithangel
Rated: FRAO
say no?
Characters: Angel/Spike
Warnings: frottage, m/m, Spanking

*ANGEL/SUPERNATURAL/slash*
1. Supernatural Encounter by lilithangel
Rated: FRT
interesting blond who turns out to be more interesting than he had ever
imagined.
Characters: Angel/Sam, Spike/Dean
Warnings: violence

*ANGEL/TORCHWOOD/slash*
1. A Vampire in Cardiff by lilithangel Rated: FRAO
this... I'm blaming tamingthemuse for this. What else was I going to do with
a prompt like 'straight out of a dead guy's mouth'.
Characters: Jack/Angel
Warnings: Humor, m/m

*AQUAMAN/general
*Ocean man by Kate R
Rated: FRT

*ARTEMIS FOWL/THE FAST AND THE FURIOUSTRANSFORMERS: LIVE ACTION MOVIE/slash*
1. Comfort Calling Late by sbx
Rated: FRT
late?
Characters: Blaster/Perceptor, Brian/Dom, Prowl/Jazz
Warnings: Angst, Drama, Established couple, Human/Alien coupling,
Hurt/Comfort, m/m, Romance, slash

*BATMAN/hetero
*1. Revenge Of The Dark Knight by Andrew Troy Keller
Rated: FRAO
a Harley-Davidson motorcyle and rides himself over to the rally in Sturgis,
South Dakota, where he suddenly encounters a beautiful vixen known as Kat.
Warnings: Rape, BDSM, male solo sex, graphic violence, strong language,
voyurism, female solo sex, male/female sex, drug use
Characters: Bruce/Selina
Warnings: AU, BDSM, het, Language, m/f, Masturbation, violence, Voyeurism

*BATMAN/slash*
1. Sons and Lovers by Tabitha Llewellyn
Rated: FRT
getting what they want and need? "If you come to my bed, I won't let you
leave." Bruce said calmly – this quote sums up a lot of what this story is
about.
Characters: Bruce/Dick

*BATTLESTAR GALACTICA 2003/slash*
The Last Honest Man by SunnyJr
Rated: FRT ]
Characters: Adama, Adama/Tigh, Tigh

*BIG BROTHER/hetero-slash
*1. Latest Task For 'America's Player' by Andrew Troy Keller
Rated: FRAO
Summary:This story is about what happens to Daniele after her father, Evel
Dick gets himself evicted from the Big Brother house and leaves her at the
mercy of Eric, the one houseguest who is also known as 'America's Player'.
Warnings:Voyurism, male solo sex, strong language, male/female sex,
female/female sex, female solo sex
Characters: Jen/Eric/Daniele

*BOSTON LEGAL/slash*
The Mens Rea Room by lyrastar
Rated: FRM
haracters: Denny/Alan

*BUFFY/hetero*
1. Life Moves On by TaZi
Rated: FRC
will stand up for them?
Characters: Anya, Buffy Summers, Faith, Rupert Giles, Tara, Willow Rosenberg

*BUFFY/hetero-slash
*1. Reunions by lilithangel
Rated: FRAO
Sunnydale.
Submitted through Spike_Slash
Characters: Angelus/Spike/Drusilla
Warnings: m/m/f, PWP

*BUFFY/slash*
1. Romancing Death by Lissa
Rated: FRAO ]
*Summery:* Xander finds himself in a world that's not his own. He has to
come to terms with finding himself, while at the same time trying to
convince others of his worth. Also his decision as to whether or not he
wants to return to his own world.
Characters: Oz/Xander
Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, m/m
3. Romancing Death by Lissa
Rated: FRAO
Warning: Overall – Adult Language, Graphic M/M Sexual Situations, Gross
Misuse of Celtic Mythology
Realm sent to kill him, but can't. They both want to know why there's a
price on Xander's head and why he seems to be immune to the Banshee death
call, so they work together to find out, all the while, fighting an
attraction that's never supposed to exist.
Characters: Xander/Spike
Warnings: AU, graphic sex, Language, m/m
6. Even in death by MD Smith and Fire Lily
Rated: FRAO
*Summery:* Xander finds himself in a world that's not his own. He has to
come to terms with finding himself, while at the same time trying to
convince others of his worth. Also his decision as to whether or not he
wants to return to his own world.
haracters: Oz/Xander
Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, m/m
7. Boys and Booze by lilithangel
Rated: FRAO
kind of what you wanted... maybe...
Spring Break, ancient cults, Hawaiian shirts, grass skirts and horny
vampires. Got to be a good holiday really...
Characters: Angel/Spike/Xander
Warnings: AU, m/m, mild violence, PWP, Threesome
9. Even in death by MD Smith and Fire Lily
Rated: FRAO
*Summery:* Xander finds himself in a world that's not his own. He has to
come to terms with finding himself, while at the same time trying to
convince others of his worth. Also his decision as to whether or not he
wants to return to his own world.
Characters: Oz/Xander
Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, m/m
10. Not quite strangers by lilithangel
Rated: FRT
the blond he's been looking for.
Characters: Xander/Spike, Xander/Spike

*BUFFY/ANGEL/CHARMED/MANY MORE/hetero-slash
*1. Love on the High Seas #2: Isle of New Beginnings by Pirates Sparrow and
Turner
Rated: FRAO
Warnings: Abuse, Death, Lemon, Nudity, Rape, Sex, Torture, Violence
Fandoms/Characters/Pairings: (Angel/BtVS) A/C, Fresley, Faith, Lorne, Dawn,
Connor; (Charmed) C/Pi, Prue, Phoebe, Paige, Kit; (Dawson's Creek) Dawson;
(Disney) Jack Sparrow/Will Turner, Hook/Smee, Sebastian; (Elvira) Elvira,
Gonk; (Excalibur) Kurtty; (Generation X) Sean Cassidy; (Harry Potter) Albus
Dumbledore, Snape; (Labyrinth) Jareth and company; (Peter Pan) Hook/Smee;
(The Pirate Movie) Frederic; (PotC) Jack/Will, Elizabeth; (Sabrina) Salem;
(Shrek) Donkey; (Smallville) Clex; (SU2) Carl; (10K) Wolf; (X-Men) RoLo,
Morph, Sean/Emma, Kurtty, Professor X; (Xena) Aphrodite, Xena/Gabby, Joxer,
and Autolycus. Sooner or later, there's a pairing for every character, but
if they're not listed it here, the pairing will be with either a character
from a different fandom or an original character.
Tomorrow left off, a handicapped Pirate and his crew arrive on an island to
investigate wreckage, but will they find any survivors? What will happen
when the Pirates come into contact with two other groups who crashed onto
the isle, and how will they escape the island that is filled with danger,
prehistoric beings, Supernatural beings, and much, much more when all the
ships have been destroyed? Huge multi-crossover with such fandoms as Angel,
BtVS, Charmed, Dawson's Creek, Disney, Excalibur, Generation X, Harry
Potter, Labyrinth, Peter Pan, The Pirate Movie, Pirates of the Caribbean,
Sabrina, Shrek, Smallville, Special Unit 2, 10th Kingdom, X-Men, Xena, and
more!
Categories: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, X-Men, Smallville, Harry Potter,
Angel, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Peter Pan, Charmed, Labyrinth, Gen-X,
Dawson's Creek, Xena: Warrior Princess,
Characters: None
Warnings: Abuse, Character Death, Rape, torture, violence

