[Makebelieve] wwomb update 2/2-2/8 - reader count reactived - list unsub info

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 11:26:28 PST 2008

Last two days are kinda short on stories. My computer breathed its last on
thrus so we had to go out and get a new one Fri..Luckily one of the big
chains was going out of business and I was able to pick up a Vista pro and
flatscreen for a little over $500. Once my son in law moves the hard drive
from the old one into this one I should be back up to speed.

That said, on to the update....

*IMPORTANT INFO: Reader Count now available
*Wanted to let you all know that Walter has fixed the reader count so now we
can follow our story hits. To find out how many times your story has been
opened, click into your bio page and "View stats"

*6 new stories added on 2/8*

*HETERO - 1*
[Television] Criminal Minds

*HETERO-SLASH - 1
*[xovers] NCIS/Stargate SG1

*SLASH - 4*
[other] Original fic
[anime] Naruto
[Movies] Star Wars
{Television} Yes, Prime Minister

*11 new stories added on 2/7*

*GENERAL - 2*
[television] Emergency
[television] High Mountain Rangers
*SLASH - 9*
[xovers] Buffy/Crow/First Wave
[xovers] Buffy/Angel/Harry Potter/NCIS
[xovers] CSI/CSI:Miami
[television] Hawaii Five-0
[xovers] Hercules/Xena
[television] Heroes
[television] NCIS
[xovers] Without a Trace/Adventure Inc
[television] Xena: Warrior Princess

*Stories posted on 2/07 submitted through..
*todays stories come to you from various wonderful contribing independent
authors as well as from stories submitted to these lists....

http://lists.squidge.org/index.html/info/makebelieve

*New characters added 02/07*

[Television] Xena: Warrior Princess - Ares/Joxer/Apollo; Apollo

 *20 new stories added 2/6*

*GENERAL - 4
*[Television] Emergency
[Television] Seaquest (2)
[Television] Supernatural
*HETERO - 1*
[XOVER] MacGyver/Magnificent 7/NCIS

*SLASH - 15*
[xover] Anita Blake/HerculesXena
[xover] Buffy/NCIS/Sentinel
[xover] Hercules/Xena
[Television] The Lone Gunmen
[Television] NCIS (2)
[Television] NCIS/Stargate
[Television] Numb3rs
[Television] The Sentinel
[Television] Smallville
[Television] The SWAT Kats
[Television] Xena: Warrior Princess (4)

*Stories posted on 2/06 submitted through..
http://lists.squidge.org/index.html/info/makebelieve

as well as the groups deleted by YG ...seaquestdsv and
TheLoneGunmenSlash...which I still have on my harddrive thanks to PGOffline.
seaquestdsv has been rebuilt under the name
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SeaquestFantasiesForAdults

*20 new stories added 02/05*

*GENERAL -2*
[xovers] Buffy/Anita Blake/Harry Potter
[Television] emergency

*HETERO - 1*
[Television] Seaquest

*HETERO-SLASH - 1*
[Xovers] Criminal Minds/CSI Miami/Hercules/House M.D/Magnificent 7/Medical
Investigation/NCIS/Xena

*SLASH - 16*
[Television] Amazing Stories /new/
[xover] Criminal Minds/CSI Miami/Hercules/House M.D/Magnificent 7/Medical
Investigation/NCIS/Xena
[Television] Hawaii Five-0
[Television] The Lone Gunmen - 3
[Television] NCIS - 4
[xovers] NCIS/Medical Investigation
[xovers] Navy NCIS/Stargate SG1
[Television] SWAT Kats
[Television] Xena - 2
[Additional list archives - logan/remy] XMen

*New fandoms added 01/05*

[Television] Amazing Stories
{Comics} Brenda Starr: Reporter - cast
[xovers] Smallville/Brenda Starr: Reporter - Clark/Brenda; Clark/o

*Stories posted on 2/05 submitted through..
*todays stories come to you from various wonderful contribing independent
authors as well as from stories submitted to these lists....

http://lists.squidge.org/index.html/info/makebelieve

as well as the groups deleted by YG ...seaquestdsv and
TheLoneGunmenSlash...which I still have on my harddrive thanks to PGOffline.
seaquestdsv has been rebuilt under the name
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SeaquestFantasiesForAdults

* 22 new stories added on 02/04*
*GENERAL - 3*
[xovers] Criminal Minds/Supernatural
[Television] emergency
[Television] Starsky And Hutch

