[Makebelieve] wwomb updates going private post (please read)

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 08:45:20 PDT 2008

*I'll no longer be posting updates to the lists.*

anyone who would like to keep getting them in their email, contact me
privately at makebelievearchive at gmail.com and I'll send you the updates
direct.

If you prefer, you can find the daily story updates, fandom/character
additions and other alerts on the news section of the archive
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/news.php.

In the case of the challenges, Its my intention to post several challenges
to the archive a day, unless something prevents it.  Rather than sending
mass posts for these I'm also taking requests at the addie above from folks
who would like to get the various challenges I develop privately.  Just so
you know, I will be posting to about half a dozen active lists where the
authors have actually made use of these ideas, including AdoptAPlotbunny and
makebelieve, with fandom specific challenges going out to those lists that
address that fandom.

Otherwise the challenges will still be posted to the news section for one
week, then forwarded to the challenge page.
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/challenges.php
A link to fandom specific challenges can be found through a link on the
fandom index page as well so you can browse by fandom instead of going
through the hundreds of challenges listed

That said, I hope folks will step out of the shadows and shake up the quiet
lists with list specific discussion, challenges and stories. A list is only
good if the sibs participate.

The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us