*BUFFY/AUSTIN POWERS/HERCULES/XENA/HIGHLANDER/RED DRAGON/slash*
If it's Xander, it must be Friday by Josette Grover
Rated: FRM [Reviews - 0]
(Ares, Joxer, Cupid, etc) Buffy: The Vampire Slayer (Xander, Spike,
Angelus), Highlander: The Series (Methos, Darius, Richie, Duncan), Red
Dragon/Silence of the Lambs/Hannibal (Will/Hannibal) plus other universes I
happen to write in or have plotted scenes for that haven't been put down on
paper (or computer file)
Warnings: Masturbation

*BUFFY/CHARMED/STARGATE ATLANTIS/slash*
1. Learning the Hard Way by Kate R
Rated: FRT-17
powers stripped by Hecate. If they learn to respect and follow rules, they
can have their powers back. If not they remain bound forever.
Characters: Giles/Ethan, Sheppard/Beckett, Rodney McKay/Acastas Kolya

*BUFFY/FIREFLY/OTHER/hetero-slash
*1. Not Your Ordinary Town by Anne Marsh
Rated: FRM
Fandom: Well, Buffy is the main fandom, but this is the CROSSOVER O' DOOM,
and even I can't say for certain who all will show up... *rubs hands and
cackles mysteriously*
Pairings: Several, mostly slash.
inter-dimensional... stuff.
Categories: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly, hetero fiction, slash fiction
Characters: Angel, Buffy Summers, Rupert Giles, Xander aka Alexander Harris,
Jayne Cobb, Malcolm (Mal) Reynolds

*BUFFY/HERCULES/XENA/general*
1. Not Alone by BuffyAngel68
Rated: FRT
problems or backgrounds, and throw them into a room with no way out. Will
they learn from each other, or just kill each other? We shall see... These
are pieces of a series, but each stands on its own, too

*BUFFY/JUSTICE LEAGUE/SMALLVILLE/slash*
1. Family's Keeper by Kate R
Rated: FRT-17
is he irritated by what she tells him.
Disclaimer: Own nothing; make no money, you now, the usual. Joss owns all
Buffy and Angel characters that may show up, DC owns Justice League and
whoever owns Smallville owns this version of it.
Characters: Dawn Summers, Green Arrow, Other

*BUFFY/XENA/slash
*1. A Calling to Destiny by caliadragon
Rated: FRT
Warnings: AU, Crossover, Character Death, Shmoop, Unbeta'd, Slash (though
not overt)
brings complications.
Characters: Xander Harris, Joxer/Ares
Warnings: AU, Character Death, m/m, smarm

*CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AND THE TEEN ANGELS/hetero-slash*
1. Go Exploring by Andrew Troy Keller
Rated: FRAO
an annual event, only to have their van slow to a stop in front of an
abandoned factory, where Brenda suddenly encounters a dark-haired beauty
named 'Anna'.
Warnings: Voyurism, female solo sex, mind control, female/female sex, strong
language, male solo sex, male/female sex
Dedication: To Anna Malle's family and friends--If this story that I had
writen has offended the memory of the late Anna in any way, I really am
sorry. It's just a story that I had felt like writing, that's all. --ATK
2007
Characters: Brenda/Anna, Malle/m
Warnings: AU, f/f, femslash, graphic sex, het, Language, m/f, Masturbation,
Voyeurism

*CHARMED/HARRY POTTER/general
*1. The Wizard of Silence by Corwalch
Rated: FRC
Harry to insure he doens't become a Wizard. However the wizarding community
aren't the only ones watching over Harry & someone intends to intervene.

*CLUE CLUB/hetero*
1. Songs On The Jukebox by Andrew Troy Keller
Rated: FRAO
her case, they go to a fast-food place for something to eat just in time for
a young and handsome stud who is standing next to a jukebox catches Pepper's
eye.
Warnings: Voyurism, female solo sex, male solo sex, male/female sex, strong
language
Characters: Pepper/o
Warnings: AU, Language, m/f, Masturbation, Voyeurism

*CRIMINAL MINDS/general*
1. So you think you know me, do you? by shewolf
Rated: FRT-17
satchel? Well so do the guys, and they are about to find out..
Characters: Aaron Hotchner, Emily Prentiss, Jason Gideon, Penelope Garcia,
Spencer Reid
Warnings: Adult Situations, Child abuse, friendship, Humor

*CRIMINAL MINDS/slash
*1. Geekbaiting by Pixie Child
Rated: FRT
he's laid to rest his demons of drug addiction and self-doubt and that he
can now get on with his life as a member of the elite BAU. It would have
been better for Reid had he never gone to New Orleans.
Characters: Reid/Ethan, Reid/Morgan
5. Smooth Like Honey by Sam
Rated: FRM
Kink: Sexual tension
Characters: Reid/Morgan
6. Of Innocence and Empathy - Breaking the World by Frogg
Rated: FRT-17
Author's Note: This is 8-12 months past the current run of OI&E, i.e., the
whole fiasco with the end of The Evolution of Frank has been resolved (in
some fashion). Gideon has been at his 'new'-since-The Fisher King cabin in
Montana for a while.
Characters: Gideon/Hotchner, other
9. This World in Arms by Frogg
Rated: FRT [Reviews - 0]
Challenge: 50episodes - Criminal Minds, Morgan/Reid
Table: 2 Prompt: Writer's Choice #5: Table 3, Prompt 6: Books
Characters: Reid/Morgan
10. Bloodstained Confessions by Frogg
Rated: FRT-17
Challenge: Summer of CM fic-a-thon
Characters: Gideon/Spencer
11. Rain on Black Roses by Frogg
Rated: FRAO
Comm prompt: rounds_of_kink, Spencer being fascinated with Morgan's tattoos,
kink - being pinned down
Pairing: Hotch/Reid, Hotch/Morgan, Hotch/Morgan/Reid(sort of)
Challenge: 50episodes - Criminal Minds, Hotch/Reid
Warnings: Where do I start? Character death, questionable consent
Author's Note: Tearjerker warning. Extremely fucked up warning.
Characters: Hotch/Morgan, Reid/Hotchner, Spencer Reid/Aaron Hotchner
Warnings: Kinks, m/m, Threesome
12. Don't Dream It, Be It by BuffyAngel68
Rated: FRAO
the opposite for all four of our favorite guys... Answer to a YGlist
challenge (Someone takes Reid to RHPS, exposure to a chemical bug that
results in the guys having to strip, shower and be quarantined for 48 hours,
kareoke and strip poker)
Characters: Spencer Reid/Derek Morgan, Jason Gideon/Aaron Hotch/Spencer Reid
Warnings: Adult Situations, First Time, graphic sex, Humor, Language,
Masturbation, Romance, Voyeurism

