[Makebelieve] Fic: The Slave 11 - XFiles - Krycek/ - slavefic

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 00:37:50 PST 2008

The Slave 11
by PEJA

Fandom: XFiles
Pairing: Krycek/m
Portrayed by: (optional)Nicholas Lea/ Other characters: Special Agent Fox
Mulder (David Duchovny), Special Agent Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson),
Assistant Director Walter Skinner (Mitch Pileggi)
Category: Slash
Rating: FRM
Spoilers: none
Series/Sequel: part 11 of "The Slave"
Brief Summary: Fear, thy name is Alex
Warnings: overall BDSM, torture. Really dark nastiness happening
Notes/acknowledgments: This one is dedicated to all the readers who have
sent me the wonderful comments. I really appreciate knowing someone is
reading what I write...Amazed, mind, but very appreciative.
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Disclaimers: not mine.
Archive: Yes, but ask first, include the complete story and provide a URL to
the archive
Forwarding to other lists: Okay, but keep my name and headers attached. A
heads up would be nice as well.
Previous chapters can be read at http://peja1956.livejournal.com/118762.html.
Just follow the links at the end of the chapters

Confusion flowed over Alex as he stared at the man who owned him. Why would
he refuse to pleasure himself? Previous experience told him that the masters
never denied themselves when it came to matters of the flesh. And Master's
body proved that he desired this body.

"I am without disease, sir." Alex whispered. "Thralls are tested every two
months to ensure we do not infect the clients."

"Its not a question of your health, boy." Walter pushed to his feet, putting
space between him and the kneeling, naked man. "I won't take advantage of
you."

"Advantage?" Alex felt fear well up inside him. "Of a thrall?" A new thought
hit him. Master seemed to know very little of how a thrall was to be
treated. Was he a true keeper?

Master had said he would free him. Was that the problem? Was master really
an abolitionist? A shudder ran through his body. He had heard stories in the
pens of thralls set free. Had actually seen several return to the keepers,
begging to be reclaimed.

Thralls, if they had ever had it, lost the knowledge to live outside the
society of slavery in retraining. For a thrall, it was simple. The masters
cared for them. Saw to it they had food when they were hungry. A bed, even
if it was only a thin sheet and blanket, to crawl into after the days work
was complete. They made sure the thralls slept when it was time, got up when
they were supposed to. Protected and cared for them.

Setting a thrall free was a death sentence. A slow, terrifying death.

"This one was valuable to the master for the knowledge that was supposed to
be known to the thrall," Alex reasoned aloud, his voice flat. "This one has
lost the life that had been Alex Krycek. This one can not tell Master what
he wants to know. This thrall is without value without the knowledge Master
requires." He nodded to himself, coming to the answers that would explain
the confusion. "Master does not really want this one. Master will cast this
one out." He nodded to himself. "This one will...die."

Unless...

"Master."

Walter had been listening to the softly spoken reasoning. Some small part of
him wanted to deny what Alex had said, but would he be telling the truth.

"What's on your mind, boy?"

"Please, sir, do not cast this one out."

"Alex.."

"This one can bring you profit," Alex spoke quickly.

"Just exactly how would you do that, Alex?"

"There is an auction at the warehouse every day at noon. Allow this one to
go on the block."

"Sell you?"

Alex eyes veiled and he nodded. "Th--This one is strong. This one will
pleasure the buyers many times over, whatever might drive up the price this
one might bring. I swear, there will be many who would find this one's
abilities attractive."

"You propose to whore yourself to convince someone of your worth."

Alex nodded eagerly. "If that is what the masters wish." He ducked his head.
"This one is well versed in the ways of pleasure. Both the sensual and the
pleasures of pain and humiliation."

"I asked you not to address yourself as this one, Alex." Walter reminded.

Alex blinked rapidly, "This one....I..." A small frustratd whimper parted
Alex' lips.

"Is this what you want, Alex?"

"I?" He shook his head in confusion. "A thrall exists to please the master."

"Do you want to be sold at this auction, Alex?" Walter asked again, gently.

Alex' smile fell short, wavering into a shrug. "Master desires this one
gone. This one exists to please the master."

Skinner studied the other man, mulling over the things Alex had said. His
lips turned down in distaste at the idea of Alex going to someone else.
Being used for sex like a common prostitute. Or worse. "You will stay."

"Master?"

"No more discussion, thrall." He said, stressing Alex' imagined station in
life. "You belong to me. You accepted that you belong to me. End of story."

end this part

FEEDBACK ...is a gift. Share the love.

The MB Archive http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php invites you to
expand your reader base by uploading to the site or posing direct
submissions to the makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Betas register your services on the MB site thru Your Account page.
The "News section" http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/news.php includes
"New Fandoms & Characters", "New Challenges", "New MLs" and  weekly  "Fandom
Call challenges
Challenges are permanently posted to
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/challenges.php
A complete list of hosted <b>Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs at
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252