[Makebelieve] Fic - Hold On To What You Love (Sapphire And Steel) Steel/Silver PWP

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon May 19 17:06:49 PDT 2008

Hold On To What You Love
by PEJA
Email: makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Author's websites: http://peja1956.livejournal.com and
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent

Fandom Sapphire and Steel
Pairing: Steel/Silver
Portrayed by David McCullum/David Collings
Category: Slash
Rating: FRAO
Spoilers: For "Adventure Three"
Series/Sequel: No
Brief Summary: In the third story arc of Sapphire and Steel, Silver is lost
in time. Now the mission is over, Silver is back, and Steel needs to
reassure himself
Warnings: PWP
Notes/acknowledgments: Lady Midath, this one is in response for your request
for another Sapphire and Steel. Hope you like it
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Disclaimers: Not mine, not sure who holds the rights, and I don't feel like
checking, so whoever.
Archive: Yes, but ask first, include the complete story and provide a URL to
the archive
Forwarding to other lists: Okay, but keep my name and headers attached. A
heads up to where its going would be nice as well.

As the clock on the mantle struck one o'clock, Steel poured out two flutes
of champagne and turned to hand one to the materializing technician.

Silver accepted the flute with a brow twitching grin and sipped the bubbling
concoction. "We're celebrating, then?"

Steel simply wrapped his free arm around Silver's trim waist and claimed his
lips in a soul-ravishing kiss.

"Wow," Silver murmured as Steel released his lips. He plunged his fingers in
Steel's blond hair and made his own claim on Steel's parted lips, deepening
the kiss as his tongue tracked out the inner recesses of Steel's mouth.

When they broke apart Silver gulped the remaining champagne in his flute and
set the glass aside, smiling when Steel set his own half filled glass as
well. "Not exactly what I was expecting when you summoned me."

"It was either kiss the devil out of you or knock the crap out of you after
this last mission, my boy." Steel growled, reaching out to tear the shirt
off Silver with one mighty rip. "I thought I lost you today." His teeth
nipped at the crook of Silver's neck, making the other man squirm in his
embrace, then nuzzled, breathing deeply of Silver's slightly spicy scent.
"When Sapphire couldn't rewind time..." He groaned, biting the flesh under
his mouth harder.

Silver's groan echoed Steel's and he tightened his embrace. "I'm here,
Steel."

Steel's hands were suddenly everywhere and nowhere, stripping Silver like a
starving man placed before a banquet. His lips skimmed every inch of skin,
his tongue tasted every scent.

Recognizing that Steel had lost all control, Silver took the upper hand and
tugged the other man through the room to the bedroom and eased him down,
taking his own time in stripping him down to his skin, being sure to worship
the exposed skin while Steel bucked beneath him, pleading for a quickness
Silver would not allow.

Steel was screaming his name even before Silver entered him. Steel screamed
again, begging for him to move. Move harder within him, faster. But Silver
held a restraining hand on Steel's hips, forcing the desperation to slow,
letting Steel regain his center as he fed him a sweet and slow loving that
calmed the beast of fear in his breast.

And finally Steel's need to feel, to know Silver was real, reapplied itself.

Steel's frantic thrusts slowed to a more familiar gentle loving. His fingers
relaxed out of the dagger sharp claws that had been cutting Silver's back to
bloody ribbons into caressing tenderness.

His body took flight as he came, and he drifted back to reality in the
protective arms of his lover.

Blushing softly, Steel met Silver's loving gaze. "You really scared me,
Silver."

Silver brushed the golden locks from Steel's eyes, dusting his lips with
quick butterfly kisses. "Nothing's gonna take me away from you, Steel.
Nothing. Okay?"

Steel nodded, shifting to lean over Silver. He stared down into the other
man's eyes for a long moment, then claimed his lips in a slow, loving kiss.
When he raised his head, Silver was panting heavily and lust glowed in his
eyes. He smiled again. "Okay."

end

END NOTE: To all of you who wrote to tell me you liked "Take Your Clothes
Off" thanks. I appreciate the feedback