*CSI/hetero*
1. Vemon In Vegas by Firestorm67
Rated: FRT
Premise: Nick and Grissom run into some problems.
Characters: Catherine/Gil
Warnings: violence

*CSI/slash*
1. Need To Know by Cathy
Rated: FRT
and with the other CSIs for treating him badly. Nick lets him know just
where he stands.
Characters: Nick Stokes/Greg Sanders

*CSI/CSI MIAMI/slash*
1. Tough Choices by Python
Rated: FRM
put him first. Frank's in some trouble and Horatio's there to help him.
Eric/Jim, Horatio/Frank
Characters: Jim Brass/Eric Delco, other, Horatio Caine/Frank Tripp
Warnings: Angst, AU

*CSI/CSI MIAMI/CSI NEW YORK/slash*
1. 20 Romantic Dates by KatrinaTOC
Rated: FRAO
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, Auto-Erotica, BDSM, Bondage, cross
dressing, D/s, Established couple, exhibitionism, Fantasy, First Time,
fisting, friendship, frottage, graphic sex, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Kinks,
Language, Love Slave Fic, m/m, Masturbation, OOC [Out of Character

*CSI/CSI MIAMI/CSI NEW YORK/NCIS/slash
*1. The Dragon Chronicles - NYDC 2 by Tiffany F
Rated: FRAO
combining all three CSIs and NCIS. And, of course, it has dragons. These are
stories about the community in New York and Washington DC. Enjoy because I
know I love writing them. I don't own anything you might recognize.
Characters: Anthony Dinozzo, Caitlin Todd, Forensics Specialist Abby Sciuto,
Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, original character, other,
Tim McGee
Warnings: AU, Established couple, graphic sex, m/m, Romance, slash
2. The Dragon Chronicles - Miami 2 by Tiffany F
Rated: FRAO
combining all three CSIs and NCIS. And, of course, it has dragons. These are
stories about the community in Miami. Enjoy because I know I love writing
them. I don't own anything you recognize and make no money from this.
Characters: Calleigh Duquesne, Calleigh Duquesne, Chief Medical Examiner
Alexx Woods, Chief Medical Examiner Alexx Woods, Eric Delko, Eric Delko,
Frank Tripp, Gil Grissom, Gil Grissom, Gil/Nick, Greg Sanders, Greg Sanders,
Greg/OMC, Jim Brass, Jim Brass, Jim Brass/Warrick Brow
Warnings: AU, Established couple, graphic sex, m/m, Romance, slash
3. The Dragon Chronicles by Tiffany F
Rated: FRAO
They all have questions that need to be answered and are hoping to learn
more as they go. I don't own anyone you know and am only playing. Mandy,
however, is mine.
Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony Dinozzo, Danny Messer, Danny Messer,
Detective Don Flack, Detective Mack Taylor aka Mac, Eric Delko, Eric Delko,
Gibbs/DiNozzo, Gil Grissom, Gil Grissom, Gil/Nick, Greg Sanders, Greg
Sanders, Greg/OMC, Jim Brass, Jim Brass, Jim Brass/Warrick Brow
Warnings: AU, Drama, Established couple, graphic sex, m/m, Romance
4. The Dragon Chronicles - NYDC 2 by Tiffany F
Rated: FRAO
combining all three CSIs and NCIS. And, of course, it has dragons. These are
stories about the community in New York and Washington DC. Enjoy because I
know I love writing them. I don't own anything you might recognize.
Characters: Anthony Dinozzo, Caitlin Todd, Forensics Specialist Abby Sciuto,
Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, original character, original
character, original character, other, Tim McGee
Warnings: AU, Established couple, graphic sex, m/m, Romance, slash
5. The Dragon Chronicles - Miami 2 by Tiffany F
Rated: FRAO
combining all three CSIs and NCIS. And, of course, it has dragons. These are
stories about the community in Miami. Enjoy because I know I love writing
them. I don't own anything you recognize and make no money from this.
Characters: Calleigh Duquesne, Calleigh Duquesne, Chief Medical Examiner
Alexx Woods, Chief Medical Examiner Alexx Woods, Eric Delko, Eric Delko,
Frank Tripp, Gil Grissom, Gil Grissom, Gil/Nick, Greg Sanders, Greg Sanders,
Greg/OMC, Jim Brass, Jim Brass, Jim Brass/Warrick Brow
Warnings: AU, Established couple, graphic sex, m/m, Romance, slash

*CSI/CSI MIAMI/LAS VEGAS/NUMBERS/slash*
1. Of masks and men 4: City of Shining Lights by Valerie
Rated: FRAO
Las Vegas. Will he find what he searches for?
Characters: Eric Delko, Gil Grissom, Greg Sanders, Warrick Brown
Warnings: Angst, First Time, graphic sex, m/m

*CSI MIAMI/general
*1. I miss you Ray by daxy
Rated: FRC
Characters: Lieutenant Horatio Caine
Warnings: Hurt/Comfort

*CSI MIAMI/slash*
1. The Protector by Tiffany F
Rated: FRAO
takes Speed to his bed. So what is going on? I don't own anything you
recognize and am only playing around.
Characters: Calleigh Duquesne, Calleigh Duquesne, Chief Medical Examiner
Alexx Woods, Chief Medical Examiner Alexx Woods, Eric Delko, Eric Delko,
Frank Tripp, Lieutenant Horatio Caine, Lieutenant Horatio Caine, Other,
Other, Speedle/ Horatio, Tim Speedle, Tim Speedle
Warnings: Angst, AU, Drama, First Time, graphic sex, m/m, Romance, slash
2. Mending Hearts and Dreams by KatrinaTOC
Rated: FRAO
but when you fall in love with your boss and the man training you, it gets
harder every day to act as if nothing is wrong.
Characters: Calleigh Duquesne, Calleigh Duquesne, Chief Medical Examiner
Alexx Woods, Chief Medical Examiner Alexx Woods, Eric Delko, Eric Delko,
Frank Tripp, Lieutenant Horatio Caine, Lieutenant Horatio Caine, Rick
Stetler, Rick Stetler, Ryan Wolfe, Ryan Wolfe
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, Established couple, First Time, graphic
sex, Hurt/Comfort, Kinks, Language, m/m, Masturbation, mild violence, Oral
sex, PWP, Rimming, slash, Spanking, Threesome, Toy Play, Voyeurism
3. Man Down - Alternate Perspectives by Bj Jones
Rated: FRM
Characters: Lieutenant Horatio Caine, Other Male, Tim Speedle
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst

*CSI MIAMI/CSI NEW YORK/slash*
1. How to Spoil your lover by Tiffany F
Rated: FRAO ]
times even homicide detectives can be shocked. Danny/Don. Horatio/Mac.
***Possible spoilers for Season 1 Tanglewood.***
Characters: Danny Messer, Detective Don Flack, Detective Mack Taylor aka
Mac, Danny Messer/Don Flack, Lieutenant Horatio Caine
Warnings: Angst, Drama, First Time, Hurt/Comfort, m/m, slash

