[Makebelieve] Fic: Appearances (Sentinel) FRAO J/B

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Thu May 1 23:09:56 PDT 2008

Title: Appearances
Author: PEJA
Email: makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Author's websites: http://peja1956.livejournal.com and
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recentHYPERLINK "
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent"
Fandom: Sentinel
Pairing: Jim/Blair
Portrayed by Richard Burgi/Garett Maggart
Category: Slash
Rating: FRAO
Spoilers:None
Series/Sequel: Not to my knowledge
Brief Summary: Jim catches Blair doing a bad-bad
Warnings: nah
Notes/acknowledgments: Ornery asked for a story using the line ""This isn't
what it looks like, I swear."" Here's what came to mind
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Disclaimers: not mine, Belong to petfly
Archive: Yes, but ask first, include the complete story and provide a URL to
the archive
Forwarding to other lists: Okay, but keep my name and headers attached. A
heads up would be nice as well.

"This isn't what it looks like, I swear."

Jim arched a brow, tilting his head to the left. His laser sharp blue glance
raked over Blair's naked form, taking in the way the smaller man still had
his face pressed into Jim's favorite body pillow. The memory of Blair's face
pressed nose deep into the soft velor blinked through his mind's eye and he
scowled a little darker. His gaze traveled lower, narrowing on his favorite
silk boxers wrapped around Blair's interestingly long and oozing cock.

"Really?" he murmured softly. "Because it looks like your jacking off into
my boxers and trying to suffracate yourself on my pillow."

Pinking from his toes to the top of his head, lair swallowed hard. "Yeah?
That's what it looks like, huh?"

Jim nodded. Once. Curtly.

"Uh-mmmm...Well...maybe it is was it looks like..."

"Ya think?"

"But I can explain.."

Jim crossed his ams over his chest, waiting.

"Ah...Ya see its like this...Ah..." Blair stuttered to a halt.

Jim didn't give him a hint of a break.

"Listen, Jim. I....I violated your trust in me. I know that." He cast a
mournful glance Jim's way, cringing under the hard stare. "I ...I have
no...excuse." He straightened, dropping Jim's pillow back on the bed and
fisting the boxers still in his hand. "I'll clean these." He made a move
toward the stairs. "I know you probably want me out of here..."

"Come here."

Blair's step falthered and he threw a nervous glance over his shoulder.

"I said," Jim spoke conscisely, firmly. "Come here."

"Listen...."

"I won't say it nice again, Blair Here." He pointed to the spot directly in
front of him. "Now."

Shoulder's slumping, Blair nodded. "Guess you want to punch me out, huh?" he
said stoppping before his lost friend. "I know I deserve i..."

"On your knees."

Blair's frightened gaze met Jim's "Wha..?"

Jim's hand was heavy on his shoulder, pressing him down as he repeated. "On
your knees."

Blair sank down, visibly shaken. Jim, I.."

"Silence."

Blair bit his lip to keep the words bubbling up inside.

Jim gave him a curt nod. "So you can obey. Good." He walked slowly around
the kneeling man, his ice blue glance roaming every naked inch. "As a rule,
I pefer a clean shaven lover."

Blair's eyes rocketed to him. "L..Lover...?"

Jim hunkered down in front him, his hand reaching out to rake the curls
covering his chest. "I think I lke you pelted."

"Pelt...Pelted?" Blair squeaked. "Now listen here, Ji..."

"No talkng." Jim growled, springing to his full height. From above he asked,
"You like my scent, Blair?"

Blair dared an upward glance before his eyes dropped once more and he
nodded.

"If I accept you as lover, I will not permit your wandering eye. Do you
understand?"

Blair opened his mouth to answer then snapped his jaws shut with a click. He
nodded.

"Do you want to be my lover, Blair?" Jim asked suddenly, more an after
thought than a question. "Is that what this was all about?"

He nodded without a moment's hesitation.

"You know how..territorial I am"

Another nod.

"And demanding?"

Blair nodded, his gaze locked on Jim's.

Jim's stern face broke into a wide grin as he dragged Blair into his arms
and into the middle of his bed, his heavy frame pinning Blair to his
matress. He brushed the wild curls from Blair's face and grinned widely,
whispering. "Then drop those boxers, boy. I'm gonna take you on a rocket
ride."

He didn't lie

The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us
Need a plot bunny? http://community.livejournal.com/adoptaplotbunny/