[Makebelieve] Fic: When The Master Calls - True Blood - Eric/Bill - 24 hour prompt; terrritorial - FRT

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 17:56:08 PDT 2008

When The Master Calls
Author: PEJA

Fandom: True Blood
Pairing: Bill Compton/Eric Northman, Sookie Stackhouse
Portrayed by: Stephen Moyer/Alexander Skarsgard, Anna Paquin
Category: slash
Rating: FRT
Spoilers: possible for "Escape From Dragon House"
Series/Sequel: not at all
Brief Summary: Eric reminds Bill who he belongs to.
Warnings: nah
Notes/acknowledgments: Written for the WWOMB archive's '24 hour story prompt
- territorial
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Disclaimers: not mine
Archive: Yes, but ask first, include the complete story and provide a URL to
the archive
Forwarding to other lists: Okay, but keep my name and headers attached. A
heads up would be nice as well.

When Eric called Bill back to Fangtasia the same night, he knew he had much
to answer for. Eric was nothing if not territorial... a man who kept what
was his very close. Sharing was not an option.

And yet, Bill had braved the dragon and brought the human woman, Sookie
Stackhouse, to Eric's attention.

He hadn't done it to deliberately make the master angry, make no mistake. Be
that as it may, even Bill had trouble convincing himself it hadn't been
something of a subconscious taunt to the master. A thumbing of his nose in
the face of Eric's blantant claiming of him.

Standing here, with head held high by sheer determination, Bill considered
that he might well have misjudged his inclination to show this slight
defiance.

"You have something to say, Bill?"

Bill met Eric's hard pale green eyes and shook his head.

"The human," Eric's lip curled with distaste. "She is something of a prize."

"Sookie is mine," Bill murmured.

"Beg pardon?"

"Sookie," Bill said forcing his voice to rise. "She is mine."

The smile that tugged at Eric's lips was chilling. "And you, Bill Compton,
are mine."

Bill dropped his gaze breifly, then nodded. "Yes, I am."

Eric laughed darkly as his hand grabbed Bill's arm. He didn't need to force
the dark haired vampire into his lap, Bill went willingly. He didn't need to
compell him to offer his neck, Bill leaned his head on Eric's shoulder and
wrapped his arms around the ancient vampire without resistance. He didn't
need to ask, Bill's whimpered moans were permission enough.

Eric drank from his beloved, claiming the younger man, restaking his
territory.

His. Forever him.

end

If you liked this story join
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TrueBlood_Fantasies/

New 24 hour prompts are being posted to the news section of the archive
daily. come on and give one a try

The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us

THE LIGHT MY FIRE AWARDS:
The WWOMB archive has been nominated in 2 categories (content and Design) of
the "Light My Fire Awards". We'd appreciate it if you would pop over to
http://lmfa.diagonalfiction.com/index2.php and give us a vote