*CSI MIAMI/HERCULES/XENA/HOUSE MD/MEDICAL INVESTIGATION/slash*
Look out Miami, Greta Logan's in Town by Josette Grover
Rated: FRM
Synopsis: What happens when a crime lab has to deal with a botched upgrade
and a cranky comptuer tech? Trouble, especially if the tech is Greta Logan.
AN: The bunny howled the other night when I was watching an A & E CSI: Miami
marathon and I wondered: How would Horatio deal with a mouthy, opinionated,
cranky Greta? I asked if anybody would be interested in reading the story,
the general consensus was "are you nuts, of course we want to read it."
along with requests that Greta torment Stetler.
Characters: surprise
Warnings: m/f, m/m, MarySue

*CSI MIAMI/NCIS/slash*
1. Of Baseball Caps and PDAs by mjmcca
Rated: FRT
vacation OTHER than drink? Spoilers for NCIS 2.18 Bikini Wax Set
approximately the same time from for CSI:Miami but no specific spoilers
other than 3.01 Lost Son since Speed is gone and Ryan took his place.
Characters: Anthony Dinozzo, Eric Delko, Eric Delko, Eric Delko/Ryan Wolfe,
Eric Delko/Ryan Wolfe, Gibbs/DiNozzo, Ryan Wolfe, Ryan Wolfe
Warnings: Angst, Established couple, Hurt/Comfort, m/m

*CSI NEW YORK/slash*
1. Ode to Death by Tiffany F
Rated: FRAO
watching cartoons and a commercial came on. There is a case in here but it
takes second to the romance. I can't really explain more without giving it
all away. I don't own 'em, don't make any money from these. I just like
playing around.
Characters: Danny Messer, Danny Messer, Detective Don Flack, Detective Mack
Taylor aka Mac, Dr. Sheldon Hawkes, Dr. Sheldon Hawkes
Warnings: Established couple, graphic sex, Humor, m/m, PWP, slash
2. Of Police Cars and Disturbing Thoughts by Fruitbat
Rated: FRAO
Stella.
Characters: Detective Mack Taylor aka Mac, Other
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex

*DIE HARD (LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD)/slash*
1. Energized by Juli
Rated: FRAO
SUMMARY: John's not sure he approves of what Matt's drinking.
Characters: John McClane/Matt Farrell

*DR WHO/slash*
Jack, what did you get into this time? by Josette Grover
Rated: FRT
Synopsis: Jack gets into something he shouldn't have, and he and the Doctor
deal with the fallout.
Characters: Jack Harkness/Ninth Doctor
Warnings: Language, m/m

*DRESDEN FILES/slash*
1. With Friends Like These by LavenderJade
Rated: FRAO
Warnings: Smut, kink, more smut and more kink.
Characters: Harry Dresden/Bob
Warnings: Kinks, m/m

*DUKES OF HAZZARD/slash*
1. Friends or Lovers? by vinsmouse
Rated: FRT-17
Characters: Bo Duke, Other
Warnings: Angst, First Time, graphic sex, Language, slash, violence

*E! NEWS DAILY/hetero-slash
*1. Up To The Seventh Floor by Andrew Troy Keller
Rated: FRAO
Other Notes: This AU story is a birthday gift for Giuliana DePandi--who was
born on August 17th, 1974--and based on the Playmate of the Month pictorial
in the August 2005 issue of Playboy Magazine.
DePandi's surprise birthday party, Kristin Veitch invites the birthday girl
to go with her to a nearby hotel, where an unusual birthday gift is waiting
for Giuliana.
Warnings: Voyurism, female solo sex, female/female sex, male solo sex,
male/female sex, strong language
Characters: Giuliana DePandi/Kristin Veitch/Tamara Witmer
Warnings: AU, f/f, f/f/m, femslash, Language, m/f, Masturbation, Voyeurism

*EMPTY NEST/hetro-slash
*1. Dead-End Slump by Andrew Troy Keller
Rated: FRAO
goes to a photographer friend of his and let him do a nude pictorial of her
with two blonde beauties.
Warnings: Voyurism, female/female sex, female solo sex, male solo sex,
male/female sex, strong language
Characters: Barbara/f/m/f
Warnings: AU, f/f, f/f/m, femslash, Language, m/f, Masturbation, Voyeurism

*FIREFLY/slash
*1. Need by SlayerKnight2
Rated: FRAO
comfort comes from an unlikely source. Mal's POV
Characters: Mal/Jayne
Warnings: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Language, m/m, violence

*FUTURAMA/hetero*
1. Aboard The Planet Express Ship by Andrew Troy Keller
Rated: FRAO
both Fry and Bender look with wide eyes at a centerfold of Charlotte Kemp
just in time for them to get discovered by Leela.
Warnings: Strong language, graphic violence, voyurism, male solo sex,
male/female sex
Categories: Futurama, hetero fiction Characters: Fry/Leela
Warnings: graphic sex, het, Human/Alien coupling, Language, m/f,
Masturbation, violence, Voyeurism

*HALLOWEEN/general*
1. On The Run by americangrl69
Rated: FRT
Thorn cult.
Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, Drama, friendship, Incest, violence

*HARRY POTTER/STARGATE/general*
1. Heritage of the Ancients by wolfwalker
Rated: FRC
from. Ever wonder why the Ancients never sent out a rescue ship for their
brethern in the Pegasus Galaxy. Finding out his true heritage Harry found
out and now it is time to do something
Warnings: AU

*HARRY POTTER/STARGATE/slash*
1. A New Way of Life by KatrinaTOC
Rated: FRAO
up to the base when suddenly a figure appeared in front of the vehicle.
Twisting the steering wheel, Jack was able to turn the vehicle enough so it
didn't strike the person dead on but bumped them with the side. Getting out
to investigate Jack finds a young boy who couldn't be even 10 yrs old lying
on the road; his body covered with bruises. Believing that the child
teleported from a spaceship, Jack contacts SGC and have the boy brought to
the base.
Characters: Daniel Jackson, George S. Hammond, Harry Potter, Jack ONeill,
Lord Voldemort, Professor Albus Dumbledore, Remus Lupin, Samantha Carter,
Teal'c
Warnings: Abuse, anal sex, Angst, Child abuse, description of child abuse,
First Time, friendship, graphic sex, Human/Alien coupling, Hurt/Comfort,
Language, m/m, Masturbation, Oral sex, Romance, slash

*HOUSE MD/general*
Bumpy Ride by fanficwriter101
Rated: FRT-13
Characters: Dr. Gregory House, Dr. Robert Chase, Dr. Wilson
Warnings: violence

*HOUSE MD/slash*
Yellow Brick Road by Lopaka Tanu
Rated: FRC
..
WWII AU
Characters: Dr. Gregory House, Dr. Gregory House, Dr. Lisa Cuddy, Dr. Lisa
Cuddy, Dr. Robert Chase, Dr. Robert Chase, Dr. Wilson, Dr. Wilson,
Wilson/other
Warnings: Angst, AU, crackfic

