[Makebelieve] OT deleted list reactived (SlashSlashSlash)

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 21:34:29 PST 2008

I just re-created an old list I hope some of you might like to come play in
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SlashSlashSlash/
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
TO MY READERS: In an attempt to improve my story output, I've challenged
myself to write something for each of my lists and post something new every
couple days. At this time I'm only writing stories and WIPs that are
requested, so if you have something you want added to, you know how to get
it...

1. Post me a 5-10 word improv
2. Request a new chapter/sequel to your favorite current story
3. Send me a simple challenge in any fandom.