[Makebelieve] wrenfic: Grease Is The Way We Are Feeling - Jack/Ianto, Owen, Tosh/Gwen, possible

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 16:10:53 PST 2008

I'm offering this as a wren, so if anyone wants to contrib, go for it. If
not...well,I love my baby so...

Grease Is The Way We Are Feeling
by PEJA

Fandom: Torchwood
Pairing: Jack/Ianto, Owen
Portrayed by: John Barrowman/Gareth David-Lloyd, Burn Gorman
Category: Slash
Rating: anyone's guess, but FRT for now
Spoilers: only superficial at the very most. I bought the Grease soundtrack
starring John Barrowman in Travolta's role
Series/Sequel:
Brief Summary: Jack has an accident, with unusual results
Warnings: general weirdness.
Notes/acknowledgments: Written for WWOMB archive's 24 hour prompt - "Welcome
to creepy town"
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Disclaimers: Jack and the Torchwood belong to their creators. The general
strangeness is all mine
Archive: Yes, but ask first, include the complete story and provide a URL to
the archive
Forwarding to other lists: Okay, but keep my name and headers attached. A
heads up would be nice as well.
Previous chapters found at:
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=41043

Part 3
by PEJA

Several hours, and a hundred or so web cam shots later, Ianto and Jack slept
like kittens wrapped up in a tangle of arms legs and various other body
parts in the middle of the floor.

Tosh and Gwen had settled down to work once the show wound down. Owen, on
the other hand had sat down next to Ianto and Jack, taking pulses, sticking
a thermomitor in Jack's ear. In general, doing his doctor act. "Jack's got a
temp. 103." he said to no one in paricular.

"That's a surprise?" Gwen grinned laciviously. "He's just run a five hour
sex marathon. Be amazed if Ianto doesn't have some injuries that I don't
even wanna think about."

Owen threw her an equally scandalous smile and wink. "Ah, but how he got
them."

"You just going to leave them lying there with their all togethers hanging
out." Tosh snipped.

"Like you haven't seen it all already." Owen tossed Jack's trousers at her
and she caught them with one hand, laying them across her lap and stroking
the cloth with a caressing hand. "I seem to recall you having our hands in
some..interesting places quite a few times during the show."

Tosh shrugged. "I don't know what you mean."

"Yeah," Owen nodded, then tossed Gwen a 'Tell me another one' wink.

Shrugging, Tosh turned back to her console. "Whatever."

end part 3
anyone up to the next bit?

FEEDBACK is a gift...Share the love

The MB Archive http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php invites you to
expand your reader base by uploading to the site or posing direct
submissions to the makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Betas register your services on the MB site thru Your Account page.
The "News section" http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/news.php includes
"New Fandoms & Characters", "New Challenges", "New MLs" and  weekly  "Fandom
Call challenges
Challenges are permanently posted to
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/challenges.php
A complete list of hosted <b>Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs at
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252