[Makebelieve] wrenfic: Daniel's Stargate 13-14 - Jack, young Daniel

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 20:56:47 PST 2008

Fandom: Stargate
Characters: Jack, Young Daniel
Rating: FRT
brilliant boy
Category: Wren fic - anyone can post the next seg
Genre: currently Gen, open for change
Previous chapters posted to
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=41042&warning=FRC

Daniel's Stargate
by Teddy & Peja...anyone else???

Part 13
by Arawa

When Jack entered the huge room Daniel was working in, he was talking a mile
a minute with Dr Langford. He could really go when the subject was right and
it didn't seem to matter if anyone was listening to him, he just kept on
talking. There were elaborate drawings all over the walls and floor in chalk
as well as papers everywhere.

Dr Langford turned to Jack. "He's done it. It's taken us two years to get
this far and he's taken 2 weeks to solve it. It actually seems he solved it
two days after he got here but he hadn't finished translating the rest of
the symbols yet. Time to tell General West."

Part 14
by PEJA

"General, its a crazy idea," Jack growled. "I won't do it."

"You will do it." The stern faced man commanded. "That boy could be
invaluable."

"We have no way of knowing what we're going to encounter going through that
damn ring. Daniel isn't equipped to handle life here. How the hell do you
think he can deal with..." Jack's hand sliced the air. "Whatever is on the
other side."

end part 14

Anyone wanna take the next part?
Anyone reading?

FEEDBACK is a gift...Share the love

The MB Archive http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php invites you to
expand your reader base by uploading to the site or posing direct
submissions to the makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Betas register your services on the MB site thru Your Account page.
The "News section" http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/news.php includes
"New Fandoms & Characters", "New Challenges", "New MLs" and  weekly  "Fandom
Call challenges
Challenges are permanently posted to
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/challenges.php
A complete list of hosted <b>Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs at
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252