[Makebelieve] Fic: I'll show you mine (NCIS) Vanessa Mallard/Tony DiNozzo, Ducky

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon May 19 21:13:54 PDT 2008

I'll show you mine
BY PEJA
makebelievearchive at gmail.com
<http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent>

Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Mrs Vanessa Mallard/Tony DiNozzo, Ducky
Portrayed by: Nina Foch/Michael Weatherly, David McCullum
Category: complete
Rating: FRAO
Spoilers: nope
Series/Sequel: oh gawd no
Brief Summary: Mrs Mallard shares a special moment with Tony
Warnings: Oh my...
Notes/acknowledgments: For Bree, who brought up the whole nasty pairing in
the first place.
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Disclaimers: not mine. Heck I won't even admit to writing this...no way in
hell
Archive: Yes, but ask first, include the complete story and provide a URL to
the archive
Forwarding to other lists: Okay, but keep my name and headers attached. A
heads up would be nice as well.

Tony came to a sudden halt, staring at the elderly woman with a growing
sense of horror.

"You can come closer, my pretty little Italian gigolo," Vanessa Mallard
cooed, dangling a gold choker from her fngers. "Mommy has a lovely little
something for her precious little boy."

"Mo...mommy?" Tony stammered, his eyes widening as the woman rose to her
feet."Mrs Mallard, I..."

"Vanessa."

"What?'

"You can call me Vanessa when we're alone, pretty."

Tony's head shook back and forth as he stammered, "N...No...ah..No, Ma'am.
I...I don't think...that would be appropriate."

"Nonsense, pretty." Vanessa took several steps in his direction, causing
tony to back peddle an equal number of steps. "Playing hard to get, pretty?"

"Please, Mrs, Mallard...."

"Vanessa," she insisted, maneuvering with the strategy of General Patton so
Tony was slowly backed into the far corner.

As his back hit the wall, Tony realized just how bad his situation was.

Vanessa continued to approach. until she stood directly in front of the
defenseless agent. She tilted his a coy glance, grinning. "Let mommy see."

"S...see..?"

Red painted nails ran the course of his zipper.

Tony tried to escape through the wall, not an easy thing at all to do. "God,
help me."

"Come on pretty," Vanessa taunted him, her eyes sharp and cunning. A woman
completely aware of what she was doing. "I'll Show you mine if you show me
yours."

Tony recognized the snap of his jeans being popped and he began to sweat,
blackness swirling around the edges of his vision.

"Oh my," Ducky's voice broke him mid-faint, like a life boat in the middle
of the ocean. "Have I come in an inopportune moment?"

end

The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us
Need a plot bunny? http://community.livejournal.com/adoptaplotbunny/