[Makebelieve] Fic: Chills (S&J) Heyes/Curry

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 15:35:02 PDT 2008

Chills
by PEJA

Fandom: Alias Smith and Jones
pairings: Curry/Heyes
portrayed by Ben Murphy/Peter Duel
Rating: FRM
Warnings: PWP
Author's Note: I'm skimming posts from long ago and someone made this
comment about something or other, and this is what it led to. Written in
minutes, kind of a brainstorm that exploded on the screen

"I just felt a chill run down my spine, and it isn't even Halloween yet."

Heyes slanted curry a glance, one dark brow arched over twinkling brown
eyes. "Hm? Why ya mumbling, Kid?  What did you say?"

Curry shook his head, tugging his quickly tightening jeans and scowling.

"Do you have to do that?"

Heyes looked down ad the pistol in his hand, continuing to rub a soft cloth
over the barrel. "What? Clean my gun?" He rubbed the barrel a couple more
times, completely clueless to what was aggravating his partner. "Yeah, I
need to do this. Can't have it misfiring at an inopportune moment, can we?"

"Misfire," Curry groaned, willing his groin to sleep. "God damnit."

Heyes slid his gun into his holster, concern stamped on his lean features.
"You sick or something?"

"Lovesick, apparently." Curry mumbled.  "Not so sure."

"Kid..?"

Curry met his probing gaze with anguished eyes. "You ever..." he swallowed
hard, stalling for time. "You ever think about..." His eyes dropped and he
choked out, "Fuckingaguy?"

Heyes' brows shot into his hairline. "Excuse me?"

Curry through himself on the ground and rolled over, giving Heyes his back.
"Never mind."

"Oh hell no," Heyes sprang over the fire, dragging curry over on his back,
His hands clamped down on Curry's arms, holding the man still as he stared
down into the shadowed blue. "You don't drop a load like that on me then
duck for cover. What man are you wanting to ...to..."

Curry's skin warmed under Heyes' intense glare. "You."

"Me?" heys demanded, his eyes glowing. "Me?"

"Yeah, you."

"Just like that? Out of the blue?"

"Seems like it."

"You drunk?"

"Sober as a judge."

"Got a fever?"

"Only a lustful one."

Heyes rocked back on his heels, staring at his partner. "Maybe someone
slipped you something?"

Curry huffed his growing impatience. "Not likely since we've been alone out
here for a couple days."

Heyes raked both hands through his hair, a grin blossoming over his face.
"So, what gets your cock boiling about me?"

Curry blinked once. Twice. And again, before his own lips curved with
pleasure. "You're sexy."

Heyes giggled. not a deep manly chuckle, but an honest to gawd girlly
giggle. "You think I'm sexy."

"You're not mad?"

Rather than answer, Heyes leaned forward, covering his friend's body with
his own and claiming his lips while his hand sought out the proof of
Currry's desire, drawing a low groan from the blond.  "Nope," he said
several heartbeats and lots of kissing later, "Not mad."

END

Like it?Hate it? either way, drop a coin in the Feedback meter and complete
the circle of fiction
The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us