*JAG/slash
*1. Coming Out by JAGSlashLady
Rated: FRAO
universe. Harm is promoted to Captain and Force Judge Advocate for Europe
and SE Asia in Naples. AJ moves there as well - ostensibly to spend some
time with his daughter, who reluctantly agrees to serve as a blind to keep
others from finding out the truth about the two men's relationship. But a
visiting Mattie discovers the truth and causes Harm to make a decision about
his life and future.
Characters: AJ Chegwidden/Harmon Rabb
Warnings: m/m

*JUSTICE LEAGUE/slash
*1. Super Catfight by Andrew Troy Keller
Rated: FRAO
Buddies, Mary Marvel goes to Midvale to invite Supergirl to join the team,
only to have them get into a fist-fight.
Warnings: Strong language, graphic violence, voyurism, female solo sex,
female/female sex
Characters: Mary Marvel/Supergirl
Warnings: AU, f/f, femslash, Language, Masturbation, violence, Voyeurism

*THE LAST LEGION/slash*
1. Sword by Python
Rated: FRT-17
Categories: The Last Legion
Characters: Ambrosinus/Demetrius
Preslash

*LAW AND ORDER:SVU/hetero-slash*
1. The Right Thing by Andrew Troy Keller
Summary:After she reads a newspaper article that Elliot's cousin has faxed
to him from Cleveland, Ohio, poor Olivia steps into another room and starts
to cry and its because of what has happened to her when she was
15-years-old.
Warnings:Strong language, drug use, voyurism, BDSM, male solo sex, female
solo sex, graphice violence, rape, male/female sex, female/female sex
Characters: Olivia/m/f
Warnings: AU, BDSM, f/f/m, graphic sex, het, Language, m/f, Masturbation,
Rape, Threesome, violence

*LEGION OF SUPER HEROES/hetero*
1. I Don't Want To Be Duo Damsel Anymore by Andrew Troy Keller
Rated: FRAO
to zap Shadow Lass, Shrinking Violet and Duo Damsel into the past, a sudden
surge of temporal energy causes Duo Damsel to get placed into another
dimension.
Warnings: Mind control, female solo sex, male solo sex, male/female sex,
strong language
Characters: Duo Damsel/m
Genres: Hetero Warnings: graphic sex, Language, m/f, Masturbation

*LETHAL WEAPON/SENTINEL/general
*Lethal Weapon in Cascade by Firestorm67
Rated: FRC
Characters: surprise

*LORD OF THE RINGS/slash*
1. Talking Through Cotton by GeeVee
Rated: FRC
Pip falls for a
fellow of the ship, the Shakespearean devices come to life!
Characters: Aragorn/Legolas, other male, Pippin

*LORD OF THE RINGS/THUNDERCATS/general
*Untitled Thundercats/Lord of the Rings by Kate R
Rated: FRT

*THE LOST WORLD/hetero-slash*
1. Quench by Python
Rated: FRT
conducting an experiment. -- Characters: Challenger/Roxton/Marguerite
Warnings: Threesome

*LOST WORLD/STARGATE ATLANTIS/slash*
1. Challenger and Finn's Big Adventure by Python
Rated: FRM
Challenger/Roxton, McKay/Beckett
Characters: Challenger/Roxton, Major John Sheppard, Major John Sheppard,
McKay/Beckett, McKay/Beckett, Teyla Emmagan, Teyla Emmagan

*MARY TYLER MOORE/slash
*1. To Ease Her Headache by Andrew Troy Keller
Rated: FRAO
bar for something to ease her headache, only to have her encounter a
beautiful blonde maiden whose name is Cynthia Gaynor.
Warnings: Drug use, voyurism, female solo sex, female/female sex, strong
language
Dedications: None so far.
Characters: Mary/o
Warnings: f/f, femslash, graphic sex, Language, Voyeurism

*MIGHTY DUCKS/slash*
Horror With Eyeballs by Joyful
Rated: FRM
Kenny-angst, and just over-all angst angst angst. And probably slash. And
Bash lovers of course, that's the law.
Warnings: Angst

*MUTANT X/slash
*1. A Change Of Seasons 2: The First Taste Of Snow by kylia
Rated: FRM
Warnings/Spoilers: Takes place after the ep 'In the Presence of Mine
Enemies' but before 'Crime of The New Century' and has slight spoilers for
'Lit Fuse'
Author's Notes: Second part of the 'Change of Seasons' series. Alternating
POV's
Dedication: To Liz. as always, and special thanks to Khalia for the beta.
Characters: Brennan/Jesse
2. Tapping Into Grief by White Raven
Rated: FRT-17
SUMMARY: Jesse needs to grieve but is unable to. Brennan knows an old trick
that might help.
Characters: Brennan/Jesse
Warnings: Character Death
3. A little piece of pointless fluff by JenCat004
Rated: FRT-17
SUMMARY: After another successful trouncing of Genomex, the team goes out to
party, with a twist.
Warnings: Humor
4. Touching (It's a love thing) by White Raven
Rated: FRT-17
SUMMARY: A PWP in which Brennan and Jesse discover how far their
relationship could possibly go
Characters: Brennan/Jesse
Warnings: m/m, PWP
5. As You Wish by Perpetual Motion
Rated: FRT
SUMMARY: Brennan's a little cryptic.
Characters: Brennan/Jesse
6. After the Fright by Perpetual Motion
Rated: FRC
haracters: Brennan/Jesse
Warnings: Language, m/m

*NCIS/general
*1. His Princess in All Stars by CJ aka WritinginCT
Rated: FRC
Gibbs/Kelly story Disclaimer: I don't own the recognizable characters I'm
just inspired by them. Hopefully they've had fun playing in my sandbox.
Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs

*NCIS/hetero
*1. He's Gibbs by CJ aka WritinginCT
Rated: FRT-13
Characters: Gibbs/Abby
Warnings: friendship, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Romance

*NCIS/hetero-slash*
1. Rules of Engagement by Ladyperidot
Rated: FRAO
Warning this is a dark story with BSDM themes and implied slash and lots of
angst.
Characters: Jethro Gibbs/f, Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo, original character,
Tonny DiNozzo/Abby
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU, BDSM, Dark Themes

*NCIS/slash
*1. Altered Reality by Gracie
Rated: FRM
and Tony after a car chase goes wrong.
Characters: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Genres: GenSlash Warnings: Hurt/Comfort
2. Tombs by Glenda
Rated: FRAO
Warning: Bad slash, some language
Pairing: Tony and Gibbs, and a surprise pairing of sorts
Characters: Gibbs/DiNozzo, surprise
3. Outside by Tabitha Llewellyn
Rated: FRC
and Tony after a car chase goes wrong.
Characters: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: Hurt/Comfort
11. Tombs by Glenda
Rated: FRAO
Warning: Bad slash, some language
Characters: Gibbs/DiNozzo, surprise
Warnings: Language, m/m
12. Dark side by oliver31
Rated: FRAO
Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
Warnings: AU
Series: Risks

