[Makebelieve] grammar help needed on CreativeWriting_101

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 14:53:29 PST 2008

anyone who would be willing to give grammar advice to a author in need, we
could use you're help on
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CreativeWriting_101/  The more the
merrier...oh and if anyone is interested in just getting help, come as
well..sound off letting us know what your willing to do or what you need
done. this ones a writer support group so come support

http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
TO MY READERS: In an attempt to improve my story output, I've challenged
myself to write something for each of my lists and post something new every
couple days. At this time I'm only writing stories and WIPs that are
requested, so if you have something you want added to, you know how to get
it...

1. Post me a 5-10 word improv
2. Request a new chapter/sequel to your favorite current story
3. Send me a simple challenge in any fandom.