[Makebelieve] Fic: Fallen Angel 2 - xf - S/K

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 16:49:46 PDT 2009

Fallen Angel 2
By PEJA
then something went very very wrong and this is the result.
Note: Tell me if there are enough of these type things floating around the
fandom and I’ll kill it here.
Prompt: This Chapter uses the prompt "Authors choice - how may I serve you"
found on promptsrus: http://asylums.insanejournal.com/promptsrus/
Disclaimer: Xfiles does not belong to me. No mone made in this
Previous chapter can be found at http://peja.insanejournal.com/11344.htmland
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=10045&warning=FRC
Note: The author allows forwarding of this story to other lists (please let
me know where)
Note 2: Although I fully intend to finish this stoy, I do allow other
interested authors to continue this story from this chapter forward provided
they will post me thier finished work for archiving on wwomb. Please email
me to let me know you are doing this, though, and credit me with the
previous chapters

"How may I serve you, Sir?"

Skinner stammered on his response, his eyes narrowing on the young man
bowing at his feet. Sighing softly, he hunkered down to Krycek's level.
"Alex."

Krycek cringed, his teeth ripping at the corner of his lip. Now. Now he's
going to.. His eyes closed against the inevitability of what haunted his
thoughts. Retreating deeper into that dark place he fled to when things got
to emotional, too dangerous, he wondered idly if it was rape if you lie down
and offer up your ass even when the very idea of it makes your skin crawl
and your mind seek refuge in the darkness inside your skull. "Please..."

"Alex." Skinner tilted his head, watching the trembling man. "Look at me,
boy."

Another shudder wracked Krycek's body, but this time he kneeled up, his gaze
coming to rest on Skinner's. He swallowed hard, his eyes willing Skinner to,
'Say it. Just say it and get it over with.'

"You may serve me, Alex," Skinner watched the panic flooding Krycek's eyes,
and offered an encouraging smile. "You can best serve me by talking to me."

A disbelieving scowl ghosted across Krycek's hollowed features, quickly
masked with tightly monitored calm. "Talk...to you, Sir?"

Skinner chuckled, shaking his head. "You didn't think I'd let you go back to
the silent treatment, now did you? Now that I know you can still speak."

Krycek's lips pursed and his brows drew lower over his eyes. It made no
sense. He'd been beaten severely for speaking, now this man was asking him
to....Unless...

Krycek turned his head in Walter's palm and pressed a kiss there. "You are
so beautiful, Sir. So perfect," he murmured into a sigh, leaning closer to
kiss Walter's neck. "Smell so good." He licked and sucked at the crook of
Walter's neck, running his hands over the older man's impressive chest.
"Gonna make me feel so good, I can tell."

Skinner finally brought his mind back online and grabbed Krycek's forearms,
pushing him away. "What the hell are you doing?" he snarled.

The color fled Krycek's features, leaving him washed out and shaking.
"I...I...thought..."

"What?" Skinner asked trapping Krycek's face between gentle hands. "What are
you thinking?"

Krycek wanted to pinch his lips together with his hands but the look in
Skinner's eyes, so warm and inviting, "I...

Skinner sighed, ruffling Krycek's limp hair. "Come on, boy. Talk to me. And
I don't mean pillow talk. I want to know what's happening in here." He
tapped a finger against Krycek's forehead. "Spill, boy. Whatever's on your
mind." he gave a crooked smile. "Talk to me, Alex."

Krycek blinked, his lips moving for a long moment before the words actually
came. "I... can't remember the last time someone asked me to.... talk to
them." he whispered softly. "Not play lip service, but really talk." His
gaze wavered, darting away, then stabbing back. "Why did you stop me?"

"From killing yourself?" Skinner held his curious gaze, saying, "Why do you
think?"

A sigh whispered between them. "You have not finished with me. You want
revenge on whatever I have done to you and your friends." He smiled
tremulously. "I am ready."

"And just exactly what do you think I intend to do with you, boy?" Skinner
asked gruffly.

Krycek ducked his head, but not before Walter saw the blush bloom over his
pallid cheeks.

"Alex?" Skinner said softly. "What do you think I want to do with you?"

A sigh escaped him and he whispered. "Most want to fuck me, sir. Or...I have
a high threshold for pain. The masters...trained me well."

"And that is what you think I want to do. Fuck you? Mistreat you?"

Krycek's skin went several shades lighter. "I do not ...know. I...have some
small memory of your face. Of doing evil things to you." He bit his lower
lip to still the quiver there. "Vengeance is...healing, the masters told
me."

"Has anything I've done since bringing you here led you to believe I require
revenge?"

Krycek met his eyes. "You have commanded me to live."

Skinner pursed his lips thoughtfully. "And you think I want you alive to
punish you?"

Alex' gaze moved to the wall, keeping his silence.

"Is that what you think, Alex?"

He shrugged.

"Words, Boy. Talk to me."

"I...Sir, I have a vague memory of you. I...know I must have injured you...
because that is what I did in the before life. I hurt people. But I was
captured, was punished for my crimes against mankind by having my
life...erased. By being given to those I harmed for...revenge. Surely you
know that is how criminals are dealt with. You're an enforcer."

end part 2

The MB Archive http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php invites you to
expand your reader base by uploading to the site or posing direct
submissions to the makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Betas register your services on the MB site thru Your Account page.
The "News section" http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/news.php includes
"New Fandoms & Characters", "New Challenges", "New MLs" and  weekly  "Fandom
Call challenges
Challenges are permanently posted to
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/challenges.php
A complete list of hosted <b>Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs at
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252