*NCIS/CHARMED/slash
*1. The book of Dendeyra by Starlight
Rated: FRT
family, but when strange things are starting to happen during their new
case, Gibbs and the rest of the team will learn the real reason, why he hid
his heritage from them...
Warnings: AU, Fantasy, friendship, m/m, mild violence, Preslash, Romance,
slash, violence

*NCIS/JAG/slash*
1. Back To School (Sequel to Undercover Cover-Up) by BuffyAngel68
Rated: FRAO
complacent, thinking he's seen the last of the house. Big mistake...
Characters: A.J./Harm, Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: Adult Situations, D/s, First Time, foursome, graphic sex, Kinks,
Language, Masturbation, Oral sex, Toy Play

*NCIS/STARGATE/slash
*1. You Get What You Need, When You Need It by Glenda
Rated: FRAO
Warning: Swearing, same-sex sex, violence, crossover with SG-1
Tony and Daniel both have a bad romantic experience can they mend and find
love again in each other's arms.
Characters: Tony DiNozzo/Daniel Jackson
Warnings: graphic sex, violence

*NUMB3RS/slash
*1. The High Cost Of Education by IrenaAdler
Rated: FRM
Characters: Colby/Charlie
Warnings: Bondage, D/s

*ORIGINAL/general
*1. Lone by Anne Marsh
Rated: FRC

*ORIGINAL/slash
*1. J'rome Sautier & Joaqu'­n Navarro ' New Horizons. The End of the Story.
by Anna Belle
Rated: FRM
and werewolves in the wonderful city of Paris.
Warnings: Angst, D/s, DaddyKink, Dark Themes, Hurt/Comfort, Incest, m/m,
Rape, slash, torture, Underage

*OZ/slash*
1. I'm a Survivor by Alex
Rated: FRAO
Warnings: Will contain non-consensual material, language, violence, etc. all
errors are mine.

*PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN/slash*
1. Black Waters by Sheila
Rated: FRAO
the price?
WARNINGS: BIG TIME warnings on this one, folks! This is going to be a very
dark fic.
Characters: Jack Sparrow, Jack Sparrow/Will Turner, Will Turner
Warnings: Angst, Non-con, violence

*THE PROFESSIONALS/general*
1. Survival of the Fittest by LizzieH
Rated: FRC
worried whether they will be able to handle their demons or if their careers
with CI5 are over.
Characters: Bodie/Doyle
Warnings: friendship, Hurt/Comfort

*PSYCH/slash*
1. What Would You Do? If It Was Your Best Friend. by Lady Erin
Rated: FRT-17
intervene.
Characters: Carlton Lassiter, Shawn Spencer
Warnings: anal sex, Angst, Character Death, D/s, First Time, frottage,
graphic sex, Hurt/Comfort, Language, Oral sex, slash, suicide/mention of

*QUANTUM LEAP/slash*
1. When The Night Has Come by Marion H
Rated: FRAO
Summery: Sam's last leap and a big change for Al
Characters: Sam/Al

*SECRET ARMY/general
*1. Just One Call... by RedDragon30000
Rated: FRC
Lifeline, while Red Dragon gains a mentor and friend.
Submitted through Makebelieve_YG
Characters: Major Hans Dietrich Reinhardt, original character

*SENTINEL/general
*1. Reflections - Past and Present by Dusty Tyree
Rated: FRT
Characters: Blair Sandburg, Jim Ellison
Warnings: Angst
3. Vampire's Kiss by Firestorm67
Rated: FRC
Premise: Jim meets a myth
Characters: Jim Ellison, other female
Warnings: AU

*SENTINEL/slash
*1. Standing Sentinel by Fyrbyrd
Rated: FRT-17
SUMMARY: In the future Sentinels and Guides are a commodity, and they are
rare, especially Guides, where even criminal ones are not killed because
they can still be used as temporary Guides. This is the story of a Sentinel
and his temporary Guide.
Characters: Blair sandburg/omc, Jim Ellison/Blair Sandburg, Jim/omc
Warnings: AU, m/m, Non-con, violence
2. Bought by neichan
Rated: FRAO
relationship) I don't own them, just borrow them to play with. My
imagination can be dangerous at times.
News comes to Blair about someone he loves.
Characters: Jim/Blair
9. Yet Another Confusing, All-Dialogue Emmett Adventure! by sharilyn aka
eggscentric
Rated: FRT s
summary: yet another of my hard-to-follow dialogue only pieces in which
Blair iswhumped, Jim zones, etc. Features Emmett the emt, from a couple of
my previous fics
Characters: Blair Sandburg, Jim Ellison
Warnings: Angst, Language
10. Comfort's Touch by Lynt
Rated: FRAO
finally pushed into choosing a Sentinel.
S&G Fuq-Fest Wave 1 challenge 3, 32,
Categories: S_And_G_Fuq-Q-Fest
Characters: Jim/Blair
Warnings: AU
14. Life is a Bridge 6: Learning Curve by Lynt
Rated: FRT
SUMMARY: Follows on from Night Train. Some people just don't `get' Jim and
Blair's partnership. Set immediately following Night Train.
Characters: Blair Sandburg, Jim Ellison
Warnings: Angst
15. Doing His Job by Debbie
Rated: FRAO
those responsible.
Warnings: Blair angst and Jim hurt
Characters: Jim/Blair
Warnings: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, m/m
16. Blood by Round Robin Authors
Rated: FRT
Round Robin: revisited
I decided to contine Slery's work and have copied it into a new topic. The
first part is Slery's, the second mine.
Categories: M-Preg_Fuq-Q-Fest
Characters: Jim/Blair
Warnings: AU, hermaphrodite characters, m/m, MPreg
17. Discoveries by Round Robin Authors
Rated: FRT
round robin
Characters: Jim/Blair
Warnings: AU, hermaphrodite characters, m/m, MPreg

*SENTINEL/LEXX/slash
*1. Return Of Kincaid 2: Love Slave by peja
Rated: FRAO
run
PAIRING: Bair/Kai Blair/Kincaid..and dozens more....?
WARNING: Another rough one. Expect to see massive abuse of the adorable one.
RAPE is the word of the day here. As is TORTURE and ABUSE.
Characters: Blair/Kai, Blair/Kincaid, Kai/Stanley, Kai/Stanley, Other,
Other, Other
Warnings: Angst, AU, BDSM, Bondage, Dark Themes, description of rape,
Hurt/Comfort, Non-con, SlaveFic

*SEINFELD/slash*
Just Between Us Girls by Andrew Troy Keller
Rated: FRAO
Elaine suddenly bumps into one of Jerry's former girlfriends known as Marla,
who invites her to visit a newfound friend.
Warnings: Strong language, male solo sex, female solo sex, voyurism,
female/female sex
Dedications: None so far.
Characters: Elaine/Marla/Angelica Costello, George Costanza
Genres: Slash Warnings: AU, f/f, femslash, graphic sex, Language,
Masturbation, Voyeurism

