[Makebelieve] My Own worst enemy LJ, ML and challenge to get the words flowing

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 22:21:34 PST 2009

a little challenge

This show seems to be haunting me with a hinky little bunny I'd like to
offer up for adoption. The bunny keeps telling me that Edward and Raymond
are in an established relationship, but now that Henry has begun popping up
at...ackward moments, Raymond is leery about being with Edward. You can take
it from there and go in any direction you want, but I'm leaning toward
wanting something with Edward convincing Ray to bed, only to have Henry
emerge mid...games...Freak out? Or is there more to Henry than meets the
eye?

MY OWN WORST ENEMY
http://community.livejournal.com/henrysworld

The MB Archive http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php invites you to
expand your reader base by uploading to the site or posing direct
submissions to the makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Betas register your services on the MB site thru Your Account page.
The "News section" http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/news.php includes
"New Fandoms & Characters", "New Challenges", "New MLs" and  weekly  "Fandom
Call challenges
Challenges are permanently posted to
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/challenges.php
A complete list of hosted <b>Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs at
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252