*HETERO-SLASH -1*
[xovers] Buffy/Angel/Hellsing/Highlander/Vampire Hunter D

*HETERO - 3*
[Television] Criminal Minds
[Television] Seaquest (2)
[Television] Wonder Woman

*SLASH - 15*
[Television] Band of Brothers
[xovers] CSI/CSI Miami/CSI New York/NCIS/Supernatural (2)
[Television] Hawaii Five-0
[Movies] High School Musical 2
[Television] Magnificent 7
[Television] NCIS
[Television] Numb3rs
[Other] Original fic
[Television] The Sentinel
[Television] Stargate (3)
[Television] SWAT Kats
[Additional list archives - Logan/Remy Archive] XMen

*New characters added 02/04*

[Television] Band Of Brothers - Speirs/Lipton; Ronald Speirs; Carwood Lipton

*Stories posted on 2/04 submitted through..
*todays stories come to you from various wonderful contribing independent
authors as well as from stories submitted to these lists....

http://lists.squidge.org/index.html/info/makebelieve

as well as the groups deleted by YG ...seaquestdsv...which I still have on
my harddrive thanks to PGOffline. this list has been rebuilt under the name
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SeaquestFantasiesForAdults

*20 new stories added 02/03*

*GENERAL - 3*
Dukes Of Hazzard
Criminal Minds/Supernatural
Stargate Atlantis

*HETERO - 2*
JAG
Seaquest

*HETERO-SLASH - 2*
CSI/CSI Miami/CSI New York/NCIS
NCIS

*SLASH - 13*
Batman/Sentinel/Buffy/Dracula/Due South/Clive/Xena
Criminal Minds
CSI/CSI Miami
Dracula
Firefly
Justice League Of America
NCIS (2)
Seaquest
the Sentinel
Stargate
Starsky and Hutch
XFiles

*Stories posted on 2/03 submitted through..
*todays stories come to you from various wonderful contribing independent
authors as well as from stories submitted to these lists....

*24 new stories added 2/2*

*GENERAL - 6*
Alias Smith And Jones
Emergency
Firefly
High Mountain Rangers
Original
Wonder Woman

*HETERO - 1*
X-Men

*HETERO-SLASH - 3*
Avengers/Legion Of Super-Heroes
Power Rangers
Torchwood

*SLASH - 14*
Buffy/Justice League Of America
CSI Miami/CSI New York
Dracula
Hawaii Five-0
NCIS
Original (2)
Poltergeist The Legacy
The Sentinel
Stargate Atlantis
Supernatural
SWAT Kats
XFiles
Xena

*New fandoms added to categories*

[xovers] Avengers/Legion Of Super Heroes
[x-overs] Buffy/Justice League Of America

*New characters added 02/02*

[Comics] Justice League OF America - Hal/Arthur; Hal Jordan
[Televison] Odyssey 5 - Kurt Mendel/Neil Taggart
[xovers] Avengers/Legion Of Super Heroes - Cosmic Boy/Night Girl/Scarlet
Witch

*Stories posted on 2/02 submitted through..*
todays stories come to you from various wonderful contribing independent
authors as well as from stories submitted to these lists....

http://lists.squidge.org/index.html/info/makebelieve

***NEW MAILNG LISTS:*
*http://groups.google.com/group/makebelievearchive
*http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252
******CHALLENGES PAGE*:***** (accept a challenge, or add one of your own)
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/challenges.php
**TO LEAVE THE LIST.*
***Squidge:** go to http://lists.squidge.org/wws/ Log-in and click on the
list
you want to leave, then click unsubscribe
or send an unsub post to [list name]-unsubscribe at lists.squidge.org (
makebelieve-unsubscribe at lists.....
groups" and check "Leave Group". Save
or send an unsub post to [list name]-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com (
makebelieve-YG-unsubscribe at yahoo....
*If you have *forgotten your password** and/or email, contact the list host
for a new one.

http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
TO MY READERS: In an attempt to improve my story output, I've challenged
myself to write something for each of my lists and post something new every
couple days. At this time I'm only writing stories and WIPs that are
requested, so if you have something you want added to, you know how to get
it...

1. Post me a 5-10 word improv
2. Request a new chapter/sequel to your favorite current story
3. Send me a simple challenge in any fandom.