*THE SHIELD/slash
*1. Secrets by Katt
Rated: FRAO
Authors Notes: - This is a special birthday fic I wrote for Whipper. It's
been several months in the making and I hope she enjoys it. She requested a
Childhood's Hours AU story, and as it was the universe she created I only
hope it lives up to her expectations.
This is an AU fic set in the universe created by Whipper. Here the
characters are all teenagers except for David and Claudette who are in their
twenties. Please read the warnings as it contains non-con
Characters: Vic/Dutch, Dutch/m
Genres: Slash Warnings: Abuse, AU, m/m, Non-con

*SMALLVILLE/hetero-slash
*1. Witness by Pirate Turner
Rated: FRT-17
she can't believe.
Characters: Chloe Sullivan, Clark/Lex/Lana
Warnings: m/m/f, Threesome

*SMALLVILLE/slash
*1. Your Light, Your Strength, My Salvation by Pirate Turner
Rated: FRT
would shock Lana, Chloe, and even Pete? AU future fic.
Characters: Clark/Lex
Warnings: AU

*SPACE 1999/hetero-slash*
The Memory Creature by Andrew Troy Keller
Rated: FRAO
Earth-like planet, both Tony and Helena discover a strange new creature that
has something to share with them.
Warnings: Drug use, mind control, voyurism, male/female sex, female solo
sex, female/female sex, male solo sex, strong language
Characters: Helena/Tony/f
Warnings: f/f/m, femslash, graphic sex, het, hetero and slash, Language,
Masturbation, Voyeurism

*STAR TREK ENTERPRISE/general*
1. Enterprise 'Special Edition' Season 4 by Odon
Rated: FRM
Characters: surprise
Warnings: Humor

*STAR WARS/slash
*1. Forbidden by Raythe
Rated: FRAO
dream again of his father, including one dream wherein his father is his
lover. Vader discovers his son's forbidden desire and offers to make the
dream a reality. But that is only the beginning, for Vader and Luke together
fulfill the prophecy of the Balance of the Force. New, greater Force powers
develop in both of them. Fearful of what this new future will bring, now
that Luke refuses to kill his father, Obi Wan seeks another to destroy them
both.
Warnings: Incest

*STARGATE/hetero*
1. So They Lied by CJ aka WritinginCT Rated: FRT-13 [Reviews - 1]
thinking? Did she have an ally? And if so, where can that symbiote be found?

Characters: Janet Frasier, original character, other
Warnings: Adult Situations

*STARGATE/slash
*1. Hoops by Orrymain
Rated: FRT-17
the Goa'uld-caused damage really is, something causes Sam to become
unconscious long enough for someone to place her inside a mysterious bed
chamber.
Warnings: Mind control, voyurism, transgender, female solo sex, male solo
sex, female/female sex, male/female sex, strong language
Characters: original character, Samantha Carter
Warnings: AU, f/f, femslash, Gender-Bender, graphic sex, Language,
Masturbation, Voyeurism

*STARGATE/STARGATE ATLANTIS/slash*
1. Ancient Vampires by Bj Jones
Rated: FRAO
hunts down the Ancient
Characters: Jack ONeill/Daniel Jackson, Sheppard/McKay
Warnings: AU

*STARGATE ATLANTIS/general
*One Chance by Telcontar
Rated: FRC
Characters: Ronon

*STARGATE ATLANTIS/slash
*1. Coming Home by Xanthe
Rated: FRAO
Characters: John Sheppard/Rodney McKay, John Sheppard/Rodney McKay
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, BDSM, Bondage, D/s, Dark Themes, Domestic
Discipline, Established couple, First Time, graphic sex, Hurt/Comfort,
Kinks, m/m, S&M, slash, Spanking

*STARSKY AND HUTCH/general
*1. This Can't be Happening by Davids Kaz
Rated: FRC
Characters:Starsky And Hutch
Warnings: Hurt/Comfort

*SUPERNATURAL/slash
*1. XIII. Unshaken Faith by shorts
Rated: FRAO
against demons. John Winchester and his son Sam are Shadowen—magical beings
who chose to aid humans in the war against the demons. Can these beings from
different sides of the supernatural world come together? Note: I took some
major liberties with the story-line to make this fic work. I apologize if
that offends anyone, but remember this is AU.
haracters: Dean Winchester/Sam Winchester, John Winchester/Bobby Singer
Warnings: Angst, AU, Dark Themes, Fantasy, First Time, Gender-Bender, het,
m/m
16. Unexpected Strength by Sam
Rated: FRAO
Dean doing everything to help his brother/formal lover, unaware of the
consequence of his action.
Characters: Bobby Singer, Bobby Singer, Dean Winchester/Sam Winchester, Dean
Winchester/Sam Winchester, John Winchester, John Winchester, other femail
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU, Dark Themes, description of rape,
Domestic violence, Established couple, graphic sex, Hurt/Comfort, Incest,
Kinks, m/m, Non-con, Rape, Romance, slash, torture, violence
19. Shadow Lands by Linda Atkinson
Rated: FRAO
against demons. John Winchester and his son Sam are Shadowen—magical beings
who chose to aid humans in the war against the demons. Can these beings from
different sides of the supernatural world come together? Note: I took some
major liberties with the story-line to make this fic work. I apologize if
that offends anyone, but remember this is AU.
Characters: Dean Winchester/Sam Winchester, John Winchester/Bobby Singer
Warnings: Angst, AU, Dark Themes, Fantasy, First Time, Gender-Bender, het,
m/m
20. Thanks for the Memories by Little Wing
Rated: FRAO
A lot of the dialogue for the opening scene comes directly from the script
for Dead Man's Blood. John and the boys are separated during the raid on the
nest, and both Sam and Dean are kidnapped by the vampires. John calls Bobby
for assistance in finding the boys. Once John and Bobby find the vampires'
new nest John discovers that things have gone horribly wrong.
Characters: Dean Winchester/Sam Winchester, Demon Dean, Demon Sam, John
Winchester/Bobby Singer, John Winchester/Demon Dean, other
Warnings: Abuse, anal sex, Angst, AU, Character Death, Dark Themes,
Excessive violence, Incest, m/m, Masturbation, OOC [Out of Character], Rape
23. That Which We Covet by Sam
Rated: FRAO
Rating: FRAO - slash, incest, graphic sex, implied non-con, demons, language
Prompt: If sometimes dreams come true, them what of our nightmares?
Kink: Dream lovers/succubi (incubi)
Characters: Dean Winchester/Sam Winchester
Warnings: Angst, Incest, m/m

*SWAT KATS/general*
1. A MEDIEVAL NIGHTMARE by ulyferal
Rated: FRT
secret he really wishes he didn't know. A
Characters: Calico Briggs, Commander Ulysses Feral, Lt Commander Steele,
Razor (Jake Clawson), T-Bone (Chance Furlong)
Warnings: AU, Drama, mild violence

*SWAT KATS/hetero
*1. VIPER'S REVENGE by ulyferal
Rated: FRT-17
his life forever. How does he learn to cope and is there a cure?
Characters: Calico Briggs, Commander Ulysses Feral, Dr Konway, Felina Feral,
Lt Commander Steele, Mayor Manx, Razor (Jake Clawson), T-Bone (Chance
Furlong), The Sergeant
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU, Drama, mild violence

