[Makebelieve] Prompts R Us IJ

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 19:07:53 PDT 2009

I just opened a prompts site on Insane journal. will try to post several
auhor choice and fandom related prompts there a day.

To christen the site, I've posted the Feb/March Prompts list, a couple
author choice prompts that are just found there, and a couple Burn Notice
character prompts.  Hope to see some of you there. And if you anted to
spread the word around to interested parties...

the URL is http://asylums.insanejournal.com/promptsrus/

The MB Archive http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php invites you to
expand your reader base by uploading to the site or posing direct
submissions to the makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Betas register your services on the MB site thru Your Account page.
The "News section" http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/news.php includes
"New Fandoms & Characters", "New Challenges", "New MLs" and  weekly  "Fandom
Call challenges
Challenges are permanently posted to
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/challenges.php
A complete list of hosted <b>Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs at
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252