[Makebelieve] Fic: Riding the Unicorn - PotC - Jack Sparrow/Will Turner - FRAO. PWP

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 18:41:29 PST 2008

Riding the Unicorn
Author: PEJA
Email: makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Author's websites: http://peja1956.livejournal.com and
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewuser.php?uid=1
Fandom: Pirates Of the Caribbean
Pairing: Jack Sparrow/Will Turner
Portrayed by: Johnny Depp/Orlando Bloom
Category: ficlet
Rating: FRAO. PWP
Spoilers: nope
Series/Sequel:nope
Brief Summary: Will helps Jack fulfill a childhood wish
Warnings: Jack insanity.
Notes/acknowledgments: written for the 'ForeverInDisney' December challenge.
Characters choosen..well duh...word..Unicorn
Notes 2: This is my first PotC. If its not well received, its probably also
the last, I have far too many fandoms, so you like, you know what to do.
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Disclaimers: PotC belongs to someone...but not me. The stroy idea was from
the ForeverInDisney list. the story itself coms from my own warped muse.
Blame them not me
Archive: Yes, but ask first, include the complete story & header and provide
a URL to the archive
Forwarding to other lists: Okay, but keep my name and headers attached. A
heads up would be nice as well.

Jack Sparrow pillowed his head on the body next to him, gently caressing the
velvet soft towering horn that floated before his rum soaked eyes. "So
pretty," he crooned in a sing-song voice. "So sweet."

The body beneath his head made a snickering sound, a tender hand stroking
through his dark hair.

"I always wanted a unicorn, you know? A brilliantly beautiful, sparkling
magical unicorn."

The body beneath him shifted slightly, twisting so his horn glistened
against Jack's lips. Jack chuckled darkly and blow a soft breath over the
rigid tower.

The creature beneath his head moaned softly, thrusting his horn against the
delicious warmth of Jack's lips.

"Used to imagine wrapping that pretty horn in bright ribbons. "Jack twisted
up enough to run his tongue in a lazy circling up and up, round and round.

Fingers tightened in his hair, holding him against the throbbing flesh when
he would move away.

"Me dear ole' mom," Jack murmured. "Used to say you catch a unicorn, crush
the horn into powder and drink it down and love will come to you forever."
Jack scrapped his teeth over the pulsating tower of flesh.

The creature whelped. Those confining fingers guiding Jack where his
attentions did the most good.

"Gonna drink it down now," Jack whispered, blowing his hot breath against
the horn's crown. He took the horn in his mouth, shifting so he could stared
into his beloved unicorns sensual eyes.

Will groaned out his name as Jack swallowed his horn down. Jack had been
playing a siren's song with him so long he exploded into his captain's mouth
with a glorious shout.

Jack continued to lap at the precious horn in his mouth long seconds after
Will collapsed into the sensations of desire spent, finally letting the
relaxed flesh slip away when Will began to play in his hair once more.
"Gotta let me dear ole' mom know its not the powdered horn that matters, but
the sweet elixir in the blowing." he sighed as Will tugged him up his body
for a deep and loving kiss.

end

FEEDBACK ....is a gift. Spread the love

The MB Archive http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php invites you to
expand your reader base by uploading to the site or posing direct
submissions to the makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Betas register your services on the MB site thru Your Account page.
The "News section" http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/news.php includes
"New Fandoms & Characters", "New Challenges", "New MLs" and  weekly  "Fandom
Call challenges
Challenges are permanently posted to
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/challenges.php
A complete list of hosted <b>Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs at
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252