*SWAT KATS/slash*
1. Trials of Motherhood, Continued by ulyferal
Rated: FRAO
relationship with an old flame. Dimension One Felina flirts with Razor and
her uncle has a second kitten.
Characters: Calico Briggs, Commander Ulysses Feral, Felina Feral, Lt
Commander Steele, Mayor Manx, original character, Razor (Jake Clawson),
T-Bone (Chance Furlong), The Sergeant
Warnings: AU, Established couple, First Time, graphic sex, hermaphrodite
characters, MPreg
5. A MEDIEVAL NIGHTMARE by ulyferal
Rated: FRT
Tiger's Mate' world. In this short story the kittens trip to the doctors
ends up in terror for two of them. SWAT Kats and Tailspin Crossover.
Characters: Commander Ulysses Feral, Felina Feral, Razor (Jake Clawson),
T-Bone (Chance Furlong), The Sergeant

*SWAT KATES/hetero-slash*
1. SWAT KAT (MATURE) DRABBLES, Cont. by ulyferal
Rated: FRAO
stories.
Categories: SWAT Kats, the, hetero fiction, slash fiction Characters: Calico
Briggs, Commander Ulysses Feral, original character, Razor (Jake Clawson),
T-Bone (Chance Furlong)
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU, Established couple, graphic sex,
hermaphrodite characters, Humor, m/m, MPreg, Rape, Romance, slash

*TEEN TITANS/hetero-slash*
Small Change
Super-Villains, the Cheetah asks Wonder Girl to be the photographer on her
nude photo-shoot for Playboy Magazine.
Warnings: Strong language, voyurism, female solo sex, female/female sex,
male solo sex, male/female sex
Characters: Wonder Girl/Cheetah/Kid Flash
Warnings: AU, f/f, Language, m/f, Masturbation, Threesome, Voyeurism

*TOP CAT/slash*
1. THE MODEL AND THE STREET CAT by ulyferal Rated: FRAO [Reviews - 0]
series which premiered in 1961 and ran for 30 episodes and which remains one
of the studio's most enduring creations.)
The central character, Top Cat (his friends call him TC) is the leader of a
gang of Manhattan alley cats: Fancy Fancy, Spook, Benny, Brain, and Choo
Choo.
In this story, Top Cat goes looking for something more intense than a
friendly night with a she cat to pass the evening so he heads to the upper
west side for a little male sex and finds a treasure that will change his
life.
Warnings: AU, graphic sex, m/m, slash

*TORCHWOOD/slash
*A Truthful Man by lilithangel
Rated: FRC
years since he left The Hub and some things have changed but others haven't.
Characters: Ianto Jones, Jack Harkness, Owen Harper, tenth doctor, Toshiko
Sato
Warnings: Character Death, m/m

*TRANSFORMERS/slash
*1. The Romance No One Saw Coming by DarkAngelLillith
Rated: FRM
Warnings: Adult Situations, Established couple, Rape, Romance, slash

*THE TROLLENBERG TERROR/slash
*1. The Terror by Python
Rated: FRAO
eventually FRAO
Characters: Alan Brooks/Phillip Truscott

*V THE SERIES/BATTLESTAR GALACTICA 2003/general*
1. The Fate Of Julie Parrish by mbozzo
Rated: FRC
during her conversion attempt, or did she? The answer may surprise you.
Warnings: AU
Series: Humanforms

*WITHOUT A TRACE/slash
*1. Morning by SoBlonde
Rated: FRM
Warnings: anal sex, graphic sex, PWP, Rimming, slash

*XFILES/slash*
1. Finding The Truth by Dakota
Rated: FRT
Warning: Angst, AU, preslash, its up to you guys if this story continues to
the slash
Characters: Skinner/Krycek
Warnings: Angst

*XMEN/general*
1. In the groove by sablerose2 and purpledodah
Rated: FRC
Categories: Logan_RemyArchive,
Poetry
2. 1,2 by sablerose2
Rated: FRC
happy if anyone would like to add to it or make a story of it or just make a
WP. Just feel free to run with any and all. But most of all PLEASE have
FUN!!!
Categories: Logan_RemyArchive
Poetry
4. Hands by sablerose2
Rated: FRC
Author Note's : Any and all drabbles and poems I send out would make me and
my muse happy if anyone would like to add to it or make a story of it or
just make a WP. Just feel free to run with any and all. But most of all
PLEASE have FUN!!!
Categories: Logan_RemyArchive
5. Body Art by sablerose2
Rated: FRC
Author Note's : Any and all drabbles and poems I send out would make me and
my muse happy if anyone would like to add to it or make a story of it or
just make a WP. Just feel free to run with any and all. But most of all
PLEASE have
Categories: Logan_RemyArchive
6. In loves light by sablerose2
Rated: FRC
Author Note's : Any and all drabbles and poems I send out would make me and
my muse happy if anyone would like to add to it or make a story of it or
just make a WP. Just feel free to run with any and all. But most of all
PLEASE have FUN!!!
Categories: Logan_RemyArchive
Poetry Angst

*XMEN/slash*
1. Cry by Matt
Rated: FRC
Characters: Logan/Remy
Genres: Poetry
2. Brand New Yesterday by SisterWine
Rated: FRAO
in history.
Characters: Logan/other, Logan/Remy
3. Scent by Matt
Rated: FRC
Author Note's : I'm ready for autumn
Disclaimer : Pure enjoyment, for me and the ones I wish to share it with.
Categories: Logan_RemyArchive
Characters: Logan/Remy
4. More Than Words by Jukebox
Rated: FRC
Notes: Inspired by a song of the same name, but not anywhere near as cool
face for the first time.
Disclaimer: The X-Men belong to Marvel and 20th Century Fox. No money being
made or exchanged, no profit whatsoever. Rhythm Mackensie is MINE! Hands
off! Natera Rose is on loan from Wolverine6claws. Like Rhythm is mine,
Natera Rose is his, PAWS OFF!
Categories: Logan_RemyArchive
Characters: Logan/Remy, Logan/Remy/Bobby, Logan/Storm, original characters,
Other
8. Quicksand by James Logan Howlett
Rated: FRC
Categories: Logan_RemyArchive
Characters: Logan/Remy
12. Two body's by sablerose2
Rated: FRC
Author Note's: Any and all drabbles and poems I send out would make me and
my muse happy if anyone would like to add to it or make a story of it or
just make a WP. Just feel free to run with any and all. But most of all
PLEASE have FUN!!!
Categories: Logan_RemyArchive
Characters: Logan/Remy

*CHALLENGE
*Read at Your Own Risk Challenge #5 by Python
Rated: FRC
Categories: Fandom oriented Challenge

http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
TO MY READERS: In an attempt to improve my story output, I've challenged
myself to write something for each of my lists and post something new every
couple days. At this time I'm only writing stories and WIPs that are
requested, so if you have something you want added to, you know how to get
it...

1. Post me a 5-10 word improv
2. Request a new chapter/sequel to your favorite current story
3. Send me a simple challenge in any fandom.