[Makebelieve] fic: Obligations - Alias Smith and Jones - Hannible Heyes/Lom Trevors, Heyes/Curry, implied - Adult

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 18:59:37 PDT 2008

Obligations
Author: PEJA
Email: makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Author's websites: http://peja1956.livejournal.com and
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent
Fandom: Alias Smith and Jones
Pairing: Hannible Heyes/Lom Trevors, Heyes/Curry, implied
Portrayed by: Pete Duel/James Drury
Category: slash
Rating: FRAO
Spoilers: probably, but the shows been over for an eternity, so if you
haven't seen it at least once, not my fault
Series/Sequel: nah
Brief Summary: Curry makes a play for amnesty, Heyes pays the price
Warnings: grudging sex
Notes/acknowledgments: Written for the current 24 hours story prompt on
WWOMB (obligation). wasn't coming up with anything until someone emailed me
asking for something on the S&J lists. After that, this just sorta started
to filter through
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Disclaimers: Not mine
Archive: Yes, but ask first, include the complete story and provide a URL to
the archive
Forwarding to other lists: Okay, but keep my name and headers attached. A
heads up would be nice as well.

Hannible Heyes drew his horse up before the cabin and drew a shuddering
breath. His dark gaze skimmed over the landscape, seeing but not seeing the
cracked earth and prickly scrub that came with the desert. To all
appearances, the house looked deserted.

Heyes knew that was not the case.

He adjusted his hat, then stepped off his mount, walking slowly toward the
door.

He didn't bother to knock. Why bother. He was expected.

"'Bout time you got here, Heyes." Lom Trevors said gruffly. "Thought maybe
you might have had second thoughts 'bout meeting me here today."

"Had trouble getting away."

Lom chuckled. "The Kid have you on a tight leash?"

"Don't be bringing up Curry, Lom. He ain't a part of this. Not at all."

Lom simply arched a dark brow, waiting.

Heyes pulled another shuddering breath, than walked to Lom and began undoing
the buttons of his shirt.

Lom tangled a hand in Heyes' dark hair and pressed Heyes' lips to his
chest.

Heyes took the hint. He'd played this game for two years now. Knew what Lom
demanded of him for his help in getting the outlaws the amnesty Curry craved
so much. His lips moved over the other man's slowly exposed chest, tasting
the strength, the power of his compulsory lover.

Lom growled, the sound rumbling through his chest and forced Heyes's head
up, plundering his mouth with a passion that scared the devilment out of the
outlaw.

Heyes' arms were suddenly around the sheriff, holding on while his knees
trembled under his.

Lom ran a hand over Heyes, and just that fast his own shirt was gone. His
hat lying discarded where it had landed at some point. Lom was just as
efficient in getting rid of Heyes' pants, and his own.

His kisses had Heyes' head swimming, and Heyes told himself that had to be
the reason he had no memory of moving to the large quilt covered bed in the
center of the room.

Still kissing and caressing Heyes', Lom reached for a tub of something oily
and sweet smelling. Heyes had never asked what Lom used to get him ready.
Hadn't ever mattered enough to bring up. Why would it? This thing they were
doing wasn't love, was it? Heyes was simply filling an obligation. A secret
condition that Lom had put forth and Heyes had agreed to because it would
get Curry his heart's desire. His cherished amnesty. Heyes loved Curry with
everything he was. This didn't seem so bad if it would win the prize in the
end.

But over the weeks and months, something had changed. Lom had become more
and more tender. Had upped the stakes, demanding kisses and returned passion
from Heyes. As the months turned into years, Heyes had come to enjoy the
brush of Lom's hands over his body. Had come to arch under his lover's
practiced caress.

"On your belly, Heyes." Lom rasped.

Heyes shook his head, his dark eyes ablaze with his passion. "Want to see
you, Lom." he panted, lifting his legs over the sheriff's broad shoulders.

Lom paused, staring into Heyes' eyes. "You sure?"

Heyes' nod was slight, "Please..."

Lom took the invitation, entering his love with a gentleness that brought
tears to Heyes' eyes.
Staring into each other's eyes, the two rode the ebb and tide of passion,
their cries of pleasure forming a sensual duet that rose and fell with the
dance they were caught up in.

After the asson, Lom gathered Heyes up in his arms, cradln him in his arms.
Heyes smiled against his chest, a sudden thought playing in his mind.

Damnation, he pondered as he preened under his lover's sweet caresses. When
had this gone from obligation to love? Dare he admit...

"I ...love you, Lom." the words burst from him even as he thought to deny
them.

Lom chuckled. "Finally figured that out, did ya?" He leaned up on one arm,
his other had drawing little circles over Heyes' chest. ""Bout time." He
popped a kiss on Heyes' upturned nose. "I love you too, you stubborn
darlin'. I love you too."

end

Feedback would be nice

For more S&J fic and discussion....
http://lists.squidge.org/index.html/info/aliassmithandjones

The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us

THE LIGHT MY FIRE AWARDS:
The WWOMB archive has been nominated in 2 categories (content and Design) of
the "Light My Fire Awards". We'd appreciate it if you would pop over to
http://lmfa.diagonalfiction.com/index2